Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove unnecessary quotes (#2861)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 05:52:32 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2861

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove unnecessary quotes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2861.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2861.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2861

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:04:03 -0700

Closed #2861 via #2862.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2861#event-2449680121