Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update changelog for -10 (#1155)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 03:46:03 +0000 (UTC)

Merging in 10, 9, ...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1155

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update changelog for -10

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1155.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1155.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1155

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 21:39:05 -0800

Merged #1155.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1155#event-1503389879