Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update change logs for -08 (#1076)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 17:06:10 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1076

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update change logs for -08

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1076.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1076.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1076

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 01:10:40 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1076.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1076#event-1445440933

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:22:40 -0800

MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

> @@ -3865,6 +3865,17 @@ Issue and pull request numbers are listed with a leading octothorp.
 
 ## Since draft-ietf-quic-transport-08
 
+- Clarified requirements for BLOCKED usage (#65,  #924)
+- BLOCKED frame now includes reason for blocking (#452, #924, #927, #928)
+- Cleartext integrity as version independent (#568)

This is very misleading, since the handshake packet protection is *not* an invariant.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1076#pullrequestreview-92324399