Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Terminate the connection if there are no frames (#1839)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 07:01:14 -0700

Fixes #1835
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839

-- Commit Summary --

  * Terminate the connection if there are no frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 09:18:31 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839#pullrequestreview-162545747

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 09:49:01 -0700

huitema approved this pull request.

Works for me. MAY does indeed make more sense than MUST.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839#pullrequestreview-162556432

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 15:24:16 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839#pullrequestreview-163122174

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 15:24:34 -0700

Merged #1839 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1839#event-1894106965