Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consider renaming HTTP/3000 (#3000)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 12:47:31 -0700

In celebration of #3000, consider renaming the protocol to HTTP/3000

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3000

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 12:55:57 -0700

Closed #3000.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3000#event-2598174985

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 12:55:57 -0700

Hah.  No.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3000#issuecomment-526728329