Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (#2004)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:52:51 -0800

Mike's comments on PR #1975 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2004

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2004.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2004.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2004

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 20:01:05 +0000 (UTC)

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2004#pullrequestreview-175052513

---

From: Loganaden Velvindron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 12:01:38 -0800

I agree with this change. Thanks for catching this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2004#issuecomment-438798607

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 12:04:20 -0800

Merged #2004 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2004#event-1966884402