Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reword sentence about backoff of CONNECTION_CLOSE (#3285)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:37:43 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3285

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rephrase sentence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3285.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3285.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3285

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:42:09 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3285#pullrequestreview-327293429

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:48:11 -0800

Merged #3285 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3285#event-2856397503