Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rescue PR 930 (#1485)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:26:24 -0700

When doing a branch cleanup, I found this.  PR#930 was merged to another branch that never merged.  That's unfortunate, moreso because the stream 0 changes some, but not all of the changes.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1485

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rewrite

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1485.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1485.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1485

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 20:48:55 -0700

ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1485#pullrequestreview-132276673

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 21:36:09 -0700

Merged #1485.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1485#event-1702963363