Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move section on TLP to Congestion Control (#1203)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:41:17 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #1075
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1203

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move section on TLP to Congestion Control

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1203.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1203.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1203

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:42:31 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1203#pullrequestreview-103926976

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:47:47 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1203.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1203#event-1521579134