Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove discussion of entry overhead (#1200)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:28:52 +0000 (UTC)

Given that we're no longer keeping per-entry accounting in the dynamic table, HPACK's existing 32 byte overhead amount per entry should be sufficient.  This PR removes the text which suggests it might not be.

Fixes #1127.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1200

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixes #1127

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1200.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1200.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1200

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 21:57:15 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1200.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1200#event-1522058133