Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Varint tp values (#1955)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 03:56:35 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1955

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use varints for transport parameter values
  * Merge branch 'renumber-tp' into varint-tp-values
  * What packet information to track and send (#1939)

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (85)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (61)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1955.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1955.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1955

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 03:56:42 -0700

Merged #1955 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1955#event-1944334652