Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify resetting congestion control (#2917)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:41:18 -0700

Closes 2685.

This doesn't address both editorial clarifications in #2685, but the second one is now getting covered in #2909 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2917

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify resetting congestion control

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2917.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2917.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2917

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:42:48 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2917#pullrequestreview-264549276

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:44:18 -0700

Merged #2917 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2917#event-2498185673