Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Follow-up on PTO wording (#2293)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 00:27:36 -0800

Follow-up from #2244
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2293

-- Commit Summary --

  * Follow-up on PTO wording

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2293.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2293.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2293

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 16:08:08 -0800

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

ff9077195207075592b5dc5262efa39f2dfa3ae9  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2293/files/7b0a30f51a0077962e4acbb3c2b8276dcf536f43..ff9077195207075592b5dc5262efa39f2dfa3ae9

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 16:11:12 -0800

Merged #2293 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2293#event-2055615328