Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] STREAM_ID_BLOCKED nits (#1897)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:10:46 -0700

Changes one MAY to a SHOULD for consistency and clarifies some text about a potential flow control deadlock.

Fixes #1867
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1897

-- Commit Summary --

  * STREAM_ID_BLOCKED nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1897.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1897.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1897

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 02:13:12 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

bfbac9f  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1897/files/d62b4972a0823b200a4130d847f26337174ea71d..bfbac9f2feb93a2cc759b85851f68b6deda0999f

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:10:52 -0700

Merged #1897 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1897#event-1919291000