Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Give this a better name (#56)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:54:34 -0700

ekr also had a few comments that I've integrated.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/56

-- Commit Summary --

  * Give this a better name

-- File Changes --

    M ietf102/keys.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/56.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/56.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/56

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:56:15 -0700

Merged #56.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/56#event-1729223602