Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] IETF103 minute: spell LiteSpeed correctly (#97)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:28:08 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/97

-- Commit Summary --

  * IETF103 minute: spell LiteSpeed correctly

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/minutes.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/97.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/97.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/97

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:01:05 -0800

Merged #97 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/97#event-1960997268