Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Lint tabs (#3476)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 13:38:44 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3476

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove tabs from recovery draft
  * Lint HTAB

-- File Changes --

    M .lint.py (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3476.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3476.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3476

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 13:49:41 -0800

ianswett approved this pull request.

Recovery LG, I'll let Mike review the lint change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3476#pullrequestreview-362937938

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 14:10:01 -0800

MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Yes, let's make sure these don't creep in.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3476#pullrequestreview-364486515

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:12:52 -0800

Merged #3476 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3476#event-3071402886