Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typos (#2827)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 03:49:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2827

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typos

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2827.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2827.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2827

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 18:08:22 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2827#pullrequestreview-253112381

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:46:38 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Looks like all leftovers from renamed elements.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2827#pullrequestreview-253532037

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 15:11:15 -0700

Merged #2827 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2827#event-2439085801