Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Retry materials (#51)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 22:38:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/51

-- Commit Summary --

  * Retry materials

-- File Changes --

    A ietf102/retry.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/51.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/51.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/51

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 23:25:04 -0700

Merged #51.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/51#event-1719567359