Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Delayed packets can't create state (#2859)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 11:38:06 -0700

Fixes #2148.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2859

-- Commit Summary --

  * Delayed packets can't create state

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2859.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2859.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2859

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:13:20 -0700

FWIW, the state that was implied was the creation of a new connection.  That's not realistic in QUICv1 however, so this is good.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2859#issuecomment-507079036

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:13:26 -0700

Merged #2859 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2859#event-2449684937