Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Payload should not be part of the header (#1566)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:58:54 -0700

Section 4.1 says so (quote below), which seems counterintuitive.

> A long header contains the following fields:
> (snip)
> Payload: The payload of the packet.

I think we should talk about "long header packets" (instead of "long header"), or remove "payload" from the list and diagrams that explain what the header is.

The same applies to the definition of the short header.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1566

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:26:12 -0700

Closed #1566 via #1567.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1566#event-1735175788