Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] improved readability of graphs (#93)

From: ihlar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 04:18:19 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/93

-- Commit Summary --

  * improved readability of graphs

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/spin_summary.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/93.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/93.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/93

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 17:45:37 -0800

Merged #93 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/93#event-1950554056