Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qcram: move acks to appendix and make it unnumbered (#1131)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:42:27 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1131

-- Commit Summary --

  * qcram: move acks to appendix and make it unnumbered

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qcram.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1131.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1131.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1131

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 09:54:23 -0800

Merged #1131.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1131#event-1485254808