Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP: Tweak wording about unknown error codes (#3239)

From: Samuel Bronson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 13:27:36 -0800

It&#39;s not very clear what it means to not treat an error code as an error.

Maybe this is what&#39;s meant? (If not, please explain it better.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP: Tweak wording about unknown error codes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 06:00:44 -0800

dtikhonov approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239#pullrequestreview-323693559

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 06:22:31 -0800

I have a comment, so I created issue #3276 to discuss track discussion.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239#issuecomment-559107547

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 03:10:58 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239#pullrequestreview-324216204

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 03:12:26 -0800

LPardue requested changes on this pull request.

See related issue

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239#pullrequestreview-324217015

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 03:53:46 -0800

Ah, apologies @LPardue, I missed your comment.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239#issuecomment-559464752

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 03:54:44 -0800

janaiyengar requested changes on this pull request.

Let's resolve #3276 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3239#pullrequestreview-324238127