Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix number agreement: a number _is_ reduced (#1515)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 08:25:57 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1515

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix number agreement: a number _is_ reduced

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1515.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1515.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1515

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 20:24:40 -0700

What would I do without these fixes...  Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1515#issuecomment-402352260

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 20:24:43 -0700

Merged #1515.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1515#event-1715396978