Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix #2719: replace defunct "both conditions" verbiage (#3400)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 07:46:31 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3400

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix #2719: replace defunct &quot;both conditions&quot; verbiage

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3400.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3400.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3400

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 13:30:57 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3400#pullrequestreview-350438032

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 09:10:23 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3400#pullrequestreview-350993958