Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add missing slides for QUIC trace renderer (#76)

From: Victor Vasiliev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:05:27 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/76

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add missing slides for QUIC trace renderer

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/QUIC trace renderer.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/76.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/76.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/76

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:38:35 -0700

Merged #76 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/76#event-1861209981

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:38:46 -0700

Thanks Victor!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/76#issuecomment-423677868