Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add a MESSAGE frame optimized for sub-MTU payloads (#814)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:53:59 -0700

Now that we have an extension mechanism, this is an excellent candidate.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/814#issuecomment-400488500

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:24:55 -0700

I'd like to see this to support something I've been cooking up. However, it
would be good to understand if it is still classed as v2. (version doesn't
affect my interest, more my timeline)

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 11:53 PM ianswett <[email-masked]> wrote:

> —
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub
> <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/814#issuecomment-400488500>,
> or mute the thread
> <https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AGRFtfSHAsvmUwX8iQvqJf4nOQ-sGH3rks5uAruHgaJpZM4PqF_2>
> .
>

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/814#issuecomment-400493934

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:28:12 -0700

Work with @ianswett and write a draft?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/814#issuecomment-400494478