Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Adding invariants slides (as of 2018-03-06) (#30)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 06:20:48 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/30

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding invariants slides (as of 2018-03-06)

-- File Changes --

    A ietf101/invariants.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/30.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/30.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/30

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 06:21:10 +0000 (UTC)

Source here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LSHurKnUJEduzsclTXxg99XWB0gP-geRHO-3FGsGo_c/edit?usp=sharing

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/30#issuecomment-370676640

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 08:02:44 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #30.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/30#event-1505894462