Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix incorrect time-threshold expression (#3250)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:27:13 -0800

I think this was left over from earlier.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix incorrect expression

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:12:54 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks, this now matches the text and the pseudocode as well.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250#pullrequestreview-318004150

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:13:11 -0800

Merged #3250 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3250#event-2805239454