Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] make stream id even/odd and non-reuse rules normative MUST {NOT} (#793)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:51:45 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/793

-- Commit Summary --

  * make stream id even/odd and non-reuse rules normative MUST {NOT}

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/793.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/793.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/793

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 21:57:00 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #793.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/793#event-1264621564