Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] No state transition if RESET_STREAM is suppressed (#2578)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 09:30:13 +0000 (UTC)

Closes #2558.

For @agrover.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2578

-- Commit Summary --

  * No state transition if RESET_STREAM is suppressed

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2578.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2578.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2578

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 15:50:22 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2578#pullrequestreview-221748359

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 15:09:05 -0700

Merged #2578 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2578#event-2264370305