Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix inconsistency. (#2784)

From: Daan De Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:34:30 -0700

Use 'on a control stream' instead of 'on either control stream'.

This is consistent with the changes made by #2708.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2784

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix inconsistency.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2784.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2784.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2784

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:18:03 -0700

Merged #2784 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2784#event-2408600820