Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] s/non-existent/not yet created/ (#2050)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 19:20:50 -0800

This is the only relevant condition.

Note that, as stated, it is valid to receive the frame for a stream that has been closed.

Closes #2048.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/non-existent/not yet created/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:52:15 -0800

thanks

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050#issuecomment-441562083

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 08:42:32 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050#pullrequestreview-178387017

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:48:32 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050#pullrequestreview-178469341

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:26:09 -0800

Merged #2050 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2050#event-1988169249