Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Recovery slides (#59)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:39:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/59

-- Commit Summary --

  * Recovery slides

-- File Changes --

    A ietf102/Recovery Issues - Montreal.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/59.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/59.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/59

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:41:00 -0700

Merged #59.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/59#event-1735203444