Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] slides for intraflow performance diagnostics (#66)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:07:14 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/66

-- Commit Summary --

  * intraflow diagnostics slides
  * better image quality

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/quic-interim-intraflow.key (0)
    A interim-18-09/quic-interim-intraflow.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/66.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/66.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/66

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 02:00:51 -0700

Merged #66 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/66#event-1851787289