Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Talk about HTTP/2 using HPACK in present tense (#1536)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2018 19:07:42 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1536

-- Commit Summary --

  * Talk about HTTP/2 using HPACK in present tense

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1536.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1536.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1536

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2018 17:59:13 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1536#pullrequestreview-135253899

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:51:09 -0700

Merged #1536.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1536#event-1726624255