Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Generate tags file for explicit and implicit anchors in the drafts (#1302)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 13:00:12 +0000 (UTC)

This replaces PR #1299.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302

-- Commit Summary --

  * Generate tags file for explicit and implicit anchors in the Markdown drafts

-- File Changes --

    A .gen-tags.pl (39)
    M Makefile (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:33:17 -0700

Closing -- will open a PR against "the template," as @MikeBishop recommends.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302#issuecomment-382536479

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 21:33:17 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #1302.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1302#event-1582479343