Subject: [perpass] Fwd: All Three Keys Under Doormats Video Posted

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:29:56 -0800

Folks,

G'day,

Given these groups' focus on privacy and pervasive monitoring and given
the latest, renewed effort by politicians to lobby for institutionalized
compromise of privacy, through encryption back doors, you might find the
enclosed timely. The videos are self-explanatory.

I'm hoping they prove useful for non-technical as well as technical folk
seeking to understand the inherent problems with efforts to demand
"exceptional access" to protected information.

d/
-------- Forwarded Message --------
...

Hello all - All of the Keys Under Doormats videos are now posted on the
public M3AAWG YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/maawg
<http://www.youtube.com/maawg> (our channel name predates the “3” in
maawg).
...

Here are the specific URLs:

*Keys Under Doormats 2015 Falk Award: How and Why the Report was
Developed*  -  https://youtu.be/TRm2LUGvGeM
with Josh Benaloh and the clips of the seven other authors, including a
brief introduction of the award with Michael Adkins and the award
presentation by Dave Crocker

*Keys Under Doormats: Tutorial on Content and Issues*  -
 https://youtu.be/G-R8Tti0hCA
with Josh Benaloh and a brief overview of current M3AAWG Pervasive
Monitoring SIG work by Janet Jones

*Keys Under Doormats: A Conversation on the Report’s Significance and
Impact*  -  https://youtu.be/lDa5TClWh7c
with Josh Benaloh and Dave Crocker

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net