Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify meaning of RESET_STREAM (#2537)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 16:51:15 -0700

Saying it "terminates a stream" dangerously makes it sound like it has the same meaning as HTTP/2, which is false.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2537

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify meaning of RESET_STREAM

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2537.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2537.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2537

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:04:52 -0700

Thanks for all these little patches Martin, they are a real help.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2537#issuecomment-475083521

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:04:58 -0700

Merged #2537 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2537#event-2218579549