Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Bad CONNECTION_CLOSE isn't special (#3231)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 21:53:12 -0800

If we get one, rely on the back-off that we require endpoints to
implement when they enter the closing state.  No need for any additional
special processing rules (as mentioned in #3230).

Closes #2475.
Closes #3230.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231

-- Commit Summary --

  * Bad CONNECTION_CLOSE isn&#39;t special

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 21:54:01 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231#pullrequestreview-315306979

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 02:23:53 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231#pullrequestreview-315428314

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 12:18:39 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231#pullrequestreview-315815737

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 17:03:02 -0800

Merged #3231 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3231#event-2840091182