Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Added load balancer draft (#39)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 19:11:52 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/39

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added load balancer draft

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/agenda.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/39.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/39.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/39

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 07:21:09 -0700

Merged #39.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/39#event-1653686499