Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Some more items to discuss (#65)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 05:52:23 -0700

With this, we might get resolutions on all the remaining open issues bar the obvious.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/65

-- Commit Summary --

  * Some more items to discuss

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/agenda.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/65.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/65.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/65

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 06:36:44 -0700

Merged #65 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/65#event-1847516589