Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] removing some dupe references (#1196)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:19:55 -0700

@seanturner : can you take a look? We should land this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196#issuecomment-389331805

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:53:30 -0700

OBE, Mike fixed this already.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196#issuecomment-389339094

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:53:30 -0700

Closed #1196.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1196#event-1628380498