Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Don't require RESET_STREAM on terminated streams (#3165)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 21:05:25 -0700

Closes #3163.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don&#39;t require RESET_STREAM on terminated streams

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 22:12:07 -0700

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165#pullrequestreview-308278193

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:55:31 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165#pullrequestreview-308675796

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 11:52:54 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165#pullrequestreview-308756107

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:25:28 -0700

Merged #3165 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3165#event-2754142681