Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix overspecific coalescing requirement for Initials (#2846)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 19:15:13 -0700

It doesn't matter what an Initial is coalesced with. It could be a 0-RTT packet, it could be an (invalid) Handshake packet, or the bytes after the Initial packet could be completely random. The only thing that matters is that the resulting UDP datagram has at least 1200 bytes.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2846

-- Commit Summary --

  * it doesn't matter what an Initial is coalesced with

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2846.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2846.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2846

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 19:20:45 -0700

CI failure isn't my fault. The faulty commit seems to be bbe2b80d490c39c1d5900a5f00b4bbe11a29c4df.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2846#issuecomment-505690529

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 20:18:20 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2846#pullrequestreview-254364257

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 21:05:09 -0700

Merged #2846 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2846#event-2439555709