Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify the extent of the AAD (#1564)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:50:47 -0700

Clarify the full extent of what is covered by the AAD
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1564

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify the extent of the AAD

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1564.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1564.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1564

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:24:47 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1564#pullrequestreview-137245318

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 14:09:19 -0700

Merged #1564.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1564#event-1734001420