Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct application of RFC2119 (#1732)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:11:02 -0700

The term "MAY" is better suited to describing implementer action (rather
than implementer desire).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1732

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct application of RFC2119

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1732.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1732.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1732

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:48:32 -0700

The ghost of RFC 6919...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1732#issuecomment-419758174

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:48:38 -0700

Merged #1732 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1732#event-1834836899

---

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 18:04:59 -0700

Ooo, I haven't seen that one before. Interesting!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1732#issuecomment-419759640