Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update vectors for draft-25 (#3284)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:32:29 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3284

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update vectors for draft-25

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (20)
    M initial-protection.js (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3284.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3284.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3284

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:32:38 -0800

Merged #3284 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3284#event-2856368167