Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Improve description of key derivation (#1711)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 23:01:56 -0700

There have been questions about which variant of HKDF-Expand-Label to
use where.  This hopefully makes the rules a little clearer.

I also took the opportunity to take the style of changes from #1708 to the TLS doc.

Closes #1568.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1711

-- Commit Summary --

  * Improve description of key derivation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (60)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1711.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1711.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1711

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 10:08:36 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1711#pullrequestreview-150225245

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:28:24 -0700

Merged #1711 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1711#event-1814298057