Subject: [ppsp] #42: PPSP.SEC.REQ-6: PPSP MUST prevent peers from DoS attacks which will exhaust the P2P streaming system's available resource.

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:55:31 -0000

#42: PPSP.SEC.REQ-6: PPSP MUST prevent peers from DoS attacks which will exhaust
the P2P streaming system's available resource.

-- 
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |    Version:
 Severity:  -              |   Keywords:
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/42>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>

---

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:56:14 -0000

Changes (by arno@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 How to prevent DoS attacks is also described in the per-message security
 analysis in Sec. 13.5 of -02.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |       Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/42#comment:1>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>