Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix GOAWAY connection errors. (#2707)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 05:44:38 -0700

I'm pretty sure the intent of https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343/ was correct but the wrong error was changed in the draft. This pr makes the change that I think was intended in https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2707

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix GOAWAY connection errors.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2707.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2707.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2707

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:43:21 +0000 (UTC)

Just a note. If this is the right answer and the PR lands, then #2662 will need to replace the new instance of HTTP_MALFORMED_FRAME with something, e.g. HTTP_INVALID_GOAWAY or something

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2707#issuecomment-493072909

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:33:06 -0700

Yeah, that crossed my mind.  :-)  YAEC!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2707#issuecomment-493182677

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 13:24:48 -0700

Merged #2707 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2707#event-2350371308