Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix mailing list archive URI (#79)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 13:25:59 -0800

(sorry for the noise)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/79

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix mailing list archive URI

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/79.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/79.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/79

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:07:45 -0800

Merged #79.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/79#event-888997260

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:08:14 -0800

Noise can be reduced by creating a single PR for all changes that hit all the drafts.  You can still have separate commits.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/79#issuecomment-266136650

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 01:43:02 -0800

I imagined that the pull requests will be acted upon by the individual draft authors, thus it seemed better to have one per draft.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/79#issuecomment-266272483