Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix bug in QPACK sample code (#1470)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 15:27:31 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1455
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1470

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix bug in QPACK sample code

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1470.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1470.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1470

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:21:11 -0700

Merged #1470.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1470#event-1696539579