Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix four typos in recovery draft (#2071)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:16:19 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2071

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix four typos in recovery draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2071.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2071.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2071

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:23:03 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2071#pullrequestreview-180020500

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:23:10 -0800

Merged #2071 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2071#event-1996441997