Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Only servers send NEW_TOKEN (#2988)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 03:13:48 -0700

This doesn't add rationale.  It doesn't have to.  The rationale isn't high-minded, it's just motivated by a desire to complete this protocol.

Closes #2382.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988

-- Commit Summary --

  * Only servers send NEW_TOKEN

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 04:08:06 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988#pullrequestreview-279530035

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:26:06 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988#pullrequestreview-279960866

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 00:36:52 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988#pullrequestreview-280006271

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 15:14:26 -0700

Merged #2988 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2988#event-2588650830