Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define Error when Empty Bits != 0 (#2501)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 20:22:08 +0000 (UTC)

I agree, this doesn't seem to mesh with the discussion on the issue.  If nothing else, it introduces the inconsistency @LPardue pointed out, but the gist of the issue seems to be that a receiver MAY check that it's zero.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501#issuecomment-483828690

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 07:57:23 -0700

@MikeBishop Are you in favor of changing MUST to MAY, should I discard the PR, or have I misunderstood your comment completely?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501#issuecomment-484126271

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:16:31 -0700

MUST => MAY

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501#issuecomment-484692613

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:19:15 -0700

@martinduke pushed 1 commit.

1ba651056a3d82f57c69ab64f0dfd2bab3582eb0  Changed MUST -> MAY

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501/files/f6e8265926282d0f9b5c445b487e295625c57b10..1ba651056a3d82f57c69ab64f0dfd2bab3582eb0

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 21:37:32 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2501 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2501#event-2286986402