Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix verb ownership: a packet does not process packets (#2799)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 14:02:22 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2799

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix verb ownership: a packet does not process packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2799.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2799.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2799

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:25:17 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2799#pullrequestreview-251370897

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 18:17:44 -0700

Merged #2799 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2799#event-2425919571