Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add example flows (#48)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:11:46 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/48

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add example flows

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-06/quic-flow.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/48.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/48.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/48

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:22:24 -0700

Merged #48.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/48#event-1665981861