Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Transport draft 16 Section 2.1: Stream Identifiers error handling confusion (#1948)

From: nekiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 11:16:17 -0700

In transport draft 16, it says:

   If an endpoint receives a frame for a stream that it expects to
   initiate (i.e., odd-numbered for the client or even-numbered for the
   server), but which it has not yet opened, it MUST close the
   connection with error code STREAM_STATE_ERROR.

I believe this part (i.e., odd-numbered for the client or even-numbered for the
   server) should read as (i.e., even-numbered for the client or odd-numbered for the
   server).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1948

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 18:30:49 -0700

Closed #1948.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1948#event-1944183037

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 18:30:49 -0700

Duplicate of #1933.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1948#issuecomment-435550505