Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove Timeout Loss Detection Heading (#2385)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 22:49:03 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2385

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove Timeout Loss Detection Heading

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2385.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2385.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2385

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 22:55:36 -0800

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> @@ -543,7 +537,7 @@ establish delivery of packets still in flight, it MAY send an ack-eliciting
 packet and re-arm the PTO timer instead.

-#### Loss Detection {#pto-loss}
+### PTO Loss Detection {#pto-loss}

```suggestion
### PTO Timer Expiration {#pto-loss}
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2385#pullrequestreview-197399642

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 22:57:11 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

3cb81f7c8380cf46fdf539924e2407b0fe2ff9fd  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2385/files/10ddb8b060965513d0eba09e281c31838dc99145..3cb81f7c8380cf46fdf539924e2407b0fe2ff9fd

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 22:58:47 -0800

Merged #2385 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2385#event-2102788728