Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 36ad30: Close in response to invalid CONNECTION_CLOSE

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 21:39:36 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/invalid-close
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 36ad30da8f45a03bb7e8b5a85b519301697e3bbc
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/36ad30da8f45a03bb7e8b5a85b519301697e3bbc
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-11-12 (Tue, 12 Nov 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Close in response to invalid CONNECTION_CLOSE

The looping case was a little unclear.  This should make it a tiny bit
clearer.  As Roni observes, we can't really let invalid CONNECTION_CLOSE
through without some sort of special handling.  This proposes that.

Unfortunately, this is a little more than an editorial fix.  So I'm
going to ask that the issue be promoted.

Closes #2475.