Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix grammar (#2796)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 05:44:45 -0700

The word 'it' was used to refer to clients.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2796

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix grammar

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2796.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2796.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2796

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 22:07:30 -0700

Merged #2796 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2796#event-2419580307