Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix the label length in the QHKDF-Expand example (#1104)

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 23:19:42 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1104

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix the label length in the QHKDF-Expand example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1104.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1104.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1104

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:52:36 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1104.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1104#event-1467923315