Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Refactor key schedule (#1077)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 07:10:09 -0800

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1077#pullrequestreview-100466469

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 21:55:43 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

000d20c  Merge branch 'master' into key-schedule-cleanup

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1077/files/15db29eb2aceb42987e7fc12761a05507af87099..000d20c36980037f50b77cf2f020d9b3fa7db357

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 22:33:45 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1077.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1077#event-1500097570