Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use Congestion Recovery Period in psuedocode (#2588)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:12:34 +0000 (UTC)

Addresses follow-up comments on #2585
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use Congestion Recovery Period in psuedocode

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (25)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:14:59 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

84421e64ca619d2ca80a93570359a852f0995375  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588/files/96e599e175b8a2be4e0dd905d67cd4884de01c03..84421e64ca619d2ca80a93570359a852f0995375

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:18:26 +0000 (UTC)

dfd9cc556e6a464c97b71fd8a6e76fb6d0f30f95  Remove duplicate comments

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588/files/84421e64ca619d2ca80a93570359a852f0995375..dfd9cc556e6a464c97b71fd8a6e76fb6d0f30f95

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 17:33:33 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I really like "congestion recovery" ... it actually captures the period nicely!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588#pullrequestreview-223060680

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 17:33:46 -0700

merging.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588#issuecomment-480110078

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 17:33:51 -0700

Merged #2588 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2588#event-2254527971