Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix things that make ID-Nits hiccup (#1308)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:35:38 -0700

Fixes #1306.

Most controversial:  kramdown-rfc2629 generates a third section of References for URLs, but ID-Nits doesn't recognize them.  RFC 7322 recommends angle brackets around URLs, so I've replaced Markdown links with escaped angle brackets.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1308

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix things that make ID-Nits hiccup

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1308.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1308.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1308

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 01:28:47 -0700

Merged #1308.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1308#event-1593450078