Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove extra curly brace from HTTP draft (#2949)

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 16:53:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2949

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove extra curly brace from HTTP draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2949.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2949.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2949

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:14:58 -0700

Merged #2949 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2949#event-2528183721