Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Added teaser talk for maprg quic in the wild (#34)

From: Jan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 07:52:57 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/34

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added teaser talk for maprg quic in the wild

-- File Changes --

    A ietf101/lightning-quic-in-the-wild.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/34.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/34.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/34

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 08:00:28 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #34.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/34#event-1527876791