Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] clarify absolute byte offset of a connection (#766)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 15:24:32 -0700

I tried to fix language about byte offsets of a connection. only streams really have offsets.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/766

-- Commit Summary --

  * clarify absolute byte offset of a connection

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/766.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/766.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/766

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 23:56:42 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #766.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/766#event-1237856223