Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] use the kMinRTOTimeout constant in the RTO description (#1217)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:19:22 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1217

-- Commit Summary --

  * use the kMinRTOTimeout constant in the RTO description

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1217.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1217.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1217

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:31:10 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1217#pullrequestreview-104743458

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 23:31:17 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1217.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1217#event-1526583753