Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] update short header illustration to sync with #2203 (#2320)

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 02:20:12 -0800

now that the first octet PR landed, spin-exp needs to be updated to reflect the change. this does that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2320

-- Commit Summary --

  * update short header illustration to sync with #2203

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2320.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2320.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2320

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 14:15:14 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

>   0                   1                   2                   3
  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
 +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
-|0|K|1|1|0|S|R R|
+|0|1|S|R|R|K|P P|

Note that #2237 changes this to:

```suggestion
|0|1|S|R|K K|P P|
```

But what you have is correct for the moment.  #2237 is still under discussion.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2320#pullrequestreview-190964877

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 09:48:44 +0000 (UTC)

britram commented on this pull request.

yep, watching that discussion. :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2320#discussion_r246693637

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 01:49:16 -0800

Merged #2320 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2320#event-2065380616