Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update boilerplate (#17)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:54:18 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/17

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update boilerplate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/17.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/17.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/17

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:04:38 -0800

Merged #17.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/17#event-870305158