Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] More updates to spinbit slides (#33)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:20:06 +0000 (UTC)

Additional backup slides for enhancements
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/33

-- Commit Summary --

  * add MT's suggestion, Piet's two-bit spin valid
  * more background updates from Piet's presentation
  * Merge branch 'master' into spin-update-2

-- File Changes --

    M ietf101/spin-101.key (0)
    M ietf101/spin-101.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/33.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/33.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/33

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:06:39 -0700

Merged #33.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/33#event-1527246328