Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor editorial fixes. (#1656)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:31:37 -0700

"indexes" occurs once while "indices" occurs six times, reconcile.  Small grammar fixes.  Position vertical arrow to center of block.  Update figure captions (Post-Base Index only applies to Request Streams).  Capitalize "Largest Reference" as it is done dozens of places elsewhere.  Fix obsolete reference to "frames" on control streams.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1656

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor editorial fixes.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (30)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1656.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1656.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1656

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:49:49 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

All good clean-ups.  Thanks!

> @@ -261,7 +261,7 @@ immediately. A stream becomes unblocked when the greatest absolute index in the
 dynamic table becomes greater than or equal to the Largest Reference for all
 header blocks the decoder has started reading from the stream.  If a decoder
 encounters a header block where the actual largest reference is not equal to the
-largest reference declared in the prefix, it MAY treat this as a stream error of
+Largest Reference declared in the prefix, it MAY treat this as a stream error of

I could go either way on this one....  I tend to view it similar to when `-transport` capitalizes "[Cc]onnection ID" -- "Largest Reference" is the field itself, while "the largest reference" means the greatest index referenced by the frame.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1656#pullrequestreview-145763666

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:33:34 -0700

Merged #1656 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1656#event-1803963757