Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove sequence number from NEW_CONNECTION_ID (#1419)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:49:38 -0700

Closes #1280.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1419

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove sequence number from NEW_CONNECTION_ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1419.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1419.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1419

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:50:33 -0700

Just to clarify intent here.  I tried to find text to add back, but I just can't see there being any value in it.  I could say explicitly that any connection ID can be used, but the text remaining effectively implies that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1419#issuecomment-394761633

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 14:22:31 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1419#pullrequestreview-126560699

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 05:20:33 -0700

Merged #1419.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1419#event-1672229838