Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Limit Initial Window to 14720 bytes (#2494)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 09:50:19 -0800

Fix #2491
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2494

-- Commit Summary --

  * Limit Initial Window to 14720 bytes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2494.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2494.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2494

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 09:52:12 -0800

martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2494#pullrequestreview-209922320

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 11:37:40 -0800

nibanks approved this pull request.

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2494#pullrequestreview-209926605

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 16:49:04 -0800

Merged #2494 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2494#event-2176625065