Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove incorrect statement about empty STREAM frames (#2862)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 19:14:54 -0700

Closes #2861.

Since #1350 empty STREAM frames are valid.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2862

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove incorrect statement about empty STREAM frames

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2862.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2862.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2862

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:04:02 -0700

Merged #2862 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2862#event-2449680120