Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Mention QPACK streams (#3081)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:28:20 -0700

Fixes #3071.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081

-- Commit Summary --

  * Mention QPACK streams

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 09:36:25 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081#pullrequestreview-300202765

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:12:46 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081#pullrequestreview-300414935

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 19:59:18 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081#pullrequestreview-301090804

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:50:56 -0700

Merged #3081 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3081#event-2711623152