Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update agenda (#52)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:31:02 -0700

I'm doing the CID presentation; links to slides are broken.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/52

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update agenda

-- File Changes --

    M ietf102/agenda.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/52.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/52.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/52

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:51:52 -0700

Merged #52.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/52#event-1726775918