Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 551d14: Don't amplify 0-RTT

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 22:06:29 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/amplification-other
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 551d143ff8457f2cf5b4c3a30bd885fb6fcc521f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/551d143ff8457f2cf5b4c3a30bd885fb6fcc521f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-07-31 (Tue, 31 Jul 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Don't amplify 0-RTT

No concrete recommendations, though it seems like kInitialWindow (which
caps at 14600) is probably a good backstop.  It might even be a good
recommendation, but I don't think that we need to concern ourselves with
finding a specific value in the same way we have for the handshake.

Closes #1309.

      **NOTE:** This service has been marked for deprecation: https://developer.github.com/changes/2018-04-25-github-services-deprecation/

      Functionality will be removed from GitHub.com on January 31st, 2019.