Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct a contradiction (#1499)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 23:42:31 -0700

The text says "server", but the appendix says that either endpoint might send VN.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1499

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct a contradiction

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1499.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1499.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1499

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 06:49:44 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1499#pullrequestreview-133233523