Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add "Note To Reader" (#82)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 01:40:17 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/82

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add "Note To Reader"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/82.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/82.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/82

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:54:08 -0800

Merged #82.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/82#event-891179604