Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prohibit retiring CID of containing packet (#2420)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 06:27:13 -0800

This fixes issue #2101.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420

-- Commit Summary --

  * Prohibit retiring CID of containing packet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 20:59:30 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420#pullrequestreview-200299876

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:34:47 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

8d14062286017342519f4d73e17ed8cfa6a4bba6  Expand field name

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420/files/e562b2cce0331f0466cba140004a2ff90cd1e17d..8d14062286017342519f4d73e17ed8cfa6a4bba6

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:34:58 -0800

Merged #2420 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420#event-2119955998

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:35:54 -0800

Thanks @dtikhonov !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2420#issuecomment-460847517