Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] nit: brackets for section reference (recovery) (#3385)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:53:28 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3385

-- Commit Summary --

  * nit: brackets for section reference (recovery)

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3385.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3385.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3385

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:42:00 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3385#pullrequestreview-346777631

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:12:49 -0800

Merged #3385 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3385#event-2972242152