Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK: remove explanation about header block diffs (#1326)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:13:42 -0700

Explaining this here only makes it harder to understand the design
of QPACK.  This sort things would belong in a rationale document
if we had one.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1326

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK: remove explanation about header block diffs

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1326.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1326.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1326

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:05:35 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1326#pullrequestreview-115666661

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:05:16 -0700

Merged #1326.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1326#event-1597520564