Subject: [pm-dir] Performance metrics doctors generated email

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:06:09 +0200

Dear all,

This is an automatically generated email.  
It lists the IETF internet-drafts that reference the PMOL RFC 6390, as a normative or informative reference.
It also lists all the IETF internet-drafts that contain "performance metric".

Regards, Benoit

===========================================================

Normative References
--------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-05               In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-02In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
    
Informative References
----------------------
draft-ietf-ippm-registry-active-00                Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-registry-passive-00               Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-05               In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-02In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Approved-announcement to be sent::Point Raised - writeup needed>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-01    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-17                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-09     In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	

drafts containing performance metric
------------------------------------
draft-ietf-alto-deployments-09                    Active	
draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-09                 Active	
draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-02Active	
draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-00                       Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-03                    Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-02                      Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-model-based-metrics-02            Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-05                   Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-registry-active-00                Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-registry-passive-00               Active	
draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-05               In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-lmap-framework-04                      Active	
draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-03                      Active	
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01           Active	
draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-05                      In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <AD Evaluation::Revised I-D Needed>	
draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-16                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-04              Active	
draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-03          Active	
draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-09                  Active	
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-12                    Active	
draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-02                    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-02In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-12        In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <Approved-announcement to be sent::Point Raised - writeup needed>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-01    Active	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-17                 In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-09     In IESG processing - ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>