Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consequences of bad ECN markings (#1626)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 23:20:17 -0700

I put this in the recovery draft because it relates directly to the
congestion control response of peers.  Happy to move it if an argument
supporting it being in the transport doc can be made.

Closes #1426.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1626

-- Commit Summary --

  * Consequences of bad ECN markings

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1626.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1626.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1626