Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Unnecessary variables in recovery (#2095)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 19:11:49 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095

-- Commit Summary --

  * Unnecessary variables

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:32:37 -0800

ianswett commented on this pull request.

Given we say it's ok to use an adaptive threshold, should we keep these variables?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095#pullrequestreview-181319232

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 10:16:10 -0800

I don't think so, since we aren't doing that in the draft. We're not requiring anyone to implement the code as is. And if they want to do this adaptively, implementers will have to depart from the draft anyways. This change makes the draft tighter (and more readable, IMO).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095#issuecomment-444201773

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 10:18:55 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095#pullrequestreview-181406700

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 15:33:08 -0800

Merged #2095 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2095#event-2005763091