Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix: octets do not have arbitrary length (#1509)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:42:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1509

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix: octets do not have arbitrary length

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1509.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1509.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1509

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 18:10:57 -0700

Merged #1509.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1509#event-1712840948