Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] add slides for ops drafts (#57)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:54:06 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/57

-- Commit Summary --

  * add slides for ops drafts

-- File Changes --

    M ietf101/spin-101.key (0)
    A ietf102/ops-drafts.key (0)
    A ietf102/ops-drafts.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/57.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/57.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/57

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:03:14 -0700

Merged #57.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/57#event-1730394376