Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Explicit Congestion Window Limit (#1170)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 19:00:39 +0000 (UTC)

Explicitly states the core limitation that congestion control imposes on a sender, right at the front of the section. It also includes a pointer to the place that defines exactly what bytes are covered.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1170

-- Commit Summary --

  * Explicit Congestion Window Limit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1170.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1170.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1170

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 12:20:02 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1170#pullrequestreview-101700766

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 20:20:18 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1170.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1170#event-1507414810