Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recovery changelog for -24 (#3185)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 11:29:10 -0800

Includes #3066, which I plan to merge Monday morning.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185

-- Commit Summary --

  * Recovery changelog for -24

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 16:33:33 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185#pullrequestreview-310852449

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 17:59:01 -0800

Merged #3185 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185#event-2766405261

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:53:59 -0800

Apparently I should have submitted #3066 last night...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185#issuecomment-549390414

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:47:52 -0800

Ahh, Monday morning is so imprecise.  Sorry about that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185#issuecomment-549599006

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 18:37:09 -0800

This leaves us out of sync. Let's not add PRs/Issues to changelogs until they've been merged please. It's a _good thing_ to get eyes on PRs and we may not always be able to land them as planned. That's perfectly fine.

I would recommend keeping the changelog accurate to what's already merged, and adding a line amending the changelog in the pending PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3185#issuecomment-549637536