Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: fix typos and add internal reference (#2290)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:18:52 -0800

transport: fix typos and add internal reference
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2290

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: fix typos and add internal reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2290.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2290.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2290

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 18:04:29 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2290#pullrequestreview-189247181

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 18:04:38 -0800

Merged #2290 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2290#event-2053700296

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 11:25:28 -0800

MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

> @@ -2238,7 +2238,7 @@ in the closing state MAY instead choose to discard packets received from a new
 source address.

-## Idle Timeout
+## Idle Timeout {#idle-timeout}

N.B.:  This isn't actually needed, as a heading without an anchor creates a default anchor in exactly this format.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2290#pullrequestreview-190403742