Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update boilerplate (#16)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:53:44 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/16

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update boilerplate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-loss-detection.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/16.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/16.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/16

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 06:23:56 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/16#pullrequestreview-9870522

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:04:33 -0800

Merged #16.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/16#event-870305059