Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] endpoints never requests a CID (#3252)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:30:44 -0800

I think this is an editorial issue.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3252

-- Commit Summary --

  * endpoints never requests a CID

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3252.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3252.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3252

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 16:06:16 -0800

Merged #3252 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3252#event-2805799719