Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] CID slides (#67)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:40:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/67

-- Commit Summary --

  * CID slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-18-09/CIDdt.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/67.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/67.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/67

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 20:49:02 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #67 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/67#event-1853463387