Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] disallow port changes on disable_migration (#2535)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 16:45:12 -0700

Some infrastructures are likely to load balance on port as well as address.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2535

-- Commit Summary --

  * disallow port changes on disable_migration

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2535.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2535.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2535

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:10:04 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2535#pullrequestreview-217049999

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:23:24 -0700

"Address" has been taken to mean IP and port in other contexts, but no harm in being extra precise here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2535#issuecomment-475086038

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:23:29 -0700

Merged #2535 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2535#event-2218598867