Subject: [ppsp] Upcoming change of the PPSP co-chair

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:05:31 +0200

Dear all,

I will step down as PPSP co-chair at the PPSP session here in Paris.

Stefano Previdi ([email-masked]) will be the new chair.

Thank you Stefano for agreeing to be the new co-chair!

Yunfei will stay as co-chair.

However, I won't be away as I will change roles and come in as your new 
Transport Area Director.

   Martin

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283

---

From: zhangyunfei <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:28:34 +0800

Thanks Martin for the great efforts on moving PPSP forward. Currently things have been in the right track. I think your role as the responsible AD will definitely be helpful to PPSP. 
Welcome Stefano for co-chairing PPSP. Stefano is experienced in both P2P technology and IETF activities. He is co-chairing P2PRG in IRTF. 

BR
Yunfei

zhangyunfei

From: Martin Stiemerling
Date: 2012-03-27 14:05
To: [email-masked]; stefano previdi
Subject: [ppsp] Upcoming change of the PPSP co-chair
Dear all,

   Martin

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283
_______________________________________________
ppsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp