Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix two typos in the transport draft (#2272)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 11:38:07 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2272

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix two typos in the transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2272.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2272.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2272

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:45:01 -0800

Merged #2272 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2272#event-2048636025