Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] add presentation about Handshake Corner Cases (#96)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 22:41:47 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/96

-- Commit Summary --

  * add presentation about Handshake Corner Cases

-- File Changes --

    A ietf103/handshake-corner-cases.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/96.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/96.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/96

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 22:43:46 -0800

Merged #96 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/96#event-1959470639