Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add #2302 to the list of items changed since ID-17 (#2482)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:30:09 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2482

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add #2302 to the list of items changed since ID-17

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2482.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2482.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2482

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:34:19 -0800

Merged #2482 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2482#event-2149427880