Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 15db29: Refactor key schedule

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:39:00 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/key-schedule-cleanup
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 15db29eb2aceb42987e7fc12761a05507af87099
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/15db29eb2aceb42987e7fc12761a05507af87099
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-01-29 (Mon, 29 Jan 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Refactor key schedule

This is an almost purely editorial change.  It consolidates the description of
QHKDF-Expand and corrects a bunch of minor things related to key derivation and
expansion.  This is the parts of #1043 that I wanted to keep.

The only non-editorial change is a change to the handshake salt used to derive
handshake keys.  That should keep the fresh.

Closes #1043.