Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stateless reset tokens aren't mandatory (#1191)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:34:38 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #818.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1191

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stateless reset tokens aren't mandatory

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1191.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1191.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1191

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 06:35:37 -0700

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1191#pullrequestreview-103818319

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 06:35:44 -0700

Merged #1191.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1191#event-1520943449