Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stream description moved to section 2 of transport (#1914)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 07:29:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stream description moved to section 2 of transport

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:01:55 -0700

Fixed in #1910 more comprehensively.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914#issuecomment-433233581

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 19:45:42 -0700

OBE.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914#issuecomment-433772262

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 19:45:43 -0700

Closed #1914.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914#event-1931164182