Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP Integration Error Nits (#787)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:41:03 -0700

* error code space is 30 bits
  * error codes can be used with stop_sending
  * genericized CANCEL to indicate it can be used bidirectionally
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/787

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP Integration Error Nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/787.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/787.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/787

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 22:23:52 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

I'd merge this if I wasn't planning to obsolete them immediately with #722.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/787#pullrequestreview-64797157