Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP & QPACK changelogs for -24 (#3181)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 07:51:24 -0700

Since QPACK only had editorial changes, I threw that in here as well.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3181

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP changelog
  * Nothing non-editorial for QPACK

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3181.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3181.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3181

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 15:35:08 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3181#pullrequestreview-310848647

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 17:57:16 -0800

Merged #3181 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3181#event-2766403258