Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consequences for packets with illegal frames (#1770)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:27:56 -0700

For #1766.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1770

-- Commit Summary --

  * Consequences for packets with illegal frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1770.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1770.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1770

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 15:42:39 +0000 (UTC)

marten-seemann commented on this pull request.

> @@ -324,8 +324,8 @@ encryption levels
 
 - CRYPTO frames MAY appear in packets of any encryption level.
 
-- CONNECTION_CLOSE MAY appear in packets of any encryption level other than
-  0-RTT.
+- CONNECTION_CLOSE and APPLICATION_CLOSE MAY appear in packets of any encryption
+  level other than 0-RTT.

... and INITIAL (for APPLICATION_CLOSE).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1770#pullrequestreview-156889463

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 09:46:49 -0700

martinduke approved this pull request.

Looks good to me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1770#pullrequestreview-156918163

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 13:10:05 -0700

Merged #1770 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1770#event-1858658597