Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK: Updated Static Table (#1355)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 20:28:29 -0700

dtikhonov commented on this pull request.

> +| 22    | :scheme                          | http                                                  |
+| 23    | :scheme                          | https                                                 |
+| 24    | :status                          | 200                                                   |
+| 25    | :status                          | 304                                                   |
+| 26    | accept                           | */*                                                   |
+| 27    | accept                           | application/dns-message                               |
+| 28    | accept-encoding                  | gzip, deflate, br                                     |
+| 29    | accept-language                  |                                                       |
+| 30    | authorization                    |                                                       |
+| 31    | cache-control                    | max-age=0                                             |
+| 32    | cache-control                    | max-age=604800                                        |
+| 33    | cache-control                    | max-age=2592000                                       |
+| 34    | cache-control                    | no-cache                                              |
+| 35    | cache-control                    | no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate                   |
+| 36    | cache-control                    | public, max-age=31536000                              |
+| 37    | content-disposition              |                                                       |

You have two identical values -- at 3 and 37.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1355#pullrequestreview-147893840

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:44:17 -0700

MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

Whoops!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1355#discussion_r211697086

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 18:20:28 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

98c7db2  Remove duplicate

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1355/files/0451c7377b498aae9bf109440260062a7fab7386..98c7db27c50b7207c6313aa2f3c00b1a3767df06