Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelog for -11 (#1291)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 02:18:18 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

1ee173f  Expand help

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291/files/5b2df2f9c6343a19277017e6e30634ccb19243bb..1ee173fd5175f5df567522a75921037b6348f231

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 02:18:17 +0000 (UTC)

Also includes a script to help with tagging.  You shouldn't need to use that unless you are tagging docs that you aren't an author on.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changelogs for -11 release
  * Add a tagging script

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile (3)
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (24)
    A tag.sh (39)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:17:42 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

c7cd4aa  Added more to changelogs

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291/files/1ee173fd5175f5df567522a75921037b6348f231..c7cd4aaa00fef4fcd5030303520f2d5e2fd59552

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:24:39 +0000 (UTC)

5c9e15d  added to changelogs for -11

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291/files/c7cd4aaa00fef4fcd5030303520f2d5e2fd59552..5c9e15d65bba84f019dfbe1e95ff63fd20c442fd

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:25:52 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291#pullrequestreview-113023583

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:26:20 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1291.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291#event-1580130522

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:45:07 +0000 (UTC)

I know this has been merged but.. 

Http doc missed out that frame diagrams were added

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291#issuecomment-382180272

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 23:24:12 +0000 (UTC)

That's purely editorial, though.  The main point of the changelog is to call implementor attention to things they need to re-examine in their code.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291#issuecomment-382189060

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:24:56 -0700

Ok!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1291#issuecomment-382189236