Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update vectors for draft-24 (#3282)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 21:49:54 -0800

We have to update test vectors for new draft numbers even if we don&#39;t rotate the salt...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3282

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update vectors for draft-24

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (18)
    M initial-protection.js (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3282.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3282.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3282

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:32:16 -0800

No point here.  Let's just do 25 instead.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3282#issuecomment-561952279

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:32:19 -0800

Closed #3282.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3282#event-2856367629