Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Get test vectors in place for -23 (#2887)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:24:52 -0700

New salt, updated for invariants change.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2887

-- Commit Summary --

  * Get test vectors in place for -23

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (108)
    M initial-protection.js (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2887.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2887.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2887

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 19:13:09 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2887#pullrequestreview-259840634

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 00:08:40 -0700

This should close #2887 as well..

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2887#issuecomment-509938318