Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Uneven stream identifier example (#1933)

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 06:21:50 -0700

draft -16
> If an endpoint receives a frame for a stream that it expects to
   initiate (i.e., odd-numbered for the client or even-numbered for the
   server), but which it has not yet opened, it MUST close the
   connection with error code STREAM_STATE_ERROR.

I believe that should have been an even id for client. Also, the example could be move until after discussing the bidi/uni types and add "or if a stream frame is received for a unidirectional stream that is initiated locally" (I'm sure this text exists, but it feels natural to have those together).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1933

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 17:17:33 -0700

Closed #1933 via #1938.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1933#event-1936623867