Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Provide a linkage between key and <role>_pp_<key|iv>_<i> (#1268)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 17:23:39 -0700

Also remove the underscore to save some space.

Closes #1266.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268

-- Commit Summary --

  * Provide a linkage between key and <role>_pp_<key|iv>_<i>

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 17:31:26 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

c5b41c3  Remove underscores

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268/files/97796cbf81afbff406e929ef9b4ce403e7001e3a..c5b41c3bbf7c27250cc08a565ec8b52bdf96b0ca

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 12:43:36 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Ah, I see.  Just confused by the absence of the term in the transformation at lines 832-833.  This is clearer, I think -- thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268#pullrequestreview-110186278

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 10:35:16 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1268.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1268#event-1562142263