Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] draft-ietf-quic-recovery-13 ssthresh never set (#1598)

From: "Arvid E. Picciani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:31:53 +0000 (UTC)

in 4.3.  Congestion Avoidance

>  and sets the slow start threshold to the new congestion window.

however, the pseudo code doesnt do that

i'm guessing that CongestionEvent should do that?

```diff
      CongestionEvent(packet_number):
        // Start a new congestion event if packet_number
        // is larger than the end of the previous recovery epoch.
        if (!InRecovery(packet_number)):
          end_of_recovery = largest_sent_packet
          congestion_window *= kMarkReductionFactor
          congestion_window = max(congestion_window, kMinimumWindow)
+         ssthreshold = congestion_window
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1598

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 10:38:34 -0700

That looks correct to me.  PR?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1598#issuecomment-407490500

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:47:00 -0700

Closed #1598 via #1602.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1598#event-1750919961