Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix typo (#1434)

From: Daiki AMINAKA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 23:33:03 -0700

- "frames send the the" -> "frames send the"
- adjust line length
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1434

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1434.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1434.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1434

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 10:27:12 -0700

Merged #1434.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1434#event-1672707097