Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Server push tidy up (#1503)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:23:55 -0700

Now that unidirectional streams have landed, its easier to spot where this section could be tightened up. I've removed a bit of duplication and reordered text to match ordering of server push (PUSH_PROMISE and then push stream).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503

-- Commit Summary --

  * Server push tidy up

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (77)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:28:10 -0700

@LPardue pushed 1 commit.

c4dba3b  My kingdom for an

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503/files/665cb782f3c6f9abdeb9bd8323a1a83c0140da9a..c4dba3b4419b8fbc0b35be626cd0b2aeb0d0934e

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:30:44 -0700

c4bc704  an online editor that doesn't suck

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503/files/c4dba3b4419b8fbc0b35be626cd0b2aeb0d0934e..c4bc704a01e99870e06ddda222540a409a460604

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:35:49 -0700

59a9421  80 wasn't enough for me

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503/files/c4bc704a01e99870e06ddda222540a409a460604..59a94215be8d02cb8f378a0286132a10d281329f

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:38:03 -0700

61c5c55  trailing trash

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503/files/59a94215be8d02cb8f378a0286132a10d281329f..61c5c55aa5bccb1c617c4ed28f2897941bcd19a6

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 14:35:29 -0700

Merged #1503.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1503#event-1709575022