Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial (#1244)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:18:25 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1244

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editorial

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1244.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1244.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1244

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 07:31:09 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1244#pullrequestreview-105373188

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:37:34 -0700

Merged #1244.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1244#event-1531399307