Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] STREAM -> CRYPTO (#1607)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 05:31:45 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607

-- Commit Summary --

  * STREAM -> CRYPTO

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 06:35:36 -0700

siyengar approved this pull request.

Oh dang. Did I miss this

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607#pullrequestreview-141113982

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 13:24:49 -0700

I think it was me

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 6:35 AM, Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> *@siyengar* approved this pull request.
>
> Oh dang. Did I miss this
>
> —
> You are receiving this because you authored the thread.
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub
> <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607#pullrequestreview-141113982>,
> or mute the thread
> <https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/ABD1obBvwfuZmzBDaMBCTqRobCUVEG_sks5uKxclgaJpZM4Vja2S>
> .
>

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607#issuecomment-408529510

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 13:25:36 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607#pullrequestreview-141257144

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 18:05:51 -0700

Merged #1607.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607#event-1759114763