Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add PUSH_PROMISE xref (#1418)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 06:59:42 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1418

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add PUSH_PROMISE xref

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1418.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1418.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1418

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 14:28:10 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

b7e49f6  Rewrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1418/files/fd1a03e08d9f060b38afd5c390a2fe0bcc7ce47d..b7e49f6755d9381ebb482713811ed439bb763add

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 14:30:41 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1418.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1418#event-1663861804