Subject: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 23:06:12 +0200

Dear all,

This is an automatically generated email.  
It lists the IETF internet-drafts that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as a normative or informative reference.
It also lists all the IETF internet-drafts that contain "performance metric".

Regards, Benoit

===========================================================

Normative References
--------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-03               Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
    
Informative References
----------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-03               Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-15             In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-14                  In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-08        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-10                 Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-06     Active	

drafts containing performance metric
------------------------------------
draft-ietf-alto-deployments-07                    Active	
draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-00Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-00                    Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-00                      Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-model-based-metrics-00            Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-03                   Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-03               Active	
draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07                       In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <AD Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-03                      Active	
draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <AD Evaluation>	
draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-01          Active	
draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-07                  Active	
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-07                    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14   In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-15             In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <IESG Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-14                  In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-08        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-10                 Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-11        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-06     Active