Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update retry; add keys (#54)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:42:49 -0700

This time I changed retry.pdf and added keys.pdf.

I will follow up with a proposed schedule.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update retry; add keys

-- File Changes --

    A ietf102/keys.pdf (0)
    M ietf102/retry.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:47:06 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

804be35  Update agenda

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54/files/01417958901c69020b4bc974b0351e7ef50bf4bd..804be35e3e9a4eeb339c7ab51912dc1fa891c492

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:48:38 -0700

f124d22  Merge branch 'master' into editors-102

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54/files/804be35e3e9a4eeb339c7ab51912dc1fa891c492..f124d220d5968f39ef209b555d6482455ad0b32d

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:49:14 -0700

Sorry, changes met in flight.  I tweaked the time for the editors update down to match the content we have and added the new stuff.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54#issuecomment-404052541

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 00:18:37 -0700

eb2e9eb  Add pingpong

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54/files/f124d220d5968f39ef209b555d6482455ad0b32d..eb2e9eb7e754c3fe180249ab79c11f204fb9a1c1

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:48:05 -0700

Merged #54.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54#event-1729216629

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:50:39 -0700

Can we please get a more descriptive title than "Mo' Problems"?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/54#issuecomment-404355038