Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] A zero-length Retry Token is invalid (#3277)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:06:10 -0800

The Retry packet can be discarded.

Closes #3271.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3277

-- Commit Summary --

  * A zero-length Retry Token is invalid

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3277.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3277.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3277

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:32:49 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3277#pullrequestreview-324015608

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:34:56 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3277#pullrequestreview-324016099