Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Can Finished be sent as 1-RTT data? (#785)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:09:47 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #785.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/785#event-1520773904

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 05:09:47 -0700

The answer remains "no".  But much of the reason for the question might go away with a fix to #630.  See also #446.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/785#issuecomment-372999087

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:10:41 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #785.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/785#event-1520775183

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:10:48 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #785.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/785#event-1520775411