Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] GOAWAY on wrong stream is WRONG_STREAM (#2343)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:59:45 -0800

Fixes #2231.  (Note that the issue identifies two issues, but one was already fixed in #2204.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343

-- Commit Summary --

  * GOAWAY on wrong stream is WRONG_STREAM

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:25:11 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343#pullrequestreview-193916554

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:54:56 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343#pullrequestreview-193921985

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:20:42 -0800

Merged #2343 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343#event-2083608113