Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix several orthographical errors in the transport draft (#1629)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:33:51 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1629

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix several orthographical errors in the transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1629.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1629.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1629

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:53:43 -0700

Merged #1629.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1629#event-1766494787

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:53:46 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1629#issuecomment-409761665