Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Keys need to be available to QUIC earlier (#2992)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 05:09:11 -0700

...than a TLS stack.  The canonical example being the Handshake keys,
which are needed by a client to acknowledge partial server Handshake
flights.  TLS won't use those keys itself until it has the entire set of
Handshake messages from the server.

In doing this, I decided that it makes sense to reorder the sequence
diagram to show what incoming packets trigger different events.

Closes #2328.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2992

-- Commit Summary --

  * Keys need to be available to QUIC earlier

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (33)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2992.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2992.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2992