Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Indicate initial-only frames (#2425)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 16:08:28 -0800

This is my stab at adding the indication discussed in #2419.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2425

-- Commit Summary --

  * Indicate initial-only frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2425.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2425.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2425

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 16:15:11 -0800

LPardue approved this pull request.

Lgtm. 

An minor Improvement might be to highlight in the new sentence that "specific guidance is provided in the relevant section" but that might be obvious. I'm happy without anything further.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2425#pullrequestreview-200367255

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 16:24:33 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

ff889949825aa4396b9ba5625ef6855f47016361  Specific guidance

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2425/files/0ab9ffbbfd5e12d744fde81cc087e96f438b3037..ff889949825aa4396b9ba5625ef6855f47016361

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 16:07:20 -0800

Merged #2425 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2425#event-2128432998