Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] We're going to change the transport again (#83)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 04:33:44 -0700

It seems...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/83

-- Commit Summary --

  * We're going to change the transport again

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/agenda.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/83.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/83.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/83

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 01:26:58 -0700

Merged #83 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/83#event-1919693036