Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Set the QUIC bit in Version Negotiation (#2561)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 09:43:28 +0000 (UTC)

This must be ignored, and should be set to 1.

Closes #2400.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2561

-- Commit Summary --

  * Set the QUIC bit in Version Negotiation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2561.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2561.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2561

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 02:53:38 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2561#pullrequestreview-219359127

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 02:58:31 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2561#pullrequestreview-219361511

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:26:19 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2561#pullrequestreview-219538341