Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add an .editorconfig file to enforce a common formatting on *.md files (#21)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 23:52:42 -0800

Fixes #14 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/21

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add an .editorconfig file to enforce a common formatting on *.md files

-- File Changes --

    A .editorconfig (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/21.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/21.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/21

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 23:57:51 -0800

@larseggert pushed 1 commit.

83ec545  Add trim_trailing_whitespace

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/21/files/1fb6b1585f42c10d5c04bf35d80bac4adf2cdab1..83ec545f3302512705d0f4c19c6f91630083cee9

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:27:01 -0800

Merged #21.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/21#event-871569041

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:27:14 -0800

I had exactly the same file on a branch of the same name :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/21#issuecomment-262863523