Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add normative reference to RFC7540 8.1.2.5. (#2868)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 10:39:56 -0700

This addresses https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2777.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2868

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add normative reference to RFC7540 8.1.2.5.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2868.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2868.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2868

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:31:00 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2868#pullrequestreview-263027059