Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Removed contractions from text (#1289)

From: Ariel Otilibili <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 01:06:38 -0700

Fixed Point 3 of https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/quic/current/msg03844.html
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289

-- Commit Summary --

  * Removed contractions
  * Removed contractions in text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 08:13:51 +0000 (UTC)

LPardue commented on this pull request.

I think Don't Fragment is the canonical name for that bit.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289#pullrequestreview-111518765

---

From: Ariel Otilibili <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 08:40:26 +0000 (UTC)

@ariel-anieli pushed 1 commit.

bcf2bc9  No more contractions in text

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289/files/c07807ef1e6aaafd5e06f46cd07954ff4d03c00a..bcf2bc91bbdd15c83457fad4df146564a2465af4

---

From: Ariel Otilibili <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 08:41:33 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, @LPardue; I fixed it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289#issuecomment-380725151

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:18:56 +0000 (UTC)

I don't think that we need to do this.  These are common contractions that are well understood by readers of English.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289#issuecomment-380736025

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:18:56 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #1289.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1289#event-1570485975