Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update the salt in preparation for -17 (#1970)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 21:30:38 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1970

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update the salt in preparation for -17

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1970.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1970.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1970

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:12:49 -0800

Merged #1970 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1970#event-1964489182