Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Invariants are IP-version-independent (#1198)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:15:23 -0700

Closes #1062.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1198

-- Commit Summary --

  * Invariants are IP-version-independent

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1198.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1198.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1198

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:22:52 -0700

Merged #1198.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1198#event-1521522799

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:22:52 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1198#pullrequestreview-103918508