Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [HTTP/3] [editorial] s/do not need to/do not/ (#3221)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:32:28 -0800

&quot;Do not need to&quot; suggests that sending GOAWAY is allowed, just optional;
&quot;do not&quot; suggests that it is prohibited.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221

-- Commit Summary --

  * [HTTP/3] [editorial] s/do not need to/do not/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:56:59 -0800

This is explaining the rationale for no persisting HTTP/2's bidirectional GOAWAY.  However, #3129 will make this somewhat obsolete regardless.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221#issuecomment-552612249

---

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 04:46:02 -0800

Thank you.  Closing PR since it would be obsoleted by #3129.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221#issuecomment-552878429

---

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 04:46:02 -0800

Closed #3221.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3221#event-2791326496