Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix MUST not in idle period (#2210)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 23:26:00 -0800

I think "MUST NOT" was the intention of #2187, not "MUST not".
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2210

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix MUST not in idle period

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2210.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2210.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2210

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 14:44:58 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2210#pullrequestreview-186577690

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:00:01 -0800

@ianswett, you can just merge these.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2210#issuecomment-448742014

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:07:59 -0800

Merged #2210 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2210#event-2036763196