Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Swap largest reference and base indices (#1363)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 19:30:38 -0700

In writing this up, it was unclear to me what the current text was doing with greater/lesser and the delta encoding.  I think that talking in terms of absolute indices is the only sane way to do this, so I changed things to match.

Closes #1362.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1363

-- Commit Summary --

  * Swap largest reference and base indices

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (42)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1363.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1363.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1363

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 19:37:22 -0700

Closed #1363.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1363#event-1652525417