Subject: Reminder: Enforcement of Updated IPR Boilerplate (fwd)

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 11:51:26 +0200

Dear all,

Please make sure you comply with the message below when you submit an Internet
draft.  Please check your draft before you submit it with the idnits tool
<http://ietf.levkowetz.com/tools/idnits/>.  Online check is available
at <http://ietf.levkowetz.com/tools/idnits/idnits.pyht>.

Thanks,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Monday, May 2, 2005 9:42 PM +0200
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Reminder: Enforcement of Updated IPR Boilerplate

This message is to remind you that as of Friday, May 6, 2005,
all Internet-Drafts that are submitted to the IETF Secretariat
for posting must include the IPR-related notices and disclaimers
specified in RFC 3978 (BCP 78), "IETF Rights in Contributions."
The required notices and disclaimers can be found in Section 5,
"Notices Required in IETF Documents," of RFC 3978, and in
Section 3, "IPR-Related Notices Required in Internet-Drafts,"
of the recently revised "Guidelines to Authors of Internet-Drafts"
(http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.html).  The "Guidelines"
document also provides additional guidance regarding the
placement of these notices.

Please note that the required notices and disclaimers must
be reproduced verbatim since they have been legally reviewed
and formally adopted as part of the IETF process.  The
Secretariat will not accept deviations from the specified
text, nor will it correct the text.  Any documents that do
not comply with the requirements of RFC 3978, and with
the most recent version of the "Guidelines" document, will
be returned to the submitter.

The IETF Secretariat

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Reminder: Enforcement of Updated IPR Boilerplate
From: "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF Announcement list" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:42:24 +0200

This message is to remind you that as of Friday, May 6, 2005, 
all Internet-Drafts that are submitted to the IETF Secretariat 
for posting must include the IPR-related notices and disclaimers 
specified in RFC 3978 (BCP 78), "IETF Rights in Contributions."  
The required notices and disclaimers can be found in Section 5, 
"Notices Required in IETF Documents," of RFC 3978, and in 
Section 3, "IPR-Related Notices Required in Internet-Drafts," 
of the recently revised "Guidelines to Authors of Internet-Drafts" 
(http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.html).  The "Guidelines" 
document also provides additional guidance regarding the 
placement of these notices.

Please note that the required notices and disclaimers must 
be reproduced verbatim since they have been legally reviewed 
and formally adopted as part of the IETF process.  The 
Secretariat will not accept deviations from the specified 
text, nor will it correct the text.  Any documents that do 
not comply with the requirements of RFC 3978, and with 
the most recent version of the "Guidelines" document, will 
be returned to the submitter.

The IETF Secretariat