Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Add some presentations (#86)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 20:58:07 +0000 (UTC)

I think that this discharges my responsibilities in this regard.

I'd like to do the first octet one after the editors discussion, just to appraise people of where things stand post-spin-bit discussion.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/86

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add some presentations

-- File Changes --

    A ietf103/editors.pdf (0)
    A ietf103/octet0.pdf (0)
    A ietf103/vn.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/86.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/86.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/86

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 04:54:26 -0700

Merged #86 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/86#event-1942774993