Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelog for -18 (#2359)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:26:51 -0800

Nothing here for qpack.  Wondering if I should just mention that the changes were editorial and leave it at that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359

-- Commit Summary --

  * Transport changelog for -18
  * TLS changes for -18
  * HTTP changes for -18
  * Recovery changes for -18

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (15)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 21:29:48 +0000 (UTC)

LPardue commented on this pull request.

 ## Since draft-ietf-quic-transport-16
-
+g

G?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359#pullrequestreview-195239942

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:35:28 -0800

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

A very important consideration, you'll agree.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359#discussion_r249969141

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:36:15 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

a1abfe009cd86841b38b994c8e6dba96804e008a  Learn to drive vi you fool

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359/files/982e913fbc248398c77b6945388ea5d20b6e7b3c..a1abfe009cd86841b38b994c8e6dba96804e008a

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:35:10 -0800

Merged #2359 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2359#event-2090346960