Subject: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:07:03 +0100

Dear all,

This is an automatically generated email.  
It lists the IETF internet-drafts that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as a normative or informative reference.
It also lists all the IETF internet-drafts that contain "performance metric".

Regards, Benoit

===========================================================

Normative References
--------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04               Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-01Active	
    
Informative References
----------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04               Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-01Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-00Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-00    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-13                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Waiting for Writeup>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-07     Active	

drafts containing performance metric
------------------------------------
draft-ietf-alto-deployments-08                    Active	
draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-01Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-01                    Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-01                      Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-model-based-metrics-01            Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-05                   Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04               Active	
draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-08                       In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Waiting for AD Go-Ahead::Revised I-D Needed>	
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-00           Active	
draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-04                      Active	
draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-12                 Active	
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-02              Active	
draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-03          Active	
draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-08                  Active	
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-11                    Active	
draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-00                    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-01Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09        Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-00Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-00    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-13                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Waiting for Writeup>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-07     Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xt-discard-metrics-00     Active