Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify that stateless_reset_token is not mandatory (#2548)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 05:27:06 -0700

Fixes #2547
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2548

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify that stateless_reset_token is not mandatory

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2548.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2548.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2548

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 05:46:23 -0700

I don't see any need to make this change (especially the parenthetical).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2548#issuecomment-475955406

---

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 11:05:52 -0700

As per discussion in #2547, #2471 already covers this, so I'll just wait to see what comes out of that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2548#issuecomment-478272518

---

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 11:05:53 -0700

Closed #2548.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2548#event-2241161655