Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Spelling: "reciving" => "receiving" (#1780)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:06:34 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1780

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1780.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1780.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1780

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 14:30:09 -0700

Merged #1780 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1780#event-1864242760