Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix outdated function reference (#1103)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 19:38:59 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1103

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix outdated function reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1103.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1103.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1103

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 22:17:23 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1103.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1103#event-1467630915