Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo: s/PADDDING/PADDING/ (#1743)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:29:38 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1743

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo: s/PADDDING/PADDING/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1743.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1743.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1743

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 17:34:48 -0700

Merged #1743 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1743#event-1844962998

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 17:35:04 -0700

It was paddded, what's the problem?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1743#issuecomment-421194018