Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] There was an extra mention of Public Reset (#755)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 00:23:10 +0000 (UTC)

Roni noticed this, and some in the text that ekr added about it being RST-like.
That text I haven't changed on the expectation that we will merge #721.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/755

-- Commit Summary --

  * There was an extra mention of Public Reset

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/755.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/755.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/755

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 16:11:07 -0700

Closed #755.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/755#event-1237814928

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 23:11:08 +0000 (UTC)

Addressed in #721.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/755#issuecomment-327636865