Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Refine STOP_SENDING reaction text (#2361)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:06:03 -0800

This takes the suggestion from #2268 and expands on it.

Closes #2268.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2361

-- Commit Summary --

  * Refine STOP_SENDING reaction text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2361.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2361.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2361

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:13:27 -0800

Merged #2361 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2361#event-2090317758