Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo: s/overiew/overview/ (#2768)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 05:46:29 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2768

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo: s/overiew/overview/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2768.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2768.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2768

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 15:14:06 -0700

Merged #2768 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2768#event-2389606681