Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Renumber transport parameters (#1946)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:09:58 -0700

This change made me very much more likely to support a change to varint
values for these.  I will make a follow-up PR that does that.

See https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G73qp-GBhXGyKEsZBudzWJY85FSa5txT4MxtVC5ajiE/edit#gid=1245183366
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1946

-- Commit Summary --

  * Renumber transport parameters

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (229)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1946.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1946.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1946

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:20:31 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1946#pullrequestreview-170552769