Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Account for loss_time in DetectLostPackets (#2021)

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:38:21 -0800

Fixes https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/934. If loss time is set, we should account for it in deciding whether or not the packet was lost. This helps in the case that a packet is sent while the early retransmit alarm was set.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021

-- Commit Summary --

  * Account for loss_time in DetectLostPackets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:14:27 -0800

I think this issue goes away with #1974. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021#issuecomment-440100389

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:57:20 -0800

@janaiyengar ya I think that would fix it, will comment on that

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021#issuecomment-440138315