Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] add 15 min for ops drafts (#50)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 01:36:07 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/50

-- Commit Summary --

  * add 15 min for ops drafts

-- File Changes --

    M ietf102/agenda.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/50.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/50.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/50

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 01:43:09 -0700

Merged #50.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/50#event-1717515603