Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow use of token after client address change (#3308)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 22:06:03 -0800

Fixes #3307.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3308

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow use of token after client address change

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3308.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3308.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3308

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 22:21:56 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3308#pullrequestreview-333748683

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 07:13:13 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3308#pullrequestreview-334041610