Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: fix broken references to -recovery (#2043)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 04:19:34 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2043

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: fix broken references to -recovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2043.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2043.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2043

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 04:29:00 -0800

BTW: what scares me a bit is that these came up during mechanical checks, but those checks only discover cases where a section target number disappears - that is, inter-document links might be breaking without anybody noticing. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2043#issuecomment-441015825

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 14:27:19 -0800

Merged #2043 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2043#event-1983246154

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 12:13:48 -0800

See https://github.com/cabo/kramdown-rfc2629/issues/57 for exactly that reason.  I'd like to be able to use the named anchors across documents and just pick up the correct sections as we go.  We'll definitely have to do a full pass of all cross-document links before publication, to be certain.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2043#issuecomment-441781667