Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove Incorrect Sentence in Coalescing Section (#2903)

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:42:19 -0700

Fixes #2900.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2903

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove Incorrect Sentence in Coalescing Section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2903.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2903.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2903

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:43:35 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2903#pullrequestreview-263035268

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:24:15 -0700

I don't want to take this change. See the issue.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2903#issuecomment-512432075

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 11:29:17 -0700

Closed #2903.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2903#event-2490460038