Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 7c4a6f: Remove PRIORITY

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 10:34:45 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/priority-diediedie
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 7c4a6f4e2a759c477c8a8aa26387167351c38fa4
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/7c4a6f4e2a759c477c8a8aa26387167351c38fa4
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-07-22 (Mon, 22 Jul 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove PRIORITY

In all the discussions we have had on this, what has become clear is
that the complexity of the scheme we built in HTTP/2 wasn't well
founded in theory or practice.

Rather than try to port that across, this recognizes that while
prioritization is important, signaling is a problem we haven't solved
yet.

Closes #many issues.