Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use APPLICATION_CLOSE for hq errors (#1522)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 09:57:49 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #1521.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1522

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use APPLICATION_CLOSE for hq errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1522.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1522.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1522

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 03:02:58 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1522#pullrequestreview-134317020

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 08:58:18 -0700

Merged #1522.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1522#event-1718445323