Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change Jana's email (#1154)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:53:21 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1154

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change Jana's email

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1154.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1154.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1154

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:53:52 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1154.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1154#event-1503270465