Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix section references to DPLPMTUD (#3371)

From: Tom Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 05:26:59 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix section references to DPLPMTUD

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:11:12 -0800

Now I'm worried about the interdependency between these documents...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371#issuecomment-576930304

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:14:40 -0800

Merged #3371 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3371#event-2968134233