Subject: [perpass] PhD/Postdoc positions at the Privacy & Security chair, TU Dresden

From: Thorsten Strufe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 09:16:41 +0200

The chair for privacy and security at TU Dresden is opening a fully
funded PhD/postdoc position (remuneration depends on the qualification
of the candidate).

The positions is funded by a project in collaboration with two chairs in
our EE faculty and several industry partners. We are investigating cross
layer security, specifically in the context of resource restricted
devices (IoT, CPS, "Industry 4.0", mobile devices) and with strong
latency requirements. The primary goal of the university partners is to
publish novel scientific results.

Please feel free to contact either Stefan Köpsell or myself with any
questions, and feel free to forward this message to potential
candidates. You can send me your application (including the usual
details, you can check our Web site for further information if you're
not sure) by email.

Thank you very much in advance,
Thorsten Strufe

-- 
Thorsten Strufe                      Chair for Privacy and Security
TU Dresden                           https://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de/
cfaed/HAEC                             https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/