Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Making QUIC Deployable (#92)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 03:45:05 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/92

-- Commit Summary --

  * Making QUIC Deployable

-- File Changes --

    A ietf103/Making QUIC Deployable.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/92.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/92.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/92

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 20:40:01 -0800

Merged #92 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/92#event-1948004687