Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] dc9d7e: Remove stale text that forbids the use of TLS reco...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 21:04:25 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: dc9d7ebdb2f14409a4a547bd0605f2b56814f050
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/dc9d7ebdb2f14409a4a547bd0605f2b56814f050
  Author: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-06-26 (Wed, 26 Jun 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove stale text that forbids the use of TLS records carrying early data.  As
of -12, TLS records are not used in QUIC (TLS handshake messages are directly
transmitted instead), and therefore it is impossible in QUIC to transmit early
data using the mechinery provided by TLS.

  Commit: 429c21970577028a46aed47c41f57e6ba0c37260
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/429c21970577028a46aed47c41f57e6ba0c37260
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-06-25 (Tue, 25 Jun 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #2845 from kazuho/kazuho/early-data-records-arnt-available

Remove stale text that forbids the use of TLS records carrying early data

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/49065dba4cd6...429c21970577