Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] adds missing ssthresh = congestion_window (#1602)

From: "Arvid E. Picciani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:37:22 -0700

fixes #1598
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602

-- Commit Summary --

  * adds missing ssthresh = congestion_window

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:46:54 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602#pullrequestreview-140029076

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:47:00 -0700

Merged #1602.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602#event-1750919959