Subject: [ppsp] Due date for Presentations for PPSP session at upcoming IETF meeting

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:19:11 +0100

Hi all presenters,

You must submit a **draft** version of your presentation for the 
upcoming PPSP session at the IETF 83 meeting to the PPSP chairs 
([email-masked]) before

*** Tuesday, March 27th, 11 am CET ***

Just hit the reply button and attach your presentation to send your 
slides to the ppsp chairs.

Your presentation can be removed from the agenda, if you miss the deadline.

This is not to annoy the presenters, but to ensure that all participants 
have the chance to read the slides before the PPSP session on Wednesday.

Have a good and safe trip to Paris!

Thank you and see you in Paris

  Martin

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:08:36 +0200

Hi all,

I have received the peer protocol presentation but no the others until 
NOW. Chair's slides are there too, of course :)

Please send them slides until
*** Tuesday, March 27th, 11 am CET ***

   Martin