Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove alarm references from the transport doc. (#1590)

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 04:37:20 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1590

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove alarm references from the transport doc.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1590.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1590.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1590

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 16:21:08 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1590.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1590#event-1745184665