Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix references to the Post-Base Indexing section (#1635)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 20:26:02 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1635

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix references to the Post-Base Indexing section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1635.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1635.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1635

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 17:50:53 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1635#pullrequestreview-143807181

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 13:26:14 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

More specificity seems fine to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1635#pullrequestreview-144169936

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 14:49:37 -0700

Merged #1635 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1635#event-1776397319