Subject: [ppsp] Enhanced Closed Swarm draft

From: Dusan Gabrijelcic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:18:49 +0200

Dear all,

please receive attached a draft on Enhanced Closed Swarm protocol. Though
the draft was submitted on time it has been unfortunately submitted under
wrong name with no time to correct it and it is at the moment not listed
under officially submitted drafts. We are posting the draft to the mailing
list in agreement with PPSP chairs, kindly allowing the post. The draft
will be submitted officially as soon as possible (after 5th of November).

The draft covers Enhanced Closed Swarm protocol, an access control
mechanisms suitable for P2P content delivery systems and its application in
Peer-to-Peer Streaming Peer Protocol (PPSPP). The draft will be briefly
presented on the forthcoming IETF meeting by Johan.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Kind regards, Dusan.
-- 
~~~~~~~~~~
Dusan Gabrijelcic
e-mail: [email-masked]