Subject: [perpass] Open positions on Privacy and Security at TU Dresden

From: Thorsten Strufe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:35:43 +0100

Hi everybody,

we are opening four fully funded qualification positions (PhD/postdoc)
within research projects at the chair of Privacy and Security at TU
Dresden.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background on OS/networking,
and of course preferably security and privacy (PETS, systems security,
crypto). The tasks will include either programming or the formal
analysis (most probably both) of systems, so the candidate should
preferably enjoy the two ;-).

We are offering close cooperation and active mentoring within the group,
strong team spirit and a very friendly atmosphere. The candidates will
work in a very young team, at one of the Top 10 universities in Germany.
Close collaboration within the department, the university, and with
external partners is commonplace and very welcome.

While life in the city may be easier with a basic grasp of the German
language, it is not required for the position, as the working language
within the group is English.

You can find a bit more information in German at:
http://bit.do/bLHZi (official German call, [1] shortened)
but please don't hesitate to also contact me directly in case of interest.

The application should include a strong motivation letter, highlighting
the candidate's interest, experience, and background, a CV including
list of publications (if applicable), a transcript of records, and the
names and contact details of at least two potential references.

Thanks a lot,
Thorsten

[1]
https://www.verw.tu-dresden.de/StellAus/download.asp?file=02-2016\Strufe_WIMI_221_190116.pdf

-- 
Thorsten Strufe                      Chair for Privacy and Security
TU Dresden                           https://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de/
cfaed/HAEC                             https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/