Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] TLS overview tweaks (#3112)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:38:57 -0700

Just doing some cleanup on the TLS overview section.  All changes are editorial.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112

-- Commit Summary --

  * editorial tweaks
  * typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (101)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:52:22 -0700

@seanturner pushed 1 commit.

cbaa2049db8251fe04660438c9ea33e923e0050e  fixing links

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112/files/6cdf7eca86c9da7b8164e805d2a865bb20371b45..cbaa2049db8251fe04660438c9ea33e923e0050e

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 17:56:07 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

ac0be8c501110673228357f137f3dca10ea0a8e6  Typo, trailing whitespace

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112/files/cbaa2049db8251fe04660438c9ea33e923e0050e..ac0be8c501110673228357f137f3dca10ea0a8e6

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 19:47:32 -0700

Closed #3112.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112#event-2742770094

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 19:47:33 -0700

Fixed up and merged manually.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3112#issuecomment-546177872