Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove mention of "protocol version selection" from TLS draft (#2950)

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:31:57 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2950

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove mention of "protocol version selection" from TLS draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2950.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2950.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2950

---

From: Nick Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:32:02 -0700

I'm pretty sure this was obsoleted when version negotiation was removed (along with initial/negotiated/supported versions from transport parameters). If you think the TLS handshake is still validating protocol version selection, feel free to reject this PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2950#issuecomment-517503905

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:37:14 -0700

Merged #2950 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2950#event-2528208625