Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] use the kMinTLPTimeout constant in the TLP description (#1218)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:19:42 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1218

-- Commit Summary --

  * use the kMinTLPTimeout constant in the TLP description

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1218.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1218.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1218

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 23:24:03 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1218.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1218#event-1526577462