Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo: doubled "the" (#2421)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 06:32:36 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2421

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo: doubled "the"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2421.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2421.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2421

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:23:21 -0800

Merged #2421 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2421#event-2119936933