Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Require QUICv1 for HTTP/3 (#3323)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 13:20:13 -0800

As discussed in Singapore, this ties HTTP/3 to QUIC version 1 until someone writes down how another QUIC version is used.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323

-- Commit Summary --

  * Require QUICv1

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 20:20:59 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323#pullrequestreview-339639840

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 20:55:40 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323#pullrequestreview-339645888

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 21:14:59 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323#pullrequestreview-339649612

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 07:53:16 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323#pullrequestreview-339959966

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 10:20:44 -0800

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3323#pullrequestreview-340052999