Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] s/Dimitri/Dmitri/g (#94)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:18:22 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/94

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/Dimitri/Dmitri/g

-- File Changes --

    M ietf103/minutes.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/94.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/94.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/94

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 16:17:09 -0800

Merged #94 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/94#event-1955745329