Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Disable gh-pages build when building tags (#1374)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:01:37 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374

-- Commit Summary --

  * Disable gh-pages build when building tags

-- File Changes --

    M .circleci/config.yml (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:18:14 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374#pullrequestreview-122386884

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 06:49:43 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1374.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1374#event-1640994557