Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Simplify Alt-Svc example (#2266)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:28:49 -0800

HTTP response headers are common across HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2 and HTTP/3. There seems no need to be so precise on what version of the protocol returns the example header.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2266

-- Commit Summary --

  * Simplify Alt-Svc example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2266.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2266.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2266

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:10:13 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2266#pullrequestreview-188456748