Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Expand detail on HTTP flags discussion (#49)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:12:52 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/49

-- Commit Summary --

  * Expand detail on HTTP flags discussion

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/minutes.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/49.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/49.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/49

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:43:20 -0700

Merged #49.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/49#event-1679914637