Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] f6d016: Strike application-owned

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 21:15:34 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: f6d01683dede77587e009b1ec338e8660061219d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f6d01683dede77587e009b1ec338e8660061219d
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-07-11 (Wed, 11 Jul 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Strike application-owned

Side effect of stream 0 changes was that this qualification is no longer
necessary.

Closes #1297.

  Commit: 6e2437f5490e0e057d137d7af3fafa850bf4096b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6e2437f5490e0e057d137d7af3fafa850bf4096b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-07-11 (Wed, 11 Jul 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #1545 from quicwg/application-owned

Strike application-owned

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/8d46bc84cd4f...6e2437f5490e
      **NOTE:** This service been marked for deprecation: https://developer.github.com/changes/2018-04-25-github-services-deprecation/

      Functionality will be removed from GitHub.com on January 31st, 2019.