Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 1-RTT ACK frames can acknowledge 0-RTT packets (#1690)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:52:04 -0700

Current text forbids an ACK frame carried by a 1-RTT packet acknowledging a 0-RTT packet.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1690

-- Commit Summary --

  * 1-RTT ACK frames can acknowledge 0-RTT packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1690.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1690.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1690

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:55:04 -0700

Merged #1690 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1690#event-1801700966