Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] This is what you get from reading Python docs (#1380)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 22:40:21 -0700

The stream 0 design team produced a file with smart quotes, which builds fine on most systems, but not all.  That was valid UTF-8, which is a common default.  However, it turns out that the CI system was configured with a different default encoding.  I read the docs, and it seems like it might be a good idea to be more explicit about the things we care about: text mode, "universal" line endings, and UTF-8.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380

-- Commit Summary --

  * This is what you get from reading Python docs

-- File Changes --

    M .lint.py (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 22:41:53 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

9a47065  And this is what you get when you run things as well

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380/files/9cc0adb0a521f70c40270f50a965e202040308fb..9a47065ed432a7ce1ae704f9934c9248a1f921c8

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 09:18:50 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380#pullrequestreview-122662980

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 18:10:15 -0700

Merged #1380.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1380#event-1643142888