Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Enable SNI encryption (#1462)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:53:11 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #1459.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462

-- Commit Summary --

  * enable sni encryption

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 13:54:38 -0700

@janaiyengar: The commit message seems wrong here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462#issuecomment-398542279

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 15:25:37 -0700

Merged #1462.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462#event-1689828849