Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] grease transport parameters (#2873)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 05:16:17 -0700

Fixes #2550.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873

-- Commit Summary --

  * grease transport parameters

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 04:56:11 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks for writing this up!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873#pullrequestreview-258853116

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 09:58:55 -0700

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873#pullrequestreview-259034947

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 21:07:56 -0700

martinthomson requested changes on this pull request.

This looks good to me, with one omission.

(BTW, thanks for fixing the xref, I would not have and even Julian's tools wouldn't have found that.)

Can you update the IANA considerations section as well?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873#pullrequestreview-259260155

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 22:08:12 -0700

@marten-seemann pushed 1 commit.

e418cedfff73b14a56ec8906b3f7c463cecafd99  add IANA considerations

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873/files/065ba73a6e1ce530b60ebee732d151c14a226995..e418cedfff73b14a56ec8906b3f7c463cecafd99

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 22:09:40 -0700

@martinthomson I added IANA considerations, analogous to those in the HTTP doc for the stream type.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873#issuecomment-509490349

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 22:14:02 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

Thanks Marten!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873#pullrequestreview-259272020

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 22:40:11 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873#pullrequestreview-259277645

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 23:33:49 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2873#pullrequestreview-259892747