Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move RECOMMENDED values (#1664)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:14:05 -0700

Fixes #1615
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move RECOMMENDED values

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (50)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:15:02 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

08de70b  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664/files/8c4f31b71b61b224073b847b2be9d4a45678f7b9..08de70b84886a55e9d763a6992790e9d78797038

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:04:21 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664#pullrequestreview-146483754

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 12:37:18 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Looks fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664#pullrequestreview-146587935

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:58:53 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664#pullrequestreview-146650164

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:11:40 -0700

Merged #1664 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1664#event-1792339819