Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove misleading sentence about connection IDs after Retry (#2832)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 00:29:33 -0700

Retry always changes the connection ID.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove misleading sentence about connection IDs after Retry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 06:45:41 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832#pullrequestreview-253133597

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 08:24:22 -0700

nibanks commented on this pull request.

I think we still need the sentence that says receiving a Retry packet likely indicates all 0-RTT packets were lost.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832#pullrequestreview-253137660

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 08:52:20 -0700

@nibanks The paragraph 2 before this one says exactly that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832#issuecomment-504764040

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 09:12:54 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

Ah... I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out @ianswett.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832#pullrequestreview-253139571

---

From: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 10:44:38 -0700

erickinnear approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832#pullrequestreview-253142746

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 18:02:17 -0700

Merged #2832 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2832#event-2439331415