Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] f434be: Allow reuse of stateless reset tokens

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 02:02:57 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/srt-same
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: f434be22d42d61e6b5f02b17c9531f3e4ab710e1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f434be22d42d61e6b5f02b17c9531f3e4ab710e1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-05-21 (Tue, 21 May 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow reuse of stateless reset tokens

This came up as the result of an incomplete implementation, but there
are - maybe - good reasons to have the same stateless reset token being
used for multiple connection IDs on the same connection.

There are drawbacks however.  Reuse of a stateless reset token means
that you have to remember (and consistently route) connection IDs, even
when they are retired.

This text makes a note of the possibility and explains the drawbacks.

Closes #2732.