Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] First tranche of EKR's editorial pass, through 7.3.2 (#2087)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 18:35:54 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2087

-- Commit Summary --

  * Punctuation
  * You transition to Ready when the remote creates a bidirectional stream,
  * More clarifications
  * Some more editorial cleanup and clarification

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (45)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2087.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2087.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2087

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 19:18:10 -0800

@ekr pushed 1 commit.

fcf2016  Fix build error

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2087/files/a6d479e0b306ed2d7d48956836857989d301fbb8..fcf201660ea7129e345d6819ad36f04c8abb47df