Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] consistent artwork typing (#1071)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 07:06:33 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071

-- Commit Summary --

  * consistent artwork typing

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 22:02:32 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1071.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071#event-1445367605

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 14:02:45 -0800

I don't know why you think we need so many tildes............

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071#issuecomment-361100206

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 21:21:55 -0800

...I don't know where the # of tildes came from. I just copied it from another instance in the same document.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1071#issuecomment-361143056