Subject: [perpass] Logan CIJ Symposium "Challenge Power!"

From: Christoph Zeiher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 09:41:07 +0100

Dear Sir or Madam,

On March 11th and 12th the Logan CIJ Symposium "Challenge Power! -
Building Alliances against Secrecy, Surveillance & Censorship" will take
place in Berlin.

The event is organised by The Centre for Investigative Journalism
(London). For many years now the Centre provides high profile trainings
for journalists, specializing in data journalism and digital security.

We are very proud to have the German news magazine DER SPIEGEL as our
partner this year.

The CIJ is a registered charity organization and entirely non-profit.

Would it be possible to include our conference in your newsletter or
your calendar? Also we would be very happy about retweets! Twitter:
@logancij16

We’d like to offer having your Logo on our website in the partner’s
section. If you are interested in any further options like a stall of
your organization on our marketplace at the Logan CIJ symposium or
anything else, just let me know. I am happy to answer all further
questions!

Attached you'll find our programme and more information.

Best regards
Christoph Zeiher

-- 
On Behalf of
Dr. Nana Karlstetter
Production Berlin Logan CIJ Symposium
www.logancij.com
+ 0170 / 77 11 605

Fingerprint: 038F 4926 A0C8 3ECE E02E 7FE2 425C 4C86 2C39 6611

The Centre for Investigative Journalism
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Academic Building
Lewisham Way, New Cross,
London SE14 6NW
http://www.tcij.org/