Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 2ff0f2: No reading of 1-RTT before the handshake is complete

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:54:49 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/really-really-dont-1rtt-early
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 2ff0f2bccca8f6271a133a278a0496be5be144f7
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2ff0f2bccca8f6271a133a278a0496be5be144f7
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-11-12 (Tue, 12 Nov 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  No reading of 1-RTT before the handshake is complete

We really mean it.

The effect of #3159 has been to shame some implementations into the
right behaviour, but on reviewing this section, it really was
unambiguous.  This tweaks the text slightly and adds a cautionary note,
but it is otherwise unchanged other than a few editorial tweaks.

Closes #3159.