Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Certainly (#3192)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:04:41 -0800

Fixes #2430.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3192

-- Commit Summary --

  * Certainly

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3192.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3192.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3192

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:07:46 -0800

ianswett commented on this pull request.

> @@ -3575,10 +3575,10 @@ version negotiation to be exercised.  That is, any version number where the low
 four bits of all bytes is 1010 (in binary).  A client or server MAY advertise
 support for any of these reserved versions.
 
-Reserved version numbers will probably never represent a real protocol; a client
-MAY use one of these version numbers with the expectation that the server will
-initiate version negotiation; a server MAY advertise support for one of these
-versions and can expect that clients ignore the value.
+Reserved version numbers will never represent a real protocol; a client MAY use
+one of these version numbers with the expectation that the server will initiate
+version negotiation; a server MAY advertise support for one of these versions

QUIC doesn't have version negotiation, right? :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3192#pullrequestreview-312124895

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:07:56 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3192#pullrequestreview-312124956

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:17:57 -0800

Merged #3192 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3192#event-2773486705