Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Title-Case Titles (#3207)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 10:13:34 -0800

Fixes #3125.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3207

-- Commit Summary --

  * Title-Case Titles

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3207.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3207.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3207

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 11:56:13 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3207#pullrequestreview-314427005

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 04:18:38 -0800

LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3207#pullrequestreview-314608650

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 07:01:27 -0800

Merged #3207 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3207#event-2788238200