Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Decoder MAY error on an incorrect largest reference (#1469)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 08:26:55 -0700

Fixes #1404
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469

-- Commit Summary --

  * Decoder MAY error on an incorrect largest reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:33:21 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469#pullrequestreview-131302421

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 13:06:17 -0700

Merged #1469.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469#event-1696720253