Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move Draft Version Identification section (#1427)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 01:24:46 -0700

Fixes #1415
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1427

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move Draft Version Identification section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (43)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1427.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1427.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1427

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 16:01:14 +0000 (UTC)

LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1427#pullrequestreview-127221387

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 05:17:12 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1427#pullrequestreview-127364362

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:45:16 -0700

Merged #1427.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1427#event-1674488340