Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove a duplicate sentence in the stateless reset section (#2016)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 19:54:24 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2016

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove a duplicate sentence in the stateless reset section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2016.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2016.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2016

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 16:45:05 -0800

Merged #2016 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2016#event-1973486697