Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix nits in recovery draft (#1700)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 07:32:22 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 10:59:48 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Clearly we need a spell-check plugin for our editors.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700#pullrequestreview-149028991

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:01:35 -0700

+1 to spellcheck.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700#issuecomment-415609912

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:01:45 -0700

Merged #1700 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1700#event-1806608316