Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update minutes.md (#77)

From: Alexandre Ferrieux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:44:50 -0700

A few important details forgotten in the minutes
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update minutes.md

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/minutes.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:27:55 -0700

mnot commented on this pull request.

> @@ -39,7 +39,7 @@ Demonstration of the spin bit graph
 
 Discussion of the graphs -- these just show the output of the spin bit measurement, but they don’t compare to any ground truth
 
-Orange is experimenting with three bits, but QUIC has only done privacy analysis of the single Spin Bit. That privacy analysis was done by a design team and then accepted by the working group - the other two bits must also be analyzed and accepted in order to go forward. 
+Orange is experimenting with three bits (spin bit for RTT + two bits for segmental loss), but QUIC has only done privacy analysis of the single Spin Bit. That privacy analysis was done by a design team and then accepted by the working group - the other two bits must also be analyzed and accepted in order to go forward (kinda chicken-and-egg, right ?)

"kinda chicken-and-egg, right" seems like an aside to the reader, and doesn't represent the discussion. Please remove.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77#pullrequestreview-159161445

---

From: Alexandre Ferrieux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:42:36 -0700

@ferrieux pushed 1 commit.

861dcac  Update minutes.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77/files/30d6c2a3a964f7d45a78eac2b1542f6d09d357ee..861dcacfdf935494c2133e412861b68d78762f72

---

From: Alexandre Ferrieux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:48:16 -0700

Yes, an aside meant to convey 1% of the frustration that the remark prompted. Guess I have no choice. Edited out.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77#issuecomment-424846288

---

From: Alexandre Ferrieux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:51:44 -0700

ferrieux commented on this pull request.

 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77#discussion_r220700589

---

From: Alexandre Ferrieux <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 04:48:53 -0700

Anything else preventing merge ?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77#issuecomment-425715180

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 17:35:24 -0700

Just flying from the US to Australia. Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77#issuecomment-425764209

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 17:35:28 -0700

Merged #77 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77#event-1875602284

---

From: Alexandre Ferrieux <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:45:39 -0700

Thank you Mark.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/77#issuecomment-425795574