Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Slides for Martin's talks (#68)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 20:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/68

-- Commit Summary --

  * Slides for Martin's talk

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/eoed.pdf (0)
    A interim-18-09/first-octet.pdf (0)
    A interim-18-09/retry.pdf (0)
    A interim-18-09/speed-dating.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/68.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/68.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/68

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:48:54 -0700

Merged #68 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/68#event-1853463112