Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix spelling error (#1771)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 15:36:22 +0000 (UTC)

"is permitted to initiated" -> "is permitted to initiate"
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1771

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1771.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1771.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1771

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 20:09:25 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1771 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1771#event-1858657139