Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix typo (#1433)

From: Daiki AMINAKA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 23:42:16 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1433

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1433.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1433.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1433

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 05:18:21 -0700

Merged #1433.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1433#event-1672229196