Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in HTTP draft (#1695)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 15:22:01 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in HTTP draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:58:16 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695#pullrequestreview-148716390

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 10:48:50 -0700

Merged #1695 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1695#event-1805928450