Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make exceeding stream limits a connection error (#2826)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:33:10 -0700

Fixes #2825
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make exceeding stream limits a connection error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:21:04 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826#pullrequestreview-253072206

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:45:26 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826#pullrequestreview-253531478

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 17:06:41 -0700

I'm going to recommend calling this editorial on the basis that it reconciles this text with another MUST-level requirement.  But I will leave the issue open for the chairs to make a design/editorial assessment and any resulting consensus call.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826#issuecomment-505666495

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 17:06:57 -0700

Merged #2826 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2826#event-2439267315