Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] ACN ECN slides (#74)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 06:36:36 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/74

-- Commit Summary --

  * ACN ECN slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/ack-ecn.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/74.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/74.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/74

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 07:25:43 -0700

Merged #74 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/74#event-1857848747