Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix description of AEAD usage (#2190)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 22:21:37 -0800

The input plaintext for the AEAD is the QUIC packet payload, not the first QUIC frame following the header.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2190

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix description of AEAD usage

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2190.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2190.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2190

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 18:43:14 -0800

Merged #2190 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2190#event-2029209526