Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] App or flow control limited (#3238)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 12:11:52 -0800

Fixes #3236

Feel free to suggest any other changes to clarify this.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3238

-- Commit Summary --

  * App or flow control limited

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3238.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3238.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3238

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 16:35:48 -0800

martinduke approved this pull request.

> @@ -1363,9 +1363,9 @@ acked_packet from sent_packets.
      if (InCongestionRecovery(acked_packet.time_sent)):
        // Do not increase congestion window in recovery period.
        return
-     if (IsAppLimited()):
+     if (IsAppOrFowControlLimited()):

Fow->Flow

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3238#pullrequestreview-317995142

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 16:50:25 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

7e83e767057da787f5690fc93abaca9feb611992  spelling

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3238/files/a4129b67368d5ee374e8029f19b29ba194c1375d..7e83e767057da787f5690fc93abaca9feb611992

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 16:54:01 -0800

Merged #3238 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3238#event-2805100993