Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] More text on Stream Fragmentation (#1759)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:52:19 -0700

Fixes #1756
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1759

-- Commit Summary --

  * More text on Stream Fragmentation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (33)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1759.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1759.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1759

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 20:58:09 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1759 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1759#event-1850835308