Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Expand Primitives section (#1444)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:19:47 -0700

Fixes #1435.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1444

-- Commit Summary --

  * Expand Primitives section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1444.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1444.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1444

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:35:23 -0700

Merged #1444.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1444#event-1680033176