Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Change 2 SHOULDs to MUSTs in transport to agree with recovery (#3412)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 07:40:19 -0800

Fixes #2597
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3412

-- Commit Summary --

  * Change 2 SHOULDs to MUSTs in transport to agree with recovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3412.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3412.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3412

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 07:48:52 -0800

Merged #3412 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3412#event-3006630793