Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Eliminate outdated reference to PATH_CHALLENGE (#1679)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 00:01:12 +0000 (UTC)

No longer used in handshakes.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1679

-- Commit Summary --

  * Eliminate outdated reference to PATH_CHALLENGE

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1679.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1679.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1679

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:01:35 -0700

@martinduke pushed 1 commit.

dc0c276  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1679/files/ada1cdce02f2f78c87055647e30f9f7d865069e1..dc0c276e36be03371290096c544b895c6f9324b9

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:25:44 -0700

Merged #1679 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1679#event-1793642944

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 00:25:52 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1679#issuecomment-413722579