Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename is_handshake_packets in quic-recovery (#1842)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 15:13:51 -0700

Resolves part of #1836.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename is_handshake_packets in quic-recovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 16:08:52 -0700

ianswett commented on this pull request.

I believe the "Crypto Handshake Timeout" section should be updated.  Also, should we rename the Handshake Timer to the Crypto Timer, or the Crypto Handshake Timer?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842#pullrequestreview-162668996

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:26:04 -0700

PTAL at my CL that tries to consistently use crypto to replace handshake and see what you think.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842#issuecomment-430019378

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:03:11 -0700

#1859 handles this more comprehensively.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842#issuecomment-430399687

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:03:12 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #1842.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1842#event-1907956033