Subject: [ppsp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:10:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements of Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)       : Yunfei Zhang
                          Ning Zong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-11.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   Peer-to-Peer (P2P for short) streaming systems show more and more
   popularity in current Internet with proprietary protocols. This
   document identifies problems of the proprietary protocols, proposes
   the development of Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) including
   the tracker and peer protocol, and discusses the scope, requirements
   and use cases of PPSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/