Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Added meeting venue network info (#37)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 07:27:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/37

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added meeting venue network info

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/arrangements.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/37.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/37.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/37

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 14:07:35 -0700

Merged #37.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/37#event-1618583768