Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix nits in recovery draft (#1699)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 01:36:12 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix nits in recovery draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 04:23:24 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699#pullrequestreview-148865163

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 04:23:30 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699#issuecomment-415380961

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 04:23:35 -0700

Merged #1699 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1699#event-1805002310