Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Alternative > alternate (#3105)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:43:34 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3105

-- Commit Summary --

  * Alternative &gt; alternate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3105.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3105.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3105

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:44:44 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3105#pullrequestreview-302937854

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:06:52 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3105#pullrequestreview-302968575

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:07:13 -0700

Merged #3105 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3105#event-2719644553