Subject: Re: [ppsp] #20: Evaluate security implications of PEX.

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:30:12 -0000

#20: Evaluate security implications of PEX.

Comment (by arno@…):

 Security evaluation and solution added to -02. TODO: exact certificates
 format and certification procedure.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |       Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/20#comment:1>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>

---

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:58:39 -0000

Comment (by arno@…):

 This ticket is related to PPSP.SEC.REQ-7: "PPSP SHOULD be robust, i.e.,
 when centralized tracker fails the P2P streaming system SHOULD still work
 by supporting distributed trackers."

 PEX is one mechanism for distributed tracking, once secured.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/20#comment:2>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>