Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] use key update for confirming the handshake (#3141)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 19:35:04 -0800

OBE? @kazuho, can we close this now that we have agreement about #3145?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3141#issuecomment-560983463

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 19:42:26 -0800

Closed #3141.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3141#event-2848415799

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 19:42:37 -0800

@martinthomson Yes!!!!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3141#issuecomment-560985002