Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Discard, but don't retire, excess connection IDs (#2000)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 21:40:47 +0000 (UTC)

Followup for #1992 .
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2000

-- Commit Summary --

  * Discard, but don't retire, excess connection IDs

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2000.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2000.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2000

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 21:50:53 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2000#pullrequestreview-174604246

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 14:35:28 -0800

Merged #2000 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2000#event-1964423490

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 03:39:13 -0800

Thanks for fixing this up.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2000#issuecomment-438633331