Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP Upgrade in H3 is silliness (#2898)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:52:36 -0700

Fixes #2889 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2898

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP Upgrade in H3 is silliness

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2898.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2898.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2898

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:54:38 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2898#pullrequestreview-262010562