Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recovery Changelog for -19 (#2515)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:39:13 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2515

-- Commit Summary --

  * Recovery Changelog for -19

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2515.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2515.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2515

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:15:52 -0700

Merged #2515 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2515#event-2195294199