Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] we no longer have unknown packet types (#2304)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 18:31:40 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2304

-- Commit Summary --

  * we no longer have unknown packet types

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2304.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2304.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2304

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 15:10:35 -0800

Merged #2304 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2304#event-2058871992