Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] capitalizing destination connection ID (#2392)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:15:21 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2392

-- Commit Summary --

  * capitalizing destination connection ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2392.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2392.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2392

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:17:47 -0800

Merged #2392 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2392#event-2108095659