Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 5f5a41: Allow not creating QPACK codec streams (#2529)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 15:16:32 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 5f5a4194151098de76aa038d22ba85d68cea5c90
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5f5a4194151098de76aa038d22ba85d68cea5c90
  Author: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-06-04 (Tue, 04 Jun 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow not creating QPACK codec streams (#2529)

* Allow not creating QPACK codec streams

As discussed in Tokyo, we should allow endpoints to avoid creating the
QPACK control streams if they are unnecessary, but endpoints should be
allowed to create them either way.

Fixes #2100

* Make avoidance of encoder stream creation more explicitly permissive

* Use 'at most' language for both encoder and decoder