Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] d3c40d: Keep-alive requirements

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 23:01:20 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/keep-alive
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: d3c40d80c5ff7c064f9c89f72ba6c993843c2f17
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d3c40d80c5ff7c064f9c89f72ba6c993843c2f17
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-08 (Fri, 08 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Keep-alive requirements

This removes the bad advice in PING about keeping connections alive and goes
for a more nuanced description.  The transport contains generic advice and a
recommendation that application protocols provide further guidance.  The HTTP
mapping specifies that the client is the one that performs keep-alives and that
it should only do so if it is waiting on responses from the server.

Closes #729.

  Commit: 2d917370e5b650c27923d64ffa4a0c180634c16c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2d917370e5b650c27923d64ffa4a0c180634c16c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-08 (Fri, 08 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Correct some pretty lame snafus

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/678723180fb1...2d917370e5b6