Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix grammar (#2849)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 04:17:42 -0700

The subject of the sentence is the singular noun value.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2849

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix grammar

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2849.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2849.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2849

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 04:19:38 -0700

Merged #2849 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2849#event-2440527992