Subject: [plasma] PLASMA URL Authenticated Attribute

From: Trevor Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:46:25 +0000

Hi Jim,

I was just looking at the CMS document in section 3.3 and noticed that the Plasma URL is defined as a single UTF8Sting.

aa-plasma-url ATTRIBUTE ::= {TYPE UTF8String IDENTIFIED BY id-aa-plasma-url}

This should be a Set of UTF8Stings as we can have more than one Plasma server on a message.

Trevor

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:34:56 -0800

No this is correct, the SET OF comes based on if you use the single
attribute macro or the multiple attributes macro.  You need to look at how
signed attributes are defined for CMS>

Jim

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Trevor Freeman
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 1:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [plasma] PLASMA URL Authenticated Attribute

Hi Jim,

I was just looking at the CMS document in section 3.3 and noticed that the
Plasma URL is defined as a single UTF8Sting. 

 

This should be a Set of UTF8Stings as we can have more than one Plasma
server on a message.

Trevor