Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] removing stray ) (#2390)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 00:58:20 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2390

-- Commit Summary --

  * removing stray )

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2390.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2390.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2390

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 01:03:44 -0800

Closed #2390.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2390#event-2105913652

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 01:04:08 -0800

Needed to fetch upstream first.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2390#issuecomment-458865855