Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Limit CWND increase in slow start (#3232)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 15:47:24 -0800

>From the discussion on the list and on #3094, my understanding is that this PR should be dropped (in favor of either doing nothing or something else). @goelvidhi : If you agree, can you close this PR?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3232#issuecomment-579527360

---

From: Vidhi Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 01:22:18 -0800

Sure :-)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3232#issuecomment-580160620

---

From: Vidhi Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 01:22:20 -0800

Closed #3232.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3232#event-2992548095