Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK: Use the term "HTTP/3" in the title (#2521)

From: Masanori Ogino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:12:48 -0700

It seems appropriate given that the term is used elsewhere in the text.
However, I am sorry if there is a specific reason for keeping "HTTP over QUIC" here.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2521

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK: Use the term "HTTP/3" in the title

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2521.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2521.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2521

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:46:21 -0700

This matches HPACK (Header Compression for HTTP/2), so sure.  I guess if we use vanilla QPACK for HTTP/4+ people will figure it out.

circleci failed but the error appears unrelated.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2521#issuecomment-472957404

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:46:33 -0700

Merged #2521 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2521#event-2204085722

---

From: Masanori Ogino <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:05:41 -0700

Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2521#issuecomment-473142036