Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Added reference to stateless reset (#1116)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:05:08 -0800

Somehow, in the endless discussion, we forgot to reference this outcome.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1116

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added reference to stateless reset

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1116.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1116.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1116

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 19:56:11 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1116#pullrequestreview-97298732