Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 6651ef: Don't imply that Version Negotiation is always sen...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 02:19:15 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 6651ef6e780b5db49cbd7c1846506baf7510a1b3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6651ef6e780b5db49cbd7c1846506baf7510a1b3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-03-17 (Sat, 17 Mar 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Don't imply that Version Negotiation is always sent (#1216)

...even by a client.  Leave the details up to the specific version of
QUIC.

FWIW, I don't see us changing this part of the protocol, but the
invariants don't require that we specify behaviour, only format, so this
keeps the separation clean.

Closes #1197.