Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify adaptive loss thresholds (#3462)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:47:56 -0800

Fixes #3389 by clarifying that one may start with a smaller time threshold, not a smaller packet threshold.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify adaptive loss thresholds

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 00:54:20 -0800

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462#pullrequestreview-359388915

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:34:21 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462#pullrequestreview-364527699

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:56:01 -0800

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462#pullrequestreview-364535809

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:56:11 -0800

Merged #3462 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3462#event-3071526677