Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move NUM_PLACEHOLDERS out of the HTTP/2-used space (#2057)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:07:37 -0800

Fixes #1847, but will conflict with #2038.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2057

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move NUM_PLACEHOLDERS out of the HTTP/2-used space

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2057.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2057.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2057

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:05:49 -0800

dtikhonov approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2057#pullrequestreview-178523398

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:48:04 -0800

Merged #2057 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2057#event-1990448996