Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo introduced in 23d95c3fc6839 (#1985)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 19:10:51 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1985

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo introduced in 23d95c3fc6839

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1985.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1985.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1985

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 19:30:19 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1985#pullrequestreview-173648575

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 17:18:05 -0800

Merged #1985 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1985#event-1959165111