Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RTT variance uses absolute departure from SRTT (#768)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 15:17:46 -0700

Closes #753.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/768

-- Commit Summary --

  * RTT variance uses absolute departure from SRTT.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/768.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/768.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/768

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:11:29 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Good catch, thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/768#pullrequestreview-63137218

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 19:11:35 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #768.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/768#event-1251661633