Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Adding presentation on ECN (#43)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 06:15:16 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/43

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding presentation for ECN in QUIC.
  * Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-06/ECN for QUIC - interim-18-06.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/43.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/43.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/43

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 06:18:36 -0700

Merged #43.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/43#event-1663673361