Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ea6222: Consequences of bad ECN markings

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 23:16:05 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/bad-ce
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: ea6222a6fe7b024911c61c001e0a133bd4c1a4d1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ea6222a6fe7b024911c61c001e0a133bd4c1a4d1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-08-01 (Wed, 01 Aug 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Consequences of bad ECN markings

I put this in the recovery draft because it relates directly to the
congestion control response of peers.  Happy to move it if an argument
supporting it being in the transport doc can be made.

Closes #1426.

      **NOTE:** This service has been marked for deprecation: https://developer.github.com/changes/2018-04-25-github-services-deprecation/

      Functionality will be removed from GitHub.com on January 31st, 2019.