Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: move link to absolute-index to 1st Largest Reference mention (#1408)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 13:48:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408

-- Commit Summary --

  * qpack: move link to absolute-index to 1st Largest Reference mention

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 16:08:44 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408#pullrequestreview-125339845

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 16:10:37 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408#pullrequestreview-125340090

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 16:52:15 -0700

Merged #1408.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408#event-1659369943