Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix PTO computation (#2480)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:56:54 -0800

This fixes unintentional divergence from RFC 6298.
Closes #2472.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2480

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix PTO computation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2480.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2480.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2480

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:48:08 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2480#pullrequestreview-205327297

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:48:39 -0800

Merged #2480 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2480#event-2149473471