Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qcram: consistent formatting of range (#1111)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:23:05 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111

-- Commit Summary --

  * qcram: consistent formatting of range

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qcram.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:01:09 -0800

I'm not sure why the build failed - I see a 403 Forbidden in the logs.  Maybe that's a transient issue?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111#issuecomment-367101056

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:29:41 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1111.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1111#event-1485323792