Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qcram: make boilerplate consistent (#1110)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:17:56 +0000 (UTC)

..with sibling specs.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1110

-- Commit Summary --

  * qcram: make boilerplate consistent

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qcram.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1110.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1110.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1110

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 14:52:49 -0800

Merged #1110.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1110#event-1483551607