Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix number agreement: a peer *is* able (#2782)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 05:52:52 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2782

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix number agreement: a peer *is* able

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2782.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2782.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2782

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 06:03:38 -0700

@dtikhonov pushed 1 commit.

a0a7f4886b7e02489b04d69c33730edfa4e05894  Fix typo: add missing "as" in "as soon as"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2782/files/941dfabd3b1d4cf4a92a8c507eab210f1a751dea..a0a7f4886b7e02489b04d69c33730edfa4e05894

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 11:18:01 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2782#pullrequestreview-248355041

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:20:55 -0700

Merged #2782 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2782#event-2405656770