Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Presentation with local Information for the Interim (#42)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 01:30:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/42

-- Commit Summary --

  * Presentation with local Information for the Interim

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-06/quic-interim-18-06-Local-Information.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/42.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/42.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/42

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 01:37:18 -0700

Merged #42.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/42#event-1660705097