Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] validation of "Retry" token is discussed in 8.1.3, not 8.1.2 (#2409)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:22:36 +0000 (UTC)

"#validate-future" is about tokens issued using a NEW_TOKEN frame.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2409

-- Commit Summary --

  * validation of "Retry" token is discussed in 8.1.3, not 8.1.2

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2409.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2409.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2409

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:06:15 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2409 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2409#event-2116865910