Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Trivial editorial fixes (#2278)

From: Benjamin Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 19:09:22 -0800

Corrects some minor inconsistencies.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2278

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix inconsistent stateless reset padding length
  * Fix incorrect PING frame example
  * Replace stale uses of "pn_key" with "hp_key"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2278.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2278.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2278

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 19:18:55 -0800

Merged #2278 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2278#event-2048645571