Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] make the initial_max_data transport parameter optional (#1610)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 15:44:12 -0700

In #1452, we made the stream flow control transport parameters optional. There's no reason for the connection flow control parameter to be required.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1610

-- Commit Summary --

  * make the initial_max_data transport parameter optional

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1610.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1610.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1610

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 23:25:14 -0700

I assume you meant #1542 , I think that this may require some text in section 6.6.2 that explains why optional or when zero value is to be used.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1610#issuecomment-408759584