Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: tls 5.2.2 is now 5.3.2 (#1279)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 03:43:01 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1279

-- Commit Summary --

  * tls 5.2.2 is now 5.3.2

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1279.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1279.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1279

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 00:32:37 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1279.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1279#event-1565062973