Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 449d63: Allow stream-related frames in 0-RTT

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 21:07:19 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/0rtt-reset
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 449d636415a868bd503ac6334257dcb1f9bb93af
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/449d636415a868bd503ac6334257dcb1f9bb93af
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-01-21 (Mon, 21 Jan 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow stream-related frames in 0-RTT

In #2344, @kazuho suggests that we could allow RESET_STREAM in 0-RTT.
That seems slightly wrong, because why would someone send something then
give up without receiving anything in return, but that is actually
possible in the presence of packet loss.  And changing your mind is
perfectly acceptable.

But RESET_STREAM doesn't really cover it.  Streams can get blocked,
requests can go out with additional flow control credits, and maybe even
STOP_SENDING makes sense.  So this changes it so that any stream-related
frame (those that exist to convey application state or manage it), can
be sent in 0-RTT.  That seems more principled than just adding
RESET_STREAM.

Closes #2344.

      **NOTE:** This service has been marked for deprecation: https://developer.github.com/changes/2018-04-25-github-services-deprecation/

      Functionality will be removed from GitHub.com on January 31st, 2019.