Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change error code for DUPLICATE_PUSH (#2497)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:38:49 -0800

I believe UNEXPECTED_FRAME is the preferred type.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2497

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change error code for DUPLICATE_PUSH

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2497.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2497.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2497

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:08:10 -0800

Merged #2497 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2497#event-2182573788

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:20:33 -0800

I actually prefer the wording in duplicate push section and wonder if we should port that to PUSH_PROMISE too

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2497#issuecomment-469899640