Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HPACK errors should be QPACK (#1529)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 21:38:57 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1529

-- Commit Summary --

  * HPACK errors should be QPACK

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1529.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1529.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1529

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 09:48:43 -0700

Actually, these should probably have moved to QPACK along with the frame definitions.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1529#issuecomment-403088256

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 13:37:53 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1529#pullrequestreview-135148321

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:42:42 -0700

Closed #1529 via #1532.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1529#event-1726765698