Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Fixup (#90)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:58:06 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/90

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixup

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/editors.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/90.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/90.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/90

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:11:51 -0700

Merged #90 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/90#event-1944664148