Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change log for -21 (#2875)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 19:28:20 -0700

Enjoy, but don't savour it for too long because I plan to merge this before the draft deadline hits.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change log for -21

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (24)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (29)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 19:46:09 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

> @@ -1532,6 +1532,13 @@ Invoked from DetectLostPackets when packets are deemed lost.
 
 Issue and pull request numbers are listed with a leading octothorp.
 
+## Since draft-ietf-quic-recovery-20
+
+- Path validation can be used to initial RTT value (#2644, #2687)

```suggestion
- Path validation can be used as initial RTT value (#2644, #2687)
```

> @@ -1532,6 +1532,13 @@ Invoked from DetectLostPackets when packets are deemed lost.
 
 Issue and pull request numbers are listed with a leading octothorp.
 
+## Since draft-ietf-quic-recovery-20
+
+- Path validation can be used to initial RTT value (#2644, #2687)
+- max_ack_delay transport parameter defaults to 0 (#2638, #2646)
+- Ack Delay only measures delays induced by the QUIC implementation (#2596,

```suggestion
- Ack Delay only measures intentional delays induced by the implementation (#2596,
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875#pullrequestreview-258665671

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 19:59:08 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

2ffc0b72a3449819b8a28bc0abc3ecc8de65a329  Ian's tweaks to text

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875/files/d7ed46a84cd78a601e1fa1581d59b3c21cec3947..2ffc0b72a3449819b8a28bc0abc3ecc8de65a329

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 19:59:40 -0700

a0e7d777e1a3220cd4a17c5e4ccac506bd4b1a29  Reflow

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875/files/2ffc0b72a3449819b8a28bc0abc3ecc8de65a329..a0e7d777e1a3220cd4a17c5e4ccac506bd4b1a29

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:19:05 -0700

Merged #2875 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2875#event-2467689169