Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] allow asymmetry of versions (#1241)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:32:41 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1241

-- Commit Summary --

  * allow asymmetry of versions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1241.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1241.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1241

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:07:19 +0000 (UTC)

ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1241#pullrequestreview-105053751

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:10:38 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1241.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1241#event-1529035161