Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add one to sample offset for header protection (#2904)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 07:07:56 -0700

With the changes to invariants, this calculation was off by one.

Closes #2899.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2904

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add one to sample offset for header protection

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2904.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2904.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2904

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 07:08:57 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2904#pullrequestreview-263053238

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 09:23:50 -0700

Merged #2904 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2904#event-2490043990