Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix description which token to use for Initial packets (#2800)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 01:36:10 -0700

The client only replaces a token sent in Initial packets when receiving a Retry.
NEW_TOKEN is an orthogonal mechanism to provide tickets for **subsequent** connections, and doesn't have any effect on the current connection.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2800

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix description which token to use for Initial packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2800.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2800.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2800

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:24:45 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2800#pullrequestreview-251134080

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:51:38 -0700

Merged #2800 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2800#event-2424998260