Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] QPACK wrapping preso (#69)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:54:02 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/69

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK wrapping preso

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/qpack wrapping.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/69.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/69.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/69

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:02:10 -0700

Merged #69 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/69#event-1853765481