Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix ID-15 changelog: idle timeout was made optional by PR #1765 (#1868)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:01:26 -0700

Ns 1520 and 1521 refer to artefacts in lucas-clemente/quic-go GitHub
repository.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1868

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix ID-15 changelog: idle timeout was made optional by PR #1765

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1868.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1868.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1868

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:24:09 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Good catch.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1868#pullrequestreview-165773086

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 14:39:09 -0700

Merged #1868 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1868#event-1910764035