Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] agenda updates (#62)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:59:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/62

-- Commit Summary --

  * agenda updates

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/agenda.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/62.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/62.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/62

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 22:57:20 -0700

Merged #62 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/62#event-1840216136