Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix inconsistent leading zeros (#2469)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:33:59 -0800

Simply making this consistent through the document by doing the minimal change and removing leading 0s. Happy to add them if we prefer.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2469

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix inconsistent leading zeros

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2469.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2469.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2469

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:51:56 -0800

Works for me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2469#issuecomment-467109966

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:52:04 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2469 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2469#event-2162519926