Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK [editorial] Reword paragraph on blocked stream limit. (#2936)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 08:48:23 -0700

* Emphasize that SETTINGS_QPACK_BLOCKED_STREAMS is set by the decoder.
* Move normative sentence on decoder encountering excessive number of blocked streams to this paragraph.
* Split note to separate paragraph.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2936

-- Commit Summary --

  * blocked

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2936.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2936.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2936

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:05:41 -0700

:+1: This reads much better to me. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2936#issuecomment-516914881