Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] State network byte order in PreferredAddress (#2976)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 12:31:38 -0700

Fixes #2951 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2976

-- Commit Summary --

  * State network byte order here, too

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2976.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2976.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2976

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:36:27 -0700

Merged #2976 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2976#event-2563571152