Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Caption all the figures (#3319)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 17:20:52 -0800

This doesn&#39;t caption inline formulae, but it should cover everything
else.  I&#39;ve also removed instances of &quot;as follows&quot; in favour of direct
references.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3319

-- Commit Summary --

  * Caption all the figures

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (61)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3319.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3319.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3319

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 17:24:20 -0800

LPardue approved this pull request.

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3319#pullrequestreview-338988069

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 17:32:12 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks for fixing this!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3319#pullrequestreview-338989921

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 17:32:46 -0800

Merged #3319 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3319#event-2926123180