Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move ack generation out of loss detection (#2027)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:36:07 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2027

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move ack generation out of loss detection

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (122)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2027.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2027.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2027

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:39:02 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

This LG, want to rewrite #2025 after you land this, since you had so many comments?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2027#pullrequestreview-176964211

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:50:08 -0800

Sure, happy to do it. I'm working on a couple of other PRs, I can redo #2025 after those.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2027#issuecomment-440424638

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:50:21 -0800

Merged #2027 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2027#event-1978445871