Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Nit in ECN format section (#2536)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 16:49:16 -0700

missing prepositions
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2536

-- Commit Summary --

  * Nit in ECN format section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2536.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2536.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2536

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:05:23 -0700

Merged #2536 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2536#event-2218579925