Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Draft-ietf-quic-trasport-14 typo (#1719)

From: Lingtaonju <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 03:53:30 -0700

In page 36, the name of figure 9 should be  "Example 0-RTT Handshake"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1719

---

From: Ataurjoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 09:13:11 -0700

Samsang mobile buy

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1719#issuecomment-418154383

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 21:01:45 -0700

Closed #1719 via 8c0574a3dcf81729b7265d858fff1d9e7f655c15.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1719#event-1845158318