Subject: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 23:06:04 +0200

Dear all,

This is an automatically generated email.  
It lists the IETF internet-drafts that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as a normative or informative reference.
It also lists all the IETF internet-drafts that contain "performance metric".

Regards, Benoit

===========================================================

Normative References
--------------------
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-05 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <In Last Call>	
    
Informative References
----------------------
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-14             In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-05 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <In Last Call>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-12                  In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-06        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-09                 Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-06     Active	

drafts containing performance metric
------------------------------------
draft-ietf-alto-deployments-06                    Active	
draft-ietf-alto-protocol-16                       Active	
draft-ietf-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-04                  Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-model-based-metrics-00            Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-03                   Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-02               Active	
draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07                       In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <AD Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-02                      Active	
draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-08                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <AD Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-00              Active	
draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-06                  Active	
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-06                    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-14             In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-05 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <In Last Call>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-12                  In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-06        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-09                 Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-06     Active