Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] add whitespace after semicolon in static header table (#1984)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:58:02 -0800

I think that we've lost this one.  Is anyone going to push for merging this, or should we close it?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1984#issuecomment-446862656

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:58:19 -0800

I think we have a rough consensus to keep the table definition as-is.

IMO, it would be better to have a clarification that the omission of the white space is intentional (see https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1984#issuecomment-438528202). I can file an editorial PR if it helps.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1984#issuecomment-446875404

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:09:20 -0800

I think it should be merged - it is really odd to have this special case based on a sample set that can never claim to cover the world anyway.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1984#issuecomment-446894354

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:04:37 -0800

Leaving as-is

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1984#issuecomment-448369875

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:04:38 -0800

Closed #1984.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1984#event-2034099217