Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add "note to readers" (#77)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 23:32:49 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/77

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add "note to readers"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/77.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/77.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/77

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 11:36:07 -0800

Merged #77.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/77#event-888818430

---

From: David Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 12:50:01 -0800

davidben commented on this pull request.

> @@ -82,6 +82,13 @@ informative:
 This document describes how Transport Layer Security (TLS) can be used to secure
 QUIC.
 
+--- note_Note_to_Readers
+
+Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group mailing list ([email-masked]),
+which is archived at <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/>.

Wrong URL?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/77#pullrequestreview-12305562