Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct packet number example (#1489)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:12:22 -0700

Thanks to Masakazu Kitajo for catching the error.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1489

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct packet number example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1489.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1489.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1489

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:37:50 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

d7d2d3f  Fix example

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1489/files/42b394e7ba93753ee6d08d682ad87f1bf49f961b..d7d2d3f0340bfb6d96c9ddf01046b1c5ad317a74

---

From: Masakazu Kitajo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:53:26 -0700

maskit approved this pull request.

The new example values looks correct to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1489#pullrequestreview-132303803

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:56:49 -0700

Merged #1489.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1489#event-1703113513