Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Confidentiality for server transport parameters (#2921)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:46:06 -0700

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

>    {{transport-parameters}})
 
 * authenticated negotiation of an application protocol (TLS uses ALPN
   {{?RFC7301}} for this purpose)
 
+

```suggestion
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921#pullrequestreview-272295781

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:46:23 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921#pullrequestreview-272295825

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:50:20 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

75a2cb2e5f3ed838b4885e7f3d82d98e8a27e2c3  Remove extra line

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921/files/0a7c2875e2ecc6e08c097c5f8ced96265be51ec0..75a2cb2e5f3ed838b4885e7f3d82d98e8a27e2c3

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 18:20:37 -0700

Merged #2921 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2921#event-2561076427