Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelog for -14 (#1653)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 19:37:38 -0700

Editors, please check these.  We might not be done with -14, but this is a start.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653

-- Commit Summary --

  * Transport and recovery changes
  * HTTP and QPACK changes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (25)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:24:21 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

a24aec5  HTTP update

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653/files/51d97722b84458e738ddcdc20b064942144e3913..a24aec59d887e6fb2763974c34267232cef14b42

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 19:11:41 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653#pullrequestreview-145896671

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 15:49:52 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Just to be clear....

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653#pullrequestreview-146130675

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 15:17:45 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

df00476  Cite 8446

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653/files/a24aec59d887e6fb2763974c34267232cef14b42..df00476b5615754db551a4dc72a0d897ca5688df

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 15:20:46 -0700

b6be54d  Truncated requests in HTTP

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653/files/df00476b5615754db551a4dc72a0d897ca5688df..b6be54d9b614d65da3fa09fc052779d69b7f260a

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:56:57 -0700

5ef940c  Missing space

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653/files/b6be54d9b614d65da3fa09fc052779d69b7f260a..5ef940cadfe3c53dfa38b807ca8beeb85cf7fe60

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:57:06 -0700

Merged #1653 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1653#event-1789123835