Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix typo (#2639)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 21:26:13 -0700

No need to padd the PADDDING with addditional D's.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2639

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2639.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2639.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2639

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 01:15:10 -0700

Merged #2639 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2639#event-2293267883

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 01:15:13 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2639#issuecomment-485691816