Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] "max_early_data" extension does not exist (#2306)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 19:07:38 -0800

What exists is "early_data" extension and its "max_early_data_size" field.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2306

-- Commit Summary --

  * "max_early_data" extension does not exist

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2306.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2306.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2306

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 23:11:08 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2306 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2306#event-2058872723