Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Normative text for 1-RTT before handshake completion (#2575)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 06:52:05 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #2572.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2575

-- Commit Summary --

  * Normative text for 1-RTT before handshake completion

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2575.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2575.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2575

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 23:56:59 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2575#pullrequestreview-220945356