Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add #1570 to agenda (#72)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 10:27:56 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/72

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add #1570 to agenda

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/agenda.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/72.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/72.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/72

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 10:29:54 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/72#pullrequestreview-156936022

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 10:33:26 -0700

Merged #72 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/72#event-1855685865