Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix grammar (#2835)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:18:55 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2835

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix grammar

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2835.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2835.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2835

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 17:31:31 -0700

Merged #2835 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2835#event-2432730310