Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [HTTP/3] [editorial] s/each request and response/each request-response pair/ (#3222)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:32:29 -0800

Lest some readers get the impression that each request consumes a single
QUIC stream and each response consumes a single QUIC stream.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3222

-- Commit Summary --

  * [HTTP/3] [editorial] s/each request and response/each request-response pair/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3222.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3222.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3222

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:57:40 -0800

Merged #3222 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3222#event-2789290126