Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK: Updated Static Table (#1355)

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 00:01:37 -0700

mnot commented on this pull request.

> +| 86    | authorization                    |                                                       |
+| 87    | content-security-policy          | script-src 'none'; object-src 'none'; base-uri 'none' |
+| 88    | early-data                       | 1                                                     |
+| 89    | expect-ct                        |                                                       |
+| 90    | forwarded                        |                                                       |
+| 91    | if-range                         |                                                       |
+| 92    | origin                           |                                                       |
+| 93    | purpose                          | prefetch                                              |
+| 94    | server                           |                                                       |
+| 95    | timing-allow-origin              | *                                                     |
+| 96    | upgrade-insecure-requests        | 1                                                     |
+| 97    | user-agent                       |                                                       |
+| 98    | x-forwarded-for                  |                                                       |
+| 99    | x-frame-options                  | deny                                                  |
+| 100   | x-frame-options                  | sameorigin                                            |
+| 101   | x-requested-with                 | xmlhttprequest                                        |

x-requested-with might be common, but it's being sent by old JS frameworks; it serves no real purpose, so we shouldn't be optimising for it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1355#pullrequestreview-160171588

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 14:17:04 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

3ef9c85  Mark doesn't like XHR

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1355/files/89d5748301c69aeda8925b7b3fb82f4476905906..3ef9c85535715b089b8bfbf1b24d1219f1358b90

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 12:37:05 -0700

Merged #1355 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1355#event-1880244531