Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Specify server error on receipt of a PUSH_PROMISE frame (#2709)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 06:14:39 -0700

This pr changes the server's error on receipt of a PUSH_PROMISE frame. While the current draft implicitly suggests push promises can only be sent by the server, it doesn't explicitly disallow clients from sending PUSH_PROMISE frames. This pr explicitly disallows clients from sending PUSH_PROMISE frames and requires the server to treat each receipt of a PUSH_PROMISE frame as a connection error of type HTTP_UNEXPECTED_FRAME.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2709

-- Commit Summary --

  * Specify server error on receipt of a PUSH_PROMISE frame.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2709.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2709.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2709

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:32:10 -0700

Merged #2709 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2709#event-2347337379