Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial changes to transport draft (#2542)

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:06:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2542

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editorial changes to transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2542.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2542.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2542

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:52:01 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2542#pullrequestreview-217458048

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 13:49:47 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2542 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2542#event-2222681170