Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove outdated text about version negotiation (#2803)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 06:08:46 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove outdated text about version negotiation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:35:29 -0700

I must have missed this when making the PR to remove the version negotiation text. Thanks @marten-seemann !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803#issuecomment-503236239

---

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:30:13 -0700

Fixes #2737

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803#issuecomment-503256794

---

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:31:07 -0700

rpaulo approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803#pullrequestreview-251282571

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:24:02 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803#pullrequestreview-251370338

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:11:40 -0700

Merged #2803 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803#event-2422391734

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:33:26 -0700

I wasn’t aware that there was an issue. Sorry for that!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803#issuecomment-503360793

---

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 08:36:09 -0700

No worries, thanks for doing this!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2803#issuecomment-505063491