Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update remaining test vectors for Initial packets. (#2981)

From: Rui Paulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:02:30 -0700

Closes #2980
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2981

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update remaining test vectors for Initial packets.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (28)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2981.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2981.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2981

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:06:17 -0700

Merged #2981 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2981#event-2571075140