Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Import malformed message text (#2764)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 13:29:42 -0700

Fixes #2410 by importing the RFC7540 malformed request/response text.  This section is general enough, it doesn't appear to have much in the way of difference between HTTP/2 and HTTP/3.  Are there things we should trim out, or conditions that we need to spell out in more detail?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2764

-- Commit Summary --

  * Import malformed message text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (31)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2764.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2764.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2764

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:44:16 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2764#pullrequestreview-245777445

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:29:34 -0700

Merged #2764 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2764#event-2408630049