Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in HTTP draft (#3482)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:26:28 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in HTTP draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 14:59:43 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482#pullrequestreview-363762412

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 06:26:18 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482#pullrequestreview-364940019

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 06:26:29 -0800

Merged #3482 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3482#event-3073943932