Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in HTTP draft: "initial" (#2423)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 14:42:24 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2423

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in HTTP draft: "initial"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2423.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2423.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2423

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 23:23:37 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2423 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2423#event-2119937356