Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Dangling references after reorg (#1902)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 08:13:19 +0000 (UTC)

```
> WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 6.5 of QUIC-TRANSPORT
> WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 6.5 of QUIC-TRANSPORT
> WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 4.11 of QUIC-TRANSPORT
> WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 4.11 of QUIC-TRANSPORT
> WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 4.7 of QUIC-TRANSPORT
```

There are probably more than these that point to the wrong section now as well.  Time to do a full audit.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1902

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 19:43:04 -0700

Closed #1902 via #1910.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1902#event-1931161716