Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add section number to reference (#2525)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:56:59 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2525

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add section number to reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2525.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2525.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2525

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:29:09 -0700

Merged #2525 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2525#event-2207884657