Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] QUIC Version Ossification (#2496)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 12:10:22 -0800

This should be marked v2, not proposal-ready.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2496#issuecomment-562720432

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 14:45:21 -0800

When the consensus call completes, it will be.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2496#issuecomment-562767466

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 16:26:13 -0800

Closed #2496.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2496#event-2864601457