Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Initial maximum table size is zero. (#2256)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 07:33:53 -0800

Remove ambigous or confusing phrases "corresponding setting when HTTP requests or responses are first permitted to be sent" and "the value of the setting in the peer’s SETTINGS frame"; define initial maximum table size to be zero.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2256

-- Commit Summary --

  * Initial maximum table size is zero.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2256.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2256.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2256

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 17:13:29 -0800

This text is right, but I fear that the design is bad.  Oh well.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2256#issuecomment-450598951