Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename recovery draft (#24)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 20:08:37 -0800

I'm thinking that we all benefit if we have a single word label to apply to each draft.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/24

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename recovery draft

-- File Changes --

    R draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/24.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/24.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/24

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:40:24 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

e8df402  Update readme to match

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/24/files/e73e77d384fbf04f97e381392a8633968abdcc6c..e8df402bd8e57a4122d450e46c7c706970203db1

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:49:19 -0800

Merged #24.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/24#event-874417858