Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Editors update (#53)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:23:17 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/53

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editors update

-- File Changes --

    A ietf102/editors.pdf (0)
    M ietf102/retry.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/53.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/53.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/53

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:24:04 -0700

Please explicitly flag changes to existing presentations, so we can upload them to data tracker.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/53#issuecomment-404014967

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:24:09 -0700

Merged #53.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/53#event-1726859685

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:26:12 -0700

The existing presentation wasn't changed, I just used chmod.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/53#issuecomment-404015278