Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Larger packet number, not larger packet (#772)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:47:08 +0000 (UTC)

Editorial nit, so submitting without review.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/772

-- Commit Summary --

  * Larger packet number not larger packet.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/772.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/772.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/772

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:48:12 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #772.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/772#event-1244182974

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:54:03 +0000 (UTC)

FWIW, I typically don't even create a PR for editorial changes like this when I don't expect to request input.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/772#issuecomment-328669992

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:04:43 -0700

Yeah, I've directly committed to master in the past, but I just went about my usual workflow this time... probably an overkill.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/772#issuecomment-328672248