Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove cross-protocol resumption (#1057)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:05:28 -0800

See https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/941#issuecomment-352140849 for rationale.

There was text in the section that I removed.  That had to be restored to a more appropriate location.  I also found some related errors in another section.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove cross-protocol resumption
  * Restore text about max_early_data
  * Fix error in denial of service section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (61)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057