Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] H2 comparison appendix spruce up (#2633)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 06:27:03 -0700

Relates to #2627 

Focuses on improving accuracy of PRIORITY.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2633

-- Commit Summary --

  * H2 comparison appendix spruce up

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2633.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2633.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2633

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 07:03:25 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2633#pullrequestreview-228303749

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:30:55 -0700

Merged #2633 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2633#event-2286251197