Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix spelling inconsistency (#1768)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 01:58:41 -0700

"Data are retransmitted -> Data is retransmitted" which is consistent with the next line where "Application data is retransmitted" is used.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1768

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling inconsistency

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1768.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1768.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1768

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:41:51 -0700

Merged #1768 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1768#event-1855255491