Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't state QUIC error codes in HTTP/3 (#2866)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 07:50:36 -0700

So it turns out all of these references are stale. Picking the KISS option to just remove them.

Fixes #2815.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2866

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't state QUIC error codes.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2866.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2866.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2866

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 08:08:01 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2866#pullrequestreview-256398389

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 19:29:12 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2866#pullrequestreview-256638921

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:13:22 -0700

Merged #2866 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2866#event-2489375466