Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 60032a: Contributors for -transport and -tls

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 19:08:38 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/contributors
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 60032ad476b19fa600eb93aec7edf6acc6bde034
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/60032ad476b19fa600eb93aec7edf6acc6bde034
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-04 (Wed, 04 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Contributors for -transport and -tls

This is based on my scan of the git logs AND the working group mailing
list.  There were a few people who didn't make this first cut, but who
made what - in my judgment - were minor contributions only.  That's
obviously a little subjective and only based on the information I have,
so people who contributed text are more likely to appear here.

Let me know about obvious omissions.  Also, @janaiyengar might have a
few names to add.

This is currently failing to build properly due to some problems with
Unicode processing in xml2rfc.  There is apparently no path that will
preserve Unicode text, despite claims in RFC 7997 that what I'm trying
to do here is entirely reasonable.

Stay tuned.  I hope to have some progress to report eventually.

For #3278.