Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] What to send on multiple PTOs (#2380)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 04:02:18 -0800

Fixes #2103
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2380

-- Commit Summary --

  * What to send on multiple PTOs

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2380.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2380.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2380

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:08:08 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

04bc4d79ee134073e502f5feab4ab1792cf68dca  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2380/files/8c452d66e6efe948beb309c5fb0bda5ec4ef4471..04bc4d79ee134073e502f5feab4ab1792cf68dca

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:03:09 -0800

martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2380#pullrequestreview-197401373

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:05:11 -0800

Merged #2380 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2380#event-2102797911