Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Packets that don't match ARE discarded (#1680)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:35:20 -0700

Closes #1670.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1680

-- Commit Summary --

  * Packets that don't match ARE discarded

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1680.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1680.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1680

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:40:48 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1680#pullrequestreview-147357187

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 03:31:46 -0700

Merged #1680 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1680#event-1795932444