Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Specify connection ID and version a unsigned numbers (#788)

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:59:43 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788

-- Commit Summary --

  * Specify connection ID and version a unsigned numbers

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 22:08:24 +0000 (UTC)

@RyanAtGoogle pushed 1 commit.

0645271  more

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788/files/c0c5e837543695f5f7fca58aa23f2c86a104da4a..0645271375fcdc62f5e0146e1cd6ae6cdad1c966

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 22:08:41 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788#pullrequestreview-64437133

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 15:31:12 -0700

Merged #788.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788#event-1260314078

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 05:20:50 +0000 (UTC)

I like the number bit for versions.  I'm less enthusiastic about the connection ID because we never actually treat it as a number anywhere.  That said, this is fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/788#issuecomment-331779685