Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] a5671a: Fix stateless reset ordering; use datagrams

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 16:50:37 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/ct-sr
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: a5671a8421f243b0525ebcc5c13eba8c5bd3e615
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a5671a8421f243b0525ebcc5c13eba8c5bd3e615
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-10-10 (Thu, 10 Oct 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix stateless reset ordering; use datagrams

This removes the strict requirement on processing order for stateless
reset.  This allows endpoints to decide whether to process every packet
this way or to just treat those that fail to be processed for other
reasons.

This also switches to detection on a *datagram* basis.

Closes #3085.