Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] What if invariants change? (#1411)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 18:46:14 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1260.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411

-- Commit Summary --

  * What if invariants change?

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411

---

From: Praveen Balasubramanian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 12:19:05 -0700

Looks good to me.

Just a nit on text that this commit isn't changing.
> The primary goal of this document is to ensure that it is possible to deploy new versions of QUIC. By documenting the _things_ that can't change
It would perhaps be cleaner to say documenting the _properties_ that can't change instead.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411#issuecomment-394467705

---

From: Praveen Balasubramanian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 12:19:29 -0700

pravb approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411#pullrequestreview-125707928

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 23:31:44 -0700

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

Your use of "which" isn't CMOS, but this is good. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411#pullrequestreview-125834647

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 00:00:33 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Same nit on "which", but LG.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411#pullrequestreview-125840996

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 05:02:20 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 2 commits.

1e4492c  Which witch?
3429fcf  Things, properties

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411/files/8cb0d2086381ce815748793eb61ad79b7c9bf9f0..3429fcf2095175dd8204ecccc4997c1a9ac453d1

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 08:54:12 -0700

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411#pullrequestreview-127371158

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:13:34 -0700

Merged #1411.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1411#event-1677433415