Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add one more deadlocking slide (#24)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 05:15:59 +0000 (UTC)

Based on suggestion from Jana.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/24

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add one more deadlocking slide

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-01/deadlock.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/24.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/24.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/24

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:07:11 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #24.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/24#event-1434784573