Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Connection IDs can change twice (#1929)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 02:18:24 -0700

The text in Retry contradicted the text on negotiating connection IDs in
a subtle way.  No point in replicating text that exists elsewhere.

Closes #1830.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1929

-- Commit Summary --

  * Connection IDs can change twice

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1929.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1929.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1929

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 06:24:03 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1929#pullrequestreview-169295840

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:54:26 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1929#pullrequestreview-169463156

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:36:29 -0700

Merged #1929 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1929#event-1933786992