Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix grammar (#2848)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 03:55:38 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2848

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix grammar

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2848.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2848.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2848

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 03:57:44 -0700

Merged #2848 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2848#event-2440473643

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 03:57:56 -0700

Once again, thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2848#issuecomment-505826363