Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fixes incorrect text and renames STREAM_ID_NEEDED to STREAM_ID_BLOCKED. (#767)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:36:27 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/767

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixes incorrect text and renames STREAM_ID_NEEDED to STREAM_ID_BLOCKED.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/767.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/767.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/767

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:02:22 -0700

Yep, managed to mess that one up...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/767#issuecomment-327962277

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:02:26 -0700

Merged #767.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/767#event-1239943967