Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prune overview section and add some to intro (#1184)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:35:16 +0000 (UTC)

Make draft small again.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184

-- Commit Summary --

  * Prune overview section and add some to intro

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (126)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:40:50 +0000 (UTC)

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

d42ff33  add flow control

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184/files/69046a8a2daa1261d7d53de7b08ac8a949813acc..d42ff33f7f5dc62ab2b3fc3b19322f0f12ef2f79

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 06:41:06 -0700

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184#pullrequestreview-103431747

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 06:41:18 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184#pullrequestreview-103431818

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:41:49 +0000 (UTC)

6f19743  add flow control

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184/files/d42ff33f7f5dc62ab2b3fc3b19322f0f12ef2f79..6f1974394bb0ac7782a137fab7be4e7597c49349

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:43:29 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1184.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1184#event-1518599805