Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove redundant references (#1754)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 13:30:54 -0700

These citations occur within the section they are referencing.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1754

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove redundant references

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1754.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1754.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1754

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:11:04 -0700

Merged #1754 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1754#event-1850863191