Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Retransmit stream data, not stream frames (#1393)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 19:53:42 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393

-- Commit Summary --

  * Retransmit stream data, not stream frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 19:54:07 -0700

@ianswett I found this branch.  Is this worth merging?  (It looks fine to me...)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393#issuecomment-392638844

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 05:54:33 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393#pullrequestreview-123977083

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 05:54:56 -0700

Yup, LGTM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393#issuecomment-392765384

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 18:03:23 -0700

Merged #1393.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393#event-1652438368