Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Require clients to keep sending if they want to keep receiving (#3123)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:26:49 -0700

Fixes #2963.  Doesn&#39;t directly reference the http-core text, because #1523, but uses parallel language.  Might want to add a reference to [Section 8.1.1](https://httpwg.org/http-core/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-latest.html#header.expect) as part of #1523.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3123

-- Commit Summary --

  * Require clients to keep sending if they want to keep receiving

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3123.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3123.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3123

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 20:20:48 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3123#pullrequestreview-304193236

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 18:48:16 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3123#pullrequestreview-304934403

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:09:19 -0700

Merged #3123 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3123#event-2738406985