Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (#1785)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:48:06 -0700

Update reference to Initial packets.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1785

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1785.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1785.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1785

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 13:20:51 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1785#pullrequestreview-157845161

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 09:46:03 -0700

Merged #1785 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1785#event-1861670733

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 09:46:13 -0700

Good catch.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1785#issuecomment-423757121