Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove packets from flight when RTO is verified (#1582)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 12:45:43 -0700

Fixes #935
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove packets from flight when RTO is verified

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 19:48:20 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

710c52e  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582/files/7c20ae7a1f907d94fbf5c0957858686140256a1e..710c52ed7e7700acbf8e1d80aa2a30b75c234be0

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 19:41:34 -0700

siyengar commented on this pull request.

 ~~~
-   OnRetransmissionTimeoutVerified()
+   OnRetransmissionTimeoutVerified(packet_number)

i think OnPacketAcked() needs to be changed as well too pass in largest_sent packet right?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582#pullrequestreview-138506109

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 19:55:26 -0700

02077dc  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582/files/710c52ed7e7700acbf8e1d80aa2a30b75c234be0..02077dce0f5859fd0ff90da372115102e482d97b

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 20:01:13 -0700

bf18809  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582/files/02077dce0f5859fd0ff90da372115102e482d97b..bf18809ccbe032ada3ac9dcd4450c4d832d5a02d

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 21:01:31 -0700

this looks good to me

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582#issuecomment-406147696

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 21:02:13 -0700

cannot merge this unfortunately even though i'm a member

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582#issuecomment-406147790

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 13:59:30 +0000 (UTC)

siyengar approved this pull request.

ship it

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582#pullrequestreview-138684514

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 07:13:11 -0700

Merged #1582.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1582#event-1742661119