Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix: packet number length is encoded in byte 0 (#2260)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 16:46:33 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2260

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix: packet number length is encoded in byte 0

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2260.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2260.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2260

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 17:19:32 -0800

Merged #2260 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2260#event-2048614330