Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] TLS: update xref to HTTP/3 (#3318)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 10:07:12 -0800

Probably pointless but painful _pour_ pedantics.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3318

-- Commit Summary --

  * TLS: update xref to HTTP/3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3318.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3318.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3318

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 17:34:40 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3318#pullrequestreview-338990440

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 18:18:44 -0800

Merged #3318 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3318#event-2926193652