Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] stateless reset packet minimum size is 39 bytes (#2271)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 11:31:39 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2271

-- Commit Summary --

  * stateless reset packet minimum size is 39 bytes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2271.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2271.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2271

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 17:20:58 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2271#pullrequestreview-188389400

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:48:11 -0800

Gah.  These numbers will haunt me...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2271#issuecomment-450603014

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:48:17 -0800

Merged #2271 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2271#event-2048636914