Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] tls: fix citation format (#1478)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 23:35:53 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1478

-- Commit Summary --

  * tls: fix citation format

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1478.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1478.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1478

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 01:17:12 -0700

I've been switching these to "Section x.y of {{...}}" as I go.  I will do that instead.  I'll hold this PR open until that's done though (this would be better than not doing that so I'll merge this if I don't get time before we cut -13).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1478#issuecomment-400221699

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 22:59:41 -0700

Fixed as part of other changes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1478#issuecomment-400552176

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 22:59:42 -0700

Closed #1478.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1478#event-1703039381