Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix grammar (#2860)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 05:08:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2860

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix grammar

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2860.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2860.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2860

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:04:52 -0700

Merged #2860 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2860#event-2449680502