Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] More specific IANA registration xref (#2470)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:50:19 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2470

-- Commit Summary --

  * More specific IANA registration xref

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2470.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2470.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2470

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:18:03 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2470#pullrequestreview-207282832