Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] another link (#81)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 18:40:36 -0700

sorry 'bout this I should have done them all in one pass.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/81

-- Commit Summary --

  * another link

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/minutes.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/81.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/81.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/81

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 18:57:39 -0700

@seanturner pushed 1 commit.

c5dbd8c  Update minutes.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/81/files/14abef36d1507362a31e9ae050f29c0b04e2cc55..c5dbd8cce1800f23be8e135504192b304e051e7b

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 19:55:38 -0700

Merged #81 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/81#event-1886142577