Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] e4123f: Perform stateless reset token comparisons in const...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:29:16 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/ct-sr
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: e4123fc84870a688212a82b48fec71cc44d729ab
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e4123fc84870a688212a82b48fec71cc44d729ab
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-08-27 (Tue, 27 Aug 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Perform stateless reset token comparisons in constant time

Otherwise information about the token might leak.

As @mikkelfj says, there is no strict need to compare across the entire
set of values.  That could leaks two things: that the inbound packet was
dropped and the total number of stateless reset tokens.  Both are things
that we might care about, but will probably find prohibitive to protect.

Closes #2152.