Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't recommend stateless reset (#1907)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 20:35:50 -0700

Closes #1858.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1907

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't recommend stateless reset

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1907.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1907.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1907

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 07:40:31 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1907#pullrequestreview-168419043

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:20:19 -0700

Merged #1907 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1907#event-1927584358