Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use the one true reference format (#3368)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:30:17 -0800

Martin flagged this on some imported text in #3352, but others have crept in other places, mostly also as text imported from RFC7540.

For future reference,

    ((\{\{|\[)[!?]?\w+(\}\}|\])), (Section \d+(\.\d+)*) =&gt; $4 of $1
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3368

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use the one true reference format

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (23)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3368.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3368.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3368

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 15:13:31 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3368#pullrequestreview-345567607

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 16:14:40 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3368#pullrequestreview-345579399

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 07:53:24 -0800

Merged #3368 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3368#event-2966747829