Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use semicolons for section references (#2626)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 11:05:30 -0700

@afrind, I think this is just waiting for you.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2626#issuecomment-490187565

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 13:43:04 -0700

afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2626#pullrequestreview-234751276

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 15:13:24 -0700

Merged #2626 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2626#event-2325656747