Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove QUIC_FLOW_CONTROL_RECEIVED_TOO_MUCH_DATA (#1823)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 17:31:38 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #1813
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1823

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove QUIC_FLOW_CONTROL_RECEIVED_TOO_MUCH_DATA

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1823.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1823.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1823

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:13:34 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1823#pullrequestreview-160926198

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:32:08 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1823#pullrequestreview-160949648

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:32:18 -0700

Merged #1823 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1823#event-1880589310