Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] introduce a version alias mechanism (#2573)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 18:57:17 -0800

I think that we can close this one now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2573#issuecomment-560976012

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:54:13 -0800

@martinthomson : yes, and also mark as v2.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2573#issuecomment-561956826

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 20:00:09 -0800

The issue can be marked as such, but the PR can just go quietly.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2573#issuecomment-561957918

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 15:53:28 -0800

The related issues were resolved with no action as the outcome.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2573#issuecomment-564313073

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 15:53:29 -0800

Closed #2573.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2573#event-2872479095