Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Introduce a "late-stage" process (#2479)

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:03:22 -0800

As discussed in Tokyo. 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2479

-- Commit Summary --

  * Describe the two processes.
  * disambiguate the lists.
  * typo
  * yeah let's try that again.

-- File Changes --

    M CONTRIBUTING.md (39)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2479.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2479.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2479

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 23:19:49 -0800

Merged #2479 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2479#event-2157077118