Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make error codes smaller (#723)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 00:28:57 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

LGTM -- this seems sane. 64K ought to be enough for anybody! (TM)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/723#pullrequestreview-60776885

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 23:20:53 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

2c77118  Merge branch 'split-errors' into smaller-errors

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/723/files/b501b4ddd9fd9482755b1d3c9990c4fc840c772b..2c7711890239e1551a6a9d890c537ef7dcd5b918

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 23:22:26 +0000 (UTC)

LGTM.  I did the conflict resolution just to keep our PRs clean.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/723#issuecomment-327638665