Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP_VERSION_FALLBACK points to 1.1 (#1685)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 08:51:54 -0700

Fixes #1677.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP_VERSION_FALLBACK points to 1.1

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 23:17:41 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685#pullrequestreview-147916758

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:43:17 -0700

Merged #1685 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1685#event-1800784233