Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Describe the mechanism for stateless reject (#60)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:42:04 -0800

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/60

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 12:53:20 -0800

This needs to be described in detail, but if the entire client hello is received, then TLS or the QUIC stack should be able to determine if the handshake can be completed or not.  If it can't, either because the TLS handshake doesn't complete or the source address token(in the QUIC extension), then an appropriate reject can be sent so it can complete next time.

This issue somewhat spans the TLS and transport docs, so I'm not sure where it belongs.

How would #35 help this?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/60#issuecomment-264973826

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 15:03:59 -0800

Hmm, I don't know what I was thinking.  It probably won't help.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/60#issuecomment-265301828

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 15:15:47 -0800

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/60#issuecomment-265304193