Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] use upper-case RECOMMENDED for text incorporated from RFC 7540 (#2780)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 17:57:24 -0700

IIUC, RFC 2119 keywords used in RFC 7540 need to be converted to uppercase words in HTTP/3, because HTTP/3 invokes RFC 8174.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2780

-- Commit Summary --

  * use upper-case RECOMMENDED, the text is from RFC 7540 that does not invoke 8174

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2780.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2780.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2780

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:56:11 -0700

Merged #2780 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2780#event-2405012494