Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recommend use of a new local port when migrating a connection (#1321)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:24:25 +0000 (UTC)

This is one source of linkability that can be easily addressed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1321

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:08:14 -0700

Closed #1321.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1321#event-1590413345

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 00:08:14 +0000 (UTC)

#1269 addresses this.
(Sigh. Caught that just now.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1321#issuecomment-383761151