Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 91041e: Rearrange paragraphs.

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 14:06:03 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 91041eaf771e1dbfd27b38eeeeb3196b0ab974ce
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/91041eaf771e1dbfd27b38eeeeb3196b0ab974ce
  Author: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-12-12 (Wed, 12 Dec 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rearrange paragraphs.

This commits only moves paragraphs around in whole.  Paragraphs are not
edited, redacted, broken up or joined.  In addition, a new section
"Eviction" is added.

  Commit: 6dac31c71066a4d868fe516f902ea75c59cc014d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6dac31c71066a4d868fe516f902ea75c59cc014d
  Author: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-12-12 (Wed, 12 Dec 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rearrange sentences.

This commit breaks up and rejoints paragraphs and changes the order of
sentences.  No sentence is modified, redacted, omitted, or added.

  Commit: c1e4f68e43ddc9e1ef55eee4975952cfcc450b39
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c1e4f68e43ddc9e1ef55eee4975952cfcc450b39
  Author: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-12-12 (Wed, 12 Dec 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Editorial bikesheding.

  Commit: 3e6464fa57c0b993bb2f481a6e1b8a71df2c765f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/3e6464fa57c0b993bb2f481a6e1b8a71df2c765f
  Author: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Swap eviction and max table size sections.

  Commit: e4adeb1d5d4d52e21d2efa986c844f7a631db93e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e4adeb1d5d4d52e21d2efa986c844f7a631db93e
  Author: afrind <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2018-12-18 (Tue, 18 Dec 2018)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reorder some text around dynamic table size (#2134)

* Rearrange paragraphs.

This commits only moves paragraphs around in whole.  Paragraphs are not
edited, redacted, broken up or joined.  In addition, a new section
"Eviction" is added.

* Rearrange sentences.

This commit breaks up and rejoints paragraphs and changes the order of
sentences.  No sentence is modified, redacted, omitted, or added.

* Editorial bikesheding.

* Swap eviction and max table size sections.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/8fc07a1f704e...e4adeb1d5d4d
      **NOTE:** This service has been marked for deprecation: https://developer.github.com/changes/2018-04-25-github-services-deprecation/

      Functionality will be removed from GitHub.com on January 31st, 2019.