Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Define AreAllPacketsLost() (#3290)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 15:06:49 -0800

ianswett commented on this pull request.

> +     all_packets_lost =
+       lost_packets.length() == (lost_packets.last().packet_number -
+                                 lost_packets.first().packet_number + 1)

I think that's the best way forward, if you're willing to write a PR for that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3290#discussion_r363995377

---

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:29:00 -0800

ghedo commented on this pull request.

Yeah, I can do that, just need to find some time :) Will close this PR in the meantime.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3290#discussion_r366404003

---

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:29:11 -0800

Closed #3290.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3290#event-2947514080