Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] No max_ack_delay in handshake alarm (#1817)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:58:33 -0700

Fixes #1816
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1817

-- Commit Summary --

  * No max_ack_delay in handshake alarm

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1817.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1817.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1817

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:34:18 -0700

martinduke approved this pull request.

Given that there's pretty much always data to send, the only possible problem I see is with the final ack of client FINISHED. But meh.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1817#pullrequestreview-160428756

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:39:11 -0700

Merged #1817 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1817#event-1877499613