Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP: server may interleave DUPLICATE_PUSH frames as well (#3235)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 14:09:35 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3235

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP: server may interleave DUPLICATE_PUSH frames as well

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3235.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3235.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3235

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 17:44:17 -0800

LPardue approved this pull request.

Lgtm

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3235#pullrequestreview-317944134