Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use semi-colon instead of (see {{foo}}) (#3302)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 19:40:38 -0800

A stylistic change primarily.  We&#39;ve used the semi-colon form elsewhere.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3302

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use semi-colon instead of (see {{foo}})

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (153)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3302.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3302.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3302

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 00:19:26 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3302#pullrequestreview-332395738