Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] One contributor and conventions section (#41)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:25:14 -0800

Jana observed that we have two contributors sections.  We also have two conventions sections.  Merge them both, and remove references to pre-IETF drafts.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/41

-- Commit Summary --

  * One contributor section is enough
  * One conventions section is enough

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (58)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/41.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/41.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/41

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:25:36 -0800

Merged #41.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/41#event-874458468