Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove exception for Initial padding (#2523)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:38:00 -0700

Builds on #2520.

Closes #2522.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove exception for Initial padding

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:59:37 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523#pullrequestreview-215082205

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 20:16:40 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523#pullrequestreview-215230997

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 19:38:58 +0000 (UTC)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523#pullrequestreview-216377880

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 12:57:17 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523#pullrequestreview-216386409

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:07:54 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2523#pullrequestreview-217673694