Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Specify HEADERS on control stream error. (#2708)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 05:46:14 -0700

Receiving a HEADERS frame on a control stream should result in a connection error of type HTTP_WRONG_STREAM.

The correct error is documented for all other frame types except for HEADERS. This pr specifies the error for HEADERS frames as well.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2708

-- Commit Summary --

  * Specify HEADERS on control stream error.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2708.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2708.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2708

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 07:19:24 -0700

This inconsistency was bugging me the other day. So thanks for beating me to fixing it :)

@MikeBishop iff #2678 gets traction, we'd need a sweep of all these `If a HEADERS frame
is received on either control stream` phrases to cover all streams (exclusively or inclusively).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2708#issuecomment-493087268