Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Miscellaneous issue discussion (#38)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 00:49:14 -0700

I created some slides to help frame some of the issue discussion.

Original: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VSpqQR941xo80hyNi10RQ6mksSpTjmbG3p9_v0a-CWk/edit?usp=sharing
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/38

-- Commit Summary --

  * Miscellaneous issue discussion

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/agenda.md (3)
    A interim-18-06/misc-issues.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/38.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/38.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/38

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 05:02:48 -0700

Merged #38.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/38#event-1650906415