Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] submitted drafts reference unspecific sibling specs (#808)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 01:25:58 -0700

For instance:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-http-06#section-11.1

~~~
   [QUIC-TRANSPORT]
              Iyengar, J., Ed. and M. Thomson, Ed., "QUIC: A UDP-Based
              Multiplexed and Secure Transport", draft-ietf-quic-
              transport (work in progress), September 2017.
~~~

This should say:

~~~
   [QUIC-TRANSPORT]
              Iyengar, J., Ed. and M. Thomson, Ed., "QUIC: A UDP-Based
              Multiplexed and Secure Transport", draft-ietf-quic-
              transport-06 (work in progress), September 2017.
~~~

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/808

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 05:01:55 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #808.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/808#event-1272960933

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 22:01:55 -0700

Fixed in https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template/commit/b5b437f51ef59f9effe4df050049f24fa05058d9

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/808#issuecomment-333353808