Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add missing comma (#2797)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 07:30:00 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2797

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add missing comma

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2797.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2797.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2797

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 13:55:08 -0700

Merged #2797 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2797#event-2418869406