Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] a Reset packet doesn't provide a connection ID, a Retry packet does (#1999)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 00:06:52 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1999

-- Commit Summary --

  * a Reset packet doesn't provide a connection ID, a Retry packet does

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1999.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1999.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1999

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 00:26:35 -0800

Gah! Some day, we'll learn. Or not.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1999#issuecomment-438178191

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 00:26:44 -0800

Merged #1999 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1999#event-1962333465