Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Header protection keys don't change (#2196)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 02:04:12 -0800

I could have sworn that I had done this already.

Closes #2195.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2196

-- Commit Summary --

  * Header protection keys don't change

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2196.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2196.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2196

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 06:19:20 -0800

ekr approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2196#pullrequestreview-185389499

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 19:06:05 -0800

Merged #2196 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2196#event-2029229349

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 19:35:40 -0800

huitema commented on this pull request.

Nice. I was sure this is what you meant, but somehow the text editor failed to read your mind.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2196#pullrequestreview-185430535