Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] split fast retransmit modes (#1226)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 11:24:05 -0800

Now that #1974 is landed, is there anything from this PR that still should be changed?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1226#issuecomment-445338419

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 12:07:00 -0800

Most of this PR is just OBE now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1226#issuecomment-445350327

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 21:21:03 -0800

I thought we agreed that #1974 obsoletes this PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1226#issuecomment-445432332

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 21:21:18 -0800

Closed #1226.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1226#event-2013836614