Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Summarize where frames can be used (#3227)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:48:06 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 2 commits.

87622a4407dbdb40e3d90c28fadd645d9e932701  editorial suggestion
1009d3532f7d730bf4f5538a159885caa8ea1f30  Merge pull request #3299 from quicwg/janaiyengar-patch-1

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3227/files/4ae0c600314c9e2e783b855b97c0c9f368ea05bb..1009d3532f7d730bf4f5538a159885caa8ea1f30

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:51:55 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Looks good to me, and thank you for adding this column. Seeing frames like PATH_CHALLENGE/RESPONSE in 0RTT packets is strange, but clearly allowed by the spec. I don't see a reason to changing this, but it's why I think this column is useful.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3227#pullrequestreview-330967319

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:52:43 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

> +| 0x04        | RESET_STREAM         | {{frame-reset-stream}}         | __01    |
+| 0x05        | STOP_SENDING         | {{frame-stop-sending}}         | __01    |
+| 0x06        | CRYPTO               | {{frame-crypto}}               | IH_1    |
+| 0x07        | NEW_TOKEN            | {{frame-new-token}}            | ___1    |
+| 0x08 - 0x0f | STREAM               | {{frame-stream}}               | __01    |
+| 0x10        | MAX_DATA             | {{frame-max-data}}             | __01    |
+| 0x11        | MAX_STREAM_DATA      | {{frame-max-stream-data}}      | __01    |
+| 0x12 - 0x13 | MAX_STREAMS          | {{frame-max-streams}}          | __01    |
+| 0x14        | DATA_BLOCKED         | {{frame-data-blocked}}         | __01    |
+| 0x15        | STREAM_DATA_BLOCKED  | {{frame-stream-data-blocked}}  | __01    |
+| 0x16 - 0x17 | STREAMS_BLOCKED      | {{frame-streams-blocked}}      | __01    |
+| 0x18        | NEW_CONNECTION_ID    | {{frame-new-connection-id}}    | __01    |
+| 0x19        | RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID | {{frame-retire-connection-id}} | __01    |
+| 0x1a        | PATH_CHALLENGE       | {{frame-path-challenge}}       | __01    |
+| 0x1b        | PATH_RESPONSE        | {{frame-path-response}}        | __01    |
+| 0x1c - 0x1d | CONNECTION_CLOSE     | {{frame-connection-close}}     | IH_1*   |

We'll need to add HANDHAKE_DONE here once #3145 is merged.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3227#pullrequestreview-330967495

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:03:01 -0800

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

I'll send you another PR.  I'm merging this now, but I can help out that much.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3227#discussion_r356938815

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:03:52 -0800

Merged #3227 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3227#event-2876471328