Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move Retry and Version Negotiation (#2804)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:44:06 -0700

In preparation for a redo of #2655 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2804

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move Retry and Version Negotiation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2804.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2804.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2804

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:12:43 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2804#pullrequestreview-251389504

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:13:37 -0700

Merged #2804 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2804#event-2422395194