Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Initial secrets change after Retry (#2870)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 12:34:57 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

This is fine for clarifying the current state of affairs.  I think we need to come to a conclusion on #2823, however, whether that will stay the case.

> @@ -800,8 +799,10 @@ modifying the contents of packets from future versions.
 The HKDF-Expand-Label function defined in TLS 1.3 MUST be used for Initial
 packets even where the TLS versions offered do not include TLS 1.3.
 
-{{test-vectors-initial}} contains test vectors for the initial packet
-encryption.
+The secrets used for protecting Initial packets changes when a server sends a

```suggestion
The secrets used for protecting Initial packets change when a server sends a
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2870#pullrequestreview-272183077

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 16:26:01 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

78520c873f5ea45399d683e32f8437c87c79736a  Un- plural

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2870/files/b71c607b6e43bf5ae79b5859b1aabc6c936ad0bd..78520c873f5ea45399d683e32f8437c87c79736a