Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stream ID is 62-bits (#2660)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:04:03 -0700

This was suggested for #2499, but never got merged.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660

-- Commit Summary --

  * Suggestion for #2499
  * Reorder sentences
  * Merge branch 'ianswett-close-max-streams' into invalid-stream-id
  * Merge pull request #2503 from quicwg/invalid-stream-id

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660