Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo: s/steam/stream/ (#2771)

From: "Tom D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 02:32:50 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2771

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo: s/steam/stream/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2771.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2771.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2771

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 16:28:07 -0700

Merged #2771 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2771#event-2395891980