Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Idempotent in this version (#2310)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 06:52:36 -0800

Fixes #2154
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2310

-- Commit Summary --

  * Idempotent in this version

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2310.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2310.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2310

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 14:55:57 +0000 (UTC)

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2310#pullrequestreview-189840956

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 15:12:00 -0800

Merged #2310 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2310#event-2058874108