Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Simplify kPersistentThreshold (#2557)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 08:58:43 -0700

This simplifies the definition of kPersistentThreshold from an exponent to a PTO multiplier.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557

-- Commit Summary --

  * Simplify kPersistentThreshold

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (29)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:00:07 +0000 (UTC)

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

f506e4b7339efcfa727634c5722f51ae26be7c9f  nit

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557/files/553840d4d755698b00518268dd300a9d186219db..f506e4b7339efcfa727634c5722f51ae26be7c9f

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 09:16:16 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

This looks good, but I think we need to move a lot of the rationale back into the normative text from the pseudocode.  You can do that in this PR or as we resolve #2555 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557#pullrequestreview-219005050

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 17:11:37 +0000 (UTC)

I think let's keep that separate. I think #2555 might end up with different outcomes anyways.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557#issuecomment-476752633

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:13:39 -0700

1ffdc072f500a98521db502ae421fa2c20b4569d  lint

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557/files/f506e4b7339efcfa727634c5722f51ae26be7c9f..1ffdc072f500a98521db502ae421fa2c20b4569d

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:16:59 -0700

Merged #2557 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2557#event-2230553337