Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] editorial: split long sentence (recovery) (#3382)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:05:40 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382

-- Commit Summary --

  * editorial: split long sentence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:47:02 -0800

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

> @@ -184,8 +184,8 @@ measurement are unified across packet number spaces.
 TCP conflates transmission order at the sender with delivery order at the
 receiver, which results in retransmissions of the same data carrying the same
 sequence number, and consequently leads to "retransmission ambiguity".  QUIC
-separates the two: QUIC uses a packet number to indicate transmission order,
-and any application data is sent in one or more streams, with delivery order
+separates the two: QUIC uses a packet number to indicate transmission order.

The colon here probably needs to be a period now.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382#pullrequestreview-346958043

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:41:51 -0800

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

2f5016acdd11538c1e180f14911c6ce6e787ab62  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382/files/e7b6ce87a8be39bf8dd3d58ba86ae6935e6c672f..2f5016acdd11538c1e180f14911c6ce6e787ab62

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:44:47 -0800

Merged #3382 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3382#event-2972286483