Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove confusing text about ports (#1215)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 17:25:18 +0000 (UTC)

This is just one of the practicalities of an Alt-Svc deployment; it's not necessary to call it out here.  (Though perhaps it's worth a mention in the manageability document, since QUIC is the most likely candidate to hit it.)

Fixes #929.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1215

-- Commit Summary --

  * Just trust practicalities of Alt-Svc

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1215.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1215.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1215

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 17:27:42 +0000 (UTC)

LPardue approved this pull request.

LGTM. The change from header to record is also a good spot.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1215#pullrequestreview-104302951

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 02:33:05 -0700

Interesting consequences for the work we did to regain control over UDP/443, but this is indeed correct.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1215#issuecomment-373654906

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 02:33:06 -0700

Merged #1215.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1215#event-1525107216