Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add forward reference to decoder stream; fix another ref to it (#1584)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 21:10:40 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1584

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add forward reference to decoder stream; fix another ref to it

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1584.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1584.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1584

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 15:39:13 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1584#pullrequestreview-141743938