Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] tls: use QHKDF-Expand instead of QHKDF-Update (#1228)

From: Peter Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:51:43 -0700

QHKDF-Update was specific to PR #1043 (not merged) and included the
Connection ID in the info structure, but the actual merged PR (#1077)
does not use this, nor does it define QHKDF-Update.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1228

-- Commit Summary --

  * tls: use QHKDF-Expand instead of QHKDF-Update

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1228.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1228.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1228

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:10:23 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1228.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1228#event-1527225792