Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix: reference the newer ChaCha20 spec: RFC 8439 (#1572)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:14:58 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1572

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix: reference the newer ChaCha20 spec: RFC 8439

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1572.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1572.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1572

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:26:24 -0700

Merged #1572.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1572#event-1736066910

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:26:26 -0700

Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1572#issuecomment-405353834