Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Should we collapse APPLICATION_CLOSE and CONNECTION_CLOSE (#1881)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 01:44:04 -0700

With a flag in the type byte, just like we did for ACK?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1881

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 06:48:08 -0700

Oh, yes please.  That would make the text much easier to read.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1881#issuecomment-431015229

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:32:38 +0000 (UTC)

Also known as #978....

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1881#issuecomment-431076722

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 13:47:31 -0700

I think it's a bit different, but it is similar.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1881#issuecomment-431154924

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 21:02:44 +0000 (UTC)

Maybe we should hold this as *THE* killer feature for QUICv2.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1881#issuecomment-431160130

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 17:20:46 -0700

Closed #1881 via #1900.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1881#event-1936627475