Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Grammar and spelling fixes to TLS draft (#1694)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 15:14:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694

-- Commit Summary --

  * Grammar and spelling fixes to TLS draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:57:58 -0700

Merged #1694 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694#event-1803990020

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:57:58 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1694#issuecomment-415226140