Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Feedback from editors (#25)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:26:21 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, another one.  🙄
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/25

-- Commit Summary --

  * Feedback from editors

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-01/compression.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/25.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/25.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/25

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 22:12:00 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #25.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/25#event-1436152645