Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update slides (#40)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 19:08:00 -0700

Ted observed that it might be wise to include my name.  A few other minor tweaks.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/40

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update slides (include my name)

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/misc-issues.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/40.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/40.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/40

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 14:20:55 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #40.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/40#event-1653685755