Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qcram: remove authors from acknowledgements (#1134)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:18:54 +0000 (UTC)

fixes: 1132

And trim an extra whitespace
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134

-- Commit Summary --

  * qcram: remove authors from acknowledgements

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qcram.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:54:21 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

LGTM.  (Incidentally, as an editor, you can use this repo for your PRs rather than maintaining your own fork, though there's nothing wrong with having your own.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134#pullrequestreview-98618233

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 12:01:57 -0800

Merged #1134.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134#event-1487765188

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 16:38:21 -0800

To Mike's point, if you make branches in this repo, they will be built for you and you can see and share the results.  For example: https://quicwg.github.io/base-drafts/httpq/

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1134#issuecomment-367871348