Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix nits in transport draft (#1701)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 07:33:37 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix nits in transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 10:59:21 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701#pullrequestreview-149028787

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 18:31:04 -0700

Merged #1701 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1701#event-1806688764