Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move Retry to QUIC Layer (#1304)

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 20:31:51 -0700

Move the stateless retry method of client source address validation out of TLS and into the QUIC layer.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move Retry to QUIC Layer

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (158)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (102)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 20:41:56 -0700

Closed #1304.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304#event-1582868895

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 20:43:17 -0700

Oops. Didn't mean to create this. Sorry for the noise.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1304#issuecomment-382600914