Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Fix my name and complete one statement. (#98)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:29:04 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/98

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix my name and complete one statement.

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/minutes.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/98.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/98.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/98

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 12:22:21 -0800

Merged #98 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/98#event-1993499176