Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove error handling from the early stream description (#1943)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:00:30 -0700

This was clearly not complete, and as a result it ends up being
confusing.  Better not to say anything and rely on later sections.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1943

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove error handling from the early stream description

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1943.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1943.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1943

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:14:17 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1943#pullrequestreview-170535506

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:46:30 -0700

Merged #1943 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1943#event-1939502035