Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Added an agenda item based on editors discussion (#82)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 16:02:11 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/82

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added an agenda item based on editors discussion

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/agenda.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/82.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/82.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/82

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 16:10:06 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

e5b1879  add draft stability

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/82/files/af35c8e11c352c52aac0e2b8635f41cbdc5065aa..e5b187961a8da8ef6d3313122343f7fe70e2955e

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 03:51:57 -0700

Merged #82 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/82#event-1909189891