Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify that minimal varint encoding applies to ALL frame types (#3403)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 10:49:51 -0800

Fixes issue #3402
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify that minimal varint encoding applies to ALL frame types

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 11:25:53 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403#pullrequestreview-351081851

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 13:09:48 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403#pullrequestreview-351143272