Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Adjusting latest RTT by ack delay (#2062)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 16:48:57 -0800

I still think we should ignore this RTT sample instead.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062#issuecomment-445083633

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 18:38:55 -0800

I'm increasingly leaning towards abandoning this PR and landing #2099 

I'm scared of ignoring RTT samples.  In theory, it should work, but I'm worried about edge cases that are difficult to reason about.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062#issuecomment-445103128

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 19:26:39 -0800

Fair enough. I think the current spec text is still safe, so I'd be fine with it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062#issuecomment-445110906

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 14:29:43 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #2062.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2062#event-2012568421