Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Duplicate detection (#1425)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 22:52:05 -0700

We don't really lay out our expectations here. The protocol doesn't break in obvious ways if a duplicate packet is accepted, but things like ECN somewhat rely on duplicates being dropped. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1425

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 00:35:46 -0700

Dupe: #1405.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1425#issuecomment-395322889

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 00:35:46 -0700

Closed #1425.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1425#event-1667840362