Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix wording that said only long header packets could be coalesced (#1324)

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:19:32 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1324

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix wording that said only long header packets could be coalesced

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1324.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1324.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1324

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:41:42 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Yep, the last thing in the datagram can be short.

> @@ -372,10 +372,10 @@ The interpretation of the fields and the payload are specific to a version and
 packet type.  Type-specific semantics for this version are described in the
 following sections.
 
-End of the Payload field (which is also the end of the long header packet) is
-determined by the value of the Payload Length field.  Senders can coalesce
-multiple long header packets into one UDP datagram.  See {{packet-coalesce}} for
-more details.
+End of the Payload field (which is also the end of the long header

Not your text, but you touched it:  "**The** end"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1324#pullrequestreview-114956345

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 06:20:56 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

38d5b83  THE end

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1324/files/87422f0cef000c000c18de082876f505fb7a0f1b..38d5b8380e7c1c4bb43732fa1ead3eddac28bb39

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:21:06 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1324.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1324#event-1594035382