Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] lost_packet in OnRetransmissionTimeoutVerified (#1854)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:24:43 -0700

`lost_packet` in this line in `OnRetransmissionTimeoutVerified` should IMO be `sent_packet`:
```
            bytes_in_flight -= lost_packet.bytes
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1854

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 12:39:40 -0700

Closed #1854 via fd1452a34679cd13816b6acfb474a10952b511a6.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1854#event-1901546447

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 12:39:49 -0700

Good catch, fixed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1854#issuecomment-429439992