Subject: Re: Mailing List Last Call for 2822 update internet-draft
From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
To: ietf-822 mailing list <[email-masked]>
Cc: SMTP Interest Group <[email-masked]>, LEMONADE WG <[email-masked]>, IMAP extensions mailing list <[email-masked]>, EAI WG <[email-masked]>, POP3 extensions mailing list <[email-masked]>, USEFOR WG <[email-masked]>, SIMPLE WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:12:18 -0400
List-Id: <ietf-pop3ext.imc.org>

The mailing list last call for the 2822 update is now over.

I believe we have mailing list consensus on the issues that have been
raised during the last call. After an updated draft is posted by Pete,
we'll be moving the draft forward to IETF last call.

	Tony

Tony Hansen wrote:
> There have been some comments on draft-resnick-2822upd-* but they have
> dwindled down to none.
> 
> This is a "formal" Mailing List Last Call on
> draft-resnick-2822upd-02.txt. The last call will last for two weeks
> time, ending on August 10, 2007.
> 
> The document will be discussed on the 822 mailing list,
> <[email-masked]>. Please send your comments there.