Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] s/up to/up to and including/ for clarity. (#3134)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:37:42 -0700

This was suggested by dtikhonov at
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2942/files/11edccf6ed3697ba785578712b54a42051bb090d#r337177688.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3134

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/up to/up to and including/ for clarity.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3134.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3134.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3134

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 13:03:24 -0700

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Sure.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3134#pullrequestreview-308113091

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 14:18:37 -0700

Merged #3134 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3134#event-2753844183