Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow non-RFC6066 methods for indicating server domain (#1466)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:12:54 -0700

Closes #1459.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow non-RFC6066 methods for indicating server domain.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:16:49 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466#pullrequestreview-130621022

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:56:06 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

2c1ca8a  using

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466/files/e33eb1e3d98eada16612ea2eee9c0cb5ce5309dd..2c1ca8ad91798a63893233c083f10d6456523d0a

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:59:19 -0700

Merged #1466.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466#event-1692563550