Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Replace default with recommended (#1480)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:25:24 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1475
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480

-- Commit Summary --

  * Replace default with recommended

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (40)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 06:33:27 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480#pullrequestreview-132020007

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:21:51 -0700

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> @@ -423,7 +423,7 @@ QUIC SHOULD delay sending acknowledgements in response to packets,
 but MUST NOT excessively delay acknowledgements of packets containing
 non-ack frames.  Specifically, implementaions MUST attempt to
 enforce a maximum ack delay to avoid causing the peer spurious
-timeouts.  The default maximum ack delay in QUIC is 25ms.
+timeouts.  The RECOMMENDED maximum ack delay in QUIC is 25ms.

Why is only this recommendation capitalized? I think we should use capitalized RECOMMEND everywhere below

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480#pullrequestreview-132168775

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:40:38 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

ff8aae8  RECOMMENDED

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480/files/d7fcd1ab6ca99f2354897fea579b194600e2c8eb..ff8aae88251ae1fbf1a85b09d0cfbd6208c5878b

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:40:47 -0700

ianswett commented on this pull request.

Done.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480#discussion_r198272807

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:47:26 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480#pullrequestreview-132176821

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:52:03 -0700

Merged #1480.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1480#event-1702333488