Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] b52b40: Remove mandatory in-order delivery

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:16:25 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: b52b40bb8ced2bbeda2e4f5d8ab00a2d21a3cc19
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b52b40bb8ced2bbeda2e4f5d8ab00a2d21a3cc19
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-01-25 (Thu, 25 Jan 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove mandatory in-order delivery

Pursuant to what seemed to be the agreement in Melbourne, this makes it
possible for an endpoint to deliver bytes out of order.  To @ianswett's
request, it also makes it mandatory for endpoints to provide the ability
to deliver in order.

Closes #252, #257.

  Commit: dc9774aeb1165b3a7ea0914e1ab54535bb26719c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/dc9774aeb1165b3a7ea0914e1ab54535bb26719c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-01-25 (Thu, 25 Jan 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Review tweaks

  Commit: 1e20d5b23342ca6f7fd1bcc860dece0ecf9be14e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/1e20d5b23342ca6f7fd1bcc860dece0ecf9be14e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-01-30 (Tue, 30 Jan 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #1070 from quicwg/remove-in-order

Remove mandatory in-order delivery

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/119a93e62046...1e20d5b23342