Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add Hackathon Event to IETF 102 Agenda (#55)

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 12:23:37 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add Hackathon Event

-- File Changes --

    M ietf102/agenda.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:08:09 -0700

marten-seemann requested changes on this pull request.

> @@ -6,6 +6,11 @@

+## Saturday, 14 July, 2018

and Sunday

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55#pullrequestreview-136402071

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:09:50 -0700

@nibanks pushed 1 commit.

db3db9c  Add sunday

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55/files/b7d1d4e3e6d6d53207bc0f557b4f5db1c614b43f..db3db9c8769778ffcc174ce0ff3a8bb569934a45

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 20:19:22 +0000 (UTC)

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55#pullrequestreview-136405945

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:46:36 -0700

Merged #55.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/55#event-1729215357