Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] reflect changes to short header from #1334 (#1354)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 04:37:43 -0700

Tracks changes to the short header due to varint PN size (and the bits used by the VEC in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-quic-spin). Fixes problem with double refs.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1354

-- Commit Summary --

  * reflect changes to short header from #1334
  * reference fixup

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1354.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1354.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1354

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 17:00:22 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1354#pullrequestreview-120049473

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:51:22 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1354#pullrequestreview-120442943

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:51:33 -0700

Merged #1354.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1354#event-1628377903