Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 2455d4: Remove PRIORITY

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:32:03 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/priority-diediedie
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 2455d4a7733c3849a4d26ad2bea9df3f4694095b
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2455d4a7733c3849a4d26ad2bea9df3f4694095b
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-08-27 (Tue, 27 Aug 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove PRIORITY

In all the discussions we have had on this, what has become clear is
that the complexity of the scheme we built in HTTP/2 wasn't well
founded in theory or practice.

Rather than try to port that across, this recognizes that while
prioritization is important, signaling is a problem we haven't solved
yet.

Closes #many issues.

  Commit: 3c1855dbc1c84be38ff08fc114616eca0dc45457
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/3c1855dbc1c84be38ff08fc114616eca0dc45457
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-08-27 (Tue, 27 Aug 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove sentence about stream relationships

Closes #2924.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/5c18a9ea6bc0...3c1855dbc1c8