Subject: Re: [quic-issues] [quicwg/base-drafts] Testing notifications to [email-masked] (#4)

From: QUIC WG Issues Account <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 23:48:51 -0800

Seeing if a settings change makes GitHub not use BCC when it sends notifications. @mattinfla: check the logs, too, please?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4#issuecomment-262450894

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:02:33 -0800

It seems as if this settings change has fixed notifications. Fingers crossed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you commented.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4#issuecomment-262485274

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:02:33 -0800

Closed #4.

-- 
You are receiving this because you commented.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4#event-869529930

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 07:58:51 -0800

Matt says things are fixed; testing

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4#issuecomment-262280615

---

From: mattinfla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:32:49 -0800

Testing base drafts, sorry for the spam.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4#issuecomment-262357385