Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't terminate connections, close 'em (#2847)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 20:47:05 -0700

A followup for an old discussion that never landed.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2847

-- Commit Summary --

  * Jana's suggestion

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2847.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2847.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2847

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 20:49:10 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2847#pullrequestreview-254369800

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 09:47:06 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2847#pullrequestreview-254742928

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:04:47 -0700

Merged #2847 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2847#event-2442624562