Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor fixes that were left over (#1954)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 03:43:34 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1954

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minor fixes that were left over

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1954.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1954.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1954

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 03:45:00 -0700

Merged #1954 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1954#event-1944331177