Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add missing sections to document structure (#1908)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 20:42:34 -0700

There were two things that we missed, which looked a little incongrous.
This adds them to avoid the confusion arising from their absence, even
if they don't really need to be there.

Closes #1894.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1908

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add missing sections to document structure

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1908.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1908.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1908

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:22:21 -0700

Merged #1908 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1908#event-1927652628