Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify that minimal varint encoding applies to ALL frame types (#3403)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 01:39:14 -0800

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403#pullrequestreview-351875584

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 11:22:55 -0800

Merged #3403 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403#event-2999542059

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 11:23:07 -0800

Thanks for this.  It's a lot clearer this way.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3403#issuecomment-581061274