Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo: cleartest -> cleartext (#86)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:34:36 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/86

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo: cleartest -> cleartext

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/86.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/86.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/86

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:54:56 -0800

Merged #86.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/86#event-892890549