Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ACKing of REtry in -14 (#1714)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 23:16:06 -0700

Section 7.15 of -14 says:
```
   A client MUST NOT acknowledge Retry packets.  Retry packets include
   the packet number from the Initial packet it responds to.  Version
   Negotiation packets cannot be acknowledged because they do not
   contain a packet number.  Rather than relying on ACK frames, these
   packets are implicitly acknowledged by the next Initial packet sent
   by the client.
```
This should be changed to say something like "Version Negotiation and Retry packets cannot be acknowledged..."

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1714

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 23:46:09 -0700

Easy.  Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1714#issuecomment-416843304

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 23:46:09 -0700

Closed #1714 via bf312a9e6d07520203f90efcde1e43b932dd887f.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1714#event-1814824784