Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reword closing confirmation text (#2459)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:29:00 -0800

Closes #2147.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reword closing confirmation text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:49:19 -0800

kazuho commented on this pull request.

> @@ -2156,11 +2156,10 @@ endpoint in the draining state MUST NOT send any packets.  Retaining packet
 protection keys is unnecessary once a connection is in the draining state.
 
 An endpoint MAY transition from the closing period to the draining period if it
-can confirm that its peer is also closing or draining.  Receiving a
-CONNECTION_CLOSE frame is sufficient confirmation, as is receiving a stateless
-reset.  The draining period SHOULD end when the closing period would have ended.
-In other words, the endpoint can use the same end time, but cease retransmission
-of the closing packet.
+can receives a CONNECTION_CLOSE frame or stateless reset, both of which indicate

s/can receives/receives/?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459#pullrequestreview-202983575

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:48:39 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

ef1db5c4d58ddb2f2830e2032ddeb977cc285201  oops grammar

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459/files/429a912f2062f3ad05ab6ed422ec0db2fc69d491..ef1db5c4d58ddb2f2830e2032ddeb977cc285201

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:05:46 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459#pullrequestreview-203259858

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 07:09:27 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459#pullrequestreview-203262097

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 09:20:29 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459#pullrequestreview-203341363

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:05:30 -0800

Merged #2459 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2459#event-2138382565