Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix nits in transport draft (#1698)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 01:02:30 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix nits in transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698

---

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 07:38:16 -0700

@amirlivneh pushed 1 commit.

cda6445  Wrap lines

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698/files/d48be8e7aa7d026954a32d3dabb7be7d147d5bb1..cda6445cddd69ef3ceebfe06b15fbf39c1b6be3a

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:58:48 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

All goodness.

> @@ -93,8 +93,9 @@ informative:
 --- abstract
 
 This document defines the core of the QUIC transport protocol.  This document
-describes connection establishment, packet format, multiplexing and reliability.
-Accompanying documents describe the cryptographic handshake and loss detection.
+describes connection establishment, packet format, multiplexing, and
+reliability.  Accompanying documents describe the cryptographic handshake and
+loss detection.

Took me a minute to find the added comma.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698#pullrequestreview-149028358

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 18:30:22 -0700

Merged #1698 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698#event-1806688077

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 18:30:50 -0700

Those two instances of "forward-secure" remind me that I've been meaning to remove that (it's a Google QUIC vestige).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1698#issuecomment-415623251