Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 69abaf: Pick a new connection ID with Retry packets

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:01:46 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/retry-cid
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 69abaf6cf8fb6881397aa12c1ad6d5b68e79f14b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/69abaf6cf8fb6881397aa12c1ad6d5b68e79f14b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-01-24 (Wed, 24 Jan 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Pick a new connection ID with Retry packets

Part of why we were echoing the connection ID in Retry is now no longer
relevant. We now have encryption providing the primary proof of receipt
for the Initial packet.

Allowing the server to pick a new connection ID and include that in the
Retry packet header allows servers to steer clients.

Closes #713, #1041.