Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't close the connection if MAX_STREAMS is too large (#2486)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:47:53 -0800

I think we're leaning towards closing with error in #2487 (and including @martinthomson's comment above). @MikeBishop : I'm think this should be close with error error simply because this shouldn't be happening at the peer.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2486#issuecomment-469488050

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:17:14 -0800

Yes, after thinking about it some more, an error is better. Otherwise it is a can if worms. Usually we hit peer with a hammer, so why not here?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2486#issuecomment-469553993

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 22:43:30 +0000 (UTC)

I sent out #2499 as the alternative fix for this issue.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2486#issuecomment-469888666

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 05:16:37 -0800

Closing this in favor of #2499 which seems more popular.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2486#issuecomment-470102969

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:16:37 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #2486.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2486#event-2184087107