Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] CC state after a change of path? (#2685)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:44:18 -0700

Closed #2685 via #2917.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2685#event-2498185674

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 12:14:07 -0700

Re-opening issue. This needs a bit more work.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2685#issuecomment-513579953

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 12:14:08 -0700

Reopened #2685.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2685#event-2498199517