Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adopted QCRAM draft (#1108)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:09:34 -0800

Copied the latest from Buck's repo (https://krasic.github.io/draft-krasic-quic-hpack/draft-krasic-quic-qcram.html), made some minor tweaks to the author block and some fixes to pass lint.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adopted QCRAM draft

-- File Changes --

    A draft-ietf-quic-qcram.md (398)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 23:20:28 +0000 (UTC)

This seems OK, but I was expecting a reference from the -http draft to this.  Do you think that you could add that?  It's not important, we can add that later, of course.

Waiting on chairs to approve adoption before we merge.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108#issuecomment-365439515

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 23:34:30 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

As Martin notes, the chairs need to confirm adoption, but glad to see this finally happen!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108#pullrequestreview-96341251

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 23:36:38 +0000 (UTC)

I'll add HTTP changes soonish. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108#issuecomment-365442902

---

From: krasic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:49:02 -0800

Minor nit.   Acknowledgements.    Redundant to include mbiship@ and afrind@ there?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108#issuecomment-365629646

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:16:46 -0800

FYI, we confirmed adoption on the list (also for -invariants)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108#issuecomment-365714709

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:07:33 +0000 (UTC)

Let's get this doc in and make changes from there. Merging.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108#issuecomment-365760921

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:08:34 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1108.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1108#event-1474801315