Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove stale text that forbids the use of TLS records carrying early data (#2845)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 17:37:58 -0700

As of -12, TLS records are not used in QUIC (TLS handshake messages are directly transmitted instead), and therefore it is impossible in QUIC to transmit early data using the machinery provided by TLS.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2845

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove stale text that forbids the use of TLS records carrying early data.  As

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2845.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2845.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2845

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 21:04:33 -0700

Merged #2845 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2845#event-2439554973