Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix: relative indices cannot be used with static table (#1543)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:41:09 -0700

Fixes issue #1538.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1543

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix: relative indices cannot be used with static table

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1543.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1543.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1543

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:42:40 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1543#pullrequestreview-135958631

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:45:02 -0700

Merged #1543.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1543#event-1726278515