Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix punctuation (#3146)

From: Amir Livneh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:34:00 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3146

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix punctuation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3146.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3146.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3146

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:38:53 -0700

Merged #3146 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3146#event-2739237898

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:39:07 -0700

I really appreciate all of these PRs.  It's easy to miss these things with larger changes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3146#issuecomment-545729086