Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Server can authenticate client, not itself (#85)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:23:11 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/85

-- Commit Summary --

  * Server can authenticate client, not itself

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/85.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/85.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/85

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:54:46 -0800

Merged #85.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/85#event-892890443