Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update reference to RFC8740 (#3479)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 18:57:30 -0800

[draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13) has now been published as [RFC8740](https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8740).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update reference to RFC8740

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:50:34 -0800

Thanks! Beat me to it.

(8470 and 8740 both relate to the same sort of thing.  Not at all confusing.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479#issuecomment-590131451

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:50:41 -0800

Merged #3479 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479#event-3063820169

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:11:24 -0800

Thanks for merging. Yeah I had a similar double-take w.r.t 8470 vs 8740

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3479#issuecomment-590139980