Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] 2 days of meetings I think (#88)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 13:24:16 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/88

-- Commit Summary --

  * 2 days of meetings I think

-- File Changes --

    M interim-19-01/agenda.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/88.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/88.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/88

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 18:27:32 -0700

Merged #88 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/88#event-1944626163