Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Compare indices to the _value of the_ base. (#3175)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:06:42 -0700

This change has been suggested by afrind at
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3133#discussion_r340330192 on
the basis that the Base is a count, and comparing an index to a count
feels awkward.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3175

-- Commit Summary --

  * Compare indices to the _value of the_ base.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3175.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3175.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3175