Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Describe PMTU probing that includes source connection ID for routing … (#2402)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 17:47:20 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

98eb77266988f3fa931cfa006d07ed94bf079478  just a bit of editing

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2402/files/50f303e9a01e7c67a448e00e19c3f070365225b6..98eb77266988f3fa931cfa006d07ed94bf079478

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 17:50:33 -0700

Thanks for the PR, @igorlord 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2402#issuecomment-490305759

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 17:51:56 -0700

Merged #2402 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2402#event-2325868152