Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Pseudo-header section reference (#3084)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 12:27:46 -0700

Fixes #2966.  The constraints of 8.1.2.1 apply to all requests, but I missed that there are additional requirements in 8.1.2.3 for requests and 8.1.2.4 for responses.  I&#39;ve broadened the statement to &quot;the restrictions on the use of pseudo-headers in Section 8.1.2&quot; to sweep them all up.  Does anyone think we need pointers to each specific subsection?

At Lucas&#39;s suggestion, I&#39;ve also cross-referenced handling of malformed messages here, since those restrictions talk about what is malformed in a given context.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3084

-- Commit Summary --

  * Broader section reference
  * Malformed under restrictions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3084.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3084.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3084

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:53:37 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3084#pullrequestreview-300410450

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:34:21 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3084#pullrequestreview-300419440

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 11:07:32 -0700

Merged #3084 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3084#event-2711349684