Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] ECN slides (#31)

From: IngJohEricsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 08:20:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hope to get some time to present this, or alternatively that the chair take this 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31

-- Commit Summary --

  * Merge pull request #1 from quicwg/master
  * Add files via upload
  * Add files via upload
  * Delete QUIC-ECN-IETF-101.pptx

-- File Changes --

    A ietf101/QUIC-ECN-IETF-101.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 08:32:00 +0000 (UTC)

Could you also include a PDF?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31#issuecomment-370703143

---

From: IngJohEricsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 08:51:45 +0000 (UTC)

?. I though I did so….

From: Lars Eggert [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: den 6 mars 2018 09:32
To: quicwg/wg-materials <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ingemar Johansson S <[email-masked]>; Author <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [quicwg/wg-materials] ECN slides (#31)

—
You are receiving this because you authored the thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub<https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31#issuecomment-370703143>, or mute the thread<https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AKOdGHuQXoE6kI3us-UmmYRXtiIqDJIrks5tbkl_gaJpZM4SeR7a>.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31#issuecomment-370708174

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 01:21:38 -0800

Merged #31.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/31#event-1506028497