Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Assign editors (#10)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:04:55 -0800

As instructed by the chairs.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/10

-- Commit Summary --

  * Assign editors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http-mapping.md (18)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (39)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport-protocol.md (29)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/10.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/10.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/10

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:38:12 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 2 commits.

7555235  Jana and Ian are editors too (but no contributors section)
e4107ae  QUIC-LOSS-RECOVERY renders poorly, shorten it

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/10/files/3d2912dca09a20520fc79058716211e962bfad57..e4107aec8660c8e25b72b66d3ba17194703132e7

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 06:22:49 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks, LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/10#pullrequestreview-9870306

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:05:24 -0800

Merged #10.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/10#event-870305926