Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix truncated sentence (#1935)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:50:48 -0700

Not sure what this was supposed to say...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1935

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix truncated sentence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1935.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1935.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1935

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 18:52:30 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1935#pullrequestreview-169939663

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:36:51 -0700

Merged #1935 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1935#event-1936475627