Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 9b4185: Don't imply that Version Negotiation is always sen...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 02:39:53 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/might-vn
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 9b418588b82bf668f5887b850803066e3b4dbac0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9b418588b82bf668f5887b850803066e3b4dbac0
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-03-16 (Fri, 16 Mar 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Don't imply that Version Negotiation is always sent

...even by a client.  Leave the details up to the specific version of
QUIC.

FWIW, I don't see us changing this part of the protocol, but the
invariants don't require that we specify behaviour, only format, so this
keeps the separation clean.

Closes #1197.