Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HKDF for handshake secrets (#1646)

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 13:47:32 -0700

In https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/draft-ietf-quic-tls.html#initial-secrets it says,

>The hash function for HKDF when deriving handshake secrets and keys is SHA-256

Is this supposed to be initial secrets instead?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1646

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 18:27:27 -0700

Closed #1646 via b7b4151ed8e84e03404a77d571b11266a56cdd6a.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1646#event-1781517286

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 18:27:30 -0700

Yes.  Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1646#issuecomment-411947460