Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] build broken for draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (#1394)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 22:00:49 -0700

~~~
cat draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md | sed -e 's/{DATE}/2018-05-25/g' | sed -e 's/draft-ietf-quic-http-latest/draft-ietf-quic-http/g; s/draft-ietf-quic-invariants-latest/draft-ietf-quic-invariants/g; s/draft-ietf-quic-recovery-latest/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/g; s/draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp-latest/draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp/g; s/draft-ietf-quic-tls-latest/draft-ietf-quic-tls/g; s/draft-ietf-quic-transport-latest/draft-ietf-quic-transport/g;' | kramdown-rfc2629 > draft-ietf-quic-qpack.xml
*** overwriting QUIC-HTTP
*** don't know how to expand ref QUIC-HTTP
/home/idci/.cache/xml2rfc/reference.I-D.ietf-quic-transport.xml: fetching
xml2rfc -q draft-ietf-quic-qpack.xml -o draft-ietf-quic-qpack.txt --text
ERROR: Unable to validate the XML document: draft-ietf-quic-qpack.xml
 <string>: Line 93: IDREF attribute target references an unknown ID "QUIC-HTTP"
 <string>: Line 799: IDREF attribute target references an unknown ID "QUIC-HTTP"
lib/main.mk:83: recipe for target 'draft-ietf-quic-qpack.txt' failed
~~~

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1394

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 22:06:01 -0700

Fixed in 6a3c0b40d74a109b86580955bd914ab91b5b6284

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1394#issuecomment-392654009

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 22:06:00 -0700

Closed #1394.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1394#event-1650206498