Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] adada5: Rationalize stream 0 flow control

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:22:37 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/stream0-exemption
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: adada506b8570c735f43ece64a369fb8a3c8ba3b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/adada506b8570c735f43ece64a369fb8a3c8ba3b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-01-30 (Tue, 30 Jan 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rationalize stream 0 flow control

This leaves the exemption to the stream-level flow control for Initial and
Retry packets only (previously it was Initial only).  But, to address the
possibility that the flow control limit is too small for the entire handshake
it permits the sending of MAX_STREAM_DATA (and STREAM_BLOCKED) during the
handshake.

Closes #1074, #725, #1082.