Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 6f9f8d: Curtail CONNECTION_CLOSE for small Initial

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 14:48:06 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/ianswett-restore-undecryptable
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 6f9f8d7ffca4eed3373bb9f64261f85fd5f76b1a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6f9f8d7ffca4eed3373bb9f64261f85fd5f76b1a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-09 (Mon, 09 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Curtail CONNECTION_CLOSE for small Initial

This is trickier than I had imagined.  Sending CONNECTION_CLOSE is
probably fine, but it's harder to do this correctly now.  You can't just
send an unauthenticated CONNECTION_CLOSE because that might disrupt a
real connection.  So there are two goals in tension:

1. Don't kill an active connection (attempt) unnecessarily.

2. Provide feedback about errors.

The observation is that an attacker can disrupt connections by eliciting
a CONNECTION_CLOSE, so feedback naturally leads to an exposure to a DoS
attack.  That's unfortunate, but we have established that we don't care
about DoS by an on-path attacker prior to handshake completion.
Anything we do here has got to be best effort.

DoS prevention would say that you just discard junk, and that is
probably the right answer.  But we have a number of cases where the
robustness of the system depends on getting feedback.

Either way, we agreed to allow CONNECTION_CLOSE in Initial, so the
exposure exists anyway.  So this contains advice.  Maybe too much
advice, but I thought that I'd see what people thought.

Closes #3269.

  Commit: ffa7f98abc53f92a0e98fe927e65cea492736e4c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ffa7f98abc53f92a0e98fe927e65cea492736e4c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-10 (Tue, 10 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Add point about off-path packets to handshake DoS section

  Commit: 173d00664bd9c547cd042401621e80bed802e7dc
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/173d00664bd9c547cd042401621e80bed802e7dc
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-10 (Tue, 10 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reword

  Commit: a2f06723986f303023c8fcfc8bd9c3a5ddb5368c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a2f06723986f303023c8fcfc8bd9c3a5ddb5368c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-10 (Tue, 10 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Does this help?

  Commit: e99cd67f95601f37b2b6930f28693b7d3a1044aa
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e99cd67f95601f37b2b6930f28693b7d3a1044aa
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-11 (Wed, 11 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md
    A metadata.min.js

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' into close-small-initial

  Commit: f302f3ec69913684ce35c61df7fb0fd9a461e3bf
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f302f3ec69913684ce35c61df7fb0fd9a461e3bf
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-11 (Wed, 11 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Stateless immediate close

This says that immediate close when you don't have state doesn't have to
establish state.  Thus, if an endpoint has to immediately close, which
can do so without entering the closing period, which would establish
state.  It makes a general statement, which is that during the handshake
- that is, for unauthenticated inputs - packets can be discarded rather
than causing an immediate close.

This greatly simplifies the text for a small initial.  Now it only needs
to say "MUST discard, MAY immediate close as well".

  Commit: 7864bda6e4dd98d9e033ce49be4350d849b7f361
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/7864bda6e4dd98d9e033ce49be4350d849b7f361
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-11 (Wed, 11 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rewording suggestions

Co-Authored-By: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 47228989491e2cdf3606c5d9745c43fb8aac2afd
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/47228989491e2cdf3606c5d9745c43fb8aac2afd
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-11 (Wed, 11 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Rewrap

  Commit: 6971443498f64d31ec7bebeadfe2215e21c4b19a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6971443498f64d31ec7bebeadfe2215e21c4b19a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-11 (Wed, 11 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Refer to fields properly

  Commit: 94754815fe5d11140f77cebe979ff954e8598574
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/94754815fe5d11140f77cebe979ff954e8598574
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-13 (Fri, 13 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  add note on pacing and editorialze

  Commit: bb2988130cf981e813f5378b9f908c3b09f134ca
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/bb2988130cf981e813f5378b9f908c3b09f134ca
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-14 (Sat, 14 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  remove pacing recommendation

  Commit: 6bea25dc982beacbecf4576ff2945a8e89ede4f7
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6bea25dc982beacbecf4576ff2945a8e89ede4f7
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-16 (Mon, 16 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  add a reference to sec 6.9 without recommendation

  Commit: b361a8bef74a08a3f29392432648d3450a028037
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b361a8bef74a08a3f29392432648d3450a028037
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-17 (Tue, 17 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Ian's suggestions

  Commit: 957a750bc54c397cacd65040f07710cd051d596f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/957a750bc54c397cacd65040f07710cd051d596f
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-17 (Tue, 17 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Allow use of token after client address change

  Commit: 906c77f51c88d60d0de9f98fed0b9591192923ad
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/906c77f51c88d60d0de9f98fed0b9591192923ad
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-18 (Wed, 18 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  rephrase and slight shuffle

