Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add ACK delay slides (#71)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 20:32:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/71

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add ACK delay slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/ack-delay.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/71.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/71.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/71

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 01:48:29 -0700

Merged #71 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/71#event-1854429244