Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Frame Type was inconsistently labelled (#1527)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 21:16:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1527

-- Commit Summary --

  * Frame Type was inconsistently labelled

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1527.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1527.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1527

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 13:36:06 -0700

Merged #1527.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1527#event-1721037920