Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixing what appear to be mangled error code descriptions (#94)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 13:43:38 -0800

Guessing these were incorrectly parsed by some conversion routine?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/94

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixing what appear to be mangled error code descriptions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (31)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/94.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/94.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/94

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 21:59:43 -0800

Merged #94.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/94#event-903782272