Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] qpack update 2018.06 (#44)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 06:23:11 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/44

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add files via upload

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-06/qpack update 06.18.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/44.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/44.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/44

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 06:23:46 -0700

Merged #44.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/44#event-1663685824