Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] reference format (#798)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 04:42:43 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/798

-- Commit Summary --

  * reference format

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/798.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/798.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/798

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 00:44:28 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #798.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/798#event-1266851905