Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in transport draft: eliciting (#2930)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:12:41 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2930

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in transport draft: eliciting

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2930.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2930.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2930

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:12:17 -0700

Merged #2930 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2930#event-2507960565