Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Victor presentation on new QUIC tooling (#64)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 18:18:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/64

-- Commit Summary --

  * Victor presentation on new QUIC tooling

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/agenda.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/64.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/64.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/64

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 06:37:30 -0700

@larseggert pushed 1 commit.

e6f0253  Merge branch 'master' into master

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/64/files/741681530fa5e5fa29e74a792ccb87f042db4fbb..e6f0253f0e9fc5cefb28e3cc8cad58e795b0abfe

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 06:37:39 -0700

Merged #64 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/64#event-1847517181