Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] ECN (#26)

From: IngJohEricsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 03:56:44 -0800

ECN slides
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/26

-- Commit Summary --

  * ECN

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-01/ecn.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/26.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/26.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/26

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 22:11:47 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #26.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/26#event-1436152194