Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Grammar fix to invariants draft (#1696)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 15:43:45 -0700

Independent clauses of a compound sentence can be joined by a coordinating conjunction (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) or a semicolon.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1696

-- Commit Summary --

  * Grammar fix to invariants draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1696.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1696.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1696

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:58:49 -0700

Merged #1696 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1696#event-1803990912