Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] add the pn_space index for largest_acked_packet (#2485)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 19:18:39 -0800

Fixes #2484.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485

-- Commit Summary --

  * add the pn_space index for largest_acked_packet

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:21:15 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks for catching this, I missed it in the prior PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485#pullrequestreview-206328860

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:26:15 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485#pullrequestreview-206653873

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 04:26:26 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, @marten-seemann!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485#issuecomment-466269169

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:26:32 -0800

Merged #2485 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2485#event-2156871573