Subject: [ppsp] #43: Add reference to content integrity protection for live streaming to draft.

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:59:39 -0000

#43: Add reference to content integrity protection for live streaming to draft.

-- 
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |    Version:
 Severity:  -              |   Keywords:
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/43>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>

---

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:01:08 -0000

Changes (by arno@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Updated Live Streaming section of -02 to include "Sign All" content
 authentication, and reference to [SIGMCAST] following discussion with
 Fabio Picconi.

 [SIGMCAST] Chung Kei Wong and Simon S. Lam. "Digital Signatures for
 Flows and Multicasts". IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking,
 Volume 7,  Issue 4, pp. 502-513, Aug 1999.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |       Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/43#comment:1>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>