Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use kGranularity in InPersistentCongestion() (#2490)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:41:59 -0800

As noted by @ghedo in #2489
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2490

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use kGranularity in InPersistentCongestion()

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2490.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2490.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2490

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 06:19:42 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

0bb9a5c49be458919f53c771515c7dbf0fb82637  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2490/files/7cb406602d5c1b8f1d50cc2c0cc2d04ef42cfa24..0bb9a5c49be458919f53c771515c7dbf0fb82637