Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change on idle behaviour (#2553)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 14:58:27 +0000 (UTC)

Praveen opened two issues related to idle and app-limited congestion control, which I'm trying to address in #2605 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2553#issuecomment-482606407

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:29:23 -0700

I think #2605 supersedes this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2553#issuecomment-482764922

---

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:23:44 +0000 (UTC)

Not really because #2605 is based on the old text. I guess this PR would need to be applied on top of #2605 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2553#issuecomment-483176525