Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add QCRAM links to README (#1113)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:01:00 +0000 (UTC)

Some links will be broken until adopted document is uploaded to datatracker.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1113

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add QCRAM

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1113.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1113.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1113

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 22:18:50 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1113.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1113#event-1476898822