Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove references to QUIC Crypto (#9)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 15:23:14 -0800

...and as in #8, anything else that isn't relevant.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/9

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 15:25:17 -0800

We probably don't need a reference to draft-hamilton-quic-transport-protocol either.  The document can instead say "The original authors of this specification were: Ryan Hamilton, ...".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/9#issuecomment-262396484

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 01:28:20 -0800

SGTM. I want to wait until after -00 for QUIC Crypto references, but I can remove draft-hamilton... from the text now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/9#issuecomment-263222613

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 01:40:28 -0800

Looks like you've added a contributors section separately. Did you mean to leave the old Contributors and Acknowledgments sections in?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/9#issuecomment-263225451

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:54:32 -0800

I've fixed the contributors stuff in #41.  I agree that we can wait for -01 for this issue.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/9#issuecomment-263433285