Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix initial_max_streams transport param (#1325)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 16:02:46 -0700

This was renamed in one place in draft-11 (for bidi), but uni wasn't renamed. The change also missed numerous references in the document.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1325

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix initial_max_streams transport param

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (29)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1325.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1325.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1325

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:04:17 -0700

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

Is there anything left here to be done after #1310 ?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1325#pullrequestreview-115384264

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 21:32:44 -0700

OBE

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1325#issuecomment-385311543

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 21:32:45 -0700

Closed #1325.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1325#event-1600864053