Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix Frame # for RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID (#1841)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 11:21:15 -0700

keep sections in frame ID sequence too.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1841

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix Frame # for RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (76)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1841.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1841.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1841

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 23:10:03 -0700

0x1b == 0x0d, so no problem.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1841#issuecomment-428449772

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 23:10:09 -0700

Merged #1841 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1841#event-1894588678