Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 50a2b1: 0-RTT can't use transport parameters or 1-RTT frames

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:47:49 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/0rtt-cant-respond-to-1rtt
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 50a2b121866a8de0352b726645e74f87a20444cf
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/50a2b121866a8de0352b726645e74f87a20444cf
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-02-13 (Wed, 13 Feb 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  0-RTT can't use transport parameters or 1-RTT frames

While in theory a client could send 0-RTT after receiving 1-RTT, this is
not a good idea.  This PR ties down transport parameters and flow
control and prevents a client from using anything it learns in the
handshake or 1-RTT from affecting (or expanding) what it can do with
0-RTT.  This prevents a client from using 0-RTT indefinitely and creates
stronger bounds on what 0-RTT can be used for.

Closes #2458, #2360.