Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] rename HTTP_ error code prefix to H3_ (#3119)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 15:12:43 -0700

Fixes #3116
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3119

-- Commit Summary --

  * rename HTTP_ error code prefix to H3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (188)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3119.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3119.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3119

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:00:03 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3119#pullrequestreview-303631561

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:12:24 -0700

Merged #3119 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3119#event-2734487542