Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 564a2a: Firm up language around stream termination

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 00:03:03 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/firm-stop-sending
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 564a2a3aeee2c782c87c700e718b39597cfad6f5
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/564a2a3aeee2c782c87c700e718b39597cfad6f5
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-07-10 (Wed, 10 Jul 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Firm up language around stream termination

This was a little woolly.  Hopefully this is crisper.  Basically, the
application protocol is what asks for stream reset, either directly, or
by sending STOP_SENDING.

I added a recommendation for application protocols to define handling
for prematurely cancelled streams.  That is, I believe, just editorial,
even though it uses 2119 language, because we already do that.

Closes #2884.