Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] removing some dupe references (#1196)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:03:52 -0700

I-D nits complained about dupe references to RFC 1191 and RFC 8201.  I also just went with convention to use RFC#### as opposed to PLPMTUD.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196

-- Commit Summary --

  * removing some dupe references

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:11:46 -0700

Can we use the nice labels everywhere?  Is this a result of not using those labels in other places?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196#issuecomment-373079668

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 16:21:38 +0000 (UTC)

We can use the nice labels, but we can't mix.  And, I went all matchy-matchy because we don't have cute names for all the others.  Note that the I-D nit looked like this:

~~~~
-- Duplicate reference: RFC1191, mentioned in 'RFC1191', was also mentioned in 'PMTUDv4'.

-- Duplicate reference: RFC4821, mentioned in 'RFC4821', was also mentioned in 'PLPMTUD'.
~~~~

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196#issuecomment-373083431