Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] move definition of active_connection_id_limit to where it belongs (#2872)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 04:23:58 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2872

-- Commit Summary --

  * move definition of active_connection_id_limit to where it belongs

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2872.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2872.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2872

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 16:20:12 -0700

Merged #2872 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2872#event-2463663211