Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Preface QUIC frames with "QUIC" (#2967)

From: tandf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:28:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967

-- Commit Summary --

  * Preface QUIC frames with "QUIC"

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:46:21 -0700

This looks like the right text, but it is failing CI because it needs reflowing.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967#issuecomment-521493788

---

From: tandf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:50:01 -0700

@tandf pushed 1 commit.

9c1e23c2adcc47012a38e1eca4575ea0480446c6  line length limit

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967/files/90cad346d4a863994982db40c62070dd6ce7b801..9c1e23c2adcc47012a38e1eca4575ea0480446c6

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 06:22:02 -0700

Was this text rewritten in #2857?  I thought the intent was to no longer reference transport frames in HTTP once that was merged.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967#issuecomment-521638416

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:11:42 -0700

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967#pullrequestreview-275525628

---

From: Yunpeng Luo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 18:31:28 -0700

Closed #2967.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2967#event-2561088188