Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adjusting latest RTT by ack delay (#2062)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 03:12:44 -0800

Fixes #2060
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adjusting latest RTT by ack delay

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 05:11:10 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

:heart:

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062#pullrequestreview-179286824