Subject: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:12:06 +0100

Dear all,

This is an automatically generated email.  It lists the IETF internet-drafts
that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as a normative or informative reference.

Regards, Benoit

===========================================================

Normative References
--------------------
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-05 Active	
    
Informative References
----------------------
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-10   In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Publication Requested>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-08      In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Publication Requested>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-03             Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-07        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-11             Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-07                  Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-04        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-03                 Active