Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Eliminate false sentence? (#2452)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:26:02 -0800

It's untrue that any stream could be created by any endpoint.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2452

-- Commit Summary --

  * Eliminate false sentence?

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2452.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2452.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2452

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:59:37 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2452#pullrequestreview-202309202

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:16:01 -0800

Merged #2452 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2452#event-2131811603