Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: section reference is broken (#1494)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 04:24:39 -0700

(that's what you get for using MarkDown :-)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1494

-- Commit Summary --

  * qpack: section reference is broken

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1494.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1494.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1494

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 05:01:44 -0700

Merged #1494.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1494#event-1706153063