Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update the PreferredAddress structure to accomodate a 20 byte CID. (#2943)

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:10:13 -0700

Just an editorial fix.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2943

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update the PreferredAddress structure to accomodate a 20 byte CID.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2943.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2943.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2943

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 12:08:41 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2943#pullrequestreview-269223104

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:56:56 -0700

Merged #2943 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2943#event-2524664931