Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add forward references to packet number spaces (#3401)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 08:09:44 -0800

Fixes issue #2334
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3401

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add forward references to packet number spaces

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3401.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3401.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3401

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 12:16:18 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3401#pullrequestreview-350395544

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 09:09:27 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3401#pullrequestreview-350993266