Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow length 0 when offset is 0 (#1194)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:57:05 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #901
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1194

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow length 0 when offset is 0

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1194.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1194.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1194

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:00:27 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1194#pullrequestreview-103855661

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:00:51 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1194.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1194#event-1521160955

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:00:25 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1194#pullrequestreview-103855632