Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move "Discarding Keys and Packet State" up (#2652)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 12:32:04 -0700

Move the "Discarding Keys and Packet State" section up a level and out from underneath the Crypto Handshake Timer.

This section in no way references the crypto handshake timer, so there's no reason to put it there.  It's possible this should be up-leveled out of loss recovery as well?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2652

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move "Discarding Keys and Packet State" up

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (48)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2652.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2652.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2652

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 22:48:26 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2652#pullrequestreview-231449619

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 22:48:49 -0700

Merged #2652 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2652#event-2305075020