Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] minor editorial fixes (#1152)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 22:41:32 +0000 (UTC)

Changes speak for themselves.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1152

-- Commit Summary --

  * minor editorial fixes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1152.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1152.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1152

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 22:46:09 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1152#pullrequestreview-100937483

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 23:00:28 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1152.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1152#event-1503135382