Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] PING in all contexts (#3209)

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 12:16:08 -0800

#3035 updated quic-tls but not quic-transport
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209

-- Commit Summary --

  * PING in all contexts

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 13:27:22 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks for catching this

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209#pullrequestreview-314469100

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 13:34:31 -0800

@martinduke pushed 1 commit.

933fecd83d04360bb9a544e62193c712c80987e5  Wrapped line

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209/files/062c47ffba1b94e8e82d2abfe9e672cb056be68c..933fecd83d04360bb9a544e62193c712c80987e5

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 19:20:46 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209#pullrequestreview-314538156

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:00:13 -0800

Merged #3209 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3209#event-2786405591