Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Psuedocode fix from PR#2200 (#2219)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:47:52 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2219

-- Commit Summary --

  * Psuedocode fix from PR#2200

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2219.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2219.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2219

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:58:52 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2219#pullrequestreview-187201674

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:59:31 -0800

Merged #2219 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2219#event-2039501142