Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Updated ICMP PMTU section (#1412)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 11:21:12 -0800

@igorlord  This hasn't been updated in a while and I think PR #2036 may have covered some of the items you were working on.  Can you either update this PR or close it as being now obsolete?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1412#issuecomment-445337629

---

From: Igor Lubashev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 20:37:53 -0800

@ianswett, yes, much has changed since.  Let's close this PR.  Instead, I've posted a simpler #2108 and #2109 that may need a short discussion.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1412#issuecomment-445677636

---

From: Igor Lubashev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 20:37:54 -0800

Closed #1412.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1412#event-2014925566