Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct transitions described by diagram (#1734)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:12:24 -0700

Receiving the RST_STREAM frame may cause a transition from "Data Recvd"
to "Reset Recvd," but it cannot cause a transition in the other
direction. Update the diagram to accurately describe the condition which
may cause a transition in that direction.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1734

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct transitions described by diagram

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1734.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1734.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1734

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:49:43 -0700

Merged #1734 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1734#event-1834837501

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:50:15 -0700

I had trouble parsing that myself recently, but forgot that I should just fix it.  Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1734#issuecomment-419758285