Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix incorrect AES key length in the example (should be 16, not 12) (#1396)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 14:45:44 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396

-- Commit Summary --

  * Key of AES-128 is 16 bytes, not 12 bytes.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 14:50:18 -0700

ekr approved this pull request.

Picky picky picky.

LGTM!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396#pullrequestreview-124185903

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 18:17:42 -0700

Merged #1396.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396#event-1652450717