Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Closes #1042 (#1044)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 06:38:42 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1044

-- Commit Summary --

  * Closes #1042

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1044.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1044.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1044

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 15:10:00 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

LGTM. I find it annoying that we have to reason about this number every time anything changes in transport params.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1044#pullrequestreview-88629039

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 23:10:06 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1044.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1044#event-1422683571