Subject: [ppsp] new version of PPSP problem statement and requirements

From: zhangyunfei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:08:52 +0800

Hi all,
    According to the IESG review (Please refer to http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement/ballot/ ), we have updated the new version of the draft. Thanks again for the AD's review. We appreciate if there are comments and suggestions on the new version.

BR
Yunfei

zhangyunfei

From: internet-drafts
Date: 2013-02-01 12:02
To: i-d-announce
CC: ppsp
Subject: [ppsp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-12.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements of Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
Author(s)       : Yunfei Zhang
                          Ning Zong
Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-12.txt
Pages           : 25
Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   Peer-to-Peer(P2P for short) streaming systems show more and more
   popularity in current Internet with proprietary protocols. This
   document identifies problems of the proprietary protocols, proposes
   the development of Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol(PPSP) including
   the Tracker and Peer protocol, and discusses the scope, requirements
   and use cases of PPSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ppsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://w