Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] DUPLICATE_PUSH instead of multiple PUSH_PROMISE frames (#2072)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 20:08:52 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

5dd7c55  Clients have options

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2072/files/9f351d868c3569031f14816af480d92d66667814..5dd7c55281e1298decf9fd5a16787db17b7ac44e

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:33:42 -0800

LPardue approved this pull request.

Lgtm, the saving in bandwidth and client processing are clear wins.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2072#pullrequestreview-181013506

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 15:32:42 -0800

Merged #2072 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2072#event-2005762549