Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix packet and stream numbers in example (#2463)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:18:04 -0800

The choices were odd for a "typical" example
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix packet and stream numbers in example

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:19:17 -0800

@martinduke pushed 1 commit.

5d5ef61581fc19c2b35c80544f1d43d403eaf6c8  Fixed final ACK

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463/files/8c4d201ddaaf56c992628b63e63efe000ea89580..5d5ef61581fc19c2b35c80544f1d43d403eaf6c8

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:13:53 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463#pullrequestreview-203449950

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:46:21 -0800

Ugh, this is going to conflict with my other PR now..

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463#issuecomment-463451540

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:46:25 -0800

Merged #2463 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2463#event-2138435851