Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typos in QPACK draft (#3154)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 11:47:20 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3154

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typos in QPACK draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3154.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3154.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3154

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 18:01:40 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3154#pullrequestreview-307609292

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:59:10 -0700

Merged #3154 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3154#event-2753787508