Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] c78a39: Forbid duplicate setting identifiers. (#2979)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:13:53 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: c78a39599540b6c6f3dfa5ebb454442acbfb4ae7
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/c78a39599540b6c6f3dfa5ebb454442acbfb4ae7
  Author: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-08-26 (Mon, 26 Aug 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Forbid duplicate setting identifiers. (#2979)

* Forbid duplicate setting identifiers.

I assume the intention was to forbid the same setting identifier
occurring multiple times in a SETTINGS frame, regardless of the values.
However, since a parameter is defined as an identifier-value pair, the
current text does not forbid duplicate identifiers if the values are
different.

* Apply suggestions from code review

Thanks for the suggestion, I like it.

Co-Authored-By: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>

* Reflow text.