Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make RFC6928 normative (#3246)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 19:09:02 -0800

The discussion in #3245 suggests a different wording might be better than a simple punctuation tweak.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3246#issuecomment-560978332

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 07:50:42 -0800

Agreed, I think we can close this now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3246#issuecomment-562626836

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 14:18:26 -0800

Closed #3246.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3246#event-2862914792