Subject: [ppsp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-08.txt

From: yunfei zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:12:25 +0800

Hi all,
    As the reply to the IESG review, we have merged the problem statement
and requirement draft into a new one,as we promised.
    We also update the ambiguous texts and delete the texts which may cause
commmercial understanding of the draft. We also cut down the pages of the
problem statement and use case, to delete the possible redundancy and make
the scope more clear.
    Please review the draft and any suggestions and comments are highly
appreciated.

BR
Yunfei

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2012/2/28
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-08.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-08.txt has been
successfully submitted by Yunfei Zhang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement
Revision:        08
Title:           Problem Statement and Requirements of Peer-to-Peer
Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
Creation date:   2012-02-27
WG ID:           ppsp
Number of pages: 27

Abstract:
  Peer-to-Peer (P2P for short) streaming systems show more and more
  popularity in current Internet with proprietary protocols. This
  document identifies problems of the proprietary protocols, proposes a
  Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) including tracker and peer
  signaling components, and discusses the scope, uses cases and
  requirements of PPSP.

The IETF Secretariat