Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typos in transport draft (#1689)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 07:47:35 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typos in transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:33:00 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop requested changes on this pull request.

> @@ -3833,7 +3833,7 @@ The details of loss detection and congestion control are described in
 The QUIC packet size includes the QUIC header and integrity check, but not the
 UDP or IP header.
 
-Clients MUST ensure that the first Initial packet it sends is sent in a UDP
+Clients MUST ensure that the first Initial packet they sends is sent in a UDP

"Clients ... they send" or "A client ... it sends"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689#pullrequestreview-148167923

---

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:41:00 +0000 (UTC)

@amirlivneh pushed 1 commit.

cf66c74  Fix grammar

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689/files/3b171c62203d1fc85e0b692f80046700491ca42a..cf66c745d985746b3f068c1e7f00b5b15989c7d9

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:42:30 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689#pullrequestreview-148173215

---

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:54:01 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #1689.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689#event-1800807023

---

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:54:52 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #1689.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689#event-1800808933

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:57:40 -0700

Merged #1689 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1689#event-1801456447