Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add figures for all HTTP/QUIC frames (#1162)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 20:07:37 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1158, and a drive-by fix for #1161.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1162

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add figures for all HTTP/QUIC frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (57)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1162.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1162.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1162

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 20:14:47 +0000 (UTC)

@LPardue pushed 1 commit.

a32accd  Trim trailing space

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1162/files/82e7fb1346e419112380d52177db93a4a164656b..a32accd5baf0ffb85700b889a12e69c77b6c6ba4

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:19:24 -0800

1eaf69a  Trim trailing whitespace

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1162/files/a32accd5baf0ffb85700b889a12e69c77b6c6ba4..1eaf69a882652281e72ac3e04dd6687fc3d799a1

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:20:49 -0800

Merged #1162.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1162#event-1505020068