Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo: doubled word (#2037)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 07:20:21 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2037

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo: doubled word

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2037.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2037.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2037

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:56:43 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2037#pullrequestreview-177366251

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:54:15 -0800

Merged #2037 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2037#event-1981327535