Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] CONNECT error: MUST close, SHOULD RST (#2703)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 10:36:28 -0700

Fixes #2228.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703

-- Commit Summary --

  * MUST close, SHOULD RST

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 10:52:20 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703#pullrequestreview-237977651

---

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 14:03:06 -0700

LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703#issuecomment-492822766

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 17:35:46 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703#pullrequestreview-238133034

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 13:42:59 -0700

Merged #2703 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2703#event-2350407467