Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Publish Stream0 Link (#47)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 09:01:47 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/47

-- Commit Summary --

  * Publish Stream0 Link

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-06/agenda.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/47.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/47.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/47

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 09:14:52 -0700

Merged #47.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/47#event-1664135812