Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify sentence describing a misrouted Stateless Reset (#2073)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:29:28 -0800

"is ineffective in causing errors" sounds a bit rough.  This is an
improvement.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2073

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify sentence describing a misrouted Stateless Reset

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2073.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2073.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2073

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:05:39 -0800

Merged #2073 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2073#event-1996646125