Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: add preferred_address to IANA registry (#1373)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 11:52:56 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: add preferred_address to IANA registry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 13:01:16 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373#pullrequestreview-122329516

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 15:36:42 -0700

Merged #1373.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1373#event-1640514317