Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] spinbit measurements (#60)

From: ihlar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:11:43 -0700

Spinbit measurements presentation for "if time permits" slot.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/60

-- Commit Summary --

  * spinbit measurements

-- File Changes --

    A ietf102/SPIN-QUICWG.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/60.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/60.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/60

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:53:42 -0700

Merged #60.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/60#event-1738464593