Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Distinguish between reserved versions (#2577)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 02:14:38 -0700

Closes #2540.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577

-- Commit Summary --

  * Distinguish between reserved versions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 07:36:25 -0700

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577#pullrequestreview-221150918

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 15:49:07 +0000 (UTC)

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577#pullrequestreview-221747646

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 16:18:09 +0000 (UTC)

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577#pullrequestreview-221764082

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 00:49:53 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577#pullrequestreview-221964984

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:50:03 -0700

Merged #2577 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2577#event-2248324520