Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Brackets in recovery (#2517)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:53:40 -0700

...need to be quoted.

```
- No link definition for link ID 'kpacketnumberspace' found on line 1046
- No link definition for link ID 'kpacketnumberspace' found on line 1069
- No link definition for link ID 'kpacketnumberspace' found on line 1073
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2517

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:50:06 -0700

Closed #2517 via 320e155ccf6f4e4c3b648b696c418ebfa305d878.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2517#event-2215331766