Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ack eliciting (#2105)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 16:46:17 -0800

Closes #1595, #1942.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2105

-- Commit Summary --

  * Ack eliciting

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (62)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2105.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2105.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2105

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 17:33:51 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

LG, thanks for updating!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2105#pullrequestreview-182522336

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 17:33:59 -0800

Merged #2105 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2105#event-2011381758