Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use varints for transport parameter values (#1947)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:20:01 -0700

This is a partial change related to #1608.  It builds on the renumbering
of transport parameters so as to avoid churn.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1947

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use varints for transport parameter values

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (76)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1947.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1947.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1947

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:24:26 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1947#pullrequestreview-170553453