Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] spin slides (#70)

From: ihlar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 23:39:58 +0000 (UTC)

slides for spin presentation
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/70

-- Commit Summary --

  * spin slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/180918-QuicWG-SpinBit-Ihlar.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/70.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/70.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/70

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:02:00 -0700

Merged #70 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/70#event-1853765207