Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify final size definition (#2576)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 02:00:50 -0700

Closes #2481.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify final size definition

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 05:22:22 -0700

dtikhonov approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576#pullrequestreview-221077403

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 08:47:28 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576#pullrequestreview-221746636

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:44:58 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576#pullrequestreview-221964136

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:45:42 -0700

Merged #2576 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2576#event-2248318449