Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo and wording in change log (#3143)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:18:31 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3143

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix change log

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3143.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3143.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3143

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:28:54 -0700

Merged #3143 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3143#event-2739222427