Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix OnPacketAcked (#1248)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:17:09 -0700

Fixes Issue #903
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix OnPacketAcked

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 07:17:06 +0000 (UTC)

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248#pullrequestreview-106792205

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:30:30 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1248.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1248#event-1541678921