Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add HANDSHAKE_DONE to list of frames ineligible for 0-RTT (#3386)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:14:58 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add HANDSHAKE_DONE to list of frames ineligible for 0-RTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:23:27 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386#pullrequestreview-346840982

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:48:21 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386#pullrequestreview-346856536

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 15:19:55 -0800

Merged #3386 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3386#event-2971954321