Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Channel binding (#1877)

From: Demi Marie Obenour <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:14:52 -0700

There should be a mechanism for extracting a key, known only to the server and the client, that can be used for channel binding.  This is used in some variants of SPNEGO, and is also important in use cases such as remote attastation.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1877

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 16:51:05 -0700

TLS provides such facilities.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1877#issuecomment-430828194

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 16:51:06 -0700

Closed #1877.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1877#event-1910947809