Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix tiemr typo (#1064)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:29:55 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1064

-- Commit Summary --

  * typo nit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1064.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1064.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1064

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 03:50:42 -0800

Merged #1064.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1064#event-1437135649