Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Boilerplate and Conventions (#1352)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 14:35:43 -0700

Changed something to a lower-case "should," and went to verify that QPACK had the updated BCP14 boilerplate.  Turns out it didn't have any; let's fix that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1352

-- Commit Summary --

  * BCP 14 boilerplate
  * Definitions and Notational Conventions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (46)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1352.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1352.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1352

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:38:02 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1352#pullrequestreview-119610490

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 13:32:50 -0700

afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1352#pullrequestreview-119998219

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 13:33:04 -0700

Merged #1352.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1352#event-1625745975