Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix long lines (#1563)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:45:58 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1563

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix long lines

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1563.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1563.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1563

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:49:34 -0700

Closed #1563.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1563#event-1733946942