Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Delete reference to crypto timeout (#3140)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 15:21:39 -0700

this is editorial, I believe.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3140

-- Commit Summary --

  * Delete reference to crypto timeout

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3140.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3140.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3140

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 15:48:13 -0700

Merged #3140 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3140#event-2738806060

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 15:48:16 -0700

Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3140#issuecomment-545667979

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 16:31:06 -0700

Thanks for the fix!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3140#issuecomment-545678538