Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove obsolete (and now incorrect) example (#1803)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 23:55:03 -0700

Empty STREAM frames are allowed as of draft-11.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1803

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove obsolete (and now incorrect) example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1803.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1803.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1803

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 00:05:49 -0700

@kazuho pushed 1 commit.

6e9ca18  use unknown frame type as the other example

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1803/files/9ef305f4bb803972fe92f2344869bf40517575ff..6e9ca1815ab3d00883a555e0d4e33fc24e61232e

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:45:06 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1803#pullrequestreview-159034897

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:47:54 -0700

Merged #1803 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1803#event-1868788345