Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add editors summary (#46)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 14:47:44 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/46

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add editors summary

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-06/editors.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/46.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/46.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/46

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 07:52:17 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

3a6869d  Other changes

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/46/files/b033d2a82708e5d6708a3ec870024f471da3104a..3a6869d4d78fae1ab532d37628630205673d1be9

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:03:05 -0700

Merged #46.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/46#event-1663952657