Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use less ambiguous language wrt PRIORITY on req stream (#2126)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 07:56:24 -0800

It is better to state it explicitly when PRIORITY frame carried on a request stream is to be ignored.  This replaces the "takes precedence" language originated in PR #2075.

In addition, I removed the "subsequent" qualifier: the same logic applies to PRIORITY frames sent on the control stream before the request stream is created.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2126

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use less ambiguous language wrt PRIORITY on req stream

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2126.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2126.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2126

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 09:35:09 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

5570d68082c837f4ffbc419f0f2ae83b6f1a0e21  this -> the

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2126/files/6b5a41a058048e90b5ed5d6f568fd9287847ef84..5570d68082c837f4ffbc419f0f2ae83b6f1a0e21

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:35:44 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2126 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2126#event-2022156969