Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use largest_acked consistently (#1611)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 06:28:25 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use largest_acked consistently

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 22:08:19 -0700

I find "largest acknowledged" to be easier to read.  And it avoids us using made up words.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611#issuecomment-409096275

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 23:57:20 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

fb62073  acknowledged

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611/files/bcd54daa9aff66c8b599271467f6a63b5705a234..fb62073f784edf015be59f27bfa8d2d3ceae82bf

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 07:00:19 +0000 (UTC)

The transport draft seems to consistently use acknowledged, so I changed recovery to use that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611#issuecomment-409116568

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:31:59 -0700

Merged #1611.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1611#event-1763923946