Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Replace HTTP_MALFORMED_FRAME error code (#2662)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:04:12 -0700

@LPardue pushed 3 commits.

48eb3433e95975e786ad9b775f03c8d695cbedb4  replace HTTP_MALFORMED_FRAME error code.
5d2f0a8a89a2deaab19283dbe33a210d9cd85e2b  rename HTTP_BAD_FRAME_SIZE to HTTP_FRAME_SIZE_ERROR
cb6e970a9286013992ea001d579822e4a484eaf0  merge

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2662/files/38c25df5602f79b243d2b5a6feb246498be8f323..cb6e970a9286013992ea001d579822e4a484eaf0

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:09:02 -0700

@LPardue pushed 1 commit.

da8fcbbf2cc997edec1d7f4204f0ade491640b84  fix missing bad

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2662/files/cb6e970a9286013992ea001d579822e4a484eaf0..da8fcbbf2cc997edec1d7f4204f0ade491640b84