Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add missing warning about ODCIL encoding (#2273)

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 11:46:20 -0800

In draft 17, ODCIL is encoded as bottom 4 bits of first byte of retry packets. This is a change from draft 16, but was not noted in the change list. At least 2 implementers consequently failed to notice it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2273

-- Commit Summary --

  * Merge pull request #9 from quicwg/master
  * Merge pull request #10 from quicwg/master
  * Add missing warning about ODCIL encoding change

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2273.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2273.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2273

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 17:19:43 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2273#pullrequestreview-188389341

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:45:29 -0800

Merged #2273 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2273#event-2048636141