Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix: ACKs permit encoder to evict, not to avoid eviction (#1585)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:22:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1585

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix: ACKs permit encoder to evict, not to avoid eviction

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1585.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1585.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1585

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:00:08 -0700

Merged #1585.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1585#event-1748961800