Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix #3405: Specify that active_connection_id_limit TP is an integer (#3406)

From: Will Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 22:18:54 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3406

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix #3405: Specify that active_connection_id_limit TP is an integer

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3406.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3406.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3406

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 01:29:59 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3406#pullrequestreview-352116463

---

From: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 01:50:29 -0800

erickinnear approved this pull request.

Thanks @hawkinsw!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3406#pullrequestreview-352129400

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:46:05 -0800

Merged #3406 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3406#event-3028701915