Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Process ECN before forgetting newly acked packets (#2142)

From: Benjamin Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:10:06 -0800

`ProcessECN` currently accesses members of `sent_packets` after they are removed by `OnPacketAcked`.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2142

-- Commit Summary --

  * Process ECN before forgetting newly acked packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2142.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2142.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2142

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:14:57 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2142#pullrequestreview-184912113

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:23:52 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2142#pullrequestreview-186329148

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:26:19 -0800

Merged #2142 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2142#event-2034370948