Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Need to include valeus for the TLS 1.3 colum in the TLS ExtensionType… (#1149)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:33:16 -0800

… registry.

TLS 1.3 introduced a new column to the registry and we need to include values.  This extension appears in the ClientHello and EncryptedExtensions so CH, EE are the values.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1149

-- Commit Summary --

  * Need to include valeus for the TLS 1.3 colum in the TLS ExtensionType registry.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1149.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1149.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1149

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 01:15:44 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1149.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1149#event-1500301030