Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change max_ack_delay to microseconds (#3364)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 18:26:23 -0800

Fixes #3363
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3364

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change max_ack_delay to microseconds

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3364.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3364.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3364

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 07:42:39 -0800

Closed #3364.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3364#event-2979372432