Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] STOP_SENDING to cancel a push (#2373)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:16:27 -0800

The client can't send RESET_STREAM on a push stream ID.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2373

-- Commit Summary --

  * STOP_SENDING to cancel a push

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2373.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2373.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2373

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:16:21 -0800

I read this paragraph to apply only to how the server cancels a push.  Once the push stream is created, it would use a RESET_STREAM?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2373#issuecomment-457987040

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 21:07:02 -0800

Good point, I misread the existing text.  I'd like this section to be a bit clearer, but I don't have any concrete suggestions at the moment.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2373#issuecomment-458000336

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 21:07:02 -0800

Closed #2373.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2373#event-2099811013