Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] recovery: fix dangling ref to quic-tls (#2836)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 02:53:00 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2836

-- Commit Summary --

  * recovery: fix dangling ref to tls

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2836.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2836.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2836

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 15:08:46 -0700

Merged #2836 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2836#event-2439081277