Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consistency in name change (#1349)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 10:25:42 -0700

One of the recent PRs changed "Indexed-Duplicate" to simply "Duplicate," but didn't catch the references elsewhere in the text.  This cleans those up.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1349

-- Commit Summary --

  * Consistency in name change

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1349.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1349.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1349

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 13:39:10 -0700

afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1349#pullrequestreview-120000498

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 13:39:21 -0700

Merged #1349.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1349#event-1625758153