Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't imply that Version Negotiation is always sent (#1216)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 02:40:37 -0700

...even by a client.  Leave the details up to the specific version of
QUIC.

FWIW, I don't see us changing this part of the protocol, but the
invariants don't require that we specify behaviour, only format, so this
keeps the separation clean.

Closes #1197.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1216

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't imply that Version Negotiation is always sent

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1216.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1216.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1216

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:00:31 +0000 (UTC)

nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1216#pullrequestreview-104623085

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:19:01 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1216#pullrequestreview-104761247

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:19:18 -0700

Merged #1216.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1216#event-1526766957