Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename RetransmitAllHandshakePackets (#1229)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 06:20:20 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename RetransmitAllHandshakePackets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:26:32 +0000 (UTC)

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

This is unrelated to the renaming, but what happens to the bytes_in_flight when retransmitting all handshake data? Do we declare the outstanding handshake packets lost?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229#pullrequestreview-104797285

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:40:29 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

c0f49a5  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229/files/b17e18fc0f4b2420db6681376cc3c9b3d37d9cfa..c0f49a568f22f4999156258707d94889649879c2

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:41:53 +0000 (UTC)

bytes_in_flight increases, but I think you're getting at a point, which is that at some point, all unencrypted packets have to be removed from bytes_in_flight without losing them.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229#issuecomment-374000114

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:46:54 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1229.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1229#event-1527239492