  Commit: d626db6f961f3e5a48b6e4891ff5fa1af2827fec
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d626db6f961f3e5a48b6e4891ff5fa1af2827fec
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-12-19 (Thu, 19 Dec 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Ian's suggestions

  Commit: 960c980f8e64b4eb9d63b51078024f1e81f6ca5a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/960c980f8e64b4eb9d63b51078024f1e81f6ca5a
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-01-17 (Fri, 17 Jan 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Ack delays are adjusted by ack_delay_exponent

Fixes #3355

  Commit: b215bd3ad1d3138504559c58f54a3da895ccc679
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/b215bd3ad1d3138504559c58f54a3da895ccc679
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-01-20 (Mon, 20 Jan 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  adjusted?

  Commit: df34dc8c55d83997e9eeb942eb489ddf12a5e32e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/df34dc8c55d83997e9eeb942eb489ddf12a5e32e
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-01-20 (Mon, 20 Jan 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Reference 19.3 of transport

  Commit: d0d15f8b3acdc5ecb0153ff7eb4333ed0c3992e9
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d0d15f8b3acdc5ecb0153ff7eb4333ed0c3992e9
  Author: Will Hawkins <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-03 (Mon, 03 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Fix #3405: Specify that active_connection_id_limit TP is an integer

  Commit: 881369f834fca559ffd2b57e6dfde74de83e638f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/881369f834fca559ffd2b57e6dfde74de83e638f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-04 (Tue, 04 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Redefine recovery period

Closes #3409.

  Commit: ce9a03f47093c1196d24e53f5d3eb62645f1e435
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ce9a03f47093c1196d24e53f5d3eb62645f1e435
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-05 (Wed, 05 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Extension dragons

  Commit: 2af27a157234152c1b19d68ea827b5cfd31901bc
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2af27a157234152c1b19d68ea827b5cfd31901bc
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-05 (Wed, 05 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Not just frames

  Commit: 93bb69a13bdd015dcd30402921b3670b0622efd0
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/93bb69a13bdd015dcd30402921b3670b0622efd0
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-05 (Wed, 05 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Point out that the payload size could decrease

And this could make retransmitting frames complex.

  Commit: 14837e6e26ee52b4e222d8614878601bec97b1fd
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/14837e6e26ee52b4e222d8614878601bec97b1fd
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-05 (Wed, 05 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Commit: 7d0e132f8bc9faee4563cad25fbb198c2cc85508
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/7d0e132f8bc9faee4563cad25fbb198c2cc85508
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-05 (Wed, 05 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

Co-Authored-By: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 92fda61c7efec9753fc8d003593aebec2c8776e6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/92fda61c7efec9753fc8d003593aebec2c8776e6
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-07 (Fri, 07 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Jana's suggestion

  Commit: 059773ce1e6cb04fe9f5b2a97ff3eb292e7df1fd
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/059773ce1e6cb04fe9f5b2a97ff3eb292e7df1fd
  Author: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-10 (Mon, 10 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Clarify that you can use any issued CID at any time, even during the handshake

  Commit: 8e532b07e8f56cc31ca53a84325ba5539d5a603c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/8e532b07e8f56cc31ca53a84325ba5539d5a603c
  Author: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-10 (Mon, 10 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Note that CIDs are valid in any packet type

  Commit: 60d963764b61248ce1fe4150086ccb09f04056ac
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/60d963764b61248ce1fe4150086ccb09f04056ac
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-10 (Mon, 10 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

Co-Authored-By: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 9230db89612af823a292500816cd2427646debd8
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9230db89612af823a292500816cd2427646debd8
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-10 (Mon, 10 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

Co-Authored-By: Eric Kinnear <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 359c9b3b9ecf225f8e4809297b72e43d6f3b3859
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/359c9b3b9ecf225f8e4809297b72e43d6f3b3859
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-11 (Tue, 11 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Require QUICv1 (#3323)

  Commit: 17f91c31a30849dfd227582f0adf8f0831c266a3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/17f91c31a30849dfd227582f0adf8f0831c266a3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-11 (Tue, 11 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Make host specification more precise (#3326)

This doesn't come out and say "don't use IP literals in SNI" because RFC
6066 does that amply.  Instead, it says that unless you have something
better, use SNI for domain names.  This turns out to be shorter than
what we had previously.

Closes #3324.

