Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add cautionary text about PADDING and congestion control (#1517)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 16:42:10 -0700

Closes #837 and #838.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1517

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add text to handle PADDING and CC

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1517.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1517.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1517

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 20:27:06 -0700

Merged #1517.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1517#event-1715398672

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 20:27:19 -0700

Great.  That's two more issues down.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1517#issuecomment-402352590