Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Release note (#1604)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 07:43:38 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 07:51:45 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

c297e3a  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604/files/3f0062edcf4fd18717405248d5b0a807bc7e3eec..c297e3a4408d19252ee6215261cd69b4262c7456

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 07:54:03 -0700

Merged #1604.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604#event-1752818909