Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixing transport references (#46)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:49:45 -0800

I believe this resolves #42.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/46

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cleaning up section references -- should fix #42.
  * Found some more XX section references

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (101)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/46.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/46.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/46

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:26:03 -0800

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

 This section lists all the QUIC error codes that may be used in a
 CONNECTION_CLOSE frame.  TODO: Trim list and group errors for readabiity.
 
+TODO: Discuss error handling beyond just listing error codes.

This one seems to have snuck in; but I'm going to forgive it, because we need that.  Did you open an issue?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/46#pullrequestreview-10669963

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:26:31 -0800

Merged #46.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/46#event-876156830

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:26:35 -0800

Mike, you are a true gentleman.  Thank you.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/46#issuecomment-263744903

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:38:43 -0800

MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

Good point.  Opened #47 to track.