Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove negotiated spin (#1979)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 01:05:19 -0800

This removes appendix A from -spin-exp, since the consensus that negotiation's downsides outweighed it upsides was pretty clear in Bangkok.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1979

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove negotiated spin

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (54)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1979.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1979.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1979

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 19:01:12 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1979#pullrequestreview-172790435

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 02:32:49 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1979#pullrequestreview-172892782

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:09:37 -0800

Merged #1979 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1979#event-1958456172