Subject: [quicwg/wg-materials] Addition to "As Time Permits" for Disabling PNE (#101)

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 21:18:21 -0800

Per @larseggert to discuss if the WG can/would adopt the draft for Disabling PNE in DC environment.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/101

-- Commit Summary --

  * Addition to "As Time Permits" for Disabling PNE

-- File Changes --

    M interim-19-01/agenda.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/101.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/101.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/101

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:03:32 -0800

Merged #101 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/pull/101#event-2099863600