Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix sentence: make clear what fails with PROTOCOL_VIOLATION code (#1445)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:03:43 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix sentence: make clear what fails with PROTOCOL_VIOLATION code

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:25:40 -0700

Merged #1445.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445#event-1682289527

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:25:46 -0700

Thanks.  Much better.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445#issuecomment-397456961