Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Time based to Time threshold in Recovery (#1962)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 15:51:21 -0800

Jana's tcpm slides use time threshold and packet threshold, which I like a lot better than time-based.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1962

-- Commit Summary --

  * Time based to Time threshold

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1962.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1962.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1962

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 15:52:42 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

4002a16  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1962/files/365181d9f844838082f32b2c9f592049a1e10a7f..4002a16875e04fe2f87a7566958a08b46bcacc08

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 18:23:59 -0800

Ya we’ve definitely noticed in prod data that ack based threshold is not enough

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1962#issuecomment-435736203

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 11:09:33 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #1962 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1962#event-1948648897