Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix type value for RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID frame (#1903)

From: Udip Pant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 11:30:31 -0700

The correct frame type value for RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID, as listed in page 63 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-16#page-63) is 0x0d. However, in the section that describes the structure of RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID, it says 0x1b, which is conflicts with the type values for Ack Frame.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix line length
  * Correct type value for RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID frame

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 17:02:35 -0700

Oops, already fixed this.  Thanks for the PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903#issuecomment-432868014

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 17:02:36 -0700

Closed #1903.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903#event-1924909931

---

From: Udip Pant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 09:15:32 -0700

Thanks for fixing. This typo did indeed confuse me for several minutes ;) 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903#issuecomment-433113817