Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Explain what packet protection means (#1378)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 22:20:32 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1378

-- Commit Summary --

  * Explain what packet protection means

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1378.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1378.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1378

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 09:09:31 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1378#pullrequestreview-122659490

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 18:07:45 -0700

Merged #1378.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1378#event-1643140336