Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in transport draft (#3399)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 06:51:10 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3399

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3399.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3399.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3399

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 12:21:05 -0800

Merged #3399 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3399#event-2990952340