Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo (#2901)

From: tandf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:23:58 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2901

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2901.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2901.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2901

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 09:28:10 -0700

Merged #2901 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2901#event-2490056994