Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove QUIC version hint (#3118)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 15:11:03 -0700

As discussed in Cupertino, we&#39;re punting the hard part of this issue to
future versions, but we can remove the version hint until then.

Closes #3061.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3118

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove QUIC version hint

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (51)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3118.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3118.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3118

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:38:04 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3118#pullrequestreview-304069714

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:38:16 -0700

Merged #3118 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3118#event-2725857648