Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Strengthen 2119 language around tokens. (#2123)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:40:49 +0000 (UTC)

Rationale:

1. We should recommend that people use tokens.
2. For privacy reasons we should just forbid reuse
3. Saying "SHOULD" attempt to validate seems weak. Why isn't this a
MUST? This is the weakest of these changes, I think.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2123

-- Commit Summary --

  * Strengthen 2119 language around tokens.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2123.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2123.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2123

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 06:41:56 -0800

Ugh. I see I didn't read through to the end. Closing

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2123#issuecomment-446610988

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 06:41:57 -0800

Closed #2123.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2123#event-2021666612