Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix HPACK xref (#2865)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 04:24:28 -0700

Only 110 RFCs off :)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2865

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix HPACK xref

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2865.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2865.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2865

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 12:56:08 -0700

afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2865#pullrequestreview-256531717

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:19:05 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Gosh, what idiot messed that up?  ;-)  Thanks, Lucas.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2865#pullrequestreview-263019415

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:19:22 -0700

Merged #2865 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2865#event-2489393856