Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change the title of the HTTP draft (#11)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:05:43 -0800

Builds on top of #10 because that's easiest.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/11

-- Commit Summary --

  * Assign editors
  * Change the name of the HTTP mapping to HTTP over QUIC

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http-mapping.md (22)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (41)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport-protocol.md (31)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/11.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/11.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/11

---

From: MikeBishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:37:56 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

925b843  Reconciling two pull requests

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/11/files/de2026f1b5b093a45b67a9e8e1a1fdb678bc9ad9..925b84305931b09bf01ce1266ac94c4a5b803dc9

---

From: MikeBishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:44:12 -0800

Merged #11.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/11#event-874337310