Subject: Re: [ppsp] #3: Need to clarify that peer selection is not random, but policy controlled.

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:08:30 -0000

#3: Need to clarify that peer selection is not random, but policy  controlled.

Changes (by arno@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Text adjusted in -01.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |       Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/3#comment:1>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>