Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Sender/Receiver (#1634)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 05:59:37 -0700

Minor editorial suggestion post-merge.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634

-- Commit Summary --

  * Sender/Receiver

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:04:27 -0700

nibanks commented on this pull request.

>  ## Misreporting ECN Markings
 
-An endpoint can misreport ECN markings to alter the congestion response of a
-peer.  Suppressing reports of ECN-CE markings could cause a peer to increase
-their send rate.  This increase could result in congestion and loss.
+An receiver can misreport ECN markings to alter the congestion response of a

Change `An receiver` to `A receiver`

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634#pullrequestreview-143606035

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:09:36 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

d48f78b  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634/files/e855a9a375f155468f96d4775d6d511b3c835534..d48f78b9278d6a74bee65d1b0252e1c0904552a2

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:09:43 -0700

Thanks Nick, fixed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634#issuecomment-410720896

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:11:07 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634#pullrequestreview-143608773

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 13:22:28 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634#pullrequestreview-143745940

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 13:22:34 -0700

Merged #1634 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634#event-1773785968

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 17:50:33 -0700

Thanks for fixing that Ian.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1634#issuecomment-410897465