Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow NEW_CONNECTION_ID in probing packets (#1790)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:46:43 -0700

Closes #1746.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1790

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow NEW_CONNECTION_ID in probing packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1790.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1790.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1790

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:46:59 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1790#pullrequestreview-158323921

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:12:51 -0700

Merged #1790 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1790#event-1864396151