Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update QPACK stream creation error (#2970)

From: RenjieTang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:35:40 -0700

On receiving duplicate QPACK streams, the error should be HTTP_STREAM_CREATION_ERROR which matches with control stream duplicates.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2970

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update QPACK stream creation error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2970.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2970.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2970

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:38:56 -0700

LPardue approved this pull request.

 Nice spot!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2970#pullrequestreview-275600042

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 07:40:54 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Technically should have a corresponding issue, but yes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2970#pullrequestreview-276605964

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 16:11:26 -0700

Merged #2970 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2970#event-2581043565