Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow an endpoint to ignore a badly encoded frame type (#2177)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:39:40 -0800

Closes #2155.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2177

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow an endpoint to ignore a badly encoded frame type

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2177.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2177.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2177

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:40:45 -0800

ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2177#pullrequestreview-184931309

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:48:26 -0800

Merged #2177 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2177#event-2025712237