Subject: [pm-dir] Fwd: Performance metrics doctors generated email

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:50:17 +0100

Dear all,

Thanks to Alan Dekok, who improved the script to include the informative 
references.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Performance metrics doctors generated email
Date: 	Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:48:32 +0100
From: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear all,

This is an automatically generated email.  It lists the IETF internet-drafts
that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as a normative or informative reference.

Regards, Benoit

===========================================================

Normative References
--------------------
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-04 Active	
     
Informative References
----------------------
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-08   Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-06      Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-03             Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-02        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-12               In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-09             Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-02                  Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-03        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-03                 Active