Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 3d5e26: Keys need to be available to QUIC earlier

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 04:24:55 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/keys-available-earlier
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 3d5e2692e439f2f488b92bad55f885827d702367
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/3d5e2692e439f2f488b92bad55f885827d702367
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-08-26 (Mon, 26 Aug 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Keys need to be available to QUIC earlier

...than a TLS stack.  The canonical example being the Handshake keys,
which are needed by a client to acknowledge partial server Handshake
flights.  TLS won't use those keys itself until it has the entire set of
Handshake messages from the server.

In doing this, I decided that it makes sense to reorder the sequence
diagram to show what incoming packets trigger different events.

Closes #2328.