Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 9f8585: Flow control hazards

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:47:07 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/flow-control-hazard
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 9f8585f34dda6b5255d659aee29e31b09793c8d1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9f8585f34dda6b5255d659aee29e31b09793c8d1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-10-29 (Mon, 29 Oct 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Flow control hazards

This describes some of the risks entailed by flow control.  I'm starting
to think that this sort of language is best moved to the applicability
statement, but I'd like other opinions on that.

I'm also not completely happy with how this turned out.  This is just
the first rough cut.  Concrete suggestions for how to improve this would
be greatly appreciated.

Closes #1432.

      **NOTE:** This service has been marked for deprecation: https://developer.github.com/changes/2018-04-25-github-services-deprecation/

      Functionality will be removed from GitHub.com on January 31st, 2019.