Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ACK frames PN space editorial (#3313)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 11:39:37 -0800

Fixes #3310 by taking @dtikhonov suggestion and adding a sentence about how the same PN may be used in each space.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3313

-- Commit Summary --

  * ACK frames PN space editorial

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3313.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3313.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3313

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 11:40:28 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

8cc78262e5363e7d36e30e00b0f88dfb9056001e  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3313/files/84a3a435344f037bce95c08a8254d69556137b5c..8cc78262e5363e7d36e30e00b0f88dfb9056001e

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 11:55:16 -0800

dtikhonov approved this pull request.

Looks good.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3313#pullrequestreview-337221251

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 17:54:44 -0800

@ianswett -- PTAL at #3314.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3313#issuecomment-570013689