Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 0rtt after retry (#1208)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 05:21:21 -0700

This closes a couple of things.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1208

-- Commit Summary --

  * Trial decryption on TLS stream for 0-RTT rejection
  * 0-RTT is rejected with Retry and VN
  * Reboot state

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1208.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1208.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1208

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:22:59 +0000 (UTC)

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1208#pullrequestreview-104178472

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:23:16 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1208.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1208#event-1523141475