Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] recommend resending of 0-RTT data after a Retry (#2852)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:09:33 -0700

Fixes #2842.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852

-- Commit Summary --

  * recommend resending of 0-RTT data after a Retry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:10:12 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852#pullrequestreview-254979638

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:41:43 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852#pullrequestreview-254992336

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 05:31:16 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852#pullrequestreview-255192255

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:24:53 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2852#pullrequestreview-255402271