Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixed nit. (#769)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:43:49 -0700

Submitting, since this is a pure nit.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/769

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixed nit.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/769.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/769.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/769

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:36:24 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #769.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/769#event-1244166034