Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] add link to spin-exp to README.md (#1329)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 02:46:40 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1329

-- Commit Summary --

  * add link to spin-exp to README.md

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1329.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1329.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1329

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:49:08 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1329.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1329#event-1596072947