Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Header compression updates from design team (#23)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 01:04:15 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/23

-- Commit Summary --

  * Updates from design team

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-01/compression.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/23.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/23.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/23

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:59:49 -0800

Merged #23.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/23#event-1434369187