Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] PRIORITY and Stream ID space (#73)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 13:30:24 -0800

The current PRIORITY frame has 31 bits to reference the dependent stream.  We'd need to either do some weird dancing (omit one of the bits that can be inferred?), change the layout of PRIORITY to match QUIC's stream space size, or restrict the mapping to use a subset of QUIC streams.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/73

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:39:25 -0800

Closed #73.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/73#event-890822427

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:39:25 -0800

Fixed in the current draft -- PRIORITY now has 32-bits and a clear field to expand if QUIC does.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/73#issuecomment-266513752