Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 71d407: Size limit for Version Negotiation

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:02:45 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 71d407998de5a09b93359b7aa0fd0d57066eb8ac
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/71d407998de5a09b93359b7aa0fd0d57066eb8ac
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-08-31 (Thu, 31 Aug 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Size limit for Version Negotiation

As discussed, the limits are largely practical, and there should be enough
incentive to avoid inflation, but it pays to be a little more precise when
defining protocols or you can get odd downstream effects.  I've chosen to limit
the size to the CI.  That's 1200 currently (or more) and should be plenty og
space for many versions.

Closes #585.

  Commit: ce27486c76a11eae83c218c6915b43391455ddfa
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ce27486c76a11eae83c218c6915b43391455ddfa
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-07 (Thu, 07 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove distracting sentence

  Commit: d6e7119bdaf6042d498ba427d56cf49c8f3399d2
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d6e7119bdaf6042d498ba427d56cf49c8f3399d2
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2017-09-08 (Fri, 08 Sep 2017)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #754 from quicwg/vn-mtu

Size limit for Version Negotiation

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/be8bce7f2027...d6e7119bdaf6