Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QUIC-TRANSPORT: Add missing anchor to Packet Number Gap section (#1300)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:35:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300

-- Commit Summary --

  * QUIC-TRANSPORT: Add missing anchor to Packet Number Gap section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:35:41 -0700

This may also be a version thing -- there's an implicit anchor on the name of the section (as here).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300#issuecomment-382155549

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 05:17:54 -0700

Closed #1300.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300#event-1581290288

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 05:17:54 -0700

This is true -- there is no need for this change.  Thanks.

This also means I should improve the tag-generating code.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1300#issuecomment-382366576