Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix formatting of some recovery pseudo-code (#2717)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 15:38:49 -0700

Otherwise it doesn't get rendered correctly (see https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/draft-ietf-quic-recovery.html#rfc.section.6.1.2).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2717

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix formatting of some recovery pseudo-code

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2717.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2717.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2717

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 22:51:26 +0000 (UTC)

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks for fixing this!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2717#pullrequestreview-238673928

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 15:51:32 -0700

Merged #2717 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2717#event-2347890698