Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Suggested additions to agenda (#36)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 16:05:09 -0700

discussed in editors meeting today.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/36

-- Commit Summary --

  * Suggested additions to agenda

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/agenda.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/36.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/36.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/36

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 11:44:52 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #36.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/36#event-1617422815