Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Refactor key schedule (#1077)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:39:14 -0800

This is an almost purely editorial change.  It consolidates the description of
QHKDF-Expand and corrects a bunch of minor things related to key derivation and
expansion.  This is the parts of #1043 that I wanted to keep.

The only non-editorial change is a change to the handshake salt used to derive
handshake keys.  That should keep the keys fresh.

Closes #1043.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1077

-- Commit Summary --

  * Refactor key schedule

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (173)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1077.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1077.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1077