Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove SETTINGS_NUM_PLACEHOLDERS (#2811)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 03:48:54 -0700

Addresses #2810 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2811

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove SETTINGS_NUM_PLACEHOLDERS

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2811.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2811.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2811

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 05:32:57 -0700

I think we prefer #2814 over this PR but leaving open for reference.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2811#issuecomment-503540853

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 14:43:55 -0700

Closed #2811 via #2814.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2811#event-2445662398