Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] fix my name, clarify discussion and add one missing statement (#95)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:49:19 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/95

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix my name, clarify discussion and add one missing statement

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/minutes.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/95.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/95.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/95

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 19:02:30 -0800

Merged #95 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/95#event-1958692905