Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update diagram: h2q is now h3 (#2422)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 06:35:47 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2422

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update diagram: h2q is now h3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2422.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2422.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2422

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 10:44:09 -0800

martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2422#pullrequestreview-201257969

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 18:34:03 -0800

Merged #2422 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2422#event-2126090289