Subject: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:06:08 +0200

Dear all,

This is an automatically generated email.  
It lists the IETF internet-drafts that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as a normative or informative reference.
It also lists all the IETF internet-drafts that contain "performance metric".

Regards, Benoit

===========================================================

Normative References
--------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-03               Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>	
    
Informative References
----------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-03               Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-15             In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-14                  In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-08        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-10                 Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-06     Active	

drafts containing performance metric
------------------------------------
draft-ietf-alto-deployments-06                    Active	
draft-ietf-alto-protocol-16                       Active	
draft-ietf-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-04                  Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-00                    Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-00                      Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-model-based-metrics-00            Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-03                   Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-03               Active	
draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07                       In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <AD Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-03                      Active	
draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <AD Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-01          Active	
draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-06                  Active	
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-06                    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-15             In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-14                  In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-08        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-10                 Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-06     Active

---

From: "MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:40:43 -0400

I have updated the tracking spread sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmKrqWIOBsprdGZqMnB6dmx5bFJvVUhta3VLSjl3SkE&usp=sharing
and the diff on performance-related drafts is attached.

You'll note there are now 2 worksheets, one for in-progress reviews
where I have added the following drafts (needing review volunteers):

draft-ietf-alto-deployments-
draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-
draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-
draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-
draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-

If you don't see your name on the "Completed" sheet,
let me suggest that it's time to participate (or retire
from the pm-dir to pursue other activities that keep you busy).
This way, we can keep the reviews voluntary and avoid
random or round-robin review assignments.

For those attending IETF-87, we will likely have a short pm-dir
organizational meeting. Let me know (off-list) if you will be 
in Berlin and are willing to attend if we can find an available time.
Directorate membership will be discussed.

regards,
Al
pm-dir admin

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of Benoit Claise
> Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 5:06 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email
> 
> Dear all,
> 
> draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07                       In IESG processing - ID
> Tracker state <AD Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>
> _______________________________________________
> pm-dir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pm-dir
[system@dell4-4 pm-dir]$ cat diff.txt
Diffs from Last Time -=old, +=new
--------------------
--- pmol-old-content.txt	2013-06-03 16:54:13.029069104 -0400
+++ pmol-uniq-content.txt	2013-07-19 08:50:28.054479405 -0400
@@ -1,2 +1 @@
-draft-ietf-alto-deployments-06                    Active	
-draft-ietf-alto-protocol-16                       Active	
+draft-ietf-alto-deployments-07                    Active	
@@ -3,0 +3,4 @@
+draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-00Active	
+draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-00                    Active	
+draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-00                      Active	
+draft-ietf-ippm-model-based-metrics-00            Active	
@@ -5 +8 @@
-draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-02               Active	
+draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-03               Active	
@@ -7,5 +10,5 @@
-draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-02                      Active	
-draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-08                 In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <Waiting for AD Go-Ahead::Revised I-D Needed>	
-draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-00              Active	
-draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-06                  Active	
-draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-06                    Active	
+draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-03                      Active	
+draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09                 In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <AD Evaluation>	
+draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-01          Active	
+draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-07                  Active	
+draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-07                    Active	
@@ -13,6 +16,6 @@
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <Approved-announcement to be sent::Point Raised - writeup
needed>	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-14             In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <Waiting for AD Go-Ahead>	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-05 In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <Publication Requested>	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-11                  In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <Waiting for AD Go-Ahead>	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-05        Active	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-08                 Active	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-15             In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <IESG Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-14                  In IESG processing - ID
Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-08        Active	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-10                 Active	
[system@dell4-4 pm-dir]$

---

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 19:26:03 +0530

Hi Al,

I will pick up two drafts as I have been following CDNI and ALTO groups.

I will send in the reviews before the Berlin meeting.

I am not able to update the tracking spreading spreadsheet.

-- Vinayak

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 7:10 PM, MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL) <[email-masked]
> wrote:

---

From: Alan Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:01:21 -0400

Al

I volunteer to review the two ppsp drafts

Regards

Alan

---

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 20:22:06 +0530

> Directorate membership will be discussed.

Hi,

I just wanted to check if PM-dir members are available on Tuesday morning
7.30am-8.00am for a meeting (or any other time if this is not suitable).
Either ways it will be good to meet inperson.

-- Vinayak

---

From: "MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 04:14:18 -0400

Thanks Alan, I have updated the tracking sheet.

