Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove unused kDelayedAckTimeout constant (#2194)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 09:48:57 -0800

Doesn't seem to be used anywhere...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2194

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove unused kDelayedAckTimeout constant

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2194.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2194.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2194

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:02:47 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2194#pullrequestreview-185399488

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:03:01 -0800

Thanks you!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2194#issuecomment-447667387

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:03:07 -0800

Merged #2194 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2194#event-2028987619