Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove old spin bit references (#2613)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 05:59:24 -0700

It just so happens that the old, independent Spin Bit document expires **today**. AFAIK the necessary pieces of text have been merged into the Transport document, making this I-D outdated and confusing to people randomly browsing the core docs repo.

This change removes all references to the old spin bit doc. 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove old spin bit references

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (8)
    D draft-ietf-quic-spin-exp.md (314)
    M tag.sh (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:34:28 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I think this is good, but chairs should probably do this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613#pullrequestreview-226329470

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 02:59:28 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

The draft never made it to quicwg.org, so this should be OK.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613#pullrequestreview-226347133

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:09:38 -0700

@mirjak @britram : any reason not to merge this? i think we have all the things we need in -transport now, as @LPardue says

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613#issuecomment-484179249

---

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 02:19:27 -0700

yes, should be fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613#issuecomment-484422302

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:41:32 -0700

Merged #2613 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2613#event-2286993457