Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix typo (#1318)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:28:35 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1318

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1318.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1318.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1318

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 16:34:48 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1318.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1318#event-1589613157