Subject: Virus in 'Branca de Neve porn�!' mail on list
From: St�phane LOEUILLET <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:24:23 +0200
List-Id: <ietf-pop3ext.imc.org>

Hi,

there is a virus in this mail.

If i remember what my antivirus told me, it is 'W32/Hybris-B'
It kindly modify 'wsock32.dll' and spreads via the mail system.

The attachment (a screen saver, so an executable) has to be runned to launch
the virus. If you have just read the mail without executing the attachment,
there is no problem.

Only windows users are concerned.

Bye

Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hahaha <[email-masked]>
Subject: Branca de Neve pornô!
Sender: [email-masked]

----VEHM3OTYBKT
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Faltava apenas um dia para o seu aniversario de 18 anos. Branca de Neve estava
muito feliz e ansiosa, porque os 7 anões prometeram uma *grande* surpresa.
As cinco horas, os anõezinhos voltaram do trabalho. Mas algo nao estava
bem... Os sete anõezinhos tinham um estranho brilho no olhar...

----VEHM3OTYBKT
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="dunga.scr"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="dunga.scr"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

----VEHM3OTYBKT--