Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Simplify initial sending part state (#3404)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 11:28:06 -0800

The description here was a little over enthusiastic: it only enters the
&quot;Send&quot; state when something is sent.

Closes #2636.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404

-- Commit Summary --

  * Simplify initial sending part state

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 14:52:57 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404#pullrequestreview-351908911

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 06:58:15 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404#pullrequestreview-353041264

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 06:59:09 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

bccab939fc7f42eef2132a3a2bd2c711f7386541  Missing thingamabob

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404/files/f0d067dbf9cc5bdb4f8fa38695aa857005edab5b..bccab939fc7f42eef2132a3a2bd2c711f7386541

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 06:59:17 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404#pullrequestreview-353042163

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 07:00:55 -0800

Merged #3404 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3404#event-3006435396