Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename HTTP draft (#29)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:41:02 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/29

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename HTTP draft
  * Update readme to match

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (4)
    R draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/29.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/29.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/29

---

From: MikeBishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:34:47 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Looks fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/29#pullrequestreview-10380237

---

From: MikeBishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:34:54 -0800

Merged #29.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/29#event-874082140