Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update link in minutes (#78)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 17:34:23 -0700

Updating link to IAN's slides.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/78

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update link in minutes

-- File Changes --

    M interim-18-09/minutes.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/78.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/78.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/78

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 17:38:11 -0700

Merged #78 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/78#event-1886008459