Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: Initialize a changelog for draft-15 (#1815)

From: Alexis La Goutte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 06:32:53 -0700

- Merge ACK and ACK_ECN (#1801)
- Add 2 transport parameters: max_ack_delay(12) and original_connection_id(13) (#981, #1710, #1486)
- Remove sequence field from NEW_CONNECTION_ID (#1742)
- Add RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID type (#1742)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1815

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: Initialize a changelog for draft-15

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1815.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1815.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1815