Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Keep-alive requirements (#744)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 15:12:46 -0700

Build failure here is benign, it can be ignored.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/744#issuecomment-327318529

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:03:35 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

d8d5d21  Minor grammatical fix

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/744/files/2d917370e5b650c27923d64ffa4a0c180634c16c..d8d5d21810d4b3d53d574fea8fb7639179ccc21f

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:35:10 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/744#pullrequestreview-63823501

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:35:47 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #744.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/744#event-1256424864