Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] spinbit summary (#87)

From: ihlar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 12:30:54 -0700

summary slides for day 2
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/87

-- Commit Summary --

  * spinbit summary

-- File Changes --

    A ietf103/spin_summary.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/87.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/87.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/87

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 13:58:18 -0700

ianswett commented on this pull request.

Are people supposed to be able to see data on slides 7 and 8?  Because right now, I don't think that's possible, particularly on a projector.

Otherwise, very nice!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/87#pullrequestreview-171341335

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 14:08:37 -0700

+1 to Ian's point, replotting the last two slides with larger lines/axes/etc would be worth the effort.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/87#issuecomment-435621090

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:09:42 -0700

Merged #87 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/87#event-1944650730