Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove redundant word (#1692)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 07:57:30 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove redundant word

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:05:22 -0700

MikeBishop requested changes on this pull request.

Good catch that the words don't line up, but I think the right fix is in the other direction.

> @@ -384,7 +384,7 @@ state), the proxy will set the FIN bit on its connection to the TCP server. When
 the proxy receives a packet with the FIN bit set, it will terminate the send
 stream that it sends to client. TCP connections which remain half-closed in a
 single direction are not invalid, but are often handled poorly by servers, so
-clients SHOULD NOT cause send a STREAM frame with a FIN bit for connections on
+clients SHOULD NOT send a STREAM frame with a FIN bit for connections on

This probably needs more words, not fewer.  The HTTP layer doesn't directly send STREAM frames, which is why there's a "cause" in there.  Maybe "clients SHOULD NOT close a stream for sending for streams on which they still expect to receive data from the target of the CONNECT"?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692#pullrequestreview-149031036

---

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 16:29:29 -0700

@amirlivneh pushed 1 commit.

6148cd3  Use suggested wording

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692/files/57606d04527672690505e5c8a823a8e8fe965b12..6148cd3500dc60428c941282964498ffd53a32bd

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:45:43 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692#pullrequestreview-150216075

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:46:25 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1692 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1692#event-1813597568