Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix grammer: for indicate -> to indicate (#3469)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 06:16:20 -0800

Follow-up to https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3326.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix grammer: for indicate -&gt; to indicate

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469

---

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 06:17:02 -0800

Or "for indicating" :man_shrugging: not sure what the most appropriate one is.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469#issuecomment-587480984

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 13:10:30 -0800

Merged #3469 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3469#event-3053420602