Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Improve readility of a sentence in the transport draft (#3375)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 06:17:52 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3375

-- Commit Summary --

  * Improve readility of a sentence in the transport draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3375.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3375.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3375

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:11:14 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3375#pullrequestreview-346757735

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 15:08:56 -0800

Merged #3375 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3375#event-2971931255