Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add flow control slides (#75)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 06:37:10 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/75

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add flow control slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/flowcontrol.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/75.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/75.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/75

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 07:25:31 -0700

Merged #75 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/75#event-1857848079