Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rationalize HTTP/3 stream creation errors (#2822)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:29:20 -0700

Fixes #2821
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rationalize HTTP/3 stream creation errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (35)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 07:44:39 -0700

@LPardue pushed 1 commit.

89282f39dcc3283f87f6ccb76dc86abf9129327e  Server bidi streams are a HTTP_STREAM_CREATION_ERROR

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822/files/9edaec4144f34d64f07f80c819a9ac15682b65e9..89282f39dcc3283f87f6ccb76dc86abf9129327e

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:11:12 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822#pullrequestreview-254755656

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:11:31 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822#pullrequestreview-254979882

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 14:51:08 -0700

Merged #2822 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2822#event-2445680527