Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change ACK Range to ACK Block (#2254)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 10:17:52 -0800

Fixes #2178
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change ACK Range to ACK Block

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (70)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 10:19:32 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

938fa0afecf3a0047036b23bf4e30395faa03d2b  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254/files/ac98a919771cd333bd923fd45ea8fdb10644be0b..938fa0afecf3a0047036b23bf4e30395faa03d2b

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 15:10:48 -0800

The title of this PR is precisely backwards.  It's also a strict subset of #2197, which I'd encourage you to look at instead.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254#issuecomment-450593168