Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix incorrect field name (#2478)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 20:46:48 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2478

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix incorrect field name

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2478.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2478.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2478

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:39:01 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

e805db0ae6a7a7523db338dee5632696cd1b7e40  Wrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2478/files/8420fe3891cc3f86f30bc90f5e6f787bc1fb9a2d..e805db0ae6a7a7523db338dee5632696cd1b7e40

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:39:10 -0800

Merged #2478 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2478#event-2145292621