Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename QCRAM to QPACK (#1164)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 00:37:08 +0000 (UTC)

* As discussed in #1133, QPACK is a more natural name given its similarity to HPACK.

I will note that based on the current set of open issues and PRs, QCRAM may diverge from HPACK more over time.  The core idea of a shared rotating dynamic table doesn't seem to be going anywhere, however.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename QCRAM to QPACK

-- File Changes --

    R draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (28)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 00:49:46 +0000 (UTC)

This should include a search-and-replace in the HTTP draft as well.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164#issuecomment-370620982

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 20:12:25 +0000 (UTC)

@afrind pushed 1 commit.

16d00c5  Also update HTTP draft, but left QCRAM reference in the changelog

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164/files/29ae5e943609b3da64a14448975bf2b2d7f39d1b..16d00c54116e0a8f29cee1fc747a8bdc6e880a6c

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 16:01:22 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164#pullrequestreview-102145119

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 16:02:59 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Yay for convergence!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164#pullrequestreview-102145427

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:46:13 -0700

Merged #1164.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1164#event-1516562998