Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] "endpoint" and "peer" do not require gender-neutral pronoun "their" (#1870)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 12:55:45 -0700

"its" will do.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1870

-- Commit Summary --

  * "endpoint" and "peer" do not require gender-neutral pronoun "their"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1870.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1870.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1870

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 14:39:39 -0700

Merged #1870 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1870#event-1910764998