  Commit: 55dd0c287b2c2172314a2c1027683e990033cb12
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/55dd0c287b2c2172314a2c1027683e990033cb12
  Author: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-11 (Tue, 11 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove DUPLICATE_PUSH and allow duplicate PUSH_PROMISE (#3309)

* Remove DUPLICATE_PUSH and allow duplicate PUSH_PROMISE

* wrap

* one or more

* Apply suggestions from code review

Co-Authored-By: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

* Update "identical" definition

* Apply suggestions from code review from Lucas

Co-Authored-By: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>

* Apply suggestions from Janacode review

Co-Authored-By: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>

* Add motivation for duplicate push ids

* Apply suggestions from mbishop code review

Co-Authored-By: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

* Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md per mbishop

Co-Authored-By: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>

* Use less

Co-authored-by: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Co-authored-by: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Co-authored-by: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 367f668ee518b2be51c5661eaf17c753531cedb8
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/367f668ee518b2be51c5661eaf17c753531cedb8
  Author: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-11 (Tue, 11 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Clarify and split the "malformed" definition (#3352)

* Import more RFC7540 header text

* Extraneous frames aren't malformed messages; they're worse

* Missed a multi-paragraph

* Missed some HTTP/2s

* Invalid message sequences are also malformed

* Review feedback

* Martin's feedback

* Framing errors are connection-fatal

* Reconcile with #3309

  Commit: ab8059efd222e058c7cd7335840c7a7d45c5a859
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/ab8059efd222e058c7cd7335840c7a7d45c5a859
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tweak traffic analysis text (#3411)

This text was pretty good and more or less covered the problem already,
but I think that this might be slightly better.

Closes #2905.

  Commit: 99baf78ddfd42cbd422a8a76fbdca7b3d8f8ff7c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/99baf78ddfd42cbd422a8a76fbdca7b3d8f8ff7c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3421 from quicwg/transport/extension_dragons

Here be dragons

  Commit: 27db33c26bc5cba57ba54c15425bbb7348aac46f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/27db33c26bc5cba57ba54c15425bbb7348aac46f
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-11 (Tue, 11 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3410 from quicwg/recovery-period-dfn

Redefine recovery period

  Commit: 9f7a4a6d07b2908c852c88106c1b2dcd404a187f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/9f7a4a6d07b2908c852c88106c1b2dcd404a187f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3406 from hawkinsw/active_connection_id_limit_type

Fix #3405: Specify that active_connection_id_limit TP is an integer

  Commit: d105908807a6d5891ce81cdf3235bfd184322c5c
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d105908807a6d5891ce81cdf3235bfd184322c5c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3438 from erickinnear/ek/cid_during_handshake

#3348 Clarify that you can use any issued CID at any time, even during the handshake

  Commit: 922bd62ad23517c7d6faf0397333485ec9db5da6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/922bd62ad23517c7d6faf0397333485ec9db5da6
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3301 from quicwg/jri/flow-control

Don't recommend 3 RTTs of credit (and other editorial)

  Commit: 5020e34e82d19398cb90acb3a450d6e140e4bf9a
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/5020e34e82d19398cb90acb3a450d6e140e4bf9a
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md
    R initial-protection.js
    R metadata.min.js
    A protection-samples.js

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' into close-small-initial

  Commit: f45e58d6934099faa40a8d569e50b2bcf21015db
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f45e58d6934099faa40a8d569e50b2bcf21015db
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3292 from quicwg/close-small-initial

Define stateless CONNECTION_CLOSE

  Commit: 42a4c290e6752593fead4059be6f71ef9fe0cde6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/42a4c290e6752593fead4059be6f71ef9fe0cde6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3308 from quicwg/jri/token

Allow use of token after client address change

  Commit: 7d8e0a25b338a6d6a935b9e1ce93da82cabf0549
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/7d8e0a25b338a6d6a935b9e1ce93da82cabf0549
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-13 (Thu, 13 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3424 from quicwg/ianswett-retransmit-frames-is-hard

Point out that the payload size could decrease

  Commit: 40d902ea4a4c4c2227963b629b4bdcfdde56407d
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/40d902ea4a4c4c2227963b629b4bdcfdde56407d
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-12 (Wed, 12 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #3362 from quicwg/ianswett-ack-delay-exponent

Ack delays are adjusted by ack_delay_exponent

  Commit: 60d233b35db56b601859b9b633347bdec0f3c37f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/60d233b35db56b601859b9b633347bdec0f3c37f
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-13 (Thu, 13 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Restore "Ignoring Loss of Undecryptable Packets"

Reverts #3442 manually

  Commit: 6f83adf98a19660a59eeb10ea6900a409def81c1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/6f83adf98a19660a59eeb10ea6900a409def81c1
  Author: ianswett <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-02-13 (Thu, 13 Feb 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' into ianswett-restore-undecryptable

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/1885d3f63c64...6f83adf98a19