Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Normative language for PTO (#3393)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 03:50:20 -0800

I think this statement should be normative. Not sure if this is a design issue or not.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3393

-- Commit Summary --

  * Normative language for PTO

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3393.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3393.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3393

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 14:29:37 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

I'm comfortable with this being editorial.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3393#pullrequestreview-347652055