Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] a0c3d6: Remove PRIORITY (#2922)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:34:26 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: a0c3d6e8da2bcc759c689bd1a7353c1e520a6617
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a0c3d6e8da2bcc759c689bd1a7353c1e520a6617
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-08-27 (Tue, 27 Aug 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove PRIORITY (#2922)

* Remove PRIORITY

In all the discussions we have had on this, what has become clear is
that the complexity of the scheme we built in HTTP/2 wasn't well
founded in theory or practice.

Rather than try to port that across, this recognizes that while
prioritization is important, signaling is a problem we haven't solved
yet.

Closes #many issues.

* Remove sentence about stream relationships

Closes #2924.