Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add invariants presentation (#18)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 21:44:31 -0800

Original at https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WCRslrM_HmPPct3Mquxy0vdJEv5OZ54H_rm-zoIJvpo/edit?usp=sharing
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/18

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add invariants presentation

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-01/invariants2.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/18.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/18.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/18

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:23:12 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

178ab05  Tweakin'

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/18/files/d49d700784af98abd8f4b76736873c492d294e43..178ab054a340e55269833a77168225d73911699b

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:14:49 -0800

Merged #18.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/18#event-1427527098