Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] MUST send if there is something to send (#2622)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:07:45 +0000 (UTC)

Editorial fix for #2493

This seemed like the minimal fix for the existing text, though I wonder if it's the correct one.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622

-- Commit Summary --

  * MUST send if there is something to send

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:12:42 -0700

I think this fix is fine, but it's inadequate. I'll take this in since it's useful.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622#issuecomment-483420955

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:13:17 -0700

Merged #2622 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622#event-2277889514

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:41:50 -0700

Can you clarify why it's inadequate on the still open issue?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622#issuecomment-483429608

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:51:39 -0700

@ianswett: primarily because it does not correct the pseudocode, but I've also made some textual adjustments in #2624 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2622#issuecomment-483459739