Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Update datagram slides (#89)

From: Tommy Pauly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:09:05 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/89

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update datagram slides

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/IETF103-QUIC-Datagram.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/89.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/89.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/89

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:09:24 -0700

Merged #89 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/89#event-1944650662