Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Grammar fix to HTTP draft (#1693)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:38:39 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1693

-- Commit Summary --

  * Grammar fix to HTTP draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1693.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1693.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1693

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:18:20 -0700

Merged #1693 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1693#event-1803363204