Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Incoming unidirectional stream cannot be reset (#2286)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 16:38:49 -0800

I think the text is a leftover from time before we introduced STOP_SENDING.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2286

-- Commit Summary --

  * it is no longer possible send a RESET_STREAM frame for an incoming unidirectional stream

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2286.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2286.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2286

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 18:50:36 -0800

Merged #2286 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2286#event-2051599975

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 02:31:52 -0800

There was an earlier draft where RST could be used for both locally and peer initiated streams. Not sure if that is relevant here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2286#issuecomment-451106099