Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't share addresses without a connection ID (#2239)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 20:51:34 -0800

Closes #2086.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2239

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't share addresses without a connection ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2239.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2239.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2239

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 12:43:07 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2239#pullrequestreview-187533029

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 12:43:19 -0800

Merged #2239 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2239#event-2041620251