Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Previous SETTINGS MUST be remembered, can't be reduced for 0-RTT (#1641)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 15:54:25 -0700

Fixes #1541.  Per discussion in Montreal, this aligns with the transport draft.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1641

-- Commit Summary --

  * Previous SETTINGS MUST be remembered, can't be reduced for 0-RTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1641.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1641.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1641

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 16:08:57 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

Copy-paste FTW.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1641#pullrequestreview-144641626

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 16:24:56 -0700

Hey, don't minimize my hard work!  I had to change all the instances of "transport parameters" to "settings," too!  😉 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1641#issuecomment-411585561

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:29:36 -0700

Merged #1641 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1641#event-1783546898