Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] PING loss does not require repair (#2094)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 18:22:59 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2094

-- Commit Summary --

  * PING loss does not require repair

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2094.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2094.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2094

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 18:24:24 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2094#pullrequestreview-181068496

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:55:49 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2094#pullrequestreview-181396395

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 10:08:39 -0800

Merged #2094 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2094#event-2005060240