Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify MAX_STREAMS (#2012)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 13:21:18 -0800

Fixes #1941
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify MAX_STREAMS

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 21:25:54 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

9a177cf  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012/files/9335f5a1ef5abb910049662c7cb5287f8455fe71..9a177cf85b59e1777c572d31e28777e1141b8a13

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 15:22:07 +0000 (UTC)

fd0d0f8  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012/files/9a177cf85b59e1777c572d31e28777e1141b8a13..fd0d0f8cd1aee281bce66940a983fd0306c67c4a

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 09:33:12 -0800

8a050c7  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012/files/fd0d0f8cd1aee281bce66940a983fd0306c67c4a..8a050c76da479ffa5b815dc6e68e4cb84d2dfec8

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 09:37:35 -0800

RyanAtGoogle commented on this pull request.

Looks great!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012#pullrequestreview-175907555

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 16:21:04 -0800

Merged #2012 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2012#event-1973473920