Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix title capitalization (#2828)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 03:56:07 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2828

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix title capitalization

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2828.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2828.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2828

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:45:59 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2828#pullrequestreview-253531750

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 18:09:12 -0700

Merged #2828 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2828#event-2439339639