Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove the TLP citation because it's in RACK (#3137)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:19:25 -0700

As suggested by @martinthomson in #3066
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3137

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove the TLP citation because it&#39;s in RACK

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3137.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3137.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3137

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:31:55 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3137#pullrequestreview-306204507

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:41:02 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3137#pullrequestreview-306265655

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:41:12 -0700

Merged #3137 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3137#event-2738982573