Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] consistent citing of internet drafts (#2609)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 22:26:41 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2609

-- Commit Summary --

  * consistent citing of internet drafts

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2609.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2609.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2609

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 17:05:04 -0700

Closed #2609 via 51c9329856454f08f7222d95c49efba83a091e83.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2609#event-2271033721

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 17:05:13 -0700

Thanks Julian, but I think that a different form of consistency is better.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2609#issuecomment-482378794

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 01:11:17 -0700

Don't let IDNITS catch you :-)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2609#issuecomment-482481795