Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove spin coordination requirement (#2882)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 00:34:17 -0700

As discussed, this is a) hard to do in all cases, b) impossible to do in
many, and c) not that useful.

Closes #2751.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2882

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove spin coordination requirement

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2882.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2882.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2882

---

From: MikkelFJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 01:51:39 -0700

good

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2882#issuecomment-509553232

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 10:13:53 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2882#pullrequestreview-259643521