Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 5958fb: Remove unnecessary text from #1253

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 19:41:46 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/fix-1253
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 5958fb25c6079807b82469250aecfdb49178a1b4
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5958fb25c6079807b82469250aecfdb49178a1b4
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-03-28 (Wed, 28 Mar 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove unnecessary text from #1253

This paragraph:

> A server MUST NOT send non-probing frames to a client's address until the server
> receives a non-probing packet from that address.

Is true only with the restriction of migration to client addresses.  It
complicates the server migration story if we ever want to do that (as we
already have with the proposal for preferred addresses).