Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reconcile flag bits in frame type table (#88)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:08:58 -0800

Trivial change, but not my doc.  Table gives bits as "01NTLLMM" while frame definition gives them as "01N**U**LLMM".  Since the bit is "Unused," I assume that 'U' is correct?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/88

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reconcile flag bits in frame type table

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/88.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/88.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/88

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:49:07 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Completely correct, thanks for the fix.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/88#pullrequestreview-13437946

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:49:15 -0800

Merged #88.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/88#event-897456609