Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make Recovery Pseudocode Formatting Consistent (#2946)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 12:47:34 -0700

Split off from #2907
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2946

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make Recovery Pseudocode Formatting Consistent

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2946.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2946.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2946

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:45:32 -0700

Merged #2946 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2946#event-2537593895