Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove duplicated 'an' (#2401)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 03:47:44 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2401

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove duplicated 'an'

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2401.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2401.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2401

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 21:36:15 -0800

Merged #2401 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2401#event-2114802594