Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix build: remove "numbered" attribute from Acknowledgements section (#1298)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:36:57 -0700

This attribute does not seem to make a difference to the output.  With it, my build fails:

```
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix build: remove "numbered" attribute from Acknowledgements section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 20:51:35 +0000 (UTC)

It does make a difference in my build - 

"Acknowledgments"  vs " Appendix A. Acknowledgments"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298#issuecomment-382141250

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:52:59 -0700

OK -- however you guys want to fix it, it's fine by me.  I just want  `make` on master to work.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298#issuecomment-382141748

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:05:16 -0700

I upgraded to the latest version of `xml2rpc` and the build problem is gone. Thank, @afrind!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298#issuecomment-382145805

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:05:19 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #1298.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298#event-1579930754

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:07:15 +0000 (UTC)

It does on my machine and apparently on Circle or we would have gotten build break e-mails.  What version of xml2rfc are you using?  I have 2.9.6, and can verify it also builds successfully on 2.8.5.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298#issuecomment-382146441

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:13:24 -0700

I had version 2.5.1.  Now I have 2.9.6.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1298#issuecomment-382148396