Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Spurious RTO detection (#1966)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:51:57 -0800

In light of #2293, I think this is OBE?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1966#issuecomment-454582769

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 18:10:35 -0800

Yes, this is OBE. Closing.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1966#issuecomment-455015746

---

From: janaiyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 18:10:35 -0800

Closed #1966.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1966#event-2079062682