Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove short title for TLS (#2983)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 07:14:21 -0700

Closes #2982.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2983

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove short title for TLS

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2983.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2983.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2983

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 08:17:31 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2983#pullrequestreview-277872243

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:13:48 -0700

Merged #2983 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2983#event-2574836976