Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Dynamic table resize doesn't get acknowledged (#1401)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 19:35:46 -0700

Closes #1365.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1401

-- Commit Summary --

  * Dynamic table resize doesn't get acknowledged

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1401.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1401.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1401

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 10:50:18 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1401#pullrequestreview-124519223

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:44:32 -0700

Merged #1401.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1401#event-1657142138