Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: fix dangling reference to -tls (#2854)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 22:44:22 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2854

-- Commit Summary --

  * transport: fix dangling reference to -tls

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2854.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2854.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2854

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 23:00:39 -0700

Merged #2854 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2854#event-2443094236