Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix PTO calculation in pseudo-code (#2489)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 03:19:20 -0800

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems #2480 forgot to update the pseudo-code where PTO is used.

Also, should the PTO calculated in `InPersistentCongestion()` also use `kGranularity`?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2489

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix PTO calculation in pseudo-code

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2489.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2489.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2489

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:39:53 -0800

Thanks for the fix.  And yes, I believe InPersistentCongestion() should use kGranularity as well.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2489#issuecomment-468275778

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:39:57 -0800

Merged #2489 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2489#event-2171072824