Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make end of early data marker an handshake message (#91)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 10:36:42 -0800

As per recent TLS 1.3 update.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/91

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make end of early data marker an handshake message

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/91.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/91.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/91

---

From: David Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 10:38:22 -0800

davidben commented on this pull request.

> @@ -232,7 +232,7 @@ A simplified TLS 1.3 handshake with 0-RTT application data is shown in
 
     ClientHello
    (0-RTT Application Data)
-   (end_of_early_data)        -------->
+   (EndOfEarlyData)          -------->

This goes with Finished in the second flight now which, handily, matches the QUIC version of the diagram below.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/91#pullrequestreview-13469669

---

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 11:32:55 -0800

ghedo commented on this pull request.

     ClientHello
    (0-RTT Application Data)

Ah yes, missed that. Fixed now.

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:50:33 -0800

Merged #91.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/91#event-897974107