Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove awkward sentence (#1313)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 17:41:06 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1311
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove awkward sentence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 17:44:27 +0000 (UTC)

dtikhonov approved this pull request.

This is perfect.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313#pullrequestreview-114067817

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 11:00:46 -0700

Merged #1313.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313#event-1586725899

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:39:19 +0000 (UTC)

This is fine, but you should probably let @janaiyengar or myself review or merge this sort of change in future.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1313#issuecomment-383957259