Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelog for -19 (#2514)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:38:30 -0700

I will merge this very soon, but I haven't done the recovery bits, which is where most of the changes are.  Ian and Jana, that needs to be done today.

The changes I see are [here](https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/issues.html#closed_since(2019-01-22)%20merged%20not(label(editorial))), where the unlabelled ones are recovery.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2514

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changes for -transport and -tls
  * Add a few missing HTTP -19 entries
  * qpack -07 changes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2514.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2514.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2514

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:59:37 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

I'll do a changelog for recovery this morning.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2514#pullrequestreview-212850048

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:16:15 -0700

Merged #2514 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2514#event-2195295127