Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [HTTP/3] [editorial] How many parts exactly? (#3219)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:32:25 -0800

I count eight including the additional resources or six not including
them.  But what I&#39;m most concerned about is that Sections 1 and 2 are
also part of the HTTP/3 specification.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3219

-- Commit Summary --

  * [HTTP/3] [editorial] How many parts is the HTTP/3 specification is split into exactly?

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3219.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3219.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3219

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 10:00:44 -0800

Merged #3219 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3219#event-2792450226