Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Eliminate duplicate word (#2474)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 09:40:43 -0800

typo
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474

-- Commit Summary --

  * Eliminate duplicate word

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:23:43 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474#pullrequestreview-204375269

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:58:29 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474#pullrequestreview-204389513

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 11:34:34 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

61d998987087752e17e8aec34651c64791e36aba  Unrelated change

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474/files/59f74c2da53986065a2db47cfea9a64330e19939..61d998987087752e17e8aec34651c64791e36aba

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 11:35:05 -0800

Merged #2474 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2474#event-2144856607