Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Tentative logistics slides (#100)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 02:09:01 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/100

-- Commit Summary --

  * Tentative logistics slides

-- File Changes --

    A interim-19-01/Logistics.pdf (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/100.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/100.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/100

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 19:24:30 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

b90d3330ad17ec0f8c521b3bffb427f367d86f76  Updated Wi-Fi information

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/100/files/6d18109efee0fdce6efb4daef96875d1da4ffa99..b90d3330ad17ec0f8c521b3bffb427f367d86f76

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 21:57:40 -0800

Merged #100 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/100#event-2099169575