Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Specify pacing to allow decoupling from congestion window increase (#3351)

From: Vidhi Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:35:39 -0800

The intent is to specify pacing so that implementations could decouple the congestion window increase from sending rate and thus eliminate the need for 2MSS limit during slow start.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351

-- Commit Summary --

  * first draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (41)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 19:05:52 -0800

Is this saying "if you don't pace, pace anyway?"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3351#issuecomment-574960497