Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Comment about notational conventions (#1500)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 23:44:08 -0700

Someone commented that we don't really explain what (i) means in diagrams, for instance.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1500

-- Commit Summary --

  * Comment about notational conventions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1500.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1500.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1500

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 02:25:30 -0700

mikkelfj commented on this pull request.

> @@ -106,6 +106,8 @@ The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD",
 document are to be interpreted as described in BCP 14 {{!RFC2119}} {{!RFC8174}}
 when, and only when, they appear in all capitals, as shown here.
 
+This document uses terms and notational conventions from {{QUIC-TRANSPORT}}.
+

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Given that invariants are less likely to change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1500#pullrequestreview-133157297