Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add Note to Readers, update status (#1288)

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 22:03:39 -0700

Brian, please have a look.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add Note to Readers, update status

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (53)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 22:06:15 -0700

@mnot pushed 1 commit.

f941bff  Fix reference

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288/files/c6e216434d456eaadabcfd711815f1a8f8ec78c0..f941bff65a852e98a6bd81523558560776de6380

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:08:47 +0000 (UTC)

@mnot pushed 1 commit.

ca69324  One more time

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288/files/f941bff65a852e98a6bd81523558560776de6380..ca69324cf5fe805274ab538b2c4082b892e8d1cc

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 22:11:36 -0700

@mnot pushed 1 commit.

da0cb96  Trailing whitespace

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288/files/ca69324cf5fe805274ab538b2c4082b892e8d1cc..da0cb9609f1fa263d99db08156b38c6127fbb8fe

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:13:45 +0000 (UTC)

@mnot pushed 1 commit.

c1b6605  Long line.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288/files/da0cb9609f1fa263d99db08156b38c6127fbb8fe..c1b6605e5afbaa47ccdaf9c3fca4889d4f8baba6

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:41:46 -0700

britram approved this pull request.

This is good; @martinthomson (and @acmacm) had some nits on this. Shall I apply those in another PR?

(Since all of this will diverge from the version currently in the submission queue, can you reject that one? I don't seem to have the I-D submission mail)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288#pullrequestreview-111495207

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:49:30 -0700

@britram WFM. I believe I rejected it already.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288#issuecomment-380697148

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 02:21:27 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288#pullrequestreview-111861452

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:22:16 -0700

@britram, you should merge this and the other.  I assume that @mnot or @larseggert have given you the ability to do that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288#issuecomment-381001277

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:30:22 +0000 (UTC)

Nope, not yet: "Only those with write access to this repository can merge pull requests"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288#issuecomment-381080202

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:36:27 +0000 (UTC)

Try now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288#issuecomment-381081822

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:40:23 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1288.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1288#event-1572856614