Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove obsolete 'Discussion' section (#3077)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 15:14:34 -0700

The recommendation for a 25ms delayed ack time is in transport, not recovery, so remove it from recovery.

Should this paragraph be moved to transport?

Fixes #3075
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove obsolete &#39;Discussion&#39; section

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:34:54 -0700

I think that it's fine to just cut this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077#issuecomment-540840466

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:44:25 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077#pullrequestreview-306904224

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:44:32 -0700

Merged #3077 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3077#event-2742437785