Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Addressing issue#1147 (#1201)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:36:32 +0000 (UTC)

Addresses #1147, but this might be wrapped up in #829.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1201

-- Commit Summary --

  * Addressing issue#1147

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1201.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1201.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1201

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:42:15 -0700

Merged #1201.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1201#event-1521566609

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:43:21 +0000 (UTC)

Turns out it's not :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1201#issuecomment-373112520