Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update to RFC4303, which is not obsolete (#2020)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 00:06:20 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2020

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update to RFC4303, which is not obsolete

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2020.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2020.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2020

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 18:44:26 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2020#pullrequestreview-176442067

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:57:54 -0800

Merged #2020 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2020#event-1976124351