Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move pseudocode to appendices (#2408)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 03:34:17 -0800

Simply moves all pseudocode to appendix, with no changes to text, except for the addition of a single sentence at the beginning of the appendices. Subsequent PRs will clean each part up.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2408

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move pseudocode to appendices

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (432)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2408.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2408.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2408

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 06:05:16 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

This is a good start.  I expect some of the text in the pseudocode sections will need to move up, but one step at a time.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2408#pullrequestreview-199599904

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 06:05:24 -0800

Merged #2408 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2408#event-2115748989