Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] more links (#80)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 18:36:19 -0700

Adding links to Mike's flow control and PR 1755.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/80

-- Commit Summary --

  * more links

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/minutes.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/80.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/80.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/80

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 18:47:52 -0700

Merged #80 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/80#event-1886076939