Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Require that parameters only appear once. (#792)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:51:37 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/792

-- Commit Summary --

  * Require that parameters only appear once.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/792.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/792.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/792

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 02:34:15 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

0f80d25  Error code for duplicate parameters

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/792/files/3aafa6e683390d0c53abe9311b9106b7a441d5e9..0f80d255b2a311389a47febfb712a32c74c17f68

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 02:34:37 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #792.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/792#event-1268958730