Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add grease presentation (#19)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 01:24:14 -0800

Original https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oGbndWrjOnpwRt6zXDC7iFSlFoooRj1Yk3lpcxKv5Ss/edit?usp=sharing
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/19

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add grease presentation

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-01/grease.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/19.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/19.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/19

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 02:00:10 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

94a22c5  Add collateral slides

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/19/files/41f69025ff05a00fe4fb38cfbc27490b191a39e7..94a22c57c66035d83f199116338e73cf12e9f288

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 04:14:37 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #19.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/19#event-1427526942