Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Explain that decryption for unsupported versions is likely to fail (#1156)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 23:38:37 -0800

This is apparently a common failing in server implementations.

Closes #1069.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1156

-- Commit Summary --

  * Explain that decryption for unsupported versions is likely to fail

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1156.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1156.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1156

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 07:41:12 -0800

huitema approved this pull request.

Works for me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1156#pullrequestreview-101209098

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:18:45 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

ca31c07  a

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1156/files/c6c031be8c0008fbd1edf683f07ff0fbd3403ec3..ca31c07cc1d641e6a1942bc82e676d7499fd16ab

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 22:25:25 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1156.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1156#event-1505254722