Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stateless reset is near-pointless for long headers (#1553)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 22:53:34 -0700

...but prohibiting it might make it harder for us to define new uses for
packets with long headers.

Closes #1348.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1553

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stateless reset is near-pointless for long headers

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1553.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1553.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1553

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 08:16:10 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1553#pullrequestreview-136699327

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 21:27:08 -0700

Merged #1553.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1553#event-1759267013