Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Redefine recovery period (#3410)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 06:24:46 -0800

Closes #3409.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3410

-- Commit Summary --

  * Redefine recovery period

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3410.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3410.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3410

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 10:38:49 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3410#pullrequestreview-353948859

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 10:39:33 -0800

I'm happy to merge this as is, but I'll give it 24hrs in case others have comments.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3410#issuecomment-582550959

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:43:34 -0800

Merged #3410 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3410#event-3028695466