Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add missing words (#1407)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 10:15:43 -0700

Nothing major, just missing a 'the' and a 'on'.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1407

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add missing words

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1407.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1407.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1407

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 11:07:00 -0700

Merged #1407.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1407#event-1658889066