Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Insert omitted parenthesis (#1659)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 20:09:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1659

-- Commit Summary --

  * Insert omitted parenthesis

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1659.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1659.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1659

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 21:26:08 -0700

Merged #1659 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1659#event-1786880296

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 21:26:16 -0700

Thanks.  I really appreciate these little fixes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1659#issuecomment-412751088

---

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 19:44:32 -0700

My pleasure!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1659#issuecomment-413077494