Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add context to HKDF-Expand-Label (#1609)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 15:34:37 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1609

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add context to HKDF-Expand-Label

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1609.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1609.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1609

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 18:12:47 -0700

Merged #1609.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1609#event-1759118770