Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Spell 'Application' correctly (#2583)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 04:54:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2583

-- Commit Summary --

  * Spell 'Application' correctly

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2583.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2583.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2583

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 08:02:46 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2583#pullrequestreview-221718342

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 08:02:53 -0700

Merged #2583 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2583#event-2246833147