Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Revert "Remove "Ignoring Loss of Undecryptable Packets"" (#3457)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 14:38:42 -0800

Reverts quicwg/base-drafts#3442
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3457

-- Commit Summary --

  * Revert &quot;Remove &quot;Ignoring Loss of Undecryptable Packets&quot;&quot;

-- File Changes --

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3457.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3457.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3457

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 14:38:55 -0800

Closed #3457.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3457#event-3036788389