Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix description of FINAL_OFFSET_ERROR (#2297)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 00:59:00 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2297

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix description of FINAL_OFFSET_ERROR

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2297.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2297.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2297

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 12:49:36 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2297#pullrequestreview-189643728

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 16:04:49 -0800

Merged #2297 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2297#event-2056524374

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 16:04:53 -0800

Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2297#issuecomment-451788183