Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tweak send stream figure (#1054)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:59:08 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

e19ed60  This is hard

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1054/files/45e7350cb269eafaf1469f01a746ec8cded3dcef..e19ed60c91514e0a9334e54721d2f912e577e8e3

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:59:17 -0800

Is this better?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1054#issuecomment-365496626

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:28:17 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks, this is clearer to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1054#pullrequestreview-96645697

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:54:54 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1054.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1054#event-1474676592