Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tweak to optimistic ack attack (#1186)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 07:21:29 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1186

-- Commit Summary --

  * Tweak to optimistic ack attack

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1186.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1186.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1186

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:23:35 +0000 (UTC)

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1186#pullrequestreview-103451134

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:23:41 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1186.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1186#event-1518699081