Subject: [ppsp] Open issues out of last IESG evaluation for draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-10.txt

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:22:09 +0200

Hi,

I have been through some of the old DISCUSS and COMMENT from the last 
IESG evaluation of draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07.txt.

Here are the ballots with the positions:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement/ballot/

For instance, a very light one to be fixed, but I cannot find how this 
is addressed in the -10 version:

- Stephen Farrell:
Section 5 really needs to say what sections 5.x are.  They could
be use-cases the WG is going to tackle, or maybe the WG will decide
later, or whatever is the case. Without that, its hard to know why
sections 5.x are present.

The DISCUSS positions are probably addressed, but I do strongly 
recommend to double-check all comments.

   Martin

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283