Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: replace "stateless retry" in text with "retry" (#2738)

From: Andy Grover <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 09:43:52 -0700

ekr says there used to be stateless and stateful retry, but now there is
just stateless. This is the only place the phrase is used, so instead
just say "retry".
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2738

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: replace "stateless retry" in text with "retry"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2738.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2738.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2738

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 06:43:34 -0700

Merged #2738 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2738#event-2359368340