Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add TP disable_migration to the registry (#1510)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 06:01:12 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1510

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add TP disable_migration to the registry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1510.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1510.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1510

---

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 12:07:04 -0700

Confirmed... found the same issue... https://github.com/alagoutte/base-drafts/tree/disable_migration_iana

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1510#issuecomment-401903902

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 18:13:12 -0700

Merged #1510.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1510#event-1712842961