Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove some excessive nesting from reorg (#1887)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:12:27 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1887

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove some excessive nesting from reorg

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1887.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1887.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1887

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:30:39 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1887#pullrequestreview-167187325

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:30:48 -0700

Merged #1887 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1887#event-1919093747