Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add "Note To Readers" (#83)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 01:41:26 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/83

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add "Note To Readers"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/83.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/83.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/83

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 06:30:41 -0800

Merged #83.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/83#event-889583566