Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Include max_ack_delay (#1060)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 04:42:31 +0000 (UTC)

Include max_ack_delay in the handshake and RTO timers, as I originally intended.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060

-- Commit Summary --

  * Include max_ack_delay

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 09:47:09 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

6dd14ce  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060/files/4263265fc30bab0f7982d304d2a088354ccd481e..6dd14ce482f0cfed29410759873b8b7bb5e8b3bf

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:17:02 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

This is necessary since ack_delay is not part of the srtt, so LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060#pullrequestreview-92706478

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 20:18:55 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1060.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1060#event-1449392045