Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Require QPACK implementations to handle 62 bit integers (#1760)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:41:11 -0700

Fixes #1727
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1760

-- Commit Summary --

  * Require QPACK implementations to handle 62 bit integers

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1760.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1760.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1760

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 07:16:27 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1760#pullrequestreview-156389493

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:39:03 -0700

Merged #1760 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1760#event-1853442289