Subject: [ppsp] #39: PPSP.SEC.REQ-3: PPSP MUST provide an option to encrypt the data exchange among the PPSP entities.

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:48:40 -0000

#39: PPSP.SEC.REQ-3: PPSP MUST provide an option to encrypt the data  exchange
among the PPSP entities.

-- 
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |  Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |    Version:
 Severity:  -              |   Keywords:
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/39>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>

---

From: "ppsp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:50:34 -0000

Changes (by arno@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added a paragraph to Sec. 13.4. in -02 explaining that the Enhanced Closed
 Swarms solution, or DTLS or IPsec should be used for point-to-point
 encryption.

-- 
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  arno@…         |       Owner:  draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  peer-protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/trac/ticket/39#comment:1>
ppsp <http://tools.ietf.org/ppsp/>