Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in QPACK: s/capcity/capacity/ (#2735)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 06:40:32 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2735

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in QPACK: s/capcity/capacity/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2735.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2735.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2735

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 06:42:08 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2735#pullrequestreview-240053025

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 09:50:02 -0700

Merged #2735 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2735#event-2356815740