Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Does the first byte of stateless reset include random bits? (#1678)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:39:02 -0800

Closed #1678.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1678#event-2067168291

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:39:02 -0800

This has been addressed.  The text now shows:

```
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|0|1|               Unpredictable Bits (182..)                ...
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1678#issuecomment-453282905