Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add deadlocking presentation (#20)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 04:57:57 +0000 (UTC)

Original: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EfJDY-63SUjizV_jIjDecXoeK17HjE0UZtWjs54C9CU/edit?usp=sharing
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/20

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add deadlocking presentation

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-01/deadlock.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/20.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/20.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/20

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 21:08:10 -0800

Merged #20.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/20#event-1431805548