Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Adding link (#79)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 18:07:16 -0700

Adding a link to IAN's Handshake Deadlock slides.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/79

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding link

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/minutes.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/79.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/79.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/79

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 18:10:03 -0700

Merged #79 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/79#event-1886041506