Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reaplace mentions of MAX_STREAM_ID with MAX_STREAMS in HTTP/3 (#2716)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 15:24:52 -0700

TBH I'm not sure the whole "set GOAWAY last stream id to MAX_STREAM_ID / maximum value allowed by MAX_STREAMS" is really necessary, but I kept it for now.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2716

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reaplace mentions of MAX_STREAM_ID with MAX_STREAMS in HTTP/3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2716.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2716.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2716

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 10:52:51 -0700

Merged #2716 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2716#event-2350046417