Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Error for missing SETTINGS frame (#1808)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 16:42:42 -0700

Fixes #1697.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808

-- Commit Summary --

  * Error for missing SETTINGS frame

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:19:24 -0700

YAEC

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808#issuecomment-425539508

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:21:03 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808#pullrequestreview-159992038

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 13:25:44 -0700

Yaks Are Eccentric Camels?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808#issuecomment-425555944

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:05:03 -0700

Not quite as esoteric I'm afraid. I'd suggest Yet Another Error Code. That, or Yeti Animals Exist Covertly.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808#issuecomment-425565803

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:32:08 -0700

Merged #1808 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1808#event-1874585445