Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct article usage (#1753)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 13:30:21 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1753

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct article usage

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1753.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1753.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1753

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:00:51 -0700

Merged #1753 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1753#event-1850841480