Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prevent a connection from idle timing out while blocked (#3268)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 18:18:59 -0800

An issue to correspond to PR #3266 

@mt and I believe this is likely a design issue.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3268

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 18:19:29 -0800

Oops, this was unnecessary.  Sorry for the churn.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3268#issuecomment-555804678

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 18:19:32 -0800

Closed #3268.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3268#event-2813678052