Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add a few semicolons (#3190)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 21:35:55 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3190

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add ;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3190.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3190.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3190

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 22:49:01 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3190#pullrequestreview-311527312

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 22:51:00 -0800

Merged #3190 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3190#event-2770255955