Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in transport draft changelog (#3481)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:23:24 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3481

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in transport draft changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3481.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3481.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3481

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:12:20 -0800

Merged #3481 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3481#event-3071401208