Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tls restore compat (#1256)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 16:05:59 -0700

picotls users, does h2o/picotls#138 mean that we're ok with closing this?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256#issuecomment-389342072

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 16:40:05 -0700

I am fine with closing this as "won't fix". 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256#issuecomment-389348267

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 16:40:06 -0700

Closed #1256.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1256#event-1628435093