Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move server's SETTINGS to transport parameters (#2958)

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 18:09:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2958

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move server's SETTINGS to transport parameters

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (22)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2958.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2958.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2958

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 08:39:46 -0700

ianswett commented on this pull request.

This LG, but I would like it more if it was symmetric, with the client sending its SETTINGS in transport params as well.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2958#pullrequestreview-279077140