Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify suggested algorithm for handling QPACK acknowledgements (#1236)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 06:24:05 -0700

Fixes #1126
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1236

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify suggested algorithm for handling QPACK acknowledgements

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1236.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1236.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1236

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:29:12 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Looks fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1236#pullrequestreview-105307765

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 15:01:09 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1236.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1236#event-1531142065