Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct field name (#1733)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:12:07 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1733

-- Commit Summary --

  * Correct field name

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1733.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1733.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1733

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:49:11 -0700

Merged #1733 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1733#event-1834837289