Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Account for loss_time in DetectLostPackets (#2021)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 17:36:55 -0800

@siyengar I think this has been resolved?  If not, can we work it into the updated version of #2066 ?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021#issuecomment-444325371

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 22:19:38 -0800

This looks like it’s fixed now

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021#issuecomment-444372515

---

From: Subodh Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 22:19:38 -0800

Closed #2021.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2021#event-2006238264