Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove Flags (#1398)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 16:14:33 -0700

Fixes #1388.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1398

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove Flags

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (64)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1398.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1398.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1398

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 18:21:59 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

Yep, this is good.  I didn't check that you hit every frame type properly, but it looks like you did.

> @@ -614,6 +595,20 @@ The flags defined are:
 
 The PRIORITY frame payload has the following fields:
 
+  Flags:
+  : An eight-bit field containing flags.  The flags defined are:

You should explicitly say that other flags must be zero on sending and either must be ignored on receipt or must be error if non-zero.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1398#pullrequestreview-124223887

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 13:24:55 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

a6d2443  Zero on send, ignored on receipt

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1398/files/1200208391a47b897978a0420bcd6aa1074e35cf..a6d2443d7a928c8c914ab4436aacccec45f3166a