Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Server's preferred address (#1251)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 14:24:03 -0700

We've given ample time in the wg to discuss this, and all feedback has been positive. Merging.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1251#issuecomment-387547048

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 15:27:07 -0700

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

> @@ -1150,6 +1151,14 @@ language from Section 3 of {{!I-D.ietf-tls-tls13}}.
       };
       TransportParameter parameters<22..2^16-1>;
    } TransportParameters;
+
+   struct {
+     enum { IPv4(4), IPv6(6), (15)} ipVersion;

unbalanced space within curlies

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1251#pullrequestreview-118555754

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 22:27:15 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1251.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1251#event-1616414849