Subject: [ppsp] #36: PPSP.PP.REQ-6: The peer status report/update SHOULD be advertised among the peers to reflect the status of the peer.

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:41:24 -0000

#36: PPSP.PP.REQ-6: The peer status report/update SHOULD be advertised  among
the peers to reflect the status of the peer.

 Peer status information should be advertised among the peers via the
 peer status report/update message.  For example, peer status can be
 online time, physical link status including DSL/WIFI/etc, battery
 status, processing capability, and other capabilities of the peer.
 With this information, a peer can select more appropriate peers for
 streaming.

-- 
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |    Version:
 Severity:  -              |   Keywords:
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/36>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>