Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix Retry packet type (#2054)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 02:49:53 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2054

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix Retry packet type

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2054.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2054.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2054

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:09:27 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2054#pullrequestreview-178501341

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:32:07 -0800

Merged #2054 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2054#event-1988177727