Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use TLS abbreviation (#2011)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 08:40:40 -0800

Now that the RFC editor has added TLS to their [abbreviations list](https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt) there is no need to spell out TLS.  But, I left the abbreviation in the abstract just in case somebody out there who was just reading the abstract doesn't know what TLS is.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2011

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use TLS abbreviation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2011.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2011.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2011

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 16:01:50 -0800

Merged #2011 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2011#event-1973464242