Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Escape single quotes in static table (#1883)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 13:51:58 -0700

Fixes #1879.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1883

-- Commit Summary --

  * Escape single quotes in static table

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (202)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1883.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1883.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1883

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:36:06 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1883#pullrequestreview-166354321

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:46:27 -0700

Merged #1883 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1883#event-1918945711