Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fixed typo (#2883)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 07:53:06 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2883

-- Commit Summary --

  * fixed typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2883.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2883.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2883

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 09:01:10 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2883#pullrequestreview-259604203

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 19:03:30 -0700

Merged #2883 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2883#event-2471124619