Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix formatting of kPacketNumberSpace enum (#2595)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 22:40:02 +0000 (UTC)

Without the newline it doesn't get rendered properly in the HTML.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2595

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix formatting of kPacketNumberSpace enum

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2595.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2595.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2595

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 15:58:39 -0700

Merged #2595 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2595#event-2261218228