Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 4f4e4d: Call OnPacketAckedCC() for in-flight packets, not ...

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 07:31:58 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 4f4e4d92a2beffee82f60a86692e09fd5bf14dff
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4f4e4d92a2beffee82f60a86692e09fd5bf14dff
  Author: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-04-02 (Tue, 02 Apr 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Call OnPacketAckedCC() for in-flight packets, not just ack-eliciting (#2584)

`OnPacketAcked()` calls `OnPacketAckedCC()` (which decreases `bytes_in_flight`)
only when `ack_eliciting` is true, however `OnPacketSentCC()` (which increases
`bytes_in_flight`) is called when `in_flight` is true.

Additionally, `OnPacketsLost()` decreases `bytes_in_flight` for in-flight
lost packets (not just ack-eliciting ones).

So it seems to follow that `OnPacketAcked()` should call `OnPacketAckedCC()`
for all in-flight packets.