Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recovery slides (#1571)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:37:13 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1571

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add files via upload

-- File Changes --

    A Recovery Issues - Montreal.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1571.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1571.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1571

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:37:58 -0700

Closed #1571.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1571#event-1735197580