Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] pt sm vwls n frm nms (#1961)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 09:19:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961

-- Commit Summary --

  * pt sm vwls n frm nms

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (30)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (151)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 09:25:55 -0700

vwls r vrrtd

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961#issuecomment-435601024

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 12:10:30 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

> @@ -564,13 +564,13 @@ When a server receives this frame, it aborts sending the response for the
 identified server push.  If the server has not yet started to send the server
 push, it can use the receipt of a CANCEL_PUSH frame to avoid opening a push
 stream.  If the push stream has been opened by the server, the server SHOULD
-send a QUIC RST_STREAM frame on that stream and cease transmission of the
+send a QUIC RESET_STREAM frame on that stream and cease transmission of the

I've been thinking, should all stream specific frames (i.e. frames that have an ID) start with `STREAM_`? In other words, this would be `STREAM_RESET` instead. Not sure exactly what to change `STOP_SENDING` to instead though...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961#pullrequestreview-171338155

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 13:29:01 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Both of your and Nick's suggested paint colors are fine with me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961#pullrequestreview-171340515

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 18:37:44 -0700

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

I'm settling for mentions of STREAM. STOP_SENDING is definitely awkward, but since it doesn't affect stream state, maybe that's OK.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961#discussion_r230572814

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 19:08:45 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961#pullrequestreview-171347326

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:23:10 -0700

Merged #1961 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1961#event-1944666818