Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change ACK Range to ACK Block (#2254)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 17:22:33 -0800

Let's work with #2197.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254#issuecomment-451615135

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 18:17:32 -0800

I'd rather have more small changes.  I find #2197 large and hard to fully understand the implications of.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254#issuecomment-451619850

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 07:41:44 -0800

Ok, well #2197 was merged, so this is obsolete.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254#issuecomment-452344156

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 07:41:44 -0800

Closed #2254.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2254#event-2060550213