Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix Typo: 'enpdpoint' (#2411)

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 10:20:07 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2411

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix Type 'enpdpoint'

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2411.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2411.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2411

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:10:58 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2411 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2411#event-2116876472