Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define SRTT and RTTVAR (#2376)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 21:56:37 -0800

Fixes #2079 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2376

-- Commit Summary --

  * Define SRTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2376.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2376.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2376

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:19:11 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2376#pullrequestreview-196886895

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:19:57 -0800

Merged #2376 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2376#event-2099881704