Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't mandate zero server-initiated bidi streams (#2773)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 10:32:05 -0700

Fixes #2711 per London discussion.  Removes the mandate that clients send a TP of zero for `initial_max_bidi_streams` and replaces it with an error on stream open unless there's an extension permitting it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2773

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't mandate zero server-initiated bidi streams

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2773.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2773.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2773

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 13:19:22 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2773#pullrequestreview-246793394

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 13:35:38 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2773#pullrequestreview-246801260

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:33:13 -0700

Merged #2773 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2773#event-2408639406