Subject: [Privsec-discuss] Fwd: [Pearg] Call for Adoption: Two drafts on Numeric IDs

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 05:14:04 +0300

Folks,

This might be of interest to this group. PEARG is discussing  two I-Ds
on the security and privacy implications of numeric identifiers (please
see below).

The call is here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/pearg/YlTn3VlnwFbnJ0IgNLTtLwg6W0c

Taking place on this list: https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/pearg

Thanks,
Fernando

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Pearg] Call for Adoption: Two drafts on Numeric IDs
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 12:56:35 +0100
From: Sara Dickinson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hi All,
There are currently 3 drafts related to Numeric IDs that have been
discussed on various IETF/IRTF lists:

* https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-numeric-ids-history
* https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-numeric-ids-generation
* https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-numeric-ids-sec-considerations

This email starts a two week Call for Adoption for two of these drafts
which have been proposed as suitable work for PEARG:

1) Unfortunate History of Transient Numeric Identifiers:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-numeric-ids-history-05

2) On the Generation of Transient Numeric Identifiers:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-numeric-ids-generation-04

Please review both these draft to see if you think they are suitable for
adoption by PEARG and send comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

** Because they are so closely related, we are requesting that people
send an initial single response to this email but state their opinion
separately for each of the above drafts in that response **
Note that the third draft is currently in the IETF stream as an AD
sponsored submisssion.

This call for adoption ends on 21st August 2019.

Sara. -- Pearg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/pearg