Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial rework (#2080)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:09:19 -0800

Editorial changes suggested against #1974 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2080

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editorial rework

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (55)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2080.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2080.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2080

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 01:10:37 +0000 (UTC)

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

e8ae5ad  lint

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2080/files/86cb551026bbe831f73b7ccf5dbf82a0cafa974e..e8ae5ad0bd8e7ae4b72c26e9c5a08ada7791f300

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:15:33 -0800

6ad1106  clean up RACK reference

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2080/files/e8ae5ad0bd8e7ae4b72c26e9c5a08ada7791f300..6ad1106e093e75e2413a19733bca12ac8a41531e

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:32:49 -0800

1088bb6  more changes

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2080/files/6ad1106e093e75e2413a19733bca12ac8a41531e..1088bb6e26d782d13ee05b85aa2985111ee33c5c