Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define Error when Empty Bits != 0 (#2501)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:46:21 -0800

in the PRIORITY frame
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501

-- Commit Summary --

  * Define Error when Empty Bits != 0

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:58:56 -0800

LPardue commented on this pull request.

I don't see how this agrees with the field requirement that empty bits are ignored

   Empty:  A four-bit field which MUST be zero when sent and MUST be
      ignored on receipt.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501#pullrequestreview-210983880