Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix packet number decoding example (#2055)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 06:54:02 -0800

I stumbled across this when I tried to build a unit test for my packet number decoding from the example.

I translated the pseudo code from the appendix to Python to double check: https://repl.it/@marten_seemann/QUIC-Packet-Number-Decoding
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2055

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix packet number decoding example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2055.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2055.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2055

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:21:35 -0800

Merged #2055 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2055#event-1988162667

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:22:31 -0800

Ugh, I ran the calculations myself, but obviously messed up somewhere.  The 2f value is clearly closer.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2055#issuecomment-441838562