Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 61aeda: Fix handling of Retry in recovery (#3148)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 15:57:22 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 61aeda915f02079c65182cc8a5c748a0bbea9779
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/61aeda915f02079c65182cc8a5c748a0bbea9779
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-10-29 (Tue, 29 Oct 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix handling of Retry in recovery (#3148)

* Fix handling of Retry in recovery

This section was well out of date.  Also, this covers what needs to be
retained across this transition better.  Basically, the only thing that
needs to go is the congestion and loss recovery state.  The rest can
stay; in fact, the crypto handshake has to stay.

Closes #2058.

* cannot/MUST NOT

potato/tomato

Co-Authored-By: ianswett <[email-masked]>