Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Retiring connection IDs (#2085)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 06:53:14 -0800

SHOULD seems reasonable, with the usual caveats that there may be limits on how many CIDs a peer can generate.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2085#issuecomment-443431759

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 11:49:07 -0800

Closed #2085.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2085#event-2002417216

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 19:49:07 +0000 (UTC)

In general, while a peer might not give you as many as you want (#1998), they SHOULD be able to replace as many as they've given you.  And if they don't and you run out of CIDs, close the connection.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2085#issuecomment-443845579

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 11:57:26 -0800

Reopened #2085.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2085#event-2002436943

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 11:57:39 -0800

Sorry -- didn't mean to close, just comment.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2085#issuecomment-443848585

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:16:00 -0800

Closed #2085 via #2116.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2085#event-2020216454