Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] MUST NOT use a reordering theshold less than 3 (#3240)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 19:12:51 -0800

>From Gorry&#39;s review.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3240

-- Commit Summary --

  * MUST NOT use a reordering theshold less than 3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3240.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3240.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3240

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 01:58:40 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3240#pullrequestreview-318211719