Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] CRYPTO frames can not be sent in 0-RTT (#2960)

From: tandf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 00:11:37 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2960

-- Commit Summary --

  * CRYPTO frames can not be sent in 0-RTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2960.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2960.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2960

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 00:14:58 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2960#pullrequestreview-272380683

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 00:57:55 -0700

Merged #2960 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2960#event-2542417199

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 00:58:08 -0700

Thanks! Beat me to it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2960#issuecomment-519411848