Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename transport draft (#22)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:36:25 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/22

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename transport draft

-- File Changes --

    R draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/22.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/22.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/22

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:39:49 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

283d810  Update readme to match

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/22/files/015c6d4b51ab04db87e48d35aa0ed1ff04569729..283d810cb3b3c4c203a9676ec0d976faa7c4b556

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:51:47 -0800

Merged #22.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/22#event-874420632