Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove cross-protocol resumption (#1057)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:25:13 +0000 (UTC)

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057#pullrequestreview-104179073

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:35:48 +0000 (UTC)

RyanAtGoogle commented on this pull request.

LGTM. *sniff*

> @@ -1372,13 +1386,15 @@ See {{useless}} for a discussion of these risks.
 To avoid receiving TLS packets that contain no useful data, a TLS implementation
 MUST reject empty TLS handshake records and any record that is not permitted by
 the TLS state machine.  Any TLS application data or alerts that is received

nit: "that is received" => "that are received"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057#pullrequestreview-104201504

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 14:58:59 +0000 (UTC)

@seanturner pushed 1 commit.

04356a9  Update draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057/files/492f56f02a9c96627a40d0da2195b59702c17828..04356a976a27b046789a2f5f5f88c87ad27a408b

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 08:00:57 -0700

Merged #1057.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1057#event-1523506047