Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ECN editorial (#3242)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 19:37:17 -0800

>From Gorry&#39;s comments
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3242

-- Commit Summary --

  * ECN editorial

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3242.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3242.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3242

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 22:32:05 -0800

martinduke approved this pull request.

Lgtm

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3242#pullrequestreview-318119756

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 22:36:53 -0800

Merged #3242 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3242#event-2806309169