Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stream ID is 62-bits (#2660)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 06:35:03 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660#pullrequestreview-232572872

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 06:41:23 -0700

dtikhonov approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660#pullrequestreview-232574975

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 06:58:09 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660#pullrequestreview-232581085

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 07:14:59 -0700

Merged #2660 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2660#event-2311945930