Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change early retransmit timer to 1/8th (#1581)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:53:12 -0700

Fixes #945
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change early retransmit timer to 1/8th

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 06:04:24 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

2a8c899  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581/files/86dfbf279a40435b0dd2398626ef4e5c36852f99..2a8c899f4fb2d8c18578ca8c84a453da479f0c99

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 06:59:08 -0700

lgtm 👍 . Ship it

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581#issuecomment-406285816

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 06:59:21 -0700

siyengar approved this pull request.

lgtm, shipit

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581#pullrequestreview-138684434

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 04:33:26 -0700

Merged #1581.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581#event-1752365084