Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Key generation for updates MAY be deferred (#3263)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:15:12 -0800

As concluded in Singapore.

Closes #2792.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3263

-- Commit Summary --

  * Key generation for updates MAY be deferred

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3263.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3263.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3263

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:21:29 -0800

martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3263#pullrequestreview-318749200

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:50:47 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3263#pullrequestreview-318756720

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:39:34 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3263#pullrequestreview-324016994