Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Specify direction of data flow on unidirectional streams. (#1777)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 07:11:32 -0700

I am not very familiar with this draft so I'm sorry if this is entirely bogus.  I did not find anything in the current draft on which direction data is allowed to flow on an unidirectional stream.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1777

-- Commit Summary --

  * Specify direction of data flow on unidirectional streams.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1777.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1777.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1777

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 20:22:15 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

4189b96  don't need only

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1777/files/101f39411eb8e5295bd9bab3ec042fa6edbc1d9a..4189b9605586ff0065fcf4bf714bd4a642e9f997

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 13:22:22 -0700

Merged #1777 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1777#event-1858684638