Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] -20 changelog (#2631)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 21:14:13 +0000 (UTC)

@janaiyengar, @ianswett, @afrind: please add changelogs here.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631

-- Commit Summary --

  * H3-20 changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:09:14 -0700

See PR #2625 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631#issuecomment-484294634

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 20:26:29 +0000 (UTC)

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

4333599ee5f3595d97ed0efea30e5ca7d1b9ecc5  adds transport changelog

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631/files/29879e364d5a8a6eac296df1eb3e36527041a1f8..4333599ee5f3595d97ed0efea30e5ca7d1b9ecc5

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 21:39:36 +0000 (UTC)

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

c271dae704e74042bb3127108b55de706cdf8ee2  List #2501

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631/files/4333599ee5f3595d97ed0efea30e5ca7d1b9ecc5..c271dae704e74042bb3127108b55de706cdf8ee2

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 13:19:39 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631#pullrequestreview-228814795

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:52:42 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 2 commits.

b4af2a16b5444dd0283c67df53b28f42ea070d74  Move space
61a84966196b64aaf05b65d8a792efa5d0379b64  Add the latest slew of changes

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631/files/c271dae704e74042bb3127108b55de706cdf8ee2..61a84966196b64aaf05b65d8a792efa5d0379b64

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 16:00:21 -0700

Merged #2631 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2631#event-2295586258