Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use the right connection ID (#3153)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 01:00:42 -0700

The use of &quot;this&quot; here was a bit ambiguous
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use the right connection ID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 01:24:01 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153#pullrequestreview-307050675

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 06:06:34 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153#pullrequestreview-307189741

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 11:47:59 -0700

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153#pullrequestreview-307388772

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 18:32:43 -0700

Merged #3153 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3153#event-2745793690