Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add a no-op changelog for recovery since -25 (#3472)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:15:02 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add a no-op changelog for recovery since -25

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:23:33 -0800

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

fea5aea293a99bcdd31bb70d5b18c5c298b45a98  Http since -25 changelog

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472/files/d116e03baea1a4012f5d4ab20ee5619a7cca3d03..fea5aea293a99bcdd31bb70d5b18c5c298b45a98

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:25:46 -0800

e4a4a5f5171e8a1ec2b4ca60a6fc8d3264221123  qpack changelog

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472/files/fea5aea293a99bcdd31bb70d5b18c5c298b45a98..e4a4a5f5171e8a1ec2b4ca60a6fc8d3264221123

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:28:00 -0800

df32bc8402a900e09390e7e41c7f7cef8f8a9516  tls

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472/files/e4a4a5f5171e8a1ec2b4ca60a6fc8d3264221123..df32bc8402a900e09390e7e41c7f7cef8f8a9516

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:16:33 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472#pullrequestreview-362239341

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:20:54 -0800

LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472#pullrequestreview-362241913

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:02:32 -0800

Closed #3472.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472#event-3058389287

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:02:39 -0800

Merged #3472 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472#event-3058389589

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:02:46 -0800

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472#event-3058389948

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 21:02:26 -0800

Thanks for doing this Ian.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3472#issuecomment-589499605