Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] draft-tls typo: replace mention of packet number protection with header protection (#2288)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:52:16 -0800

draft-tls typo: replace mention of packet number protection with header protection
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2288

-- Commit Summary --

  * draft-tls typo: replace mention of packet number protection with header protection

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2288.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2288.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2288

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:53:11 -0800

Merged #2288 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2288#event-2053638269