Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix RFC number for AEAD in -transport (#2252)

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 21:44:51 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2252

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix RFC number for AEAD in -transport

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2252.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2252.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2252

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 22:34:58 -0800

Merged #2252 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2252#event-2042786686

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 22:35:03 -0800

Upside-down.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2252#issuecomment-449692657