Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] draft-ietf-quic-recovery: fix typo (#1597)

From: "Arvid E. Picciani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:27:42 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1597

-- Commit Summary --

  * draft-ietf-quic-recovery: fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1597.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1597.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1597

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 10:33:34 -0700

Merged #1597.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1597#event-1750765234