Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Alternate fix to the issue (#2039)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:11:45 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2039

-- Commit Summary --

  * Alternate fix to the issue

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2039.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2039.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2039

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:21:19 -0800

Ugh. I'm making this more complicated that it needs to be. I'm closing this PR and opening one against master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2039#issuecomment-440847118

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:21:19 -0800

Closed #2039.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2039#event-1981294150