Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Send ACK immediately when all data in PN space received (#2614)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:46:08 -0700

Changes MAY to SHOULD.
Closes #2607.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/MAY/SHOULD

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:59:20 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614#pullrequestreview-226331153

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:59:24 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614#pullrequestreview-226331164

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:47:14 -0700

Merged #2614 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614#event-2273870253

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 02:55:56 -0700

Note that stacks generally don't indicate that all data is available, they just provide newer keys, or provide data that should be protected with those newer keys.  But the spirit of this is fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2614#issuecomment-482795116