Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: dangling references to recovery (#2318)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 23:32:44 -0800

WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 5.3.3 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 5.3.3 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 5.3.1 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 5.3.1 of QUIC-RECOVERY

...probably caused by refactoring over there.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2318

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 21:50:01 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #2318 via 7cc594708fbf91c4a59e3ef43478a362a473f4c2.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2318#event-2064295667