Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Grammar fixes to transport draft (#1691)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:14:18 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1691

-- Commit Summary --

  * Grammar fixes to transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1691.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1691.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1691

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 06:51:56 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1691#pullrequestreview-148490894

---

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 14:56:40 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #1691.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1691#event-1802888173