Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Client Intial to client Initial (#1183)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:56:39 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183

-- Commit Summary --

  * Client Intial to client Initial

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:42:19 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183#pullrequestreview-103432340

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:50:22 +0000 (UTC)

@seanturner pushed 1 commit.

c123358  removing client

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183/files/aaa3cee7b37898c26c407db463840ba772d33f51..c123358afd532e12f73c725e5396b3e8e27e4412

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:59:16 +0000 (UTC)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183#pullrequestreview-103440482

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 06:59:22 -0700

Merged #1183.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1183#event-1518638086