Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove unused variable largest_sent_packet (#2449)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 23:06:36 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2449

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove unused variable largest_sent_packet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2449.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2449.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2449

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 00:27:36 -0800

Merged #2449 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2449#event-2129902866

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:28:57 +0000 (UTC)

Oops, I just meant to approve that.  Need more sleep.  Sorry @ianswett, @janaiyengar; back out if you think this is a bad idea.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2449#issuecomment-462248932

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:25:28 +0000 (UTC)

I think it's ok to remove this.  It might have been used for early retransmit before, but now that's part of time threshold loss detection.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2449#issuecomment-462345431