Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Drop maximum value restrictions on QPACK settings (#2767)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 12:38:32 +0000 (UTC)

In addition, remove verbiage stating that the settings values are integers, as the are integers by the definition of the _SETTINGS_ frame.

Closes #2766.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2767

-- Commit Summary --

  * Drop maximum value restrictions on QPACK settings

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2767.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2767.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2767

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 12:31:25 -0700

afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2767#pullrequestreview-245656243

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 15:12:18 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2767#pullrequestreview-245729328

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 15:17:23 -0700

Merged #2767 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2767#event-2389612658