Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Split SETTINGS handling error text (#2710)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 06:23:58 -0700

Fixes #2706 by clearly splitting the two different error cases.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2710

-- Commit Summary --

  * Split SETTINGS handling error text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2710.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2710.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2710

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2710#pullrequestreview-238401436

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:39:42 -0700

Moves existing text to be clearer, but doesn't change the stated requirements.  Editorial, and fine by me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2710#issuecomment-493184902

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:41:41 -0700

Merged #2710 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2710#event-2347360658