Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stop using SRTT (#3079)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 17:54:31 -0700

Fixes #3076
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stop using SRTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 17:55:39 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

9ab72ea9db12c50004a2659382d5c4f68da9f280  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079/files/0f7a0cb1689e8b2727ca8cd97cf77fca5f7c4f12..9ab72ea9db12c50004a2659382d5c4f68da9f280

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 08:32:40 -0700

da2d8b271fefc075c5e31f13815487857a7b3c60  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079/files/9ab72ea9db12c50004a2659382d5c4f68da9f280..da2d8b271fefc075c5e31f13815487857a7b3c60

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 08:42:10 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079#pullrequestreview-300771542

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 13:36:05 -0700

Merged #3079 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079#event-2707359698

---

From: Johannes Rudolph <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 05:31:11 -0700

jrudolph commented on this pull request.

:+1:

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3079#pullrequestreview-301003386