Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't cite octet indices any more (#1437)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:15:41 +0000 (UTC)

Also reflow.

Closes #1436.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1437

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't cite octet indices any more

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1437.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1437.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1437

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 09:19:54 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1437#pullrequestreview-127640424

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 09:36:02 -0700

Merged #1437.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1437#event-1674345688

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:14:32 -0700

MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

> @@ -443,7 +444,7 @@ Google QUIC Demultipexing Bit:
 Reserved:
 
 : The sixth, seventh, and eighth bits (0x7) of octet 0 are reserved for

You've removed "octet 1" above, but still have "octet 0" here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1437#pullrequestreview-127659775