Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove MSS (#1569)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:11:40 -0700

Fixes the rest of #1102
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1569

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove MSS

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1569.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1569.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1569

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:18:35 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

c1772e6  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1569/files/05b49f9beb45541e484d047fc4c4a3b8278d0829..c1772e627e734fa1f150ab7301c2eb79ef3c6a3d

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:56:28 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1569#pullrequestreview-137274930

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:56:34 -0700

Merged #1569.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1569#event-1734306121