Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove term "application-owned streams" (#1303)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:05:27 -0700

This is going to be exploded by the stream 0 design team effort, so we'll close it now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1303#issuecomment-391168771

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:05:27 -0700

Closed #1303.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1303#event-1640549444

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:05:50 -0700

Obsoleted by the design team's proposal (all streams are application-owned) -- we'll leave the issue and adjust the wording when that work lands.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1303#issuecomment-391168840

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:09:02 -0700

Sgtm and saves some work!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1303#issuecomment-391169437