Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Unknown error codes are equivalent to NO_ERROR (#3331)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 12:32:52 -0800

Fixes #3276; closes #3239.

This is not quite editorial.  We previously cautioned implementations not to freak out about unexpected uses of error codes; this text requires them to treat unknown/unexpected codes as equivalent to H3_NO_ERROR.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331

-- Commit Summary --

  * Unknown error codes are equivalent to NO_ERROR

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:20:37 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331#pullrequestreview-340924160

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:30:56 -0800

Because this changes a MUST, this might deserve the full process, even if it's borderline.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331#issuecomment-573855965

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 05:12:53 -0800

kazuho approved this pull request.

LGTM. I like the new text. It's super clear!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331#pullrequestreview-342519826

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:24:11 -0800

Merged #3331 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3331#event-2947492980