Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove paragraph on short packet type (#1392)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 19:35:54 -0700

Closes #1390.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1392

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove paragraph on short packet type

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1392.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1392.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1392

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 11:27:56 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1392#pullrequestreview-124116147

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 18:07:19 -0700

Merged #1392.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1392#event-1652441788