Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reorder sections (#2701)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 10:16:01 -0700

Fixes #2220; no text changes outside the Document Organization section.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reorder sections

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (1839)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 11:48:58 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks Mike, this works for me!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701#pullrequestreview-238006413

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 18:42:39 -0700

Wow, this is a fun diff to review :-)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701#issuecomment-492883957

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 18:43:55 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I like this new layout.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701#pullrequestreview-238145220

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 21:18:23 -0700

> Wow, this is a fun diff to review :-)

That's why I pointed out that there are no actual text changes.  But if it's easier, you could open [the current document](https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/draft-ietf-quic-http.html) and [the proposed change](https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/http/reorder_sections/draft-ietf-quic-http.html) in side-by-side browser windows.  :-)

I'd like to land this fairly quickly; from some experiments, other HTTP PRs merge into this just fine if they come after, but risk being summarily wiped out if merged before it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701#issuecomment-492910406

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:36:46 +0000 (UTC)

It's fine.  The stream usage and request "lifecycle" sections are a bit too far apart, but I don't know that I have a suggestion there.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701#issuecomment-493070448

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:12:54 -0700

Merged #2701 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2701#event-2347288928