Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add spin bit presentation (#28)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:11:05 -0800

This presentation (Keynote and PDF) explains the latency spin bit, possible enhancements, and the experiments we've done with it to date.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/28

-- Commit Summary --

  * spin bit presentation

-- File Changes --

    A ietf101/spin-101.key (0)
    A ietf101/spin-101.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/28.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/28.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/28

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:42:22 -0800

Merged #28.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/28#event-1483092189