Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix Typo (#2051)

From: Junho Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:43:31 -0800

Early Retransit -> Early Retransmit
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2051

-- Commit Summary --

  * Early Retransit -> Early Retransmit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2051.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2051.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2051

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 08:21:22 -0800

Merged #2051 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2051#event-1987238552

---

From: Junho Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 17:09:26 +0000 (UTC)

👍 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2051#issuecomment-441718805