Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Create a signal about HelloRetryRequest (#1199)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:21:07 -0700

Closes #1061.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1199

-- Commit Summary --

  * Create a signal about HelloRetryRequest

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1199.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1199.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1199

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:42:14 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1199#pullrequestreview-103926848

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:49:47 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1199#pullrequestreview-103973776

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 03:37:39 -0700

Merged #1199.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1199#event-1522949316