Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] editorial suggestion (#3299)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:46:25 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3299

-- Commit Summary --

  * editorial suggestion

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3299.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3299.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3299

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:48:07 -0800

Merged #3299 into where-art-thou-frame.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3299#event-2876448734