Subject: [ppsp] FW:I-D Action: draft-cruz-ppsp-http-peer-protocol-00.txt

From: "zhangyunfei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:16:49 +0800

Hi all,
    There is a new draft of HTTP-based PPSP Peer Protocol and it would be good to get feedback about this version from the WG. 

BR
Yunfei

----------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP-based PPSP Peer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
	Filename        : draft-cruz-ppsp-http-peer-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This document presents a proposal for an HTTP-based P2P streaming
   Peer Protocol, outlining the requirements, functional entities,
   message flows, formal syntax and semantics, with detailed message
   processing instructions using an HTTP/XML encoding, the respective
   parameters, methods, and message formats. The PPSP Peer Protocol
   proposed in this document extends the capabilities of PPSP to support
   adaptive and scalable video, for Video On Demand (VoD) and Live video
   services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruz-ppsp-http-peer-protocol-00.txt

zhangyunfei
2011-06-14