Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make Handshake packet use more explicit (#1368)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 03:26:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1368

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make Handshake packet use more explicit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1368.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1368.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1368

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 04:40:02 -0700

gloinul approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1368#pullrequestreview-122128755

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 15:37:00 -0700

Merged #1368.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1368#event-1640514652