Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] migration slides (#22)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 04:13:30 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/22

-- Commit Summary --

  * migration

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-01/migration.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/22.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/22.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/22

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 04:14:04 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #22.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/22#event-1433933841