Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] qpack: fix reference to blocked-streams section (#2891)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 16:33:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2891

-- Commit Summary --

  * qpack: fix reference to blocked-streams section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2891.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2891.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2891

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:52:54 -0700

Merged #2891 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2891#event-2480167270