Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Makefile: add target to generate tags for I-D sections (#1299)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:23:01 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299

-- Commit Summary --

  * Makefile: add target to generate tags for I-D sections

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:43:28 -0700

This seems like it might be a more generally useful addition to https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template, rather than being specific to QUIC.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299#issuecomment-382158039

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:19:43 +0000 (UTC)

It's not specific to QUIC.  I find having tags useful and so I wanted to share.

I will improve the logic to support implicit anchors.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299#issuecomment-382367011

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:00:31 -0700

Superceded by PR #1302 -- closing.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299#issuecomment-382377936

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:00:32 -0700

Closed #1299.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299#event-1581374236

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 21:05:32 +0000 (UTC)

Exactly: my point is that you're making the PR into QUIC's local Makefile instead of the template's Makefile.  (Also, you can update PRs by pushing more commits to the same branch, even replacing commits with `--force` if needed.  Updates don't require a new PR.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299#issuecomment-382529192

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:08:35 -0700

Well, if you guys don't want it, you can just close PR #1302 and write that you don't want it. I know *I* will still use tags. :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1299#issuecomment-382530005