Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add ClientHello changes to transport changelog since -23 (#3191)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 10:50:03 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3191

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add ClientHello changes to transport changelog since -23

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3191.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3191.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3191

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 10:51:52 -0800

nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3191#pullrequestreview-311961813

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 15:41:24 -0800

Merged #3191 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3191#event-2773412554