Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelogs for draft-25 (#3370)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 22:52:54 -0800

I didn&#39;t add qpack here because it appears to have not changed.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changelogs for draft-25

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (23)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:06:42 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

2064203f5ee7128fa021d83c70a7e7345ac07af4  QPACK: editorial only

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370/files/b52cd639b2986a5fd7da927e1f63d612464aefb1..2064203f5ee7128fa021d83c70a7e7345ac07af4

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:06:51 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks for doing this!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370#pullrequestreview-345997195

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:07:22 -0800

It had editorial changes, so I noted that.  HTTP should be in master already, though I'll take a quick look to see if any of the recent editorial changes to HTTP warrant explicit mention.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370#issuecomment-576753138

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:33:07 -0800

Merged #3370 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3370#event-2968172383