Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] In-order delivery of stream data (#252)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 02:50:33 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #252 via 0b3d32b9af070382585a9901df605e7e9d69f5bc.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/252#event-1440835260

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 02:52:26 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #252.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/252#event-1440836893

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:53:04 -0800

Discussed in Melbourne.  It seems like there was agreement to do this.  (Apologies, I accidentally pushed the change to master: a price of trying to do this while paying attention to another discussion.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/252#issuecomment-360345049

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 19:11:47 -0800

+1

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/252#issuecomment-360347816

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:16:27 -0800

Closed #252 via #1070.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/252#event-1447714598