Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 9db0e4: Split error code space

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:09:31 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/smaller-errors
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 9db0e4de52940717b042e098f9d676713c959425
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9db0e4de52940717b042e098f9d676713c959425
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-28 (Thu, 28 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Split error code space

This creates two orthogonal spaces for error codes.  Application error codes
can be used for both connection and stream errors and are under the control of
the application protocol.  Transport error codes are QUIC-controlled, but can
only terminate the connection.

To fix this, I had to add IANA considerations for error codes, plus a few extra
tweaks.  I think that the error code space could be narrowed to 16 bits after
this, if only to keep things sane.

Closes #132.

  Commit: 5516687ca0b939274ab9b2347e8c88cab46afe2c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5516687ca0b939274ab9b2347e8c88cab46afe2c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-28 (Thu, 28 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Make error codes smaller

  Commit: c130f132bcc4243ec8a5ace8b83e9d23c3ffd172
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c130f132bcc4243ec8a5ace8b83e9d23c3ffd172
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-28 (Thu, 28 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Missed RST_STREAM somehow

  Commit: f7eb3931f3eef62976a3b550155e7d6ddb4b9ba2
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f7eb3931f3eef62976a3b550155e7d6ddb4b9ba2
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-28 (Thu, 28 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix some skew from the rebase

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/2c7711890239...f7eb3931f3ee