Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Avoid using table- prefixes for anchors (#3253)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 01:07:58 -0800

xml2rfc v3 format prohibits the use of these, which will cause problems.
This makes the anchors longer, so feel free to go with something else.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3253

-- Commit Summary --

  * Avoid using table- prefixes for anchors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3253.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3253.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3253

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 16:15:44 -0800

Merged #3253 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3253#event-2809552357

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 16:16:04 -0800

Had to merge it, but feel free to fix anchors.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3253#issuecomment-555270804