Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Strike application-owned (#1545)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:48:54 -0700

Side effect of stream 0 changes was that this qualification is no longer
necessary.

Closes #1297.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1545

-- Commit Summary --

  * Strike application-owned

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (32)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1545.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1545.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1545

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 20:10:49 -0700

dtikhonov approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1545#pullrequestreview-136078053

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 21:15:39 -0700

Merged #1545.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1545#event-1727010230