Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] uni not bi (#2292)

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:45:01 -0800

Closes #2287.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2292

-- Commit Summary --

  * uni not bi

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2292.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2292.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2292

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:52:44 -0800

Merged #2292 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2292#event-2053690555