Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] move details of future proposals to backup (#29)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 01:05:44 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/29

-- Commit Summary --

  * move details of future proposals to backup

-- File Changes --

    M ietf101/spin-101.key (0)
    M ietf101/spin-101.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/29.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/29.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/29

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 01:23:11 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #29.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/29#event-1505486423