Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Change QPACK index wrapping starting point: issue #1644 (#63)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:52:54 +0000 (UTC)

Issue #1644 contains the pretty proposal and elucidating discussion, whereas the PR is full of draft minutia. The issue, therefore, is a better starting point to list on the agenda for the purposes of background.

(This change is submitted with @afrind's approval).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change QPACK index wrapping starting point: issue #1644

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/agenda.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 22:55:15 -0700

@afrind agreed?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63#issuecomment-420892269

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 05:29:11 -0700

Yes, @afrind agreed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63#issuecomment-420989156

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:30:13 -0700

gogogo

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63#issuecomment-421068810

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:46:46 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #63 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/63#event-1846023007