Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix sentence describing the Packets column in Table 3 (#3377)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 06:35:12 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3377

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix sentence describing the Packets column in Table 3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3377.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3377.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3377

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:14:16 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3377#pullrequestreview-346759725

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 15:09:12 -0800

Merged #3377 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3377#event-2971931876