Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] TLS: fix references to registries (#3267)

From: Peter Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 16:43:09 -0800

Use the exact names of the registries.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3267

-- Commit Summary --

  * TLS: fix references to registries

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3267.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3267.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3267

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 17:18:08 -0800

Merged #3267 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3267#event-2826406162