Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK: update language to use HTTP/3 (#2042)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 10:32:32 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2042

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK: update language to use HTTP/3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (42)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2042.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2042.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2042

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 02:35:26 -0800

Wouldn't HPACK/3, as opposed to HPACK3, be the more correct term?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2042#issuecomment-440987112

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 17:03:29 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2042#pullrequestreview-177792512

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:51:15 -0800

Merged #2042 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2042#event-1987747842