Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ALPN "hq" -> "h3" (#2265)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:06:39 -0800

Fixes #2264
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2265

-- Commit Summary --

  * ALPN "hq" -> "h3"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2265.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2265.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2265

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:09:42 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2265#pullrequestreview-188456736