Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix Gorry's editorial comments (#3237)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 02:56:51 -0800

This attempts to fix Gorry&#39;s editorial comments from the QUIC mailing list.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3237

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix Gorry&#39;s editorial comments

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (42)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3237.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3237.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3237

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 16:43:54 -0800

martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3237#pullrequestreview-317995359

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 18:31:32 -0800

Merged #3237 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3237#event-2805136673