There are a few more drafts needing volunteer reviewers,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmKrqWIOBsprdGZqMnB6dmx5bFJvVUhta3VLSjl3SkE&usp=sharing

if you don't see your name, please volunteer!

regards,
Al

> From: Alan Clark [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:01 AM
> To: MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL); Benoit Claise; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email
> 
> Al
> 
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmKrqWIOBsprdGZqMnB6dmx5bFJvV
> Uhta
> > 3VLSjl3SkE&usp=sharing
> >> It lists the IETF internet-drafts that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as
> a
> >> normative or informative reference.
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>
> >>
> >> Informative References
> >> ----------------------
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-15             In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-14                  In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09                 In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-15             In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> Tracker state <IESG Evaluation>
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-14                  In IESG processing -
> ID
> >> draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing -
> ID

---

From: "Jan Novak (janovak)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:20:23 +0000

Al,

I was looking to volunteer for one but with the two ppsp drafts all is allocated now ??

Jan

The climate of Edinburgh is such that the weak succumb young, and the strong envy them ....
                                 Dr. Johnson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)
Sent: 29 July 2013 09:14
To: Alan Clark; Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

There are a few more drafts needing volunteer reviewers, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmKrqWIOBsprdGZqMnB6dmx5bFJvVUhta3VLSjl3SkE&usp=sharing

regards,
Al

> > If you don't see your name on the "Completed" sheet, let me suggest 
> > that it's time to participate (or retire from the pm-dir to pursue 
> > other activities that keep you busy).
> > This way, we can keep the reviews voluntary and avoid random or 
> > round-robin review assignments.
> >
> > organizational meeting. Let me know (off-list) if you will be in 
> > Berlin and are willing to attend if we can find an available time.

---

From: "MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:44:14 -0400

Hi Jan,

There is another ppsp draft
draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-0*

can you take that one?
Al
________________________________________
From: Jan Novak (janovak) [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:20 AM
To: MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL); Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

Al,

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)
Sent: 29 July 2013 09:14
To: Alan Clark; Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

regards,
Al

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:45:32 +0200

On 28/07/2013 16:52, Vinayak Hegde wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 7:10 PM, MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL) 
> <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
> I just wanted to check if PM-dir members are available on Tuesday 
> morning 7.30am-8.00am for a meeting (or any other time if this is not 
> suitable). Either ways it will be good to meet inperson.
IESG/IAB meeting for me, but feel free to proceed without me.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: "Jan Novak (janovak)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:49:25 +0000

Hi,

I could do that one - but is it different to what Alan is already doing ?

draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-	Alan C.

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 29 July 2013 14:44
To: Jan Novak (janovak); Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

Hi Jan,

can you take that one?
Al

Al,

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)
Sent: 29 July 2013 09:14
To: Alan Clark; Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

regards,
Al

---

From: "MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:58:03 -0400

Let me propose a late afternoon slot, this way Alan may be able to join us.
Right now maybe the 30 min break on Thursday, before bits and bytes,
could work if we can reserve a room...

________________________________
From: Benoit Claise [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:45 AM
To: Vinayak Hegde
Cc: MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 7:10 PM, MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

regards,
Al
pm-dir admin

Hi,

I just wanted to check if PM-dir members are available on Tuesday morning 7.30am-8.00am for a meeting (or any other time if this is not suitable). Either ways it will be good to meet inperson.
IESG/IAB meeting for me, but feel free to proceed without me.

Regards, Benoit

-- Vinayak

_______________________________________________
pm-dir mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pm-dir

---

From: "MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:00:04 -0400

My mistake, draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-
appeared in the tracking sheet twice.

Alan, would you like to share the review load with Jan?
if so, say which draft you pass to him.

thanks,
Al

Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:49 AM

Hi,

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 29 July 2013 14:44
To: Jan Novak (janovak); Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

Hi Jan,

can you take that one?
Al

Al,

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)
Sent: 29 July 2013 09:14
To: Alan Clark; Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

regards,
Al

---

From: Alan Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:46:58 -0400

Sure - Jan can take the ppsp-peer-protocol draft

Alan

---

From: "MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:05:40 -0400

Great, thanks Alan and Jan!

________________________________________
From: Alan Clark [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 10:46 AM
To: MORTON JR., ALFRED C (AL); Jan Novak (janovak); Benoit Claise (bclaise); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

Alan