Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Exceeding 2^62-1 is a flow control error (#2618)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 02:34:32 -0700

Fixes #2538.

The text here had a MUST prohibiting data+offset from exceeding 2^62-1.
But that is redundant with flow control, which can't express a limit
greater than this anyway.  So just point to FLOW_CONTROL_ERROR.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2618

-- Commit Summary --

  * Exceeding 2^62-1 is a flow control error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2618.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2618.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2618

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 03:32:39 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2618#pullrequestreview-226388591

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 13:25:46 -0700

Merged #2618 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2618#event-2277767991