Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Header compression slides for Melbourne (#21)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 03:37:23 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/21

-- Commit Summary --

  * Header compression slides for Melbourne

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-01/compression.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/21.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/21.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/21

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 04:07:54 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #21.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/21#event-1433932885