Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Many frames have flags in the type now (#2532)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:33:56 -0700

Updating a little old text.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2532

-- Commit Summary --

  * Many frames have flags in the type now

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2532.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2532.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2532

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:36:46 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2532#pullrequestreview-216939711

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:40:27 -0700

Nice.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2532#issuecomment-474998160

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 14:03:05 -0700

Merged #2532 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2532#event-2218191179