Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP/QUIC is an abbreviation for "HTTP over QUIC" (#1687)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 10:46:35 -0700

Most uses were already using "/", so this makes it more uniform outside of document titles where there's probably value in spelling it out.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1687

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use / most places

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (16)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1687.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1687.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1687

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 07:57:48 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1687#pullrequestreview-148102830

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 10:07:41 -0700

Merged #1687 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1687#event-1811101414