Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] allow retiring of all stateless tokens (#2017)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 20:06:40 -0800

RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID frames can retire the server-chosen connection ID used during the handshake. This should also retire the associated stateless reset token.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2017

-- Commit Summary --

  * allow retiring of all stateless tokens

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2017.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2017.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2017

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 16:45:45 -0800

Merged #2017 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2017#event-1973487074