Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Added ECN to Agenda (#41)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 01:16:06 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/41

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added ECN to Agenda

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/agenda.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/41.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/41.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/41

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 01:37:30 -0700

Merged #41.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/41#event-1660705484