Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typos in HTTP draft and use the more common "incautious" (#1630)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 14:40:23 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1630

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typos in HTTP draft and use the more common "incautious"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1630.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1630.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1630

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:54:36 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1630#pullrequestreview-142604495

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 10:08:24 -0700

Merged #1630 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1630#event-1775824692