Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix wrong spin bit in spin-exp text (#1295)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:39:39 +0000 (UTC)

The text specifying which bit spins (see @ilhar's comment on #1290) did not agree either with the diagram, nor with the reservation in -transport. This PR fixes that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295

-- Commit Summary --

  * wrong bit in text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:20:19 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295#pullrequestreview-115198327

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 15:54:47 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295#pullrequestreview-115382405

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 01:30:46 -0700

Merged #1295.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1295#event-1595904570