Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change Idle Timeout to Milliseconds (#2454)

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:32:01 -0800

Fixes #2453.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change Idle Timeout to Milliseconds

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:35:15 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

LG, but I don't know what process this falls under.  I'll let @martinthomson and @janaiyengar decide.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#pullrequestreview-202374964

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 17:17:15 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#pullrequestreview-202435796

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 18:26:59 -0800

This is fine, but I think that we want chairs to call it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#issuecomment-462587542

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 23:51:23 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#pullrequestreview-202968966

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:52:10 -0800

This falls under the new process, so it's upto the chairs.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#issuecomment-462992044

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 23:11:26 -0800

Based on the discussion in #2453 I think this has rough consensus. Tagging as such and reassigning.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#issuecomment-463085266

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:35:18 -0800

Merged #2454 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#event-2137867921

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:29:30 -0800

Slow down, we're not in the new process yet. And, in either case, consensus needs to be determined on-list, not in issues.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2454#issuecomment-464590504