Subject: [ppsp] #41: PPSP.SEC.REQ-5: PPSP SHOULD support identifying badly behaving peers and exclude or reject them from the P2P streaming system.

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:53:26 -0000

#41: PPSP.SEC.REQ-5: PPSP SHOULD support identifying badly behaving peers and
exclude or reject them from the P2P streaming system.

-- 
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |    Version:
 Severity:  -              |   Keywords:
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/41>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>

---

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:54:49 -0000

Changes (by arno@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 A Section 13.6 was added to -02 on how peers can excluded faulty peers
 from future interactions and possibilities for global exclusion.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |       Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/41#comment:1>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>