Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rename IsWindowLost to AreAllPacketsInPeriodLost (#2696)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 11:42:55 -0700

Fixes #2694 by renaming IsWindowLost to AreAllPacketsInPeriodLost.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rename IsWindowLost to AreAllPacketsInPeriodLost

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 12:47:39 -0700

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

>       // newest lost packet, including the edges, are marked
      // lost
-     return IsWindowLost(largest_lost_packet, congestion_period)
+     return AreAllPacketsInPeriodLost(largest_lost_packet,

```suggestion
     return AreAllPacketsLost(largest_lost_packet,
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696#pullrequestreview-236881264

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 12:47:56 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

One suggestion, take it or leave it. LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696#pullrequestreview-236881413

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:15:58 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

f302daa2999df7af2ff330636542a039b93688fc  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696/files/5f8d89dffeed75d250b68b1b6b1d0a003bb34653..f302daa2999df7af2ff330636542a039b93688fc

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:17:02 -0700

5bfb88c45d4954d90cd9652672af20aeb928111b  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696/files/f302daa2999df7af2ff330636542a039b93688fc..5bfb88c45d4954d90cd9652672af20aeb928111b

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:21:16 -0700

Suggestion taken.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696#issuecomment-491971496

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 15:29:00 -0700

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696#pullrequestreview-236949930

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 17:52:17 -0700

Merged #2696 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2696#event-2338599297