Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tls restore compat (#1256)

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:08:10 -0700

Removing the gratuitous change of QHKDF-Expand in draft 10, resolving issue #1255
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256

-- Commit Summary --

  * Merge pull request #2 from quicwg/master
  * Re-adding the missing hashing component to QhkdfExpandInfo.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 21:25:43 -0700

Would this be in draft-11, and would we use that for the remote interop?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256#issuecomment-377664977