Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] No RTT for non-retransmittable packets (#2078)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 06:49:11 -0800

Only take RTT samples when the largest acked is a retransmittable packet.  Otherwise, the ack delay may be unlimited.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2078

-- Commit Summary --

  * No RTT for non-retransmittable packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2078.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2078.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2078

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:29:01 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

74a4a45  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2078/files/4f1a6a94951835edc67cd1f9c350fa7d635ae4e7..74a4a454a5bb18761b2e0ed67352f2c7dce22641