Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Application close (#1528)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 21:17:09 -0700

The addition of the Frame Type field meant that pointing
APPLICATION_CLOSE at CONNECTION_CLOSE was a mistake.

This isn't purely editorial, because it could be argued that the last
version of the draft modified APPLICATION_CLOSE.  We'll have to ensure
taht this is included in the changelog.

Closes #1508.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1528

-- Commit Summary --

  * Separate APPLICATION_CLOSE from CONNECTION_CLOSE

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (48)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1528.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1528.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1528

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 11:19:15 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1528#pullrequestreview-135111759

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 13:37:16 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1528#pullrequestreview-135148139

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 13:37:23 -0700

Merged #1528.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1528#event-1721040339