Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] non-QUIC TLS implementation don't validate transport parameters (#2608)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:20:14 -0700

No point in levying requirements on them.

Closes #2174.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608

-- Commit Summary --

  * non-QUIC TLS implementation don't validate transport parameters

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:21:12 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608#pullrequestreview-225321210

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:35:46 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608#pullrequestreview-225323546

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 22:23:04 -0700

mikkelfj commented on this pull request.

This might not be possible if a cloud load balancer only forwards QUIC with TLS and terminates TLS otherwise.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608#pullrequestreview-225331589

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:48:23 -0700

Merged #2608 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2608#event-2271012610