Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Spelling: "connection ID -> connection IDs" (#1779)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:04:15 -0700

Since there are two connection ids in an Initial packet I think "connection IDs" should be used in this case.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1779

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix spelling error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1779.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1779.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1779

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 20:24:10 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1779 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1779#event-1858688370