Subject: [pm-dir] FW: pm-dir diffs - Reminders and New Drafts for Review

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:26:24 -0500

pm-dir,

After running the diff on Internet Drafts submitted since Oct 25 last year,

and collecting the currently assigned drafts into a single spread sheet on

google docs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmKrqWIOBsprdGZqMnB6dmx5bFJvVUhta3VLSjl3SkE&usp=sharing

we have 5 drafts needing volunteer reviewers and 5 assigned needing review:

draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp

draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes

draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-

Dan R.

draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware

draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-

Alan C.

draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage

Vinayak H or Dan R

draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework

Dan R.

draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric

Vinayak H

draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count

draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability

Please volunteer and post your review to pm-dir and the alias

<draft-name-no-number>[email-masked]

A membership review/revision will follow soon.

regards, and happy 2014,

Al

pm-dir admin

> -----Original Message-----

> From: Al Morton [mailto:[email-masked]]

> Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 9:52 AM

> To: MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)

> Subject: pm-dir diffs

Diffs from Last Time -=old, +=new
--------------------
--- pmol-old-content.txt	2013-10-25 13:28:29.022357370 -0400
+++ pmol-uniq-content.txt	2014-01-20 09:48:07.570196142 -0500
@@ -2,0 +3 @@
+draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-00                       Active	
@@ -6 +7 @@
-draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-04                   Active	
+draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-05                   Active	
@@ -8,2 +8,0 @@
-draft-ietf-lmap-framework-01                      Active	
-draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-00                      Active	
@@ -11,3 +10,5 @@
-draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-03                      Active	
-draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-10                 Active	
-draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-02          Active	
+draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-00           Active	
+draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-04                      Active	
+draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-12                 Active	
+draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-02              Active	
+draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-03          Active	
@@ -15 +16 @@
-draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-10                    Active	
+draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-11                    Active	
@@ -17,4 +18,6 @@
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-00Active	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-08        Active	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Publication Requested>	
-draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-06     Active	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-01Active	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09        Active	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-00Active	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-00    Active	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-13                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Waiting for Writeup>	
+draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-07     Active

---

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:28:20 +0530

I shall send my 2 reviews in a couple of days. Was planning to do it over
the weekend but did not find time.

-- Vinayak

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:56 PM, MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) <[email-masked]>wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> pm-dir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pm-dir
>
>

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 17:24:42 -0500

Hi Vin,
I just noticed that

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric/

is in IETF Last Call, ending Feb 4, so comments before the LC deadline will be
helpful.

regards,
Al

From: Vinayak Hegde [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 1:58 PM
To: MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pm-dir] FW: pm-dir diffs - Reminders and New Drafts for Review

I shall send my 2 reviews in a couple of days. Was planning to do it over the weekend but did not find time.
-- Vinayak

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:56 PM, MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

pm-dir,

google docs:

draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp

Dan R.

Alan C.

Vinayak H or Dan R

Dan R.

Vinayak H

<draft-name-no-number>[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

regards, and happy 2014,

Al

pm-dir admin

> From: Al Morton [mailto:[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>]

_______________________________________________
pm-dir mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pm-dir