Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Confidentiality for server transport parameters (#2921)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:33:30 -0700

Closes #2920.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921

-- Commit Summary --

  * Confidentiality for server transport parameters

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:38:29 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921#pullrequestreview-264785228

---

From: Christopher Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:09:20 -0700

chris-wood approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921#pullrequestreview-264840309

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:21:22 -0700

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921#pullrequestreview-264848530

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 13:19:10 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921#pullrequestreview-268016727