Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo: drop a doubled word (#2658)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 12:13:51 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2658

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo: drop a doubled word

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2658.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2658.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2658

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:53:48 -0700

Merged #2658 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2658#event-2310842326