Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix references (#1910)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 20:54:19 -0700

Closes #1902.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1910

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix reference in http draft
  * Fix reference in tls draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1910.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1910.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1910

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 06:55:29 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1910#pullrequestreview-168394005

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 18:17:57 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

21a01ea  Merge branch 'master' into fix-references

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1910/files/f19c189fc3e59d8818f3833b83f9f409e2b4471b..21a01ea8964d104c7ddda10f2faffd68fb193da1

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 19:43:04 -0700

Merged #1910 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1910#event-1931161715