Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] What if an ACK frame doesn't fit in a packet (#3312)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 06:41:34 -0800

If so, don&#39;t serialize the oldest ranges.

This uses SHOULD once, but it&#39;s a result of the SHOULD as at the beginning of the paragraph, so I think this is editorial.

Fixes #3311
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312

-- Commit Summary --

  * What if an ACK frame doesn&#39;t fit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 18:01:46 -0800

This isn't the right section; Section 13.2.4 already has context for this. I'll make a small PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3312#issuecomment-570013988