Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial changes (#1341)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 23:10:54 -0700

Two very minor nits discovered when looking for something else.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1341

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add colon
  * Only really h2 with TLS

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1341.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1341.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1341

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 14:24:42 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1341#pullrequestreview-118539605

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 15:57:25 -0700

Merged #1341.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1341#event-1616452491