Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] update boilerplate (#15)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:52:26 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/15

-- Commit Summary --

  * update boilerplate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http-mapping.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/15.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/15.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/15

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:00:06 -0800

Why only one of the files?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/15#issuecomment-262628690

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:04:21 -0800

Merged #15.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/15#event-870304878