Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP: state that placeholders have weight (#2128)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:11:05 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2128

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP: state that placeholders have weight

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2128.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2128.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2128

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:42:27 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2128 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2128#event-2022172773