Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add citation to website fingerprinting draft (#3417)

From: ekr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 00:59:19 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add citation to website fingerprinting draft

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 01:35:47 -0800

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

> @@ -1530,7 +1530,8 @@ in {{frame-reserved}} and {{stream-grease}}.  These methods of padding produce
 different results in terms of the granularity of padding, how padding is
 arranged in relation to the information that is being protected, whether
 padding is applied in the case of packet loss, and how an implementation might
-control padding.
+control padding. See {{I-D,draft-wood-pearg-website-fingerprinting}} for

```suggestion
control padding. See {{SITE-FP=I-D.draft-wood-pearg-website-fingerprinting}} for
```

> @@ -1530,7 +1530,8 @@ in {{frame-reserved}} and {{stream-grease}}.  These methods of padding produce
 different results in terms of the granularity of padding, how padding is
 arranged in relation to the information that is being protected, whether
 padding is applied in the case of packet loss, and how an implementation might
-control padding.
+control padding. See {{I-D,draft-wood-pearg-website-fingerprinting}} for
+more information on the use of tradffic analysis for website fingerprinting.

```suggestion
more information on the use of traffic analysis for website fingerprinting.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417#pullrequestreview-353573567

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:47:05 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

8243014e1a5573158c7d4dd51746f6135c633732  Apply suggestions from code review

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417/files/4bda2f8703914f7e1b8245d06dabc1b1c7672378..8243014e1a5573158c7d4dd51746f6135c633732

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:52:26 -0800

4b83f75709e590601e9624ce992c62d3b1e375c3  Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417/files/8243014e1a5573158c7d4dd51746f6135c633732..4b83f75709e590601e9624ce992c62d3b1e375c3

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:54:39 -0800

44bff7503093c3c21d109eba2026b31ee4df2011  Update draft-ietf-quic-http.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417/files/4b83f75709e590601e9624ce992c62d3b1e375c3..44bff7503093c3c21d109eba2026b31ee4df2011

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:57:54 -0800

Merged #3417 into padding-advice.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3417#event-3075207545