Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove incorrect sentence from DetectLostPackets description (#2641)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 22:14:39 -0700

The `largest_acked` function parameter was removed from `DetectLostPackets` in #2140.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2641

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove incorrect sentence from DetectLostPackets description

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2641.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2641.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2641

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:21:17 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2641#pullrequestreview-229622973

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:21:22 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #2641 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2641#event-2294468462