Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix pseudocode for TLP alarm duration (#1225)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:50:16 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1220.

@ianswett, @pravb.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1225

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix pseudocode for TLP alarm duration

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1225.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1225.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1225

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:21:45 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

One nit, but looks correct to me.

>      else:
-      // RTO alarm
+      // RTO or TLP alarm
+      // calculate RTO duration

Calculate

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1225#pullrequestreview-104795226

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:24:12 +0000 (UTC)

@marten-seemann pushed 1 commit.

9ebd972  capitalize comment

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1225/files/d785443d51d953541993bcc3ffe6fd3b33595938..9ebd97217f93a2b76d72b210151d251cfe1742d7

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:25:58 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1225.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1225#event-1527210874