Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Intro nit (#1791)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:54:07 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1791

-- Commit Summary --

  * Intro nit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1791.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1791.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1791

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:13:09 -0700

Merged #1791 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1791#event-1864396696