Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] editorial: make the frame type example consistent (#2336)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:45:30 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2336

-- Commit Summary --

  * make the frame type example consistent

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2336.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2336.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2336

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 20:25:29 -0800

Merged #2336 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2336#event-2076411216