Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow AES_128_CCM_8 in QUIC (#2682)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 14:32:30 -0700

This resolves #2581. Now that we pad the payload to ensure sufficient header protection sample size, QUIC can use all of the cipher suites defined in the TLS 1.3 spec. Note that this PR also removes AEAD_AES_256_CCM because that is not defined in TLS 1.3 and I believe it was mentioned here by mistake.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2682

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow AES_128_CCM_8 in QUIC

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (40)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2682.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2682.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2682

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 14:47:40 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2682#pullrequestreview-235840849

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 08:03:14 -0700

This should have been closed with #2743.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2682#issuecomment-494842267

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 15:03:17 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #2682.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2682#event-2359654658