Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix spelling error (#1772)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:37:18 -0700

Not entirely sure about this one but I think it should be "the flow control window"
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1772

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1772.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1772.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1772

---

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 05:12:00 -0700

Is it ok to make separate pull requests for each spelling error I find or should I fix any other spelling errors in a single pull request?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1772#issuecomment-423160019

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:26:21 -0700

Either is fine.  A single PR with lots of spelling issues is easy to merge, but the more lines it touches the more likely it is to be broken by other changes if it doesn't get merged immediately.  If you start changing anything substantive, use separate PRs for each idea.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1772#issuecomment-423266574

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 13:23:19 -0700

Merged #1772 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1772#event-1858686507