Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Correct typos (#1731)

From: jugglinmike <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:10:32 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1731

-- Commit Summary --

  * Align plurality of subject and verb
  * Insert omitted word
  * Remove unnecessary article

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1731.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1731.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1731

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:48:01 -0700

Merged #1731 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1731#event-1834836462

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:48:03 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1731#issuecomment-419758125