Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] reference format (#797)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 02:03:56 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/797

-- Commit Summary --

  * reference format

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/797.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/797.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/797

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:11:02 -0700

Merged #797.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/797#event-1268938886