Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] MAX_KEY_UPDATES frame (yet another proposal to solve the key retirement problem) (#2504)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 15:53:13 -0700

Can we close this in favour of #2673?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2504#issuecomment-490283224

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 23:52:41 -0700

@martinthomson I'm personally fine with that, assuming that we are allowed to close alternative proposals when the person that opened the PR prefers something other that has not yet gained consensus.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2504#issuecomment-490370529

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 03:15:09 -0700

I think that we both agree that #2673 is the way to go, so we can either let this go away when that merges, or close it now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2504#issuecomment-490430938

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 04:35:16 -0700

Closed #2504.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2504#event-2326974641