Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Set, not seed (#3251)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:33:09 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251

-- Commit Summary --

  * Set, not seed

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:06:34 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251#pullrequestreview-318003964

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:06:45 -0800

Merged #3251 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3251#event-2805236985