Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify the extent of the AAD (#1560)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:21:51 -0700

Slightly clarify the extent of the AAD.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1560

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify the extent of the AAD

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1560.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1560.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1560

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:25:14 -0700

Closed #1560.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1560#event-1733940035