Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Key bit bug (#1275)

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:18:54 +0000 (UTC)

Silly typo, just fix it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1275

-- Commit Summary --

  * Merge pull request #2 from quicwg/master
  * Merge pull request #3 from quicwg/master
  * Fixing a typo.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1275.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1275.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1275

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:53:21 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1275.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1275#event-1563219894