Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove misleading changelog entry (#1084)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 23:29:04 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1084

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove misleading changelog entry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1084.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1084.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1084

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 23:57:19 +0000 (UTC)

Yeah, that's probably best.  It looks like the actual change (#724) happened in -06, and was the big PR clarifying the handling of incoming packets, when to do VN, etc.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1084#issuecomment-361428560

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:08:04 -0800

Merged #1084.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1084#event-1447526217