Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Bump SETTINGS_NUM_PLACEHOLDERS codepoint to 0x9 (#2530)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 04:40:02 -0700

Fixes #2443.

Leave 0x8 open and unreserved so that some future extension document can use it for WebSockets (if they so wish).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2530

-- Commit Summary --

  * Bump SETTINGS_NUM_PLACEHOLDERS codepoint to 0x9

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2530.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2530.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2530

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 09:19:09 -0700

Merged #2530 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2530#event-2224422481