Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] duplicate informative reference to I-D.trammell-quic-spin (#1331)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:27:18 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1331

-- Commit Summary --

  * duplicate informative reference to I-D.trammell-quic-spin

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1331.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1331.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1331

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 04:33:30 -0700

@reschke pushed 1 commit.

910637b  fix line length

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1331/files/f48dd57a592d42a09748eaf56c4c173d3e165bfa..910637bb7d1b6e99a1fde0170ea0599ea77c987f