Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix the section reference (#3460)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 07:27:30 -0800

In recovery for max_ack_delay of 0.

Came from #3459
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3460

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix the section reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3460.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3460.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3460

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:12:26 -0800

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3460#pullrequestreview-359437316

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 01:39:57 -0800

larseggert approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3460#pullrequestreview-360191079

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 07:58:44 -0800

Merged #3460 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3460#event-3052258052