Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rephrase #2780 to active voice (#3124)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:01:36 -0700

Fixes #2956.  At the interim, we talked about this not being an interop requirement, but &quot;a really good idea&quot; which still warrants RFC2119 language.  So, keeping the all-caps, but taking the suggestion to make it active voice.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3124

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rephrase #2780 to active voice

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3124.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3124.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3124

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:16:04 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3124#pullrequestreview-304161003

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:24:44 -0700

Merged #3124 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3124#event-2735028366