Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] PRIORITY frame illustration is unclear (#1848)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 12:28:17 -0700

@dtikhonov points out that the drawing for the PRIORITY frame uses more lines than needed and implies unused bytes that aren't actually there:

```
    0                   1                   2                   3
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |PT |DT |Empty|E|
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |                 Prioritized Element ID (i)                  ...
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |                 Element Dependency ID (i)                   ...
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |   Weight (8)  |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
```

The Prioritized Element ID is variable-length and could just be on the previous line.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1848

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:53:52 -0700

Closed #1848 via a8036b2b0ec52a124954a363407ed3ca67e398da.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1848#event-1913611642