Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] tls: "Packet Number Gap" in transport has moved (#1273)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:22:59 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273

-- Commit Summary --

  * tls: "Packet Number Gap" in transport has moved

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 18:32:49 -0700

Merged #1273.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273#event-1562868799

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 01:33:05 +0000 (UTC)

Ideally this would have been **re**moved, but consensus is hard.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1273#issuecomment-379602291