Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Sample offset incorrect post draft-22 (#2899)

From: mjoras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:08:14 -0700

See section 5.4.2 of quic-tls. It's now off by one. This is similar to #2885 
```
   sample_offset = 6 + len(destination_connection_id) +
                       len(source_connection_id) +
                       len(payload_length) + 4
   if packet_type == Initial:
       sample_offset += len(token_length) +
                        len(token)
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2899

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:38:03 -0700

Do you maybe mean "post draft-20"? Because -22 is the latest we have.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2899#issuecomment-511686256

---

From: mjoras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:24:18 -0700

Yes, "as of draft-22", "post draft-20" :) 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2899#issuecomment-511888142

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 09:23:50 -0700

Closed #2899 via #2904.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2899#event-2490043996