Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite RFC 8446 for TLS 1.3 (#1660)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 00:18:11 -0700

This also hits the -transport and -spin-exp drafts, but I'm assuming that this is OK.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1660

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite RFC 8446 for TLS 1.3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (12)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1660.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1660.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1660

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 03:31:06 -0700

seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1660#pullrequestreview-146004549

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 05:37:41 -0700

Merged #1660 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1660#event-1787663655