Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Grammar fix: contents "determine," not "determines." (#1284)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:40:41 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284

-- Commit Summary --

  * Grammar fix: contents "determine," not "determines."

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 10:50:32 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Or "content ... determines"; either way, this is a typo.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284#pullrequestreview-110944339

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:55:52 +0000 (UTC)

I thought about "content determines," but then I decided that messages have more than one content.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284#issuecomment-380191412

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:54:20 -0700

Merged #1284.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284#event-1567466869

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 00:54:42 +0000 (UTC)

This is fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1284#issuecomment-380292365