Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] HTTP slides (#91)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:28:14 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/91

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP slides

-- File Changes --

    A ietf103/http.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/91.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/91.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/91

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:32:35 -0700

Merged #91 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/91#event-1944668754