Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prohibit PADDING in response to ACK (#3103)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:13:14 -0700

Fixes #3100
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103

-- Commit Summary --

  * Prohibit PADDING in response to ACK

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:21:18 -0700

Closed #3103.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103#event-2719307112

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:21:36 -0700

Git mistake; better PR coming

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103#issuecomment-542915557

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:21:58 -0700

@martinduke : Did you mean to close this?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103#issuecomment-542915649

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:48:36 -0700

Yes, there was a git issue and there's a different or that is the correct
one.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 3:22 PM Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]> wrote:

> @martinduke <https://github.com/martinduke> : Did you mean to close this?
>
> —
> You are receiving this because you were mentioned.
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub
> <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103?email_source=notifications&email_token=AF2EYEK2CJAFPEIRSPVMPZTQO6HYPA5CNFSM4JBRVL42YY3PNVWWK3TUL52HS4DFVREXG43VMVBW63LNMVXHJKTDN5WW2ZLOORPWSZGOEBODYQI#issuecomment-542915649>,
> or unsubscribe
> <https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AF2EYEICNQUTQSGJP65IJMTQO6HYPANCNFSM4JBRVL4Q>
> .
>

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3103#issuecomment-542948916