Subject: [ppsp] #4: Should we have explicit CHOKE/UNCHOKE messages?

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:13:19 -0000

#4: Should we have explicit CHOKE/UNCHOKE messages?

 [Yang]

-- 
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |    Version:
 Severity:  -              |   Keywords:
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/4>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>

---

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:13:35 -0000

Changes (by arno@…):

 * type:  defect => enhancement

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |       Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>