Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] use the STREAM_STATE_ERROR for stream-related errors (#2305)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 19:04:09 -0800

So far, we didn't use the STREAM_STATE_ERROR at all
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305

-- Commit Summary --

  * use the STREAM_STATE_ERROR for stream-related errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 01:13:38 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305#pullrequestreview-189724173

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 07:33:52 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305#pullrequestreview-189858639

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 15:20:39 -0800

WFM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305#issuecomment-452117710

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 18:22:25 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305#pullrequestreview-190071487

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 02:24:14 +0000 (UTC)

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

f5da313e4dd1ba3687c61eeb42cb5a1c1789b459  Add changelog

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305/files/9a2c8d6b24805c815f83ab66c76903bd7cefbb49..f5da313e4dd1ba3687c61eeb42cb5a1c1789b459

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 18:26:14 -0800

Merged #2305 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2305#event-2059112818