Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add in before {{version-negotiation}} (#3322)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 07:19:32 -0800

Typically we use &quot;in {{}}&quot; or &quot;(see {{}})&quot;, so this lines up with that.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3322

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add in before {{version-negotiation}}

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3322.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3322.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3322

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 07:21:40 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

a25ae1c518a622e357289d438025f8d10fafbb19  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3322/files/c60fab6d501d57129f381e624e4b3a648f269d14..a25ae1c518a622e357289d438025f8d10fafbb19

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 16:37:38 -0800

Merged #3322 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3322#event-2929511671