Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use 'time_sent' instead of 'time' consistently (#2193)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 09:39:10 -0800

The field was originally called "time", but now "time_sent" is used in
DetectLostPackets() and it seems more descriptive, so use it everywhere.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use 'time_sent' instead of 'time' consistently

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:14:18 -0800

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

e3b8bf3fa3951ce9007a0bc135a97516ba1cb86e  Fix lint

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193/files/6654eb263da11995196507353cbe0582af7a931f..e3b8bf3fa3951ce9007a0bc135a97516ba1cb86e

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:15:31 -0800

b87dad30a88aefd393033e51d5519a5db7f654e9  fix formatting

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193/files/e3b8bf3fa3951ce9007a0bc135a97516ba1cb86e..b87dad30a88aefd393033e51d5519a5db7f654e9

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:20:49 -0800

91da5d45c909ea8877fd17b6ad028b5f220601d7  I hate the online editor

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193/files/b87dad30a88aefd393033e51d5519a5db7f654e9..91da5d45c909ea8877fd17b6ad028b5f220601d7

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:22:21 -0800

Merged #2193 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2193#event-2028994875