Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] transport: dangling references (#2874)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 23:30:17 -0700

WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 6.2.1 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 6.2.1 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 5.3.1.2 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 6.9 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 5.3.1.2 of QUIC-RECOVERY
WARNING: apparently dangling reference to 6.9 of QUIC-RECOVERY

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2874

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:25:24 -0700

Closed #2874 via bfbe8237bab2752ef1de1c17db67f8561f1ee2a9.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2874#event-2467698083