Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update Buck's contact info (#1384)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 15:37:09 -0700

Fixes #1382.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1384

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update Buck's contact info

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1384.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1384.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1384

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 16:31:59 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

15142b8  Acknowledge former employers

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1384/files/e852fec10ac687b79b155efb29bb8991d7125183..15142b86bdf46f4bde3633935cd2509d8073470d

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 15:56:48 -0700

Merged #1384.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1384#event-1647616228