Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct verb tense (#1658)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 20:09:29 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1658

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct verb tense

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1658.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1658.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1658

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 21:23:51 -0700

Merged #1658 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1658#event-1786878471