Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define InRecovery() (#1106)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:42:16 -0800

You were right, there was a case that should have been <=.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106

-- Commit Summary --

  * Define InRecovery()

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 21:44:13 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

eb2adc1  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106/files/07cd8498591f326542d79cea4b01bd9fe82bc41c..eb2adc16224de66666e4cbd9febd409e8e30ed16

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 03:04:54 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106#pullrequestreview-96014175

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 03:05:01 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1106.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1106#event-1470821761