Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Forbid using TLS records for padding after the handshake. (#1173)

From: Kyle Nekritz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 00:27:35 +0000 (UTC)

I don't think there is any reason to do this rather than a PADDING frame.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1173

-- Commit Summary --

  * Forbid using TLS records for padding after the handshake.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1173.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1173.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1173

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 01:58:18 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1173#pullrequestreview-101786203

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 03:47:00 -0800

Merged #1173.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1173#event-1508678007