Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix Handshake's type number (#2202)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:21:35 -0800

Handshake and Retry have the same type number in the text; assuming the table is correct, this aligns the text with the table.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2202

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix Handshake's type number

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2202.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2202.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2202

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:45:53 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2202#pullrequestreview-185887751

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 22:03:35 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2202 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2202#event-2034226845