Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add general protocol error (#1397)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 15:44:40 -0700

Fixes #1391.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1397

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add general protocol error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1397.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1397.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1397

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 18:18:58 -0700

Merged #1397.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1397#event-1652451779