Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix busted link to HEADER_ACK section (#1160)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:40:07 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1160

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix busted link to HEADER_ACK section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1160.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1160.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1160

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 19:45:42 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1160.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1160#event-1504945661