Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Initial SETTINGS values (#1207)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 04:37:01 -0700

Fixes #1157.  The current model doesn't really work, per implementation experience.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207

-- Commit Summary --

  * Initial SETTINGS values

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 04:51:57 -0700

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207#pullrequestreview-104170119

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 05:26:47 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207#pullrequestreview-104179499

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:28:49 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

0d618ad  Cache has overtones

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207/files/2024abebc368fa5c1be33938458f6dee96c0335c..0d618ada5af3466dcab0047ecae7dd0538b7fa17

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 05:29:37 -0700

Merged #1207.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1207#event-1523152408