Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: define error codes to 0x2xx (#2562)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 14:00:20 +0000 (UTC)

Fixes #2371 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update error code to 0x2xx

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:31:30 +0000 (UTC)

The error codes defined here may be affected by the outcome of #2551, which would remove the entrire 0x1xx space for resuse by QPACK. I think we can land this PR regardless.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2562#issuecomment-477294663