Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] What else confirms that the peer is also closing/draining (#2147)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 11:29:34 -0800

```
An endpoint MAY transition from the closing period to the draining period if it
can confirm that its peer is also closing or draining.  Receiving a
CONNECTION_CLOSE frame is sufficient confirmation, as is receiving a stateless
reset.
```

This doesn't seem implementable without a list of all the things that
were sufficient.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2147

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:45:14 -0800

That is the list.  If you think it should be reworded, I'm happy to take a PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2147#issuecomment-447162147