Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: frame type does not carry flags for ACK frame (#1224)

From: Peter Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:49:16 +0000 (UTC)

Since draft -08 (commit 473d9e7fe1845931528c0bbcc039175bd51a3bf5), the frame type for ACK frames no longer have a special interpretation.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1224

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: frame type does not carry flags for ACK frame

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1224.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1224.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1224

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:52:23 +0000 (UTC)

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1224#pullrequestreview-104792881

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:56:56 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1224.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1224#event-1527183330