Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] No point in coalescing Retry or VN (#2989)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 03:19:25 -0700

Closes #2407.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989

-- Commit Summary --

  * No point in coalescing Retry or VN

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 03:45:59 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

55ec704a1ee1a730853ddd6e8192fb3737d88278  Simplify ChaCha20 interface

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989/files/4ef3e0d1d3eab100a4efe18955498da0fc147674..55ec704a1ee1a730853ddd6e8192fb3737d88278

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 03:47:27 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 0 commits.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989/files/55ec704a1ee1a730853ddd6e8192fb3737d88278..4ef3e0d1d3eab100a4efe18955498da0fc147674

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 04:08:50 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989#pullrequestreview-279530325

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:31:07 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989#pullrequestreview-279962070

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 15:14:46 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989#pullrequestreview-280501318

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:17:52 -0700

Merged #2989 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2989#event-2588854081