Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Various spin-exp nits (#1290)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:31:11 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes suggested by @martinthomson in #1286 and by @acmacm in [the other repo](https://github.com/britram/draft-trammell-quic-spin/pull/18), modulo those already covered in #1288 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290

-- Commit Summary --

  * acmacm and martinthomson edits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (126)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 10:03:42 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290#pullrequestreview-111555941

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:41:22 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1290.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290#event-1572858595

---

From: ihlar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 07:43:29 +0000 (UTC)

ihlar commented on this pull request.

 ## Proposed Short Header Format Including Spin Bit
 
-As of the current editor's version of {{QUIC-TRANS}}, this proposal specifies
-using the fifth most significant bit (0x08) of the first octet in the short
-header for the spin bit.
+As of the current editor's version of {{QUIC-TRANSPORT}}, this proposal
+specifies using the fifth most significant bit (0x08) of the first octet in

There's a mismatch with the figure (and the transport draft) here that specifies the sixth most significant bit (0x04) for the spin purpose.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290#pullrequestreview-112696600

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:40:13 +0000 (UTC)

britram commented on this pull request.

Oops. See #1295.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1290#discussion_r181994652