Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename 'Open' to 'Ready' for send streams (#1205)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:36:06 +0000 (UTC)

No issue, just exercising editorial discretion.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1205

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename 'Open' to 'Ready' for send streams

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (50)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1205.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1205.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1205

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:19:28 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1205#pullrequestreview-104161305

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:23:08 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

MUCH better. Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1205#pullrequestreview-104162394

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 04:24:11 -0700

Merged #1205.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1205#event-1523037038