Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] tiny crypto nit (#1861)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:00:51 -0700

missed this one in #1859
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1861

-- Commit Summary --

  * tiny crypto nit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1861.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1861.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1861

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:03:45 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1861#pullrequestreview-165366812

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:00:47 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

4c7dfb6  Merge branch 'master' into patch-26

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1861/files/4f46b428c7e2e2642d55cd2973ea0fc1d571a1f8..4c7dfb6f66b5cc8b4f8f6564803ef23202c4ee69

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:02:13 -0700

Merged #1861 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1861#event-1908070272