Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix two typos in the changelog section of transport draft (#2659)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 12:29:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2659

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix two typos in the changelog section of transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2659.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2659.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2659

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:53:26 -0700

Merged #2659 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2659#event-2310841707