Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] s/created/received/ stream for CANCEL_PUSH (#2277)

From: Brad Lassey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 07:16:35 -0800

Yup, that's what I had in mind.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2277#issuecomment-451471900

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 11:21:41 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2277#pullrequestreview-189495241

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 14:22:45 -0800

Merged #2277 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2277#event-2056484054