Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix references to -tls (#3342)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:29:36 -0800

Closes #3328.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3342

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix references to -tls

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3342.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3342.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3342

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:57:10 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3342#pullrequestreview-342916164

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 12:56:15 -0800

Merged #3342 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3342#event-2952289559