Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add HTTP slides (#45)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 06:46:14 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/45

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add HTTP slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-06/HTTP.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/45.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/45.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/45

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 06:48:15 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

e2afad3  Link slides in agenda

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/45/files/1c3323449c3269b7fcd946071eb84bb508ce6b2b..e2afad387036ce937c7995e67a95b5c7fc5420c3

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 13:50:04 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #45.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/45#event-1663751828