Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove reference to "End Header Block" (#1442)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 22:29:24 -0700

It is not defined, and such a flag is unnecessary because hq does not allow using a sequence HEADERS frame to represent one header block. Maybe that was possible in the previous versions of the draft.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1442

-- Commit Summary --

  * "End Header Block" does not exist

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1442.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1442.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1442

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:57:22 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1442.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1442#event-1679845550