Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] PRIORITY frames from server should be Connection Error (#2507)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:09:17 -0800

the very end of Section 4.2.3 of quic-http says:

   PRIORITY frames received by a client MUST be treated as a stream
   error of type HTTP_UNEXPECTED_FRAME.

Elsewhere, this kind of thing is a connection error. Making this a  stream error seems problematic; if otherwise valid, if this goes out on the control stream a stream error may bring everything down anyway?

Here is the mailing list thread:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/quic/ODlqMOxUP9W5RcZ5UIjTp2lKh4U

I believe the consensus is to make it a conn error; PR to follow.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2507

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 17:02:01 -0800

Closed #2507 via #2508.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2507#event-2191514210