Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (#1367)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 00:19:36 -0700

Fixed a reference to the undefined ConnID field to SCIL field.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1367

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1367.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1367.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1367

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 03:18:36 -0700

Merged #1367.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1367#event-1638933216