Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix nit in protocol overview in TLS draft (#2948)

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 16:51:49 -0700

Mention that application data could be conveyed in other frame types
than STREAM frames. (E.g. the proposed DATAGRAM draft sends application
data in DATAGRAM frames.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2948

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix nit in protocol overview in TLS draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2948.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2948.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2948

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:15:33 -0700

Merged #2948 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2948#event-2528184634

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:16:00 -0700

This was correct at the time, because only STREAM carried application semantics, but that's too constraining, even now.  Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2948#issuecomment-517501339