Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Drop HTTP settings' maxima -- they serve no purpose (#1820)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 05:26:11 -0700

The [lack of responses on the mailing list](https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/quic/current/msg04758.html) convinced me that the maximum values serve no purpose.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1820

-- Commit Summary --

  * Drop HTTP settings' maxima -- they serve no purpose

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1820.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1820.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1820

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:30:53 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1820#pullrequestreview-160751298

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 18:49:48 +0000 (UTC)

The original intent was to bound them when the settings were arbitrary-length.  I agree that they're unneeded now that they're integers.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1820#issuecomment-426388701

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 11:50:28 -0700

Merged #1820 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1820#event-1880143062