Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make latest_rtt global (#2615)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:54:46 -0700

It's being sent as a parameter right now in UpdateRttI() and is global otherwise.
Also since min_rtt is now set explicitly for the first sample, initialize min_rtt to 0 for consistency.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615

-- Commit Summary --

  * make latest_rtt global
  * remove asserts

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 08:21:26 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615#pullrequestreview-226715053

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 08:30:52 -0700

Does this fix an issue?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615#issuecomment-483301092

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:35:37 +0000 (UTC)

@larseggert raised this in https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2610#discussion_r274765966.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615#issuecomment-483303077

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 12:30:35 -0700

Merged #2615 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2615#event-2277640477