Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix incorrect error code name (#3090)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:20:01 -0700

This changes HTTP_UNEXPECTED_FRAME, which is used only once, to HTTP_FRAME_UNEXPECTED that is used multiple times.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3090

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/HTTP_UNEXPECTED_FRAME/HTTP_FRAME_UNEXPECTED/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3090.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3090.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3090

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:22:08 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3090#pullrequestreview-301439571

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:29:07 -0700

LPardue approved this pull request.

oops, thanks

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3090#pullrequestreview-301442885

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:52:02 -0700

Merged #3090 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3090#event-2711626450