Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Flow control edits (#2136)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:48:15 -0800

Closes #2082.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136

-- Commit Summary --

  * Flow control edits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:58:52 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136#pullrequestreview-184485374

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:01:56 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

This doesn't really address the concern raised in #2082 in the way that @ekr might have preferred, but it is quite clear and it captures the intent of the previous discussion(s).  I'm OK with this if @ekr can live with it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136#pullrequestreview-184494510

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:18:56 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136#pullrequestreview-184496674

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:57:36 -0800

@martinthomson : This is text that @ekr proposed. I'll merge this, and if @ekr thinks more is warranted, happy to discuss.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136#issuecomment-446851604

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:57:44 -0800

Merged #2136 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2136#event-2023343110