Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add QUIC transport interface slides (#73)

From: erickinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:52:28 -0700

(Already on agenda as time permitting)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/73

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add QUIC interface slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/quic-transport-interface.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/73.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/73.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/73

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 19:41:29 -0700

Merged #73 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/73#event-1856551834