Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] De-dangle (#1344)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 16:05:53 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1344

-- Commit Summary --

  * De-dangle

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1344.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1344.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1344

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 18:30:05 -0700

Merged #1344.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1344#event-1618890940