Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify the extent of the AAD (#1561)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:26:48 -0700

Clarify the full extent of what is covered by the AAD
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1561

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify the extent of the AAD

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1561.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1561.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1561

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:47:18 -0700

Closed #1561.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1561#event-1733946421

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:49:48 -0700

Reopened #1561.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1561#event-1733947010

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 17:49:55 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #1561.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1561#event-1733947034