Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update boilerplate (#18)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:54:55 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/18

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update boilerplate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport-protocol.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/18.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/18.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/18

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:04:17 -0800

Merged #18.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/18#event-870304817