Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use Julian Reschke's xml2rfc (#31)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 20:00:20 -0800

I'm still not convinced by the advantages of this.  It's slightly faster locally, but slower on CI due to the need to install xsltproc.

cc @reschke 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/31

-- Commit Summary --

  * Using XSLT
  * Update CI config to install xsltproc

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile (1)
    M circle.yml (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/31.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/31.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/31