Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] App and transport errors (#1204)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:53:27 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1119.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1204

-- Commit Summary --

  * App and transport errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1204.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1204.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1204

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:56:16 -0700

Merged #1204.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1204#event-1522056047

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 21:56:42 +0000 (UTC)

Do we need to add advice about use of STOP_SENDING, to remind application protocols not to send STOP_SENDING if the stream needs to be reliable?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1204#issuecomment-373188311