Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] tls: fix typo, use "packet number" consistently (#1227)

From: Peter Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 04:20:36 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1227

-- Commit Summary --

  * tls: fix typo, use "packet number" consistently

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1227.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1227.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1227

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:13:34 -0700

Merged #1227.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1227#event-1527206669