Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define the contents of QPACK Encoder and Decoder streams (#1467)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 16:37:04 -0700

Fixes #1361

This removes the length prefixed instruction blocks on the encoder stream and replaces them with an unframed sequence of instructions.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1467

-- Commit Summary --

  * Define the contents of QPACK Encoder and Decoder streams

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1467.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1467.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1467

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:29:00 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1467#pullrequestreview-132191425

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:12:40 -0700

Merged #1467.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1467#event-1702593086