Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Minor typo in Transport Parameters (#2287)

From: Vidhi Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 16:43:31 -0800

Quoted from draft 17, 

> initial_max_stream_data_uni (0x0007):  This parameter is an integer
      value specifying the initial flow control limit for unidirectional
      streams.  This limit applies to newly created bidirectional
      streams

It should be - This limit applies to newly created unidirectional...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2287

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:52:45 -0800

Closed #2287 via #2292.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2287#event-2053690557