Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Slides on Datagram PLPMTUD (#32)

From: Tom Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:30:13 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/32

-- Commit Summary --

  * Slides on Datagram PLPMTUD

-- File Changes --

    A ietf101/ietf101-datagram-plpmtud-quic.key (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/32.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/32.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/32

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:15:23 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #32.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/32#event-1525074732

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 02:15:34 -0700

Thanks

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/32#issuecomment-373650527

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:15:48 +0000 (UTC)

Oh, would you also do a PR with a PDF?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/32#issuecomment-373650590