Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix QPACK error listing: need blank lines between entries (#1996)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 14:13:34 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1996

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix QPACK error listing: need blank lines between entries

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1996.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1996.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1996

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:27:39 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1996#pullrequestreview-174545788

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 15:13:57 -0800

Merged #1996 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1996#event-1991032832