Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] There are *Two* control streams (#1915)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 07:43:40 -0700

:picardmeme:

A change is not needed globally, I think these two cases are good enough to help avoid confusion.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/The control stream/A control stream
  * s/the control stream/control streams

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:02:19 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915#pullrequestreview-168620489

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:35:47 -0700

Fine by me.  There's only one in each direction, so I don't think the singular is *wrong*, but I agree this is probably more correct.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915#issuecomment-434003854

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:36:05 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1915 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915#event-1932939216