Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] add bht to the list (#61)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:28:12 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/61

-- Commit Summary --

  * add bht to the list

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/agenda.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/61.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/61.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/61

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 00:18:04 -0700

Merged #61 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/61#event-1794023379