Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make avoidable HTTP/3 errors connection errors (#2512)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 00:57:57 -0800

Fixes #2511

Does not include changes to the 4 causes I was unsure on below
"A PRIORITY frame sent on a request stream with the Prioritized Element Type set to any value other than "11" or which expresses a dependency on a request with a greater Stream ID than the current stream MUST be treated as a stream error of type HTTP_MALFORMED_FRAME."

In the appendix:
" SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS: QUIC controls the largest open
Stream ID as part of its flow control logic. Specifying
SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS in the SETTINGS frame is an error.

SETTINGS_INITIAL_WINDOW_SIZE: QUIC requires both stream and
connection flow control window sizes to be specified in the
initial transport handshake. Specifying
SETTINGS_INITIAL_WINDOW_SIZE in the SETTINGS frame is an error.

SETTINGS_MAX_FRAME_SIZE: This setting has no equivalent in HTTP/3.
Specifying it in the SETTINGS frame is an error."
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2512

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make avoidable HTTP/3 errors connection errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2512.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2512.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2512

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 01:03:49 -0800

Closing because I didn't see #2510

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2512#issuecomment-471159949

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 01:03:50 -0800

Closed #2512.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2512#event-2191694364

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 13:40:36 -0800

Apologies. I did not open an issue when creating the PR; I thought that it's an amendment of the previous PR (though it's big).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2512#issuecomment-471224546