Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo and wording in change log (#3144)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:27:17 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3144

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo and wording in change log

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3144.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3144.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3144

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:29:38 -0700

Merged #3144 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3144#event-2739223521