Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix GOAWAY connection errors. (#2705)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 04:54:43 -0700

I'm pretty sure the intent of https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343/ was correct but the wrong error was changed in the draft. This pr makes the change that I think was intended in https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2343/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2705

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix GOAWAY connection errors.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2705.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2705.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2705

---

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 05:43:52 -0700

Closed #2705.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2705#event-2